VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 15th, 2020 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Talking VNN go to hell Part 2

lol . .

. . why this thread . . ?

- - > because I've had it with the stupidity here.

I see there is again some depravity going on in my 'VNN go to hell'-thread from long time ago.

Well . . you people have chosen your fate.

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...21#post2295221

. . . mistakenly I thought even this place might be full of reason.

- - - - - -

- - > all this place is is a place of cowards ,off-pissers , wannabe though-talker etc . .

Especially that metally insane sow T.Garrett.

A mental cripple who threatens females online, is mentally disturbed etc.

. . what can one expect from a mentally insane sow who starts all his posts with an insane grin and idiotic stuff like 'Muhahaha' , 'bwahahaha'

. . this place truly IS the worst shithole of losers online . .

The depravity here even goes so deep that announcements of Aryan offspring being born are down-thumbed, downvoted . And reports of one's wife maybe having caught the coronavirus.

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551811

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=557580

. . I'm truly lacking words at the mentally disturbed sows here.

- - - -

Oh , and some words concerning specific members . . .
@ Stewart Meadows

Guess what . . you appeared to be one of the few people here into reason.

But . . after this post . . https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...21#post2295621

. . there we have it. Laugh at me because of one of the mentally depraved sows once again being at it.

I WANT YOU TO STOP INVOLVING YOURSELF IN MY THREADS , INCLUDING THAT TECHNO-THREAD . . . THINK how you deal with people . .

- - - -

Oh . . and some more things about the past . .

I had been quite a celebrated Stormfront-member for some time ( I'm not saying this to brag , just making people aware of the circumstances back then . . .)

Then came some lowlifes . . . probably jealous . . but guess what ? ? If I were as low as these posers I'd also use the same tactic.

'WhitePolak' had viciously been insulting my wife, to give an example.

The others I have already named in other threads . .

Then that sewer-sow 'Merlin' comes and bans me after I let loose anger at them.

I've had problems over there with this son of a bitch anyway . .

One of the most miserable mods over there . . rude etc.

But . . I'm somewhat not surprised this forum was the way it was . . . I already knew its reputation.

So . . bye bye losers . . the only thing I regret is that I spent some of my precious time here, trying to generate discussions . .

I should have known about the depravity of this son of a whore forum.

- - -

Now . . . keep amusing the audience a little more with your stupidity, wannabe though-talking and cluelessness . .

After all . . the web also needs clowns

Oh , and concerning the downthumbs , downvoting coming my way . . .

- - - > it would surprise me if the cowards here had the guts to attack in the open.

Only attack cowardly from behind the back . . .

Shows what losers they are in real life . .

I'll leave you with a song which befits you . .

bye bye suckers . . and : this time try . . read that : at least . .TRY to be a little more creative in your following insults . .

. . if that is within your ability . . which it probably is not

Goodbye depraved sows ! !

Last edited by ColdFire; March 16th, 2020 at 07:59 PM.

Old March 16th, 2020 #2
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post

Especially that metally insane sow T.Garrett.

Coldfire, please don't leave. You have fun posts.

Old March 16th, 2020 #3
Mickey

Dude, for your own mental health, you have to stop caring about what random people on the internet say. Lighten up and find something fun to do.

Old March 17th, 2020 #4
T.Garrett
Banned

Post Coldfire ...

I was being sympathetic because you wrote that your wife was sick, as I have said on this forum more than once I took care of a sick wife for years before she died leaving me alone and despondent. I 'get' living with a sick partner.

This fuckin greaseball gladiatrix (who is always complaining that I 'bother' her ) posted these to light the fuse for your current whiny outburst:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount=32

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2295876&postcount=2

What does that look like to you? I might be 'metally insane' but I know when I'm having my crank yanked by some snarky cunt who is just looking to cause problems ...do you? Maybe you and yer puppets are part of the deal, you are an attention whore who likes nothing more than creating drama when noone is paying attention to you.

I still feel compassionate about your wife's illness (if what you are saying is even true to begin with). But understand this: you and your cronies have forever been little more that a barely tolerated fuckin joke here, and nobody is laffin anymore. Take heed ...it might be that your buddy Hugh Axston is the first action the forum is going to take going forward against a group of people who add little to the content of VNNF aside from obtuse, childish videos and constant disruption.

You know what I would do with all of you if I had my way here

Have a nice day

Last edited by T.Garrett; March 17th, 2020 at 05:38 PM. Reason: added 'g'day'

Old March 17th, 2020 #5
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey View Post
Dude, for your own mental health, you have to stop caring about what random people on the internet say. Lighten up and find something fun to do.
. . it's the quantity of it all , Mickey . .

