VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old April 30th, 2014 #1
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Question #1 Abortion Thread: WN point of view - w/ & w/o White Sovereignty, w/ & w/o impending White genecide

This thread will be discuss the abortion issue from a WN perspective.

The discuss will certainly include at least three main lines of thinking, each with a pair of conflicting perspectives.

White historical morality supported by modern science
versus
talmudic legalist sophistry supported by junk science

Whites living in a nation under White leadership
versus
Whites living in a nation under by non-White rule

Whites living at a point in history where impending White genocide is not a concern
versus
Whites living at a point in history where impending White genocide is a concern

Last edited by Tintin; April 30th, 2014 at 01:09 PM.

Old April 30th, 2014 #2
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Hippocratic_Oath Hippocratic_Oath

As a starting point, lets begin with the pure White perspective, a perspective that was set forth prior to the influence of eastern cults on Western morality. A perspective that dominated Western Civilization for at least 2,400 years. The perspective contained in the Hippocratic Oath, document created by the Greeks, the founders of Western Civilization.

Quote:
English translation of section related to abortion:

I will give no deadly medicine to any one if asked, nor suggest any such counsel; and similarly I will not give a woman a pessary to cause an abortion.

Quote:
A clarification of section related to abortion:

The seventh area is the Limits on Ends, which was originally in the oath but has been omitted by many medical schools. The Limit on Ends in the oath said that a doctor would not help a women have an abortion and that the physician would not administer a lethal drug if asked

Quote:
Abortion and the Hippocratic Oath

Despite the Hippocratic Oath prohibiting abortions, it is no longer considered a professional violation of ethics to perform one in the United States. This is very similar to what is happening currently with the lethal injection debate. As shown in the previous sections, the Hippocratic oath has been changed or modified to take out the section that forbids abortion. The important thing to remember here is that not every country has taken the same steps to modifying their Hippocratic Oath to remove abortion as the United States has. The major case that brought about this change was the Roe v. Wade case of 1973. As a result of the supreme court ruling that abortion was legal, change was brought about and the oath was modified.

Last edited by Tintin; May 1st, 2014 at 08:58 AM.

Old April 30th, 2014 #3
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

This thread was inspired by the thread below:

4D scans show unborn human yawn in the womb

Old April 30th, 2014 #4
Wednesday Owens
Banned

Abortion is an act of murder made palatable by the same crew touting the false premise of 'Equality.'

Achieving the legal 'right' to murder your own child in no way negates the FACT you are the gender destined to carry them in your womb.

It does not make you 'equal' to a man, and nothing ever will.

It is a lie. Digest it, ladies and move on.

We are irreplaceable as are men, and that is nature. That is Truth.

Last edited by Wednesday Owens; April 30th, 2014 at 02:53 PM.

Old May 1st, 2014 #5
Cora McGuire

Saw this on fb TODAY:

Google is banning pro-life adverts. Under the new Google advertising guidelines, crisis pregnancy centers will not appear on your screen if you search for keywords like 'abortion clinic.' Sadly, if you search "crisis pregnancy,' abortion clinics will appear.
This is absolutely disgraceful, join Citizengo in fighting this oppression of free speech. SIGN THEIR PETITION TODAY.
http://www.citizengo.org/en/6771-dem...YwOTg0MzE0OTc2

If only they would go the next step and ask themselves: who owns and runs Google

Old May 1st, 2014 #6
Hunter Morrow

I know it is awful that Whites abort, but if it weren't for abortion, the hispanic birth rate would go up 60 percent and the black birth rate in this country would more than double. That is simply untenable.

So long as 40+ percent of the population is non-White and willing to get abortions at 3 to 5 times the White rate, there really isn't anything to do.
It is simple arithmetic. If there weren't any abortions in the past 40 years, the
country would be demographically where it would be, present trends continued, in about 2050: 400+ million people, with 250+ million of them non-White.

Old May 1st, 2014 #7
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wednesday Owens View Post
Abortion is an act of murder made palatable by the same crew touting the false premise of 'Equality.'

Achieving the legal 'right' to murder your own child in no way negates the FACT you are the gender destined to carry them in your womb.

It does not make you 'equal' to a man, and nothing ever will.

It is a lie. Digest it, ladies and move on.

We are irreplaceable as are men, and that is nature. That is Truth.
Abortion is a valuable tool in Eugenics.

http://www.toomanyaborted.com/

"Reduce Crime - Abort all Black Babies"

Quote:
CALLER: I noticed the national media, you know, they talk a lot about the loss of revenue, or the inability of the government to fund Social Security, and I was curious, and I've read articles in recent months here, that the abortions that have happened since Roe v. Wade, the lost revenue from the people who have been aborted in the last 30-something years, could fund Social Security as we know it today. And the media just doesn't -- never touches this at all.

BENNETT: Assuming they're all productive citizens?

CALLER: Assuming that they are. Even if only a portion of them were, it would be an enormous amount of revenue.

BENNETT: Maybe, maybe, but we don't know what the costs would be, too. I think as -- abortion disproportionately occur among single women? No.

