Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 6th, 2020 #1
bichlasanha
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 18
bichlasanha
Default Tribute to national socialism

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Vgj87R8QvyNy/


Just like the title of the topic already says .. I hope you like it
 
Old September 6th, 2020 #2
John Trent
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain
Posts: 596
Blog Entries: 1
John Trent
Default

There are several compelling moral and tactical reasons to reject National Socialism. These include but are not limited to the following:

1) It has fundamental components that are brutal and primitive
2) It is very oppressive and restrictive on civil liberties
3) It is very cultish (see how grossly excessive the Hitler-worshiping and swastika imagery were in Nazi Germany)
4) It centres on dictatorship and this method of governance is seriously flawed, as humans inevitably error (it is important to note that Adolf Hitler was a rather incompetent tactician, and his incompetence cost Nazi Germany the war)
5) It is overwhelmingly despised, deservedly, so adopting it would make one a social pariah and if a state were to adopt it, it would become a pariah state instantly (the enemy want anti-genocide / replacement people to embrace nefarious and disgraced political systems and historical figures so ordinary members of the public are deterred and outraged, attracting them to hostile disposition to British racial survival)
6) Logically and ethically superior alternate methods can be implemented, making Nazism inferior and of no practical value


The reasons to negatively view the Nazis (NSDAP members and affiliates) include the aforementioned points and also the following:

1) Their actions led to widespread aggressive continental military campaigns, causing very heavy amounts of death and destruction
2) They had affection and regard for the wrong racial type (the Nazis had affection and regard for on the Germanic racial type (even though the Nazis in control were fine with "Germanising" some children of other racial types, which was weird and showed that they did not take Germanic racial preservation seriously) for nationalistic reasons and not for humanity's betterment, meaning they were unenlightened and mentally inferior
3) Many of them were involved, through either enablement, order or participation, in a massive amount of immoral behaviour, which applies even if you disregard the Holocaust and human experimentation (indiscriminate bombing of cities, persecution campaigns, ethnic cleansing, brutal treatment of political opponents, etc)
4) They threatened continuity of high general physical attractiveness (e.g. killing Britons in relatively high concentration, attempts to mix themselves with Scandinavians through Lebensborn)
5) The reckless and arrogant activities authorised by many of the Nazi leaders was a major factor in igniting the conflict (if the Nazi expansion had stopped at Sudetenland, the conflict may not have erupted)
6) The Nazi regime embraced at least some aspects of a Christian identity (religion is absurd and very stupid), and embraced other primitive and superstitious aspects (Norse mythology like Odin, Valhalla, etc)


If elements of the prominent British racialist / nationalist organisations of the second half of the 20th Century had not gallivanted with neo-Nazis or expressed sympathy or admiration for Nazis or Nazi ideology, there would likely be no intense stigma around racialist politics in Britain today, and the hostile conditioning may not have been as strong as it is currently. All British nationalists should see and have seen Nazism as an inferior and barbaric foreign doctrine that was conceived in some foreign land by members of a foreign racial demographic, and ideally, they should cease being nationalists due to that ideology's inferiority (e.g. prioritising the interests of a civilisational construct over the well-being of humanity and desirable attributes). National Socialism is not worth anyone's attention today.

Last edited by John Trent; September 6th, 2020 at 09:40 AM.
 
Old September 6th, 2020 #3
John Trent
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain
Posts: 596
Blog Entries: 1
John Trent
Default

I have never been a neo-Nazi, simply because there is nothing nor could there ever be anything to gain from becoming one. I also see Nazi ideology as primitive and inferior. I hold intense dislike for Nazism and have extremely hostile disposition towards the Nazis, due to them triggering the very deadly and destructive Second World War (the Nazi regime was threatened with military retaliation, a state of war, but the leaders arrogantly and callously decided to send their forces into Poland anyway) and being extremely prolific Briton killers.

Many media outlet controllers love to highlight how many Jews and people of other groups were persecuted and/or killed by Nazi activity, but the British victims get nowhere near an adequate amount of coverage! This tells me a great deal.
 
Old September 6th, 2020 #4
John Trent
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain
Posts: 596
Blog Entries: 1
John Trent
Default

I can confirm the leading Nazis were fully aware of British racial distinctiveness. I saw one of their propaganda posters condemning the British as the unwitting servants of Jews, or something along those lines, and the creators of the poster managed to perfectly present the racial appearance of the British, with the people featured on it. There is no way that is a coincidence!