. . how would you feel after you were bullied by a bunch of totally depraved lowlifes on a forum ( one of 'em ( 'WhitePolak' ) even so depraved as to insult your wife . .) ? Hmm ?

. . and then a filthy retarded sow of a moderator ( 'Merlin' ) bans you after letting loose steam . . ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
I was being sympathetic because you wrote that your wife was sick, as I have said on this forum more than once I took care of a sick wife for years before she died leaving me alone and despondent. I 'get' living with a sick partner.

This fuckin greaseball gladiatrix (who is always complaining that I 'bother' her ) posted these to light the fuse for your current whiny outburst:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount=32

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2295876&postcount=2
. . apparently YOU misunderstood . . she is hostile towards YOU , not me . .

Quote:
What does that look like to you? I might be 'metally insane' but I know when I'm having my crank yanked by some snarky cunt who is just looking to cause problems ...do you? Maybe you and yer puppets are part of the deal, you are an attention whore who likes nothing more than creating drama when noone is paying attention to you.

I still feel compassionate about your wife's illness (if what you are saying is even true to begin with). But understand this: you and your cronies have forever been little more that a barely tolerated fuckin joke here, and nobody is laffin anymore. Take heed ...it might be that your buddy Hugh Axston is the first action the forum is going to take going forward against a group of people who add little to the content of VNNF aside from obtuse, childish videos and constant disruption.

You know what I would do with all of you if I had my way here

Have a nice day

. . guess what . . ?!

. . if somebody's posts are commended and that makes you jealous ( maybe . . ? . .) at least accuse one of having 'puppets' or quote being an attention whore unquote . .

It AIN'T MY FAULT THIS FORUM IS FULL OF DEPRAVED SOWS . .

So I suppose threads like these are 'worthless' to you . . ?

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=554367

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=552066

( IF your opinion mattered to me , at all , that of course is . . ) . .

THIS FORUM IS A FILTH OF WANNABE-TOUGH TALKERS , DEPRAVED SOWS . . who even feel butthurt when the plain reality about them is said.

Last edited by ColdFire; March 18th, 2020 at 12:08 AM.

Old March 18th, 2020 #6
ColdFire
Banned

Default @ Meadows

Meadows . .

I mean what I say . .

I do not want you to further involve yourself in my threads . .

. . you once commended that techno-thread as quote , the best thread I ever set up , unquote , but . .

. . since you find it necessary to laugh at someone being attacked by some gutter-trash , you have chosen your fate.

I may be out of here anyway but do not whinyly continue to bump my threads . .

Old March 18th, 2020 #7
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Meadows . .

I mean what I say . .

I do not want you to further involve yourself in my threads . .

. . you once commended that techno-thread as quote , the best thread I ever set up , unquote , but . .

. . since you find it necessary to laugh at someone being attacked by some gutter-trash , you have chosen your fate.

I may be out of here anyway but do not whinyly continue to bump my threads . .
. . or respond to any post of mine .

Old March 18th, 2020 #8
T.Garrett
Banned

Question gladia tricks?

Quote:
. . apparently YOU misunderstood . . she is hostile towards YOU , not me . .

That pig gladiatrix posted two jejune insults in your threads directed at me by you anticipating that I would answer.

That isn't causing a problem for you? I would have ignored what you wrote if she hadn't highlighted it

And why the hell are you angry with me anyway Coldfire?

The last disagreement we had was long ago and over some stupid shit that I honestly have forgotten about. We were communicating with each other civilly last I remember.

Quote:
. . guess what . . ?!
...what

Quote:
. . if somebody's posts are commended and that makes you jealous ( maybe . . ? . .) at least accuse one of having 'puppets' or quote being an attention whore unquote . .
You are the one coming after me all butthurt Coldfire, why are you humiliating yourself like this?

Quote:
It AIN'T MY FAULT THIS FORUM IS FULL OF DEPRAVED SOWS . .
...waaaaaaahhhh pussy hahahahaha

Quote:
So I suppose threads like these are 'worthless' to you . . ?

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=554367

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=552066

( IF your opinion mattered to me , at all , that of course is . . ) . .
Hahaha obviously my opinion does matter to you, and very much so or you wouldn't have written that.

Quote:
THIS FORUM IS A FILTH OF WANNABE-TOUGH TALKERS , DEPRAVED SOWS . . who even feel butthurt when the plain reality about them is said.
Man, you sure are a redundant SOB ... ...here's some good advice. If your woman is sick, take care of her and forget about VNNF for awhile.

