VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 4th, 2018 #1
Amerikaner
Deplorable

Default Whites being doxed for trying to deal with POCs who are not civilization (house) trained

This thread will document the growing phenomena of Whites being doxed for trying to deal with POCs, especially niggers, for not being civilization (house) trained.

Most of the incidents involve a White woman who is expecting a POC to comply with a minor law, regulation, or basic common sense.

Whites are not like POCs in that Whites feel comfortable in, and therefor, create societies and civilizations that are much more cleaner and orderly then those created by POCs.

Many times the White loses their job.

Ironically, it seems that in most cases. the Whites who are doxed are leftists.

Is there a name for this phenomena.

Lurkers,

Note that each of the incidents below garnered more national and international press coverage than:

Threads in Forum : Channon Christian & Chris Newsom Memorial Forum

Why?

Last edited by Amerikaner; December 5th, 2018 at 08:06 PM.

Old December 4th, 2018 #2
Amerikaner
Deplorable

'Crosswalk Cathy': White Woman Allegedly Calls Cops on Black Couple For Parking Job

Crosswalk Cathy:

(((Newsweek))) thinks this story is worthy of national attention.

It seems that Nina Showell, aka Crosswalk Cathy, had no idea that the car belonged to worthless niggers when she reported the issue.

Being a White female Portland resident, Nina Showell is likely a Loxist inspired domestic terrorist sympathizer, and if so, deserves her fate.

Last edited by Amerikaner; December 4th, 2018 at 01:47 AM.

Old December 5th, 2018 #9
Negros are apes
Banned

Expecting niggers to follow the same rules as humans is racist.

Old December 5th, 2018 #10
Alex Linder
Administrator

havent been reading it lately, but The Root is the main nigger promoter of this crap, part of the (((RIP Gawker))) ring

Old December 29th, 2018 #11
Amerikaner
Deplorable

2018: When The War On “Beckys”—White Women—Got Serious

Old December 29th, 2018 #12
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

I think the war on Becky's goes a few decades back, it's just being taken to 'anuddah level' where calling for help is an act of 'hate'.

Due to the story you posted, I now have a name for the wave of natural fear that one has when surrounded by chimps. I will call it 'going into full Becky mode'.

Becky mode will always be there, it's in the DNA and I guess some of us are not as prone to desensitization as others. My Becky mode is quite alive and well, no matter how much hip hop they play in the stores or commercials I see with Black football players doing charity work.

Some of us saw the de-volve over time and we know too much to have our inner Becky squashed by happy daydream stories describing nothing of the world we really live in.

Old December 29th, 2018 #13
Amerikaner
Deplorable

The Whitneys would be a more appropriate pejorative. The name has Anglo-Saxon origins, basically means "white", and sounds like something a White middle-upper class spoiled entitled sorority girl (i.e. White privileged) would be named.

Thread