Last edited by John Trent; September 6th, 2020 at 09:51 AM.
 
Old September 6th, 2020 #5
John Trent
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain
Posts: 596
Blog Entries: 1
John Trent
Default

I do not understand why the Nazis have so much admiration from serious amounts of people in the racialist camps. In the areas of enlightenment and mental sophistication, I do not find them impressive at all. If they were enlightened and mentally advanced people, the Second World War never would have happened.

Last edited by John Trent; September 6th, 2020 at 08:27 AM.
 
Old September 6th, 2020 #6
Fico
Libertarian
 
Fico's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Alpine central european area
Posts: 640
Blog Entries: 5
Fico
Default

You blame Germans for ww2. As I know,Brits and France started it with declaration of war against Germany. Not just that,Stalin also wanted to attack not just Germany than whole Europe and proof for that is Soviet occupation of Eastern Germany. NSDAP did not accept Christian Identity. I can agree with you that we do not must put some impress for NSDAP because we are normal White people in public with ideas who existed long before Hitler. I am also as libertarian and liberal against centralization of government and cult of personality what is part of some mental diseases. I also hate when we have negative picture in public because of Hitler,it cen only cause fear among people. We are not Hollywood skinhead gang. Also whole jewish conspiracy theory is schizophrenic,I agree that Jews have strong influence however I disagree that they control whole world. Whites who claim that are Jews wrong for all are as Africans who blame Whites for White privilege. I also do not belive that eugenic can works with centralization of government,it can only works as Lothrop Stoddard think in chapture "Neo-Aristocracy" in his book "Revolt Against Civilization" as cultural and only on personal level because he advocates small state government with low taxation. National-Socialism have big taxation what have connection with marxism of redistribution of wealth,Stoddard claim that taxpleyers giving too much money for lower class undermans who have bigger population than upper and than they make revolt against them. I think that is British Robert Nozick good author who had been attacked because of his eugenic views on society and economy.
__________________
http://arktos.com/

Last edited by Fico; September 6th, 2020 at 08:42 AM.
 
Old September 6th, 2020 #7
John Trent
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain
Posts: 596
Blog Entries: 1
John Trent
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
You blame Germans for ww2. As I know,Brits and France started it with declaration of war against Germany. Not just that,Stalin also wanted to attack not just Germany than whole Europe and proof for that is Soviet occupation of Eastern Germany. NSDAP did not accept Christian Identity. I can agree with you that we do not must put some impress for NSDAP because we are normal White people in public with ideas who existed long before Hitler. I am also as libertarian and liberal against centralization of government and cult of personality what is part of some mental diseases.
I am fully aware that the British and French governments share a very significant amount of responsibility for the outbreak of the war, but that does not change the fact that the declaration of war was a direct retaliation to German forces invading Poland. The Nazis were given plenty of clear warning that invasion of Poland would result in a state of war, but they very arrogantly dismissed the warnings. Threats of war should ALWAYS be taken extremely seriously. There is no denying that the Nazis share at least a very significant amount of responsibility for the war.

Last edited by John Trent; September 6th, 2020 at 08:44 AM.
 
Old September 6th, 2020 #8
John Trent
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain
Posts: 596
Blog Entries: 1
John Trent
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
NSDAP did not accept Christian Identity
There are plenty of quotes from Nazi officials concerning this. "Gott mit uns", "Kinder, Küche, Kirche", and so on. Hitler even admitted that the Nazi movement is Christian. The Nazi regime was strongly connected to the Church. The only Christians who were persecuted were the ones who dissented.

Last edited by John Trent; September 6th, 2020 at 08:47 AM.
 
Old September 6th, 2020 #9
Fico
Libertarian
 
Fico's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Alpine central european area
Posts: 640
Blog Entries: 5
Fico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Trent View Post
There are plenty of quotes from Nazi officials concerning this. "Gott mitt uns", "Kinder, Küche, Kirche", and so on. Hitler even admitted that the Nazi movement is Christian. The Nazi regime was strongly connected to the Church.
Read Hitler's Table talk,Martin Borman "Relationships between NS and Christianity". Gott mitt uns did not mean Christian god than Odin and natural forces. You are completely wrong about that. NSDAP elite could not easy turn population against Christianity and that is reason why they have connection with curch. Also Vatican was against eugenic laws in NS times. Some conservatives claim that is NS leftis ideology as communism and fascism because they were against Curch and centralization.