If you want to talk to me, civilly and like a man you can PM me any time you feel like it Coldfire.

gladiatrix, go choke yourself on some DC nigger's syphilitic cock.

Old March 18th, 2020 #9
Sartt
Banned

i have a solution! build a wall on between some of you all... some of you can be on the westside of the wall.. some can be on the eastside of the walll.... and

you all can take 28 hours to solve all the issues you have with each other!

Old March 18th, 2020 #10
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
That pig gladiatrix . .
. . the pig is YOU AND THE REST OF THE FORUM-FILTH . .

. .

Well . . all pigs are slaughtered at a time , I suppose

Quote:
And why the hell are you angry with me anyway Coldfire?
. . so . . apart from being a mentally insane sow you also suffer from Alzheimer's disease ( i. e. can't remember anything ) . . ?

. . wow . .

Quote:
. . why are you humiliating yourself like this?
Nope . . - - - > I humiliate YOU.

Quote:
If you want to talk to me, civilly and like a man
Quote:
...waaaaaaahhhh pussy hahahahaha
Quote:
Man, you sure are a redundant SOB ...
. . . . mentally isane sow . .
Quote:
...here's some good advice. If your woman is sick, take care of her and forget about VNNF for awhile.
Actually I was wondering why I spent my time with depraved sows of this forum instead of visiting my wife in hospital . . .

Depraved sows who even distort threads where I said she might have caught the coronavirus surely aren't worth my time . . .

Quote:
gladiatrix, go choke yourself on some DC nigger's syphilitic cock.
- - > you go and catch a disease from some New York harlot . .

Old March 18th, 2020 #11
ColdFire
Banned

Arrow

So . . for all depravity ( down-thumbs , downvoting etc. which befits you COWARDS . .)

One last stand - - > THIS SUB-HUMAN FORUM IS NOT WORTHY OF MY TIME . .

Old March 19th, 2020 #12
ColdFire
Banned

Talking

. . why am I not surprised the primitive down-thumbin' , down-votin'-mafia is at it again . . ?

. . which alledged reason is it this time . . ? ? Hmmm ? . .

Once again jealousy of other posters , pure provocation , stupidity . . ? Hmmm ? Maybe all ?

I mean . .I LOVE to laugh at this forum of primitive sows and . . better believe millions of people feel the same . . yet . . guess what ?

Actually not even I thought that the sewer-rats here could sink that low . .

- - -

Woo-hoo-hoo . . ! !

Now bring on your full-blown idiotic primitivity ! ! Will ya . . ? !
You know . . together we are strong ! ! The thought part though : Alone we are jerks ! !

LOL ! ! I've never seen such losers in my life . .

- - -

Guess what ? ! - - - > just show the world what primitive sows you are . . by attacking cowardly from behind the back

But guess what ? If I was a primitive filth of this forum , I'd also use that tactic

Now . . sink even lower . . And . . amuse me and the audience a little more with your cowardice

. . for the life of me . .I've never seen such cowards / losers in my life . .

But . . better stop now and just continue to laugh . .

As do already millions of people at you

. . bye bye ,filth

Last edited by ColdFire; March 19th, 2020 at 09:57 AM.

Old March 19th, 2020 #13
ColdFire
Banned

Talking

Heehee , it didn't even take 15 minutes and already the first attack-cowardly-from-the-back attacks ( read : down-thumbs ) were there . .
Like I said : this forum of mental-cripples PROVES their cowardliness . .

But guess what ? . . if you can't win an argument you get desperate . . aye . . ?!!

. . or if you are a mental cripple

Old March 19th, 2020 #14
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Well, I been havin a little trouble lord
But I'm keepin it together yeah
Coldfire just walked out the doors
He said this time forever

It ain't the first time baby
Baby it won't be the last
I'd better get the boys round
And do some drinkin fast

Cause he's gone, gone, gone
I don't know if I'm happy
I don't know if I'm sad
He's gone gone gone
I don't know if I'll cry
I don't know if I'll die laughin'

Old March 19th, 2020 #15
Johan
Banned

Default @ Degenerate attention seeker

Since some apples are rotten, the whole greengrocer is worthless.

Coldfire don't overplay your cards, do not accuse / attack anyone here on the forum, or align them with some of the "Shit Front" members.

When you are done with this forum, no problem at all, however, stop this nonsense.

But i make it simple for you,out for ever!!!

Closed Thread

Thread