VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 20th, 2017 #1
alex revision

Default Lost WW2 warship USS Indianapolis found after 72 years

Lost WW2 warship USS Indianapolis found after 72 years

The World War Two heavy cruiser USS Indianapolis has been found in the Pacific Ocean, 72 years after its sinking by a Japanese submarine.

The warship was discovered 18,000 feet (5.5km) beneath the surface.

The Indianapolis was destroyed returning from its secret mission to deliver parts for the atomic bomb which was later used on Hiroshima.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40991326

Old August 25th, 2017 #2
Ray Allan

Other major sunken warships from WW2 that have yet to be discovered:

The four Japanese aircraft carriers sunk during the June 4-7, 1942 Battle of Midway, Kaga, Hiryu, Soryu, Shokaku.

USS Lexington (CV-2), aircraft carrier, sunk May 8, 1942 in the Battle of the Coral Sea.

USS Hornet (CV-8), aircraft carrier, launched the April 1942 Doolittle raid on Tokyo, sunk October 26, 1942 in Battle of the Santa Cruz Islands.

Kongo, Japanese battleship, sunk November 21, 1944, Formosa Strait.

Shinano, Japanese aircraft carrier, sunk November 29, 1944, between Yokosuka and Kure, Japan.

https://www.warhistory.com/war-artic...ecks-wwii.html

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; August 25th, 2017 at 07:47 AM.

Old August 25th, 2017 #3
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post

USS Hornet (CV-8), aircraft carrier, launched the April 1942 Doolittle raid on Tokyo, sunk October 26, 1942 in Battle of the Santa Cruz Islands....
My dad was a navigator/bombardier in a scouting/squadron (dive bombers,) on the CV-8. He was on the Hornet from the time it was commissioned in 1941 until October, 1942 when it was sunk. His pilot had to ditch their plane in the ocean. My dad made it back to the states for 6 weeks and then back to the Pacific where he was a gunner in a photo-reconnaissance squadron that flew off of islands.

Mike

Old August 25th, 2017 #4
Susan

What a terrible, harrowing story. The kikes think they have a lock on suffering during the war years. How laughable.

I just called my mom to tell her about this. She didn't remember hearing about it but remembered some of the details of the ship but not the stories about the sailors. She's 88 now and she can still remember a lot from back then but not everything.

My dad was in the Navy during WW2 and was stationed on an LSM, a small landing ship, that went all over the Pacific. He went into the Navy right out of high school and stayed in under two years I think.

My mom said he told her they went through a couple of typhoons that he thought were the end as other ships were destroyed by them.

All those White men endured horrendous conditions and experiences, and aside from a small number who were visibly scarred, most came back, never really talked about what they endured, married, built careers, and raised families.

Compare that with all the crying and whining that everyone does nowadays. Even if we don't agree with why they were fighting and whom, we can all agree they behaved like White men under very trying conditions.

I just wish they'd been fighting for us and not the goddamn jews.

Old August 25th, 2017 #5
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
My dad was a navigator/bombardier in a scouting/squadron (dive bombers,) on the CV-8. He was on the Hornet from the time it was commissioned in 1941 until October, 1942 when it was sunk. His pilot had to ditch their plane in the ocean. My dad made it back to the states for 6 weeks and then back to the Pacific where he was a gunner in a photo-reconnaissance squadron that flew off of islands.

Mike
That's interesting. Then your dad got to see Doolittle's Raiders fly their B-25s off that short carrier deck, what a sight that must have been. And half the deck space was taken up by the parked bombers. That would be like trying to take a modern B-1 bomber off a Nimitz-class carrier. Ballsy to say the least.

My grandfather was in Europe as a paratrooper in the 82nd Airborne Division. Went all through that shitty war without a scratch, too. If he were still alive today, he'd probably disown me for the way I talk about WW2 now and how all those guys got duped into it. Like Susan said, it's too bad they were fighting for the kikes and were killing their fellow Whites.

Old August 25th, 2017 #6
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
That's interesting. Then your dad got to see Doolittle's Raiders fly their B-25s off that short carrier deck...

My grandfather was in Europe as a paratrooper in the 82nd Airborne Division. Went all through that shitty war without a scratch, too. If he were still alive today, he'd probably disown me for the way I talk about WW2 now and how all those guys got duped into it. Like Susan said, it's too bad they were fighting for the kikes and were killing their fellow Whites.
My dad played poker with Doolittle's Raiders.

"those guys got duped" My dad, and his next oldest brother who fought with Patton from Morocco to the Battle of the Bulge were teenagers when they went into the military and the war. They lived in a small farming community, knowing only their family and neighbors. There was no web, no TV, only scant radio and local newspapers. Two of the most intelligent men I've ever known, but I'm guessing in 1941 building an opinion counter to the jew propaganda would have been impossible for a very young farm boy. Same for your grandfather.

