ohgolly

Default Repeat after me

"i am emma west!"

Old December 1st, 2011 #42
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by keifer View Post
Is there a way to contact her and give support from the community(s). No doubt they are alienating her.
You can send letters to:

Emma West HMP Bronzefield, Middlesex, UK TW15 3JZ

I don't think anyone has managed to get through to the prison yet to get her prison number (Ring 01784 425 690 (ask for Helga Swidenbank or Alan Thulby)). I think she's only remanded till the 6th (?) of this month so letters from overseas might not reach her in time - worth a try though, as if she is released, they should be forwarded on to her.

Old December 1st, 2011 #43
ladyK

thnks for that Bev, have signed the petition to the home office to, this is anti english propoganda.

Old December 1st, 2011 #44
ladyK

It appears the page on FB supporting Emma West has been deleted by FB. What a surprise

Old December 1st, 2011 #45
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyK View Post
thnks for that Bev, have signed the petition to the home office to, this is anti english propoganda.
I didn't know there was a petition - have you a link please?

Old December 1st, 2011 #46
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
A 34-year-old has been remanded in custody after a video apparently showing a female commuter racially abusing fellow passengers on a busy Croydon tram appeared online.

The footage posted on website YouTube was apparently filmed on the Croydon to Wimbledon Tramlink route, and was viewed by thousands of people after appearing online on Sunday.

It shows a woman with a toddler sitting on her lap shouting at fellow passengers.

Emma West, of New Addington, appeared at Croydon Magistrates’ Court this morning charged with a racially aggravated public order offence.

A British Transport Police spokesman: “She has been remanded in custody for a week and psychiatric reports will be completed in due course. She is due to appear again on Tuesday, December 6.”

http://www.london24.com/news/transport/update_croydon_tram_racist_rant_woman_appears_in_court

Last edited by Bev; December 1st, 2011 at 10:42 AM.

Old December 1st, 2011 #47
X.I.
Aggressive low-life.

Quote:
It appears the page on FB supporting Emma West has been deleted by FB. What a surprise
New group - http://www.facebook.com/redwatch88?r...7869043894394/

Emma West (Right to be Mouthy) Support Group

"For some reason the last group was deleted and I really have no idea why. There may have been a malicious and orchestrated effort to report comments irrespective of content, but I as far as I know none of the comments were in any way beyond the pale.

If people are prevented even from DISCUSSING such things online then I FEAR the time when racial tensions explode because the pressure cooker of uncontrolled immigration which cannot be discussed in public combined with totalitarian repression explodes.

For anyone thinking of reporting this group yet again for purely malicious reasons, I ask you to have a care and ask yourselves if repression ever made any problem go away.

When even so-called liberals no longer practice free speech and use blatant repression, we know we are living in a totalitarian state."

Last edited by X.I.; December 1st, 2011 at 01:31 PM.

Old December 1st, 2011 #48
X.I.
Aggressive low-life.

From Lee Barnes but a good article:

The Tram Woman = what it really means

You can smell the rank stench of fear all over the media and spilling out from shit filled latrines of the left.

They know that the words of the woman on the tram, though put in a way that may offend the dog whiners of the liberal elite, are views that the majority of the white working class agree with but dare not articulate in public.

The masses have learnt to 'speak through a flower' and only to say what they are expected to say when they are out in public, but amongst themselves and in private - most of them agree with what she and many others have said.

The ony reason why more white working class people are not saying the same thing on every train is because they know the liberal fascist pig police are waiting to pounce on them to gain their promotions and pig merit badges from their liberal fascist paymasters.

The real people of our country know that the spinless liberal grasses will go running straight away to piggy to squeal them up at the first opportunity.

Look at the leftist drones on Lancaster Unity, they are queueing up to lick the arsehole of the woman who grassed her up to the police.

Its like watching a horde of slaves kiss the feet of their master.

Fools like that are beyond contempt, for they are not even human anymore - they are mere functionaries and cogs with the faces of semi-men and semi-women.

They serve the machine that enslaves them.

The rest of the real people that are left in our country - they are silent at the moment, but they are seething.

The anger and hate of the masses is like the energy built up before a massive earthquake, seemingly quiescent on the surface but beneath the thin crust of their shallow tolerance there are chthionic forces at play that are about to erupt.

Let it come.

I have no respect for this so called 'democracy' we live in.

Its a whorehouse for idiot puppets whose strings are pulled by zionists, media slaves and globalists.

Let the whole stinking shit pile collapse in on itself and take down every pig, politician and whore with it that serves the system.

Fuck them all.

The so called 'democratic system' has metamorphisised into The Big Brother State from Orwells 1984 - with its latest Group Hate being ' The Youtube racists / Emmanuel Goldsteins ' who are filmed by little liberal pig rats who then went squealing to the daddy pigs in the police and media to vomit their betrayal to their their masters.

No wonder the comments sections of the newspapers that are running the story are turned off - they know what the public really would say if given the chance and hence they censor us all.

The other newspapers that run the story remove / censor every comment that doesnt fit the preprogrammed 'reflexive narrative' that the media want the public to embrace like mindless lemmings on the march to the nearest cliff.

