Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 3rd, 2018 #1
Jeffrey Smither

Default These arisch frauen are pretty cute!

If I was around back then I'd sooo want to make pretty arisch kinder with them! hotties!

Old December 4th, 2018 #2
Ray Allan

They are female horse-breakers (Bereiterinnen), employed to break and retrain horses for army use. Due to the shortage of male personnel at this point of the war, the Wehrmacht used women skilled in horse riding and handling for this job.

https://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=7502

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 4th, 2018 #3
Gladiatrix

Jeffrey is interested in Hu-white women?

Holy fuck, a broken clock is correct twice a day.

Old December 4th, 2018 #4
Jeffrey Smither

Sadly these mädchen were probably raped by the allies.

Of course I think some of the Moranbong girls are hot, but these Deutsche mädchen look a lot hotter of course. I'd totally plow them. My genetics are about half Deutsche and half Französisch so it wouldn't be race mixing.

Notice these little hotties are in healthy shape too. Not too skinny and not too fat. How do they do that when you didn't have modern exercise equipment like we have today?

Old December 4th, 2018 #5
Jeffrey Smither

Liselotte Meier was cute.

Old December 4th, 2018 #6
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
They are female horse-breakers (Bereiterinnen), employed to break and retrain horses for army use. Due to the shortage of male personnel at this point of the war, the Wehrmacht used women skilled in horse riding and handling for this job.

https://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=7502
They have a whole women forum there.

I'd sooo totally make these frauen 3 hole wonders!

Old December 4th, 2018 #7
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post

I'd sooo totally make these frauen 3 hole wonders!

Keeping it classy, as always.

Old December 4th, 2018 #8
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Keeping it classy, as always.
I really like that chick at the 28 second mark.

Old December 5th, 2018 #9
Gladiatrix

Quote:
I really like that chick at the 28 second mark.
I'm sure the "borangbang" gooks are mourning their losses.

Old December 5th, 2018 #10
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
I'm sure the "borangbang" gooks are mourning their losses.
LOL. Some of those Moranbong girls are hotties but not as hot as an Arisch chick of course. Jo Kuk-hyang might not be an Arisch but she's still pretty cute.

Old December 6th, 2018 #11
FLEKTARN
Banned

No. Just no. It's called Asia for a reason. Asia for the Asians. Too much racial mixing already. Why do it even more?

Old December 13th, 2018 #12
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLEKTARN View Post
No. Just no. It's called Asia for a reason. Asia for the Asians. Too much racial mixing already. Why do it even more?
Don't want more race mixing. I mean in rare cases, cuties like this if a guy bangs an above average looking one like Moranbong if birth control is used then would one consider it mixing? Not like they're fucking a spic. Most men if they saw a girl like Jo Kuk-hyang (girl in pic above) come up and chat with them I very doubt they'd turn her away.

Old December 13th, 2018 #13
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Don't want more race mixing. I mean in rare cases, cuties like this if a guy bangs an above average looking one like Moranbong if birth control is used then would one consider it mixing? Not like they're fucking a spic. Most men if they saw a girl like Jo Kuk-hyang (girl in pic above) come up and chat with them I very doubt they'd turn her away.
Still race mixing.

Old December 13th, 2018 #14
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Still race mixing.
Damn. So you don't think exceptions should be made for white men even if they have pale skin and look pretty white like Moranbong for example?

Old December 13th, 2018 #15
Longbaugh

Quote:
Damn. So you don't think exceptions should be made for white men even if they have pale skin and look pretty white like Moranbong for example?
Sure, if she has a bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy, or gets her snatch shot full of quinacrine, and you own her.

I don't understand your hardon for the Koreans. We call them "wall biters". If you're going to fuck an Oriental, fuck a Jap; they're the best of the Oriental races.

Koreans have objectionable personalities and they're arrogant as fuck. They're a cheap ripoff of the Japanese, with even smaller dicks, who'll eat your dog.

I've been to Korea and known a lot of Koreans. The only Orientals I dislike more are Filipinos.

Old December 13th, 2018 #16
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
Sure, if she has a bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy, or gets her snatch shot full of quinacrine, and you own her.

I don't understand your hardon for the Koreans. We call them "wall biters". If you're going to fuck an Oriental, fuck a Jap; they're the best of the Oriental races.

Koreans have objectionable personalities and they're arrogant as fuck. They're a cheap ripoff of the Japanese, with even smaller dicks, who'll eat your dog.