CALLER: I don't know the exact statistics, but quite a bit are, yeah.

BENNETT: All right, well, I mean, I just don't know. I would not argue for the pro-life position based on this, because you don't know. I mean, it cuts both -- you know, one of the arguments in this book Freakonomics that they make is that the declining crime rate, you know, they deal with this hypothesis, that one of the reasons crime is down is that abortion is up. Well --

CALLER: Well, I don't think that statistic is accurate.

BENNETT: Well, I don't think it is either, I don't think it is either, because first of all, there is just too much that you don't know. But I do know that it's true that if you wanted to reduce crime, you could -- if that were your sole purpose, you could abort every black baby in this country, and your crime rate would go down. That would be an impossible, ridiculous, and morally reprehensible thing to do, but your crime rate would go down. So these far-out, these far-reaching, extensive extrapolations are, I think, tricky.
http://racism.org/index.php?option=c...=17&Itemid=120
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old May 2nd, 2014 #8
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Morrow View Post
I know it is awful that Whites abort, but if it weren't for abortion, the hispanic birth rate would go up 60 percent and the black birth rate in this country would more than double. That is simply untenable.

So long as 40+ percent of the population is non-White and willing to get abortions at 3 to 5 times the White rate, there really isn't anything to do.
It is simple arithmetic. If there weren't any abortions in the past 40 years, the
country would be demographically where it would be, present trends continued, in about 2050: 400+ million people, with 250+ million of them non-White.
Assuming the numbers are true, that is great logic in he defense of killing unborn humans. The basic claim being that it will buy Whites a few more decades.

But what also needs to be considered, is that of the Whites aborting, it is likely the ones with the highest IQ.

Last edited by Tintin; May 2nd, 2014 at 08:36 AM.

Old May 2nd, 2014 #9
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippocratic_Oath

As a starting point, lets begin with the pure White perspective, a perspective that was set forth prior to the influence of eastern cults on Western morality. A perspective that dominated Western Civilization for at least 2,400 years. The perspective contained in the Hippocratic Oath, document created by the Greeks, the founders of Western Civilization.

This same reference to the Greek's position on abortion garners the same reaction from the "liberals". Interesting.

These are the same "liberals" that claim the pedophilia is "normal" because "the Greeks were pedophiles". Even though the "liberals" cannot point to any Greek writing that is anywhere near as being in supportive of pedophilia as the Hippocratic Oath is with regards to being anti-abortion.

So we are to be believe that the White man had it wrong from the 5th century BC until 1973 when the jew inflicted Roe v. Wade on the Kwa.

Last edited by Tintin; May 2nd, 2014 at 08:35 AM.

Old May 2nd, 2014 #10
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
Abortion is a valuable tool in Eugenics.
And the jew certainly knows that. Convincing the most intelligent Whites to abort is a valuable tool that serves the purpose of the jew.

Last edited by Tintin; May 2nd, 2014 at 08:35 AM.

Old May 6th, 2014 #11
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

VNN visitor,

If you do not instinctively know what must be done to avoid the impeding genocide of the White race, you are urged to read Darwin's On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life. If the task seems to daunting at first, by all means find an abridged version, or even a children version with lots of picture, for you first attempt. Read it and keep reading until you think you understand the subtlety and nuisances of Evolution. And at that point, read it again or another related book. For example, Darwin's The Descent of Man, and Selection in Relation to Sex will further you insight to the implications related to a future WN abortion policy.

For lack of a better point of comparison, consider Darwin's magnum opus to be the White Man's talmud. The Theory laid out it within it covers not only points to how the White race can avoid its impending genocide, it teaches one how to think like a WN.

Anybody pimping jewy "do what feels good" solutions are woefully ignoring the cruelty which awaits the White man, not to mention White women. With each application of the jewy "do what feels good" solution, the White race is one step closer to its genocide.

If the White race is going to avoid genocide, somebody is going to have to make a sacrifice. A sacrifice that by being avoided is slowly but surely being converted into suffering for future generations of Whites. And is it really too much that sacrifice be inline of with the Laws of Nature? How can it be any other way? Evolution is a closed system. Think about it!

It is not hard to imagine analysis which would demonstrate that for every generation of White women that does not produce X children per woman, the next generation will have to produced X+Y children to avoid White genocide. This would means the burden on a White woman born in 2100 would be for her to produce X+3*Y.

Is it "fair" to burden future generations of White women with a "fair" abortion policy that violates the Theory of Evolution for today’s jewed White women?

Old May 6th, 2014 #12
313Chris

VNN visitor,

Tintin is a fucking idiot. He resents people who are having sex, because he can't get laid himself. Disregard him and enjoy the rest of this forum.

Regards,
313Chris

Old May 6th, 2014 #13
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

RickHolland,

First, thanks for your 4,000 posts for the WN cause.

But with all due respect, do you really need to include the picture of the nigturd.

I'm mean, niggers and turds are unpleasant enough separately, but combined ...

No need to respond. If you choose to keep the nigturd I'm sure you have your reason and will not challenge your artist license.

But please consider some mercy for the fecal-phobic.