Stalin took power with lickspittles like these 'haters of free speech', they are agents and engines of every totalitarian ideology man has imposed upon mankind.

They are informers - the grasses - the whining dogs - the abasers and the pig fuckers - those who are devoid of any sense of self except as a minion, a slave, an acolyte or a myrmidon of a dictator / police state / corporation / system.

If they are the British people of the future, grasses and pig adorers, then they deserve to go down the drain with the system as well.

The Soft Totalitarianism of the liberal democratic system, that enforces its power via censorship, criminalisation of opinion and thought crimes is the most pathetic totalitarianism of all time - I just hope it is the end of the system itself, the last wipe of its asshole from those in power.

I reject Hate.

Hate clouds the mind.

What we need is Logic.

The cold, hard ruthless logic of a surgeon faced with a cancer that is eating away the healthy tissue of a dying organism.

We dont need Haters who think that the response to the system should be simply Hate or violence - No, we need the logical engineers of a National revolution - those who will carefully, ruthlessly and remorselesly extirpate and destroy the system itself and all those agents of the machine who abase themselves before the system.

I dont mean with violence.

I mean with logic.

The last thing the system wants is people who can out think it.

The system relies on meaningless repitition and stupidity - it wants the masses to march, demonstrate, agitate, seek political solutions or to use violence against the black body armour clad, truncheon wiedling, skull cracking pig armies it can field in our streets.

No, violence is what the system feeds on - the more violence directed at it, the more powerful it becomes.

What we need to do is simply organise amongst ourselves to create communities for ourselves where we can be free amongst our own people.

Tune in - Turn Off - Drop Out.

Wake Up - Reject the media lies - create a new counter culture.

Nationalists have wasted generations seeking to out politicise the system - and thereby have done exactly what the system wanted them to do. They ghettoised themselves within the gulag of the political system itself.

Its time to break out of the gulag.

The system will fall anyway sooner or later.

There is no need to seek to push it over or to accelerate its collapse.

Just as Rome once fell, so will this New Babylon.

And when it does, only then do we let slip the dark angels of justice and retribution upon all those that served it.

Source: http://leejohnbarnes.blogspot.com/

Old December 1st, 2011 #49
Alex Linder
Administrator

There's no chance this was a setup? I don't think it was, just wondering. The camera seemed awfully well positioned, but more than that it's the perfectly blond male child on her lap that makes me wonder. And boy do I hesitate to post this, given the typical even-VNNer's inability to distinguish between valid theories and invalids.

How perfectly the woman's name is 'West' - perfect for our cause, not theirs, which works against the theory. I loved that 'you're not British, you're black.' That's killer. It slays the whole claim.

Been reading Ellul lately; he's a French guy who wrote a book called "Propaganda." One of his claims is the bogus ideas must be continually put forth to the subject population through all available media so the targets have no chance to breathe, so that no other ideas have even a chance to break through. Keep this up for decades and, well, you get what we have now.

Old December 1st, 2011 #51
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
The last thing the system wants is people who can out think it.
If you mean think through it's racial lies, that is easily done, and the state isn't worried about it. If you mean outwit it technically, then, yes, for once you're right.

Quote:
No, violence is what the system feeds on - the more violence directed at it, the more powerful it becomes.
Garabage. The BNP and other soft-softs have told themselves this lie for so long they've actually come to believe. The state invents whatever violence, usually called 'terror,' it needs to justify its actions. Every last aggressive act is defensive, preventative, fuck the facts.

Does the state fear violence? Yes. Every state does. At least every state that operates against the most basic interests of the normal majority.

Quote:
What we need to do is simply organise amongst ourselves to create communities for ourselves where we can be free amongst our own people.
Yes. 'Simply organise.' Sheer genius. Of course, an unwise man might point out that entire state apparatus exists to prevent Whites from organizing, since the modern 'Western' (for western read jewish-bolshevik) state exists precisely to dispossess White Men, hence must makes whites' organizing on that racial basis the one thing that must be prevented at any cost.

Old December 1st, 2011 #52
Alex Linder
Administrator

The most effective WN out there are ZOG itself. Of course, they intend differently, but as the world runs on the principle of irony, which insists that 49.9% of all intentions will produce the opposite results, and as ZOG pursues policies that are not merely anti-White but illogical to lunatical in impossibility, it can't help but bring the opposite of what it desires a good portion of the time. ZOG is good at only one thing - the only thing it must be good at: preventing the normal white majority from recognizing and acting on its own interests. Everything else, ZOG is sorry third-rate. The political market, unlike the commercial market, does not run by rules. The only rule is, whatever works, works. This is veiled by the mask of the 'democratic system,' which lends the appearance that the political works by rules like any other 'market.' But in fact, anything goes in politics, and that is always the case. Whites should and must face this fact. WN should be the last of all people to tell their people that the System works, because this does nothing but encourage them in the gullibility they're genetically prone to and steeped in through the jesus culture.

Old December 1st, 2011 #53
NickGrifford
Indo-European

I suspect that Britain First (e.g., Jim Dowson) pounced on this event so as to obtain the details of anyone who may be vaguely interested in or concerned