I've been to Korea and known a lot of Koreans. The only Orientals I dislike more are Filipinos.
Was this South Korea or North Korea you visited? Is that why the Marshal acts so arrogant?

Is it easy meeting an attractive jap?

Old December 13th, 2018 #17
Longbaugh

Quote:

Was this South Korea or North Korea you visited?
Both, but Koreans I've known everywhere are the same, even here in the U.S.

I genuinely believe that they compensate for having the world's smallest dicks by trying to be the world's biggest assholes.

Quote:

Is that why the Marshal acts so arrogant?
He's a product of his culture and his environment. If you were in his position, would you act differently? I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't. I mean, shit, he's the dictator of his own, damn country, for Pete's sake. Wish I had that on my business cards.

Quote:

Is it easy meeting an attractive jap?
Yes, if you're in Japan. Attracting one is a separate matter.

Japanese broads aren't without their problems, but Korean broads are vastly worse.

Old December 13th, 2018 #18
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Both, but Koreans I've known everywhere are the same, even here in the U.S.

I genuinely believe that they compensate for having the world's smallest dicks by trying to be the world's biggest assholes.

He's a product of his culture and his environment. If you were in his position, would you act differently? I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't. I mean, shit, he's the dictator of his own, damn country, for Pete's sake. Wish I had that on my business cards.

Yes, if you're in Japan. Attracting one is a separate matter.

Japanese broads aren't without their problems, but Korean broads are vastly worse.
Did you go to North Korea as a tourist? What did you think of it? Was it a shithole? Did you see any girls that looked as good as the Moranbong girls?

Old December 13th, 2018 #19
Longbaugh

Quote:

Did you go to North Korea as a tourist?
No.

Quote:

What did you think of it?
I didn't think it was all that bad, to be honest. Yeah, you have to watch what you say and do, but I've been in far worse places.

Quote:

Was it a shithole?
Absolutely not.

There were parts that were definitely poor, but nothing like in India, Bangladesh, the Filipines, or even Detroit.

The rural parts are rural, but no worse than the rural parts of Russia that I've seen, or Appalachia for that matter. Better than Appalachia in many respects: no meth; some parts of West Virginia are seriously fucked up.

The cities, in my experience, were orderly and clean, and the transportation infrastructure was way better than, say, Moscow. So was the architecture; people do some seriously fucked up shit when building in Russia. Seriously fucked up... Transportation infrastructure outside of the cities varied, depending on how rural the area.

If I was to level a criticism at North Korea it would be that, like the Chinese, they really have no sense of aesthetics. The Chinese are tackier; the North Koreans are blandly monolithic, which is what you'd expect from Communists still adhering to the Soviet model.

Quote:

Did you see any girls that looked as good as the Moranbong girls?
I'm going to say, "yes", because I don't find the Moranbong chicks to be all that attractive. Lord knows, those State approved haircuts aren't doing them any favours. They're not ugly, but there's nothing striking about them.

When I was there, there were plenty of chicks whom I'd describe as pleasant looking, and very few whom I'd call "hot". That's how I'd grade the Moranbong broads: pleasant looking. There are definitely better looking chicks in North Korea; maybe they just can't sing--who knows?

In my opinion, though, there are way better looking broads in Japan, and way more of them.

At least the North Korean chicks aren't covered in ink, with gauges in their ears, pierced pussies, drunks or addicts, or expecting you to raise her mulatto bastard. That shit does not fly over there.

Old December 13th, 2018 #20
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:

There were parts that were definitely poor, but nothing like in India, Bangladesh, the Filipines, or even Detroit.

The rural parts are rural, but no worse than the rural parts of Russia that I've seen, or Appalachia for that matter. Better than Appalachia in many respects: no meth; some parts of West Virginia are seriously fucked up.

The cities, in my experience, were orderly and clean, and the transportation infrastructure was way better than, say, Moscow. So was the architecture; people do some seriously fucked up shit when building in Russia. Seriously fucked up... Transportation infrastructure outside of the cities varied, depending on how rural the area.

If I was to level a criticism at North Korea it would be that, like the Chinese, they really have no sense of aesthetics. The Chinese are tackier; the North Koreans are blandly monolithic, which is what you'd expect from Communists still adhering to the Soviet model.
That´s very interesting, I haven´t visited North Korea but through image searches I to have gotten the impression that there are worse places in the world, that typical mud race countries are far worse.

Thread