Old May 6th, 2014 #14
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Originally Posted by 313Chris View Post
VNN visitor,

Tintin is a fucking idiot. He resents people who are having sex, because he can't get laid himself. Disregard him and enjoy the rest of this forum.

Regards,
313Chris

Not going to get into a pissing contest with you.

You are simply too stupid and/or jewed to understand how stupid and/or jewed you are.

You have gone beyond embarrassing yourself and are now humiliating your parents.

When I claimed before that your post here was the most stupid at VNN here ... never imagined you could surpass your own stupidity, but you have.

Last edited by Tintin; May 6th, 2014 at 12:43 PM.

Old May 6th, 2014 #15
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Originally Posted by 313Chris View Post
VNN visitor,

Regards,
313Chris

On the other thread it was stated:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
Defer to science/mathematics/logic as much as Humanly possible. Once those tools have been taken to their limit, there will still be ample room for emotion and compassion, attributes that are encoded in White DNA.
Note that reference to "logic". Surely your mother would have qualified for an abortion because there "ample room for emotion and compassion, attributes that are encoded in White DNA".

Seems like your father was a stud buck like you and got just a little too much pussy for the good of the White gene pool.

Old May 7th, 2014 #16
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

'I wanted to show it wasn't scary': Outrage as US woman posts video of her abortion as it happened on YouTube

Here we have an example of an extremely jewed wymyn.

Quote:
  • Abortion counselor Emily Letts said she wanted to use her abortion as a teaching tool for female patients
  • Said she chose to undergo a surgical procedure - where the patient is awake and local anesthesia is used - after she had trouble finding a video of one being performed online and to dispel myths about the experience
  • Only her face and upper body are visible in the video, and after the procedure is over Letts says 'I'm done. Yay!'

Life for such wymyn are a series of jewy slogans like:

Quote:
'I don't feel like a bad person. I don't feel sad. I knew that what I was going to do was right - it was right for me and for no one else'

'I feel in awe of the fact that I can make a baby. I can make a life, I just want to tell my story'
There is no logic, no science, no sense of morality other than her jew slogans, no ability to understand one's relationship in the natural order of Nature.

She is unable to comprehend that her jew slogans can be applied just as validly if she had the doctor kill her baby after birth but before the umbilical cord was cut.

Old May 23rd, 2014 #17
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

The baby who SURVIVED an abortion... and the mother racked by guilt that she may have harmed the tiny child she now adores

Quote:
  • Shannon Skinner, 20, and 24-year-old partner Anthony Hunt's story caused media storm earlier this year
  • Couple are showing off Amelia to the world for the first time
  • May take years before doctors can say if abortion drugs Shannon was given to end pregnancy have caused any developmental damage
  • She accidentally fell pregnant when her contraception failed just 4 months after traumatic birth of first daughter

The quote below demonstrate the remarkable nature of Evolution. That Evolution has coded Humans to this profoundly deep connection to a "clump of cells" that is singular in the sense of emotions it triggers in Humans.

What ever one's view on the killing of unborn Humans, it must be acknowledge the cultural marxist jew makes every effort possible to minimize and deny this highest "beauty" Evolution has coded in Human DNA. Not just in giving the birth but in creating and psychological, cultural, and economic environment in which women are emotionally bullied into dumping their babies off at a day"case" where strangers with little DNA connection will take "care" of the baby.

Quote:
I can’t stop cuddling her — I never want to put her down,’ says Shannon, 20, gently handing Amelia to her partner, head chef Anthony Hunt, 24, while older daughter Lacie, 14 months, plants kisses on her sister’s forehead.

Old July 10th, 2014 #18
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Baby born at just 27 weeks defies medical odds to be allowed home - two weeks before her due date

Quote:
  • Lily-Mae was born at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital weighing just 1lb 11oz
  • She was three months premature and needed two months in intensive care
  • Tiny newborn arrived at 27 weeks - just three weeks after the abortion limit
  • After two 'terrifying' months she has returned home 16 days before due date
  • Her father Mark Davies said he was 'expecting the worst' during her care

Old July 10th, 2014 #19
Englisc
Amor Patriae Nostra Lex

Abortion is murder. Under no circumstances do I support the abortion-murder of a White child, unless it is life threatening to the mother.

Most countries with legal abortion are White or East Asian. While it's true that many Blacks and Mexicans in the US do get abortions, on balance abortion has affected the two civilised races of the world far more than the non-civilised.

To take one example: In the USSR, 300 million babies were aborted - undoubtedly, most of them White, as the USSR's Muslim population did not much approve of abortions.
http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/policy/abortion/

Old July 10th, 2014 #20
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Wish I was one of the WN studs that "gets a lot of pussy" so I could see the light and avoid all the negative thumbing.

I guess the WN Ancient Greeks included the forbidding of abortion in the Hippocratic Oath because they were not getting enough pussy either.

Kikes must support abortion because they get a lot of pussy?

Well until I "get a lot of pussy" I will go with the wisdom of the Ancient Greeks rather than the treachery of the jew.

Tags
#1, aborted late term, abortion, anti evolution

Thread