Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 7th, 2008 #1
Zenos

Default Chertoff: New laws needed, public not to question government

And most people won't, that's the sad part.

Homeland Security Update: Chertoff Says New Laws Needed

Quote:
At a speech before the Heritage Foundation this week, Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff said the U.S. needs to have a “nonpoliticized, serious discussion” while writing new laws to define the best way to combat terrorism.

Chertoff said that once laws are written, the public should not second-guess government actions and claim that federal officials are overstepping their authority. He decried critics who make such accusations, despite the widespread pubic calls after the September 11, 2001 attacks for the U.S. government to do more to protect the country. Chertoff further said U.S. society needs to come to a determination as to what are acceptable authorities for the U.S. government versus what violates people’s rights.

If the public limits what the government can do, it must accept that the risk of terrorist attacks may increase, he said. If the public gives the government greater authorities, it should not criticize the government for using those authorities at a later date.

Chertoff called U.S. laws “woefully inadequate” in the context of current technology. He said the most significant step American society needs to take is adapting laws to the 21st Century challenge of fighting terrorism. Changes in technology have created unique challenges for the government when it comes to intercepting communications, as well as collecting and analyzing information found in the public domain according to Chertoff.

Old May 7th, 2008 #2
Gerald Wheeler
Vigilance is First

What a piece of shit this Jerktoff is. Now, boys and girls, if you dont give me all your rights, don't come whinning to me if those bad 'ol terrorists bomb you again.

If this _______________ (you fill in the blank, I can't think of the precise words needed to describe him), really wanted to fight "terrorism", he would advocate stopping all foreign aid to his country and the outlawing of AIPAC.
But, we know that is the other side of the coin we will never see because the coin has the same image on both sides.

Old May 7th, 2008 #3
Mishko Novosel
Banned

Can you provide a link to this so it can be shared with others? Thanks...

Old May 7th, 2008 #4
EireannGoddess

Chertoff does not give a damn about terrorism or the American people. He has a strictly jewish agenda that has nothing at all to do with keeping the goyim safe from anything or anyone; particularly the White Goyim.

The jews sense their time is over, and as they emerge from the back alleys of governance and begin to wield more public power, they expose the jewish agenda which, no matter how it's worded, is always off-kilter - even the most liberal of White Folks feel a cold shiver nowadays.

I wonder whom they are going to have run as Vice President; given the candidates on both sides, the next election is not for who will be President, since everyone considered worthy is uniquely unqualified and incapable of being president - two are good candidates for removal from office by force and law; one is so old that he can barely stand up and near senile.

Americans are going to have to vote for the Vice Presidency - a person still lurking in the shadows; whenever I see Chertoff's foto, I see a kike just waiting to take full and public power; beyond what he should be allowed. Publicly taking power is the juden's only next step, it seems to me; and they have become rather bold about it.

Old May 7th, 2008 #5
Donnachaidh

"Americans are going to have to vote for the Vice Presidency - a person still lurking in the shadows; whenever I see Chertoff's foto, I see a kike just waiting to take full and public power; beyond what he should be allowed. Publicly taking power is the juden's only next step, it seems to me; and they have become rather bold about it."

Yes, the next step and the last step. Their arrogance will always destroy them.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Old May 7th, 2008 #6
Johann Steffansson
Doppelgänger

I just see this as ZOG asserting its power over its property.....they own the joint lock stock and barrel and view the entire world the way the chi-coms see Taiwan.

Free Mein Kampf mp3 download: http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...428#post749428

Old May 7th, 2008 #7
Johann Steffansson
Doppelgänger

http://www.blacklistednews.com/view.asp?ID=6466

And by the way, for what its worth, the 2 key speakers at this event were Michael Chertoff and President of the Supreme Court of Israel Dorit Beinisch.

Go figure.

(those in attendance said they could see Beinisch' lips moving when Chertoff spoke, so the show as a whole was a flop).

Free Mein Kampf mp3 download: http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...428#post749428

Old May 7th, 2008 #8
EireannGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johann Steffansson View Post
http://www.blacklistednews.com/view.asp?ID=6466

And by the way, for what its worth, the 2 key speakers at this event were Michael Chertoff and President of the Supreme Court of Israel Dorit Beinisch.

Go figure.

(those in attendance said they could see Beinisch' lips moving when Chertoff spoke, so the show as a whole was a flop).
From your source, Herr Steffansson

Quote:
Chertoff called U.S. laws “woefully inadequate” in the context of current technology. He said the most significant step American society needs to take is adapting laws to the 21st Century challenge of fighting terrorism. Changes in technology have created unique challenges for the government when it comes to intercepting communications, as well as collecting and analyzing information found in the public domain according to Chertoff.
the jews are still pissed that they cannot control the i-net, they have been grousing about it for more than a few year's now. They are very worried about the anti-semitic, anti-jewish, anti-israel dialogue found on the i-net.

So far their effort to gain greater control of the i-net has failed; no wonder they want to change the very law(s) they use to promote their own notions and dissemination of their own propaganda. It's not that they want to change the laws re, for instance, free speech.

The juden wish to have one set of laws for themselves; another set of laws for us, which they will enforce using the various government agencies in place; ie their "Homeland Security" agency - giving them unlimited access to those considered to be threats to jews and their orgs- All of this under the guise of "terror threat" to Americans in general.

It's disgusting the way Chertoff attempts to talk down to us. He should be removed on that basis alone.

Old May 7th, 2008 #9
Jett Rink
Banned

Typical arrogancy and paranoia of those who try to consolidate power in the hands of a few.

Old May 7th, 2008 #10
Schnee Weiss
Just One Bite

Why is Chertoff still sucking in air?

"Henceforth no Jew, no matter under what name, will be allowed to remain here without my written permission. I know of no other troublesome pest within the state than this race, which impoverished the people by their fraud, usury and money-lending and commits all deeds which an honorable man despises. Subsequently they have to be removed and excluded from here as much as possible."
MARIA THERESA, Queen of Hungary and Bohemia (1771 - 1789)

Old May 7th, 2008 #11
Johann Steffansson
Doppelgänger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnee Weiss View Post
Why is Chertoff still sucking in air?
Because I haven't found a round yet thats accurate a 1,000 miles out.

Old May 7th, 2008 #12
EireannGoddess

Default Do We need a Chertoff sub-Forum??

In a related article, from last month:

Quote:
SAN FRANCISCO
By Ryan Singel
April 08, 2008

-- The federal government has launched a cyber security "Manhattan Project," U.S. homeland security secretary Michael Chertoff said Tuesday, because online attacks can be a form of "devastating warfare", and equivalent in damage to "physical destruction of the worst kind."

http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/200...l#previouspost

This jew Chertoff sure likes to use verbose hyperbole and the most paranoid language possible in effort to whip up a frenzy of fear in the masses.

Old May 7th, 2008 #13
Joe McGee

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireannGoddess View Post
The jews sense their time is over, and as they emerge from the back alleys of governance and begin to wield more public power, they expose the jewish agenda which, no matter how it's worded, is always off-kilter - even the most liberal of White Folks feel a cold shiver nowadays.
Very perceptive Goddess! Hitler said the same thing, I forget the exact wording, but it was something like the jew is always in the background, until he thinks he has all the power, then the mask comes off to reveal the jew.

In memory of little 12 year old Emily Elizabeth Haddock, murdered by niggers.

Old May 8th, 2008 #14
Aaangry Megaphone

Chertoff is one evil piece of S#*t, even his picture creeps me out. What ever he does is the bidding for the devil him/her self.

Thread