VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 21st, 2010 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: 2 Short Letters

23 MAY 07

Hail John: Many thanks for your letter of 18 MAY 07 & the outstanding issue #7 of Brush Fires! I want to congratulate you & your comrades of LibRA: You present progress, not just promises; operations, not just opinions, & manifestations, rather than manifestos. The great amount you have done & are doing on behalf of Eurofolk & Eurofaith is inspiring. LibRA is worthy of our maximum support & participation.

In regard to support, I have not noted the name of Attorney Edgar Steele. Would he be willing to participate in LibRA activities? In my experience, an attorney appears to have clout which a jailhouse lawyer may lack, despite his legal reasoning.

The article by Rowana the Druid stands alone as a great work which is timely & terribly important for Eurofolk. I have long advised Goyim to avoid service in ZOG-forces. Our latest neo-colonial disaster on behalf of Israel in The Middle East is basically a jew war & a White’s fight. We send our best to feed the Zionist monster, while we admit hordes of hostile aliens into our livingspace. As Rowana says: It’s time to wake up, Whitey! Her report on the targetting of White girls, as well as boys, by ZOG recruiters is a dire warning which I hope White parents will heed in time. How can we explain that it is not ‘patriotic’ to leave one’s land to foreign invasion, on behalf of Israel & Global Capitalism? Can’t we see that it is deadly & dysfunctional to harm others in their lands, while we abandon our own land to alien invasion? It’s time to stop aiding our executioners.

All the best & ORION!

Eric

--------------------

GOOD YULE & HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hail Osred! Many thanks for your DEC 07 issue of Renewal. Unfortunately, our controllers have been kosher since the advent of Christinsanity promoted by Saul of Tarsus alias Saint Paul. Ever since, Whites have been the “Janissaries of the Jews,” as one wise author noted. That was the WASP role in Judeo-America, ever since the Rothschild-bankster establishment of the USA, aided by his Freemasonic stooges, including Jefferson. The Rothschild formula was later applied in France, then in Russia. According to my reading of history, jews were never the ‘controlled,’ but always the controllers of The British Empire & its American branch office. As you say, John Ney’s book is fiction. My finding is that the USSR was established by the same kosher banksters as used The British Empire as their hit-men & the Germans as their patsies or catspaws. Ney seems to echo the jewsmedia axiom that Communism’s victory over the West was “inevitable.” He thus uses a kosher argument to ‘explain’ why the alleged WASP rulers or controllers were ‘abdicating.’ A. Harriman was also a jew member of the kosher controllers, just as the Rockefellers alias Wreckafellers. Jews behave as a nationality, in addition to a religion. The Zionist realization of Israel caused jews to “betray liberalism” & Communism, & made them become “fascists,” according to liberal Goy columnist Joseph Sobran. The Zionism (jew-supremacy) of our kosher controllers has existed since Christinsanity & thereafter, under Freemasonry, Communism & Capitalism: all tools toward the achievement of Zionist Globalism. As one Goy tool said, when he was deemed no longer useful, he was dropped like a wornout tool: Col. Curtis B. Dall, FDR’s son in law, my late friend. ORION! E.T.

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

Thread