VNN Broadcasts

Old March 23rd, 2013 #1
Henry.

Default Boris Berezovsky is Dead....

Maybe there is a god after all.

The BBC insist on calling him a 'Russian'

Quote:
Russian tycoon Boris Berezovsky found dead

The exiled Russian tycoon Boris Berezovsky has been found dead at his home outside London.

The circumstances of the death of the 67-year-old - a wanted man in Russia, and an opponent of President Vladimir Putin - are not yet known.
A former Kremlin power-broker whose fortunes declined under Mr Putin, Mr Berezovsky emigrated to the UK in 2000.

Thames Valley Police said it was investigating the death of a 67-year-old man in Ascot, Berkshire.

Last year, Mr Berezovsky lost a £3bn ($4.7bn) damages claim against Chelsea Football Club owner Roman Abramovich.

Read more http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21913356

Old March 23rd, 2013 #2
Dawn Cannon

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post

Hilarious.

The NYT's headline:

"Russian" Oligarch and Sharp Critic of Putin Dies in Britain

Last edited by Dawn Cannon; March 23rd, 2013 at 03:16 PM.

Old March 23rd, 2013 #3
H.B.

Thumbs up

Every time a manifestation of evil dies, it makes my day. This was a big one! God bless whoever did it. Even if it was "natural causes", good job natural causes.

Old March 23rd, 2013 #4
Kievsky

Indeed, he was a very evil person. I heard hair raising stories on Russian TV of how he abused young Russian girls.

Old March 23rd, 2013 #5
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Hilarious.
The NYT's headline:

"Russian" Oligarch and Sharp Critic of Putin Dies in Britain
On Channel 4 News earlier, the jewess, Cathy Newman, was interviewing the jew, Simon Israel, about the jew, Berezovski like it was two Brits chatting about a Russian. I started to feel very Bruce Howard (sick) and had to leave the room.

A fortnight ago this yenta, 'Cathy Newman' said this about the jew, 'Ed Miliband'.....''He's tall, dark and handsome, so what's not to like?''

Now that's a sick fucking mind if there ever was one.

Old March 23rd, 2013 #6
Harrington

I bet he was bumped off seems he was extremely paranoid about being murdered and didn't go anywhere without bodyguards....

Old March 23rd, 2013 #7
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrington View Post
I bet he was bumped off seems he was extremely paranoid about being murdered and didn't go anywhere without bodyguards....
That's what the DM seems to be hinting at.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...on-Surrey.html

Another Kremlin enemy dies
found in bath
unexplained
mate of Alexander Litvinenko

However, it also says he has recently lost all his money in court cases, so it could be suicide.

Old March 23rd, 2013 #8
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

One less monster in the world...

Whatever you want to say about Vladimir Putin, he put a bunch of greedy jewish tyrants (oligarchs) in their gd place.

Old March 23rd, 2013 #9
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
That's what the DM seems to be hinting at.
It won't be long before the DM tells the world that the Nazis murdered him.....

Old March 24th, 2013 #10
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
It won't be long before the DM tells the world that the Nazis murdered him.....
They'll find a tie-in to Hitler somehow, no matter how tenuous. It's like that stupid degrees of Kevin Bacon game, only they play it with Adolf Hitler.

Old March 24th, 2013 #11
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Thames Valley Police last night said: 'Specially trained officers are currently at the scene, including CBRN (chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear defence) trained officers, who are conducting a number of searches as a precaution.'

However today they declared the scene 'all-clear', ruling out the possibility of an assassination by hazardous materials.

Family and friends said the tycoon had been suffering from depression over harassment from the Russian state and had been contemplating suicide.

He had survived a number of assassination attempts after falling out with Russian president Putin, including a bomb that decapitated his chauffeur in 1994.

And last year he lost a court battle with fellow oligarch and Chelsea Football Club owner Roman Abramovich, which cost him more than £130 million.

Last night Lord Tim Bell, spokesman for Mr Berezovsky, said that the tycoon had been very depressed for the last few months.

‘One of the reasons was his financial troubles, but he was worried about harassment by Russia and felt weighed down by the enormous amount of legal stuff,’ said Lord Bell.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ion-Ascot.html

Old March 24th, 2013 #12
Bev
drinking tea

Thread needs a RIP.

.....wait for it.

Old March 24th, 2013 #13
Husting
Banned

Quote:

The BBC is hardly my favourate institution. However they, unlike you, seem to understand English. The demonym of 'Russia' is 'Russian'. Berezovsky was from Moscow, the capital of Russia, he was therefore a Russian.

Old March 24th, 2013 #14
Bev
drinking tea

http://en.rian.ru/world/20071026/85619895.html

Quote:

"Firstly, I am in London. Secondly, the only citizenship I have is Russian. No other citizenship exists," Berezovsky said, in a telephone interview with RIA Novosti.

Berezovsky, who actually holds dual Russian and Israeli citizenship, is widely reported to have British citizenship as well, but under the assumed name of Platon Elenin. While no reason has ever been given for the exile's unusual choice of name, Platon is the name of a character in "Tycoon," a 2002 Russian film based on the oligarch's life. Elena is Berezovsky's wife's name.

Old March 24th, 2013 #15
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husting View Post
The BBC is hardly my favourate institution. However they, unlike you, seem to understand English. The demonym of 'Russia' is 'Russian'. Berezovsky was from Moscow, the capital of Russia, he was therefore a Russian.
On the contrary it would be more accurate to call him British as he was a UK passport holder and thus died as much a Briton as he was a Russian.He was from birth to death a jew.So at any given moment throughout his life one could say with absoloute certainty that he was a jew

Chase them into the swamps

Last edited by andy; March 24th, 2013 at 02:20 PM.

Old March 24th, 2013 #16
Bev
drinking tea

He had Russian citizenship by virtue of having been born there. Doesn't mean he was Russian any more than baby Patel born in a London hospital today is British and nor would his family class him as British, despite the rantings of the left who try and insist they are British.

He (Berezovsky) wanted and he asked for and received Israeli citizenship. It's plain to see which he identified with the most.

Old March 24th, 2013 #17
Husting
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
He had Russian citizenship by virtue of having been born there. Doesn't mean he was Russian any more than baby Patel born in a London hospital today is British and nor would his family class him as British, despite the rantings of the left who try and insist they are British.

He (Berezovsky) wanted and he asked for and received Israeli citizenship. It's plain to see which he identified with the most.
So what? His family was Russian, he was born in Russia and was therefore a Russian. It's quite simple. His holding of dual nationality means nothing. I know Greeks who have attained British nationality, but they are no less Greek.

Old March 24th, 2013 #18
Henry.

Quote:
He was a Jew, fuckwit. They've been given their own nation which he was a citizen thereof.

You try becoming an Israeli and see how you fare....then again, maybe you've had some success on that score.

I've heard that the big lie about the Orvitz dwarfs is being shown on TV tonight. That should give you comfort in your solace, dumbkopf.

Old March 24th, 2013 #19
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
So what? His family was Russian, he was born in Russia and was therefore a Russian. It's quite simple. His holding of dual nationality means nothing. I know Greeks who have attained British nationality, but they are no less Greek.
One of these days, one of your kind is going to square up to the wrong person to their face and try to force a nationality on them that they don't want and have actively rejected. I just hope someone youtubes it.

Old March 24th, 2013 #20
Henry.

Quote:
I know Greeks who have attained British nationality, but they are no less Greek.
Correct. They remain Greeks who hold British citizenship, But they are not English, Irish, Scottish or Welsh.

Thread