Quote:
I am fully aware that the British and French governments share a very significant amount of responsibility for the outbreak of the war, but that does not change the fact that the declaration of war was a direct retaliation to German forces invading Poland.
Why they did not declare war to USSR who have deal with Germany for Poland question? Hitler saved Poland from communism. Remember that Rudolf Hess was impirsoned because he wanted peace with Brits as Hitler before war and they rejected it.
__________________
http://arktos.com/

Last edited by Fico; September 12th, 2020 at 02:17 AM.
 
Old September 6th, 2020 #10
John Trent
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain
Posts: 596
Blog Entries: 1
John Trent
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
Read Hitler's Table talk,Martin Borman "Relationships between NS and Christianity". Gott mitt uns did not mean Christian god than Odin and natural forces. You are completely wrong about that. NSDAP elite could not easy turn population against Christianity and that is reason why they have connection with curch. Also Vatican was against eugenic laws in NS times. Som conservatives claim that is NS leftis ideology as communism and fascism because they were against Curch and centralization.
I know they embraced at least some parts of Norse mythology like Odin, Valhalla, etc, but there is no denying that the regime contained Christian-identifying elements, and used these elememts as part of its image. Historians have only been able to speculate what the Nazi regime's intentions were, regarding religion, if the Axis powers won the war.

Norse mythology is all nonsense too, so the Nazi outlook was still primitive and superstitious, even if the regime's membership were Christiantiy-rejecting overall.

Last edited by John Trent; September 6th, 2020 at 09:26 AM.
 
Old September 6th, 2020 #11
Fico
Libertarian
 
Fico's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Alpine central european area
Posts: 640
Blog Entries: 5
Fico
Default

I as atheist can agree with whole your post instead of CI. You must know the difference between CI who did not exist in Germany on that time and Alfred Rosenberg "The Myth of the Twentieth Century" who claim that is jesus ancetor of Roman solider killed by Jews what mean that is he Aryan martyr something like that. I did not read book because whole Christianity is jewish what mean that it could not be integrate into future NS Germany. They have swastika who is anti-Christian symbol. You can also see movie "The Occult of the Third Recih" or find how they teach soliders how is Jesus poor guy who die on cross and Aryan man must die in battle. All of this anti-Christian myths are stupid and I can agree with you however they are much better than Christianity. Also whole term as "Aryan race" is wrong because Germans were not Aryans. Aryans were just one group of indo-europeans who made invasion on Persia in cons of other groups who invaded Europe.
__________________
http://arktos.com/

Last edited by Fico; September 6th, 2020 at 09:24 AM.
 
Old September 6th, 2020 #12
John Trent
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain
Posts: 596
Blog Entries: 1
John Trent
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
Why they did not declare war to USSR who have deal with Germany for Poland question? Hitler saved Poland from communism. Remember that Rudolf Hess was impirsoned because he wanted peace with Brits as Hitler before war and they rejected it.
The Nazis should have let the Russian forces make the first move. The Russians would have to advance through Poland, so there would have been plenty of warning of an invasion force approaching. The Nazis should have left well enough alone before then.

I imagine Rudolf Hess was imprisoned because he was, from the perspective of the UK government, enemy personnel. It is only logical to capture or kill enemy personnel who enter controlled territory. The man certainly would not have had permission to fly across British territory. I do not deny that he wanted a peaceful resolution, but it is very possible that such peaceful resolution was to be reached with the intention of achieving some short-term tactical advantage for the Nazis.
 
