Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 31st, 2009 #61
The Truth At Last

Quote:
Originally Posted by April F. View Post
Bev is either an agent provocateur or an idiot. Regardless of which the knickerless wonder is an embarrassment for Britain.

We're not daft your constant vicious attacks on Bev are not just brought on by the "prescription drugs" or extra strong lager it's because you fear her .
Is it just a coincidence every time she exposes UAF and the people backing it you muppets turn up here with your pathetic posts ?
Is it because she showed the entire internet what a dirty old pervert Holloway is , no need for lies like you scum she just presented the truth thats why the dirty old perv has never denied it he just gets his scum mates to post a few more stupid comments .

I'm not going to give you red sell out scum any info but those of us the matter know what Bev does more for nationalism and it's not all on the pc so fuck off all of you can open another can or take another pill your wasting your time here because nobodys interested in failed nationalist who now work for Gerry .

Old May 31st, 2009 #62
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truth At Last View Post
We're not daft your constant vicious attacks on Bev are not just brought on by the "prescription drugs" or extra strong lager it's because you fear her .
Is it just a coincidence every time she exposes UAF and the people backing it you muppets turn up here with your pathetic posts ?
Is it because she showed the entire internet what a dirty old pervert Holloway is , no need for lies like you scum she just presented the truth thats why the dirty old perv has never denied it he just gets his scum mates to post a few more stupid comments .

I'm not going to give you red sell out scum any info but those of us the matter know what Bev does more for nationalism and it's not all on the pc so fuck off all of you can open another can or take another pill your wasting your time here because nobodys interested in failed nationalist who now work for Gerry .
Now you've made me blush.

Or were you just trying to get a drink out of me next month?

Old May 31st, 2009 #63
April F.
Banned

Quote:

So speaks a tired out middle aged football hooligan who was active in a multikult gang, the Blade Business Crew headed by a kike at the time. By the way I wrote to Steve and he confirmed it was you and not one of your brothers who was ‘one of the boys’.

And can you finally answer the accusation that it was you who phoned and forced the Stormfront moderator Dux with threats of violence to resign her position from that forum? Thought not, you coward.

You are a sneaky piece of shite, aren’t you?
You might have done the right thing some years ago and as the Sheffield organiser for the Freedom Party and supported Steve & Sharron when they were thrown out of the BNP by that Griffin bastard.
But since then you have realigned yourself that faggot from Wales again.

Old May 31st, 2009 #64
Henry W Thomas
Banned

Bev does sweet fuck all for nationalism. GRIFFINISM IS NOT NATIONALISM.

No one's using that UAF list she "exposed". I'm sure all the reds are shitting it. They might have Bev turn up on their doorstep one day and stink the house out.

Old May 31st, 2009 #65
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry W Thomas View Post
No one's using that UAF list she "exposed".
More fishing?

One thing I can tell you is that EMPLOYERS are using it.

I'm starting to wonder whether you were on it. Which one were you - let me guess - the one in drag?

Old May 31st, 2009 #66
The Truth At Last

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Now you've made me blush.

Or were you just trying to get a drink out of me next month?

The drinks are on me and you have no need to blush

Old May 31st, 2009 #67
fyc
fine young casuals

Quote:
The drinks are on me and you have no need to blush
she deserves a drink for her work on the uaf list

Old May 31st, 2009 #68
The Truth At Last

Quote:
So speaks a tired out middle aged football hooligan who was active in a multikult gang, the Blade Business Crew headed by a kike at the time. By the way I wrote to Steve and he confirmed it was you and not one of your brothers who was ‘one of the boys’.

And can you finally answer the accusation that it was you who phoned and forced the Stormfront moderator Dux with threats of violence to resign her position from that forum? Thought not, you coward.

You are a sneaky piece of shite, aren’t you?
You might have done the right thing some years ago and as the Sheffield organiser for the Freedom Party and supported Steve & Sharron when they were thrown out of the BNP by that Griffin bastard.
But since then you have realigned yourself that faggot from Wales again.

HAHA you silly bastard how many lies do you want to get into one post .

Thats the trouble with you pricks you get half a story make the rest and end up looking stupid .

I will repeat my offer though to meet either Pete Barker or Sean Hadley so these things can be discussed in the open .

Old May 31st, 2009 #69
April F.
Banned

Quote:
HAHA you silly bastard how many lies do you want to get into one post .

Thats the trouble with you pricks you get half a story make the rest and end up looking stupid .

I will repeat my offer though to meet either Pete Barker or Sean Hadley so these things can be discussed in the open .
As I said I thought you would not answer. Coward!

Old May 31st, 2009 #70
fyc
fine young casuals

Quote:
says the pervert hiding away in rural Switzerland.

Old May 31st, 2009 #71
The Truth At Last

Quote:
Why should anyone answer to red lies ? if I'm a coward why not arrange to meet me then I will be very open with any questions you want to put .

Hadley and Barker are fucking cowards who mouth on the internet but do fuck all else both of them have police protection and think thats a licence to do what they want both of them are on "prescription drugs" and have massive problems with alcholol .

"April F" your just the string puller for these two muppets did you buy them like you tried to buy into the SG and all the other groups you thought you could use to attack the BNP ?

Old May 31st, 2009 #72
fyc
fine young casuals

Quote:
Why should anyone answer to red lies ? if I'm a coward why not arrange to meet me then I will be very open with any questions you want to put .

Hadley and Barker are fucking cowards who mouth on the internet but do fuck all else both of them have police protection and think thats a licence to do what they want both of them are on "prescription drugs" and have massive problems with alcholol .

"April F" your just the string puller for these two muppets did you buy them like you tried to buy into the SG and all the other groups you thought you could use to attack the BNP ?
holloway certainly has his own agenda, and he is definitely using nwn to do it

Old May 31st, 2009 #73
April F.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyc View Post
says the pervert hiding away in rural Switzerland.
"Rural" how the f did you work that out? Last time I looked out of the window I was in a fairly built up area.

Old May 31st, 2009 #74
fyc
fine young casuals

Quote:
"Rural" how the f did you work that out? Last time I looked out of the window I was in a fairly built up area.
because your village isnt that large compared to basel where you used to live

Thread