VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 25th, 2011 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to Ron

26 OCT 02

Ahoy, Ron! I’m glad you were able to get some time off work. The Judeo-American ratrace decrees that the majority of working stiffs must face the prospect of full employment, with very little time off, or unemployment, which is no vacation, either. I have had that experience in which every dollar spent brings one closer to hunger and closer to being out on the street. Since I work 7 days a week, your description of your trip allows me to enjoy an outing, albeit vicariously. Of course, I can avoid the traffic and other hassles you experienced, so I can just enjoy the adventure, without the discomfort. To jump ahead a bit, I do not have an idea, as yet, about the purpose of those “silos” you described, other than the normal use. They might disguise an array of electronic sending and receiving equipment, especially if the “silos” had dome roofs. They could be radar installations, as well. They could also serve as ventilation ducts for large underground facilities, while also serving as lookout towers. I may think of a few more covert uses for such overt structures that do not attract much attention in rural areas.

Thank you for the Chinese info! Everything Hitler warned us about is coming true: (1) Transfer of Aryan technology to China would put Aryans out of work, and (2) If we do not heave the jewish monkey off our backs, the Chinese will inherit North America. The dumb Goy sheeple in the Jew Ass Oy Veh do not know nor care about the demographic changes going on in Canada, as if a zogline drawn on a map can be people-proof. It seems obvious that the U.S. ZOG is not serious about combatting “terrorism”, for to do that would mean establishing control of the north and south borders. Probably the most effective way of controlling the northern border would be for the U.S.A. to annex Canada, which seems willing to let in all and sundry, without exercising internal control of illegal immigrants, let alone border control! Even the Mexicans are more stringent when people show up at their ports of entry! Then, too, they have a pipeline for aliens, from Guatemala, into the U.S.A., which is profitable for Mexican officialdom. The collection of bribes is the main reason that a Mexican would be an official, anyway. I am not stating this out of malice, but I merely point out the situation. Most of us have never been in a position to be bribed, so the moment of truth for us would come when a smiling bandido with a beeg pistola asks us if we want “silver or lead”. I have “Mexican experience”, so I’m not speaking out of prejudice.

As for the World Bank and the IMF, I know very little about their formal structure, but I do know that they were created by and for banksters, to assure them profits, without risks. The profits accrue to the banksters and the losses accrue to the tax-payers of the various countries which are members, that is, their jew-owned “national” banks are members. The IMF is responsible for selling Turd World countries expensive mega-projects, getting them more in debt, and then dictating their domestic economic policies, which automatically causes political unrest. Argentina is the result of IMF policies. As far as I know, the World Bank is connected with the IMF, but I don’t know what formal arrangement exists. These entities are outgrowths of jew-owned “national” banks, such as The Federal Reserve, Bank of England, Bank of France, Bundesbank of Germany, Bank of Canada et al. Again, these jew-owned entities are backed by the tax-payers of their respective countries, who permit these kikes to create “money” out of nothing and charge them interest for the “service”. The World Bank and IMF are variations on the same racket, and since governments are involved, these entities provide the jew banksters with additional clout in the form of international sanctions against debtor countries which defy their extortion racket. Otherwise, they’d have to rely upon private collection agencies to make “sovereign” countries pay up, and that wouldn’t work.

There are all sorts of bankster rackets, of which usury is the foremost, and money supply manipulation runs neck and neck or very close second. As I recall, the U.S.A. has a “Foreign Investors’ Insurance Act”, which allows the Wreckafellers, for example, to establish an oil refinery in, say, Peru, and rake in the profits therefrom. If or when the refinery is seized by the government, the Rockefellers are compensated by the U.S. tax-payers. This is what the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation does and did, big time, in the savings & loan scandal. The bankster bandidos stole the depositors’ money, under the guise of “bad loans” to their friends, and the U.S. tax-payer got stuck with the bill. Such a gigantic breach of trust should have warned the sheeple about the likely outcome of stocks and shares, i.e., that you must take care whom you trust with your money, but they flocked into the stock market, like sheep to the slaughterhouse.

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

Thread