Mike

Old August 25th, 2017 #7
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
My dad played poker with Doolittle's Raiders.

"those guys got duped" My dad, and his next oldest brother who fought with Patton from Morocco to the Battle of the Bulge were teenagers when they went into the military and the war. They lived in a small farming community, knowing only their family and neighbors. There was no web, no TV, only scant radio and local newspapers. Two of the most intelligent men I've ever known, but I'm guessing in 1941 building an opinion counter to the jew propaganda would have been impossible for a very young farm boy. Same for your grandfather.

Mike
True enough. My grandfather was a farm boy from Texas, but was living in California in 1941 when he enlisted in the CA National Guard because there still weren't many jobs coming out of the Depression. He transferred to the paratroops after the war started. He certainly wasn't stupid by any means. Had there not been the jew stranglehold on all information media back then, things may have been different. I was pretty ignorant right out of high school when I joined the Navy in 1981, pre-Internet times, not that different from 1941 except for the addition of TV. Fortunately, no wars happened during my time, only the Beirut and Grenada things. And naturally all of us as WN want to prevent yet another fratricidal war the jews are cooking up against Russia.

Old August 25th, 2017 #8
Squarehead Chris

Quote:

The four Japanese aircraft carriers sunk during the June 4-7, 1942 Battle of Midway, Kaga, Hiryu, Soryu, Shokaku.

USS Lexington (CV-2), aircraft carrier, sunk May 8, 1942 in the Battle of the Coral Sea.

USS Hornet (CV-8), aircraft carrier, launched the April 1942 Doolittle raid on Tokyo, sunk October 26, 1942 in Battle of the Santa Cruz Islands.

Kongo, Japanese battleship, sunk November 21, 1944, Formosa Strait.

Shinano, Japanese aircraft carrier, sunk November 29, 1944, between Yokosuka and Kure, Japan.

https://www.warhistory.com/war-artic...ecks-wwii.html
They’re wrong about the fourth Jap carrier sunk at Midway being the Shokaku, it was the Akagi.
The other three listed are correct.

Old August 26th, 2017 #9
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squarehead Chris View Post
They’re wrong about the fourth Jap carrier sunk at Midway being the Shokaku, it was the Akagi.
The other three listed are correct.
My mistake, actually. The fourth carrier was indeed Akagi. Shokaku was sunk in 1944, and was one of the carriers involved in the Pearl Harbor attack, not Midway.

Old August 26th, 2017 #10
Jeffrey Smither

Two different theaters. At least in the Pacific you had the excuse of Pearl Harbor.

In Europe there really isn't any to use. British, French started the war in Europe and then the KWA got involved.

Old August 27th, 2017 #11
Kevlar Vest

Quote:

Searchers did find some wreckage from the Kaga but not the hull, yet. This photo shows a smashed antiaircraft gun tub and some walkway.

Old August 31st, 2017 #12
John Evans
Christian Anti-Semite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
What a terrible, harrowing story. The kikes think they have a lock on suffering during the war years. How laughable.

I just called my mom to tell her about this. She didn't remember hearing about it but remembered some of the details of the ship but not the stories about the sailors. She's 88 now and she can still remember a lot from back then but not everything.

My dad was in the Navy during WW2 and was stationed on an LSM, a small landing ship, that went all over the Pacific. He went into the Navy right out of high school and stayed in under two years I think.

My mom said he told her they went through a couple of typhoons that he thought were the end as other ships were destroyed by them.

All those White men endured horrendous conditions and experiences, and aside from a small number who were visibly scarred, most came back, never really talked about what they endured, married, built careers, and raised families.

Compare that with all the crying and whining that everyone does nowadays. Even if we don't agree with why they were fighting and whom, we can all agree they behaved like White men under very trying conditions.

I just wish they'd been fighting for us and not the goddamn jews.
It should be obvious to every White Gentile that the kikes were the real winners of World War Two.

Kike liars made up the story of the holohoax to fool the Gentiles and to swindle money out of us to enrich the sewer state of Israhell.

The kikes will never let go of the holohoax, it's too much of a money-maker for them. Decades after the last kike "survivor" has finally done the right thing and died, the filthy kikes will be pushing their brats to carry on the holohoax lie.

Kikes get rich by starting wars between White Gentiles. It's their method of thinning out the Gentile population.

Never trust a jew.

Old September 5th, 2017 #13
Ray Allan

Now that Indianapolis has been found, another undiscovered wreck from WW2 is USS Langley (CV-1), the US Navy's first aircraft carrier. Commissioned in 1922 after conversion from a collier (coal-carrier) named USS Jupiter. After a third conversion to a seaplane tender in 1937, Langley was sunk 27 February 1942 off Java and remains undiscovered.

https://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Langley_(CV-1)

Thread