Old September 6th, 2020 #13
Fico
Libertarian
 
Fico's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Alpine central european area
Posts: 640
Blog Entries: 5
Fico
Default

Hitler and Stalin had agreement before invasion on Poland so your argument is out of context. Hitler also wanted peace in his speeches before war started. France and Brits wanted war. Why Brits did not attack Israel when they started with terrorist attacks on Palestine? However,Hitler did not blame Brits than Jews behinds their government who declared war on Germany 1933. Brits lost their national pride with loosing their colonies after war. Of course,according to me,the best humilation for Brits was when Israel take over Palestine from them next to their eyes. About what we are talking about? Because of Britain and France declared war to Hitler,Whites will become minority 2100. in whole western Europe. If you would be pro-white,UK will always reminds you how you are evil nazi and you know how they attacked you,same is with USA. The most disgusting emotional manipulation would be,do you really want to betray your ancestors who fought against Germany in ww2 with accepting pro-nazi policy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Trent View Post
I do not understand why the Nazis have so much admiration from serious amounts of people in the racialist camps. In the areas of enlightenment and mental sophistication, I do not find them impressive at all. If they were enlightened and mentally advanced people, the Second World War never would have happened.
It was time of big depression what is normal that you have mental unstable people. Before diagnosis,we must brink the conclusion who is wrong for that? My conclusion is next: psychopaths from Versaille order well know german working etic so they want steal money. In fact,whole Germany was one big concentration camp where they feed victory states of ww1. It is pure kind of gaslighting when one mental stable person become ill. Hitler was also mental ill with messiah complex but enough aware that he knew what he did. It is nothing strange when you read his life path and see what he passed. I am against concentration camps of course and enslavement. They take care about mental advancement,in NS Germany you could not have children if you did not pass psychotest without Freud influence as it is today in military and science in general.
__________________
http://arktos.com/

Last edited by Fico; September 6th, 2020 at 11:37 AM.
 
Old September 6th, 2020 #14
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD
 
joeylowsac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Shingletown, CA
Posts: 824
Blog Entries: 24
joeylowsac
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Trent View Post
There are several compelling moral and tactical reasons to reject National Socialism. These include but are not limited to the following:

1) It has fundamental components that are brutal and primitive
2) It is very oppressive and restrictive on civil liberties
3) It is very cultish (see how grossly excessive the Hitler-worshiping and swastika imagery were in Nazi Germany)
4) It centres on dictatorship and this method of governance is seriously flawed, as humans inevitably error (it is important to note that Adolf Hitler was a rather incompetent tactician, and his incompetence cost Nazi Germany the war)
5) It is overwhelmingly despised, deservedly, so adopting it would make one a social pariah and if a state were to adopt it, it would become a pariah state instantly (the enemy want anti-genocide / replacement people to embrace nefarious and disgraced political systems and historical figures so ordinary members of the public are deterred and outraged, attracting them to hostile disposition to British racial survival)
6) Logically and ethically superior alternate methods can be implemented, making Nazism inferior and of no practical value


The reasons to negatively view the Nazis (NSDAP members and affiliates) include the aforementioned points and also the following:

1) Their actions led to widespread aggressive continental military campaigns, causing very heavy amounts of death and destruction
2) They had affection and regard for the wrong racial type (the Nazis had affection and regard for on the Germanic racial type (even though the Nazis in control were fine with "Germanising" some children of other racial types, which was weird and showed that they did not take Germanic racial preservation seriously) for nationalistic reasons and not for humanity's betterment, meaning they were unenlightened and mentally inferior
3) Many of them were involved, through either enablement, order or participation, in a massive amount of immoral behaviour, which applies even if you disregard the Holocaust and human experimentation (indiscriminate bombing of cities, persecution campaigns, ethnic cleansing, brutal treatment of political opponents, etc)
4) They threatened continuity of high general physical attractiveness (e.g. killing Britons in relatively high concentration, attempts to mix themselves with Scandinavians through Lebensborn)
5) The reckless and arrogant activities authorised by many of the Nazi leaders was a major factor in igniting the conflict (if the Nazi expansion had stopped at Sudetenland, the conflict may not have erupted)
6) The Nazi regime embraced at least some aspects of a Christian identity (religion is absurd and very stupid), and embraced other primitive and superstitious aspects (Norse mythology like Odin, Valhalla, etc)


