Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 5th, 2017 #1
steven clark

Default Ancestry.com does racial replacement

I was off July 4, so I watched TV, and Ancestry.com had a 4th of July ad showing the original painting of the founding fathers signing the declaration of independence, then offered a modern photo with 'descendants' of the signers in the same poses. Almost all of them were black, mixed, or women.
It was an incredible example of racial/historical replacement as Ancestry.com 'celebrated' the new diversity of America.

CBS news reported on this, interviewing a mulatto who was a sixth generation descendant of Thomas Jefferson, a Filipina who was a descendant of Livingstone, as well as a white woman who was also descended from a Livingstone. Out of thirty or so people in the new photo, only a third, if that, were white, and only a sprinkling of white men.

I think how CNN recently caught it from the Trump camp for the gag CNN video of Trump wrestling them, and CNN also threatened the kid who made the Trump video to apologize or they would reveal his name.
With CBS and Ancestry.com, racial extermination goes on. It was really disgusting. They can't to see us die off, all under a creepy smile of 'diversity.'

Old July 5th, 2017 #2
Ray Allan

What do you do when you want badly to kill your talmudvision, but live with family members who refuse to?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old July 6th, 2017 #3
N.B. Forrest

Still lying about Jefferson. The kikes & commies hate him above all, and seek to make all the ignernt boobs who know nothing about him knee-jerk "Oh yeah - that ol' racist hypocrite" at the mention of his name.

The facts the god damned scum never discuss: DNA testing proves only that "A Jefferson male" was the father of Sally Hemings' son Esten. At the time of his conception, Thomas was 65 years old, and sick in bed, being nursed by his daughter - whose bedroom was adjoining his. Yet we're supposed to believe the "horny old goat" was humpin' away at Sally right under her nose. This despite the fact that his bum of a brother Randolph was at Monticello at the time - and he was well known for fraternizing with the slaves, staying up after midnight sawing fiddles & gawd knows what else with them.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old July 6th, 2017 #4
steven clark

Default Ancestry.com does racial replacement

To answer the question, I live alone, so there's no debate over TV watching, and since I work evenings, I don't watch it that much. The only time I'm compelled to watch TV is when I work out in the gym, and can't escape the monitors.

Really, there's very little to see.

As for Jefferson, I've read articles disputing his relationship to Sally Hemmings, but they don't make the official history (i.e.. the media), and unfortunately, too many people don't do any background checking of sources. Gore Vidal, a writer I admire, helped contribute to the Sally/Jefferson story, and Paul Johnson, in his A History of the American People, claims Jefferson used his movable bed so he could visit Sally. Johnson writes some very good books, but in this one he made many factual errors, and didn't check primary sources.

If Jefferson seriously had an affair with Sally in Paris, she was twelve at the time, and it doesn't sound right.

But all of this is only an example of this thread, which is racial displacement. The Jews are working at it full steam now.

Curious how Ancestry.com gets so much publicity, but at the same time whites are discouraged from researching their own ancestors or having any pride in their history.

Thread