Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old 4 Weeks Ago #101
John Trent

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain
John Trent

If I were the leader of a civilisational construct, I would arrange for military parades to be held. Military parades like the ones held in Russia, with main battle tanks, helicopters, and so on. They would not be held to bolster patriotic or traditional fervour, or any nonsense like that. They would be held to help nurture defensiveness, militant-mindedness and assertiveness in the relevant segments of the population, as well as desensitise the relevant segments to the sight of very dangerous modern military equipment (I am sick of sissies whining about militant-mindedness and weapons). The greater the number of highly threat-intolerant people, the better! The parades would also give military members something to occupy themselves with at peacetime.

I see nothing wrong with this.

Old 3 Weeks Ago #102
John Trent

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain
John Trent

I cannot believe I have not covered this specific hostile behaviour yet.

I am familiar with the American stereotype of British people, asserting that they, in general, have crooked teeth. Of course, this is nonsense. I definitely would have noticed such a serious defect during my racial group observations. The general aesthetic state of those of the British race is gigantically superior to that of the American demographic. Even if you exclude the Americans who are not fully biologically European, the Americans are still severely aesthetically inferior, in general. The extremely large spread of non-British racial material across the American demographic is the largest reason for the demographic's severe aesthetic decline. It is reasonable to speculate that those responsible for inventing this stereotype did so out of jealousy and/or desire to conceal the reality.

The identities of those who invented and propagated this stereotype are unknown, but it is known that they are American.

Last edited by John Trent; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:01 PM.

Old 1 Week Ago #103
John Trent

John Trent

Am I the only one here who gets very angry when witnessing foreigners praising and/or having any level of devotion to a foreign racial type / mixture (except Scandinavian) instead of the British / English one(s)?! Seriously, who the Hell do they think they are?! They fancy themselves equal to or better than the British in the area of inherent desirability and/or importance?! What an extremely offensive and disgusting delusion! STOMP IT OUT WHEREVER YOU FIND IT!

Thread