If elements of the prominent British racialist / nationalist organisations of the second half of the 20th Century had not gallivanted with neo-Nazis or expressed sympathy or admiration for Nazis or Nazi ideology, there would likely be no intense stigma around racialist politics in Britain today, and the hostile conditioning may not have been as strong as it is currently. All British nationalists should see and have seen Nazism as an inferior and barbaric foreign doctrine that was conceived in some foreign land by members of a foreign racial demographic, and ideally, they should cease being nationalists due to that ideology's inferiority (e.g. prioritising the interests of a civilisational construct over the well-being of humanity and desirable attributes). National Socialism is not worth anyone's attention today.
Any adoption of National Socialism would not, could not, be a carbon copy of one example that existed in a different time and place. Nor would it require repeating any mistakes.
America has sterilised and conducted experiments on people without their knowledge or consent. But that does not imply that any adoption of a Representative Democracy must therefore do the same.
Taxonomic mistakes prior to the era of DNA (such as the Giant Panda being classified as more closely related to the raccoon than the bear, and countless others) must forgiven, they could only do the best with the knowledge that was available.
I'm not sure that dictatorship is a requirement of National Socialism but that would certainly be a significant problem. A man that will place the nation ahead of his own personal interests is rare.
All the various forms of governance work on paper where those in charge never act in self interest. The fact that this is often not the case in practise has been the Achilles Heel of every nation whatever political ideology they adopt, be it a form of Democracy, Communism, Socialism, etc.
Almost all Western countries today practise some form of Representative Democracy such as the Constitutional Republic of the USA.
__________________
卐 White ⊕ Power 卐
 
Old September 6th, 2020 #15
Fico
Libertarian
 
Fico's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Alpine central european area
Posts: 640
Blog Entries: 5
Fico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylowsac View Post
All the various forms of governance work on paper where those in charge never act in self interest.
That is reason why I am libertarian,collectivism only work in business. For recruit people,you must find them job,they must see better standard with you. For crushing egomaniac dictator,you must have competition on market among private owners. Politics is part of humanistic sciences but best explanation of the world and system we can see in sciencies who are not humanistic. Natural laws are eternal,we just must realize them for our betterment,there is not government on the world who can crush it. Each of us have potential energy and victory is person who use 100% of his potential. How democracy works in USA,we saw when Kennedy and Lincoln were killed,hierarchy always works,all business is owned by one person or less group of people. As Mussolini said in his "Doctrine of Fascism" that democracy have their hidden (hierarchical organized) government about what spoke Kennedy and he was killed after that speech. We know that he is as rich upper class person well familiar with situation upstares same as Henry Ford. These two have more credibility to speak about it than Hitler and Mussolini in my oppinion. Speaking against central banking system with interest on money is forbidden when you are on power. I think that book like Sumerian Swindle also as article about Ben Klassen in his last Racial Loyalty about american civil war and who killed Kennedy must everyone read.
__________________
http://arktos.com/

Last edited by Fico; September 6th, 2020 at 03:34 PM.
 
Old September 7th, 2020 #16
bradfromjoeford
Member
 
bradfromjoeford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 271
bradfromjoeford
Default

Can anyone argue with this??

https://www.historyplace.com/worldwa...r/25points.htm
__________________
Loyalty is my honor
 
Old September 9th, 2020 #17
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD
 
joeylowsac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Shingletown, CA
Posts: 824
Blog Entries: 24
joeylowsac
Lightbulb

For many people the word 'dictator' conjures up many sinister images that equivalent titles do not. What is an absolute monarch, tsar, emperor or caesar but a dictator by another name? Yet that has not prevented many of themfrom being quite popular among the people.
After all France went though to form the Republic, storming the Bastille and double regicide. But after the political massacres and The Terror they were more than ready to accept a dictator when Napoleon came along. Despite their aversion to aristocracy they even proclaimed him Emperor. And he was very popular, among the French. Even after being exited, when he turned up unannounced on the French shore many rallied to him, even knowing that it meant war, again. War against those who were determined to liberate them from their dictator, whether they liked it or not.
Hitler was even more popular. Unlike Napoleon he was liked beyond his own borders. Though most people who met Napoleon, even his enemies, spoke well of him. People praised Hitler, they often spoke of him the way Napoleon often spoke of himself. There has perhaps never been a ruler more loved by his people. Which makes the common veiw of him at present quite odd, even comical at times. I've observed something similar, though on a far more modest scale, with David Duke. I've heard people who couldn't pick him out of a line up use his name as a generic reference for someone who spews offensive vile bigotry. Yet I've listened to him since I was a kid and have never heard him even speak harshly. He's polite to a fault. It's weird that people live in imaginary worlds that are so contrary to reality. These lies are largely the work of the jew against those whom they fear.



Hitler had a score to settle with France but he did not want war with Britain. He could have massacred half of the British army at Dunkirk when he had the whole lot pinned against the Channel. But instead stopped (for days!) and allowed more than 330,000 troops to be evacuated to Britain (albeit without their equipment). There's not a bit of military strategy in that!

The need for resources is a real concern for any growing population. That is not a sinister motive. It was Hitler's duty to have such concerns. Considering the scale of colonialism at the time, looking at a map it appeared there would soon be nothing left.



Hitler has been refashioned into something akin to Freddy Kruger for those who learn via telLIEvision (i.e., most people). But the two characters are equally fictional. He was not seen as a boogeyman in his own time. Though their is something to be said for a man whom the mere thought of can still send so many into apoplectic fits 70 years after his death.

I cannot call myself a National Socialist because I'm not sure what it would look like in the present circumstances. But if a care for one's nation makes you a Nationalist and a similar care for one's people makes you a Socialist, then philosophically National Socialism suits me well.
__________________
卐 White ⊕ Power 卐
 
Old September 9th, 2020 #18
John Trent
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain
Posts: 596
Blog Entries: 1
John Trent
Default

Sorry for my delayed response. I wanted a break, and I wanted time to formulate a response.

After reading the posts from after my last input, I am still not heavily convinced that the Nazis did all they possibly could to avoid a war situation. The regime was certainly brutal, with its leaders greatly desiring territorial expansion.

Honestly, I do not care even if the Nazis did make every effort to prevent an outbreak of war. The Nazis and their ideology are irrelevant to the British and their current predicament. The Second World War is a very depressing period to dwell on. I am much more focused on the present.

The fact the Nazis did not recognise the exceptional racial desirability of the British racial demographic angers me too.

Last edited by John Trent; September 9th, 2020 at 03:19 PM.
 
Old September 10th, 2020 #19
Fico
Libertarian
 
Fico's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Alpine central european area
Posts: 640
Blog Entries: 5
Fico
Default

Monarch had less power than dictator and prime minister in today democracy. He had taken from you just 10% of your earning. Today private owners must pay 70% to state,we had higher taxes than in feudalism. I think that we as adult persons do not need one messiah for solving our problems because we are as independent individuals resposnible for our own destiny. We can not blame Jews for all because we looks like African niggers who blame Whites for all their poverty. People who want that someone other take care for them are adults with cildish brain. Hitler is product of socialism. State has enslaved whole German population with reparations where Germans feeds them while they had 6 million of unemployed and big depression within population. National-Socialism solved problems but still I would not want to live in state who will control my personal life too much does not matter if she is pro-white. I am against cult of personality also and I do not belive that eugenic can be implemented by state. It can only be implemented that rich upper class had more and poor class less or no one children. I can reccomend book by Lothrop Stoddard "Revolt Against Civilization" and Robert Nozick "Anarchy,State,and Utopia". Same oppinion also had Ben Klasen whose quotes I put on my blog who you can see. Hitler fetish is reason why people do not want to be with us while we have persons who were intelligent by Hitler.
__________________
http://arktos.com/

Last edited by Fico; September 10th, 2020 at 04:20 AM.
 
Old September 10th, 2020 #20
Gerry Fable
Senior Member
 
Gerry Fable's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,472
Gerry Fable
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Trent View Post
There are plenty of quotes from Nazi officials concerning this. "Gott mit uns", "Kinder, Küche, Kirche", and so on. Hitler even admitted that the Nazi movement is Christian. The Nazi regime was strongly connected to the Church. The only Christians who were persecuted were the ones who dissented.
Gott mit uns was used by the Wehrmacht before the NSDAP came to power. Furthermore, all German soldiers and volunteers including Muslims and Hindus wore the belt buckle Gott mit uns. While its use prior to the NSDAP gaining power was ostensibly Christian its use in WW2 was non-denominational. Hence why Muslim, Hindu, Sikh and Buddhist volunteers in the German army also wore the buckle along with German Christian soldiers.
__________________
Gottgläubig: The Religion of the Blood

Volksgemeinschaft:
Socialist People's Community:
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:12 PM.
Page generated in 0.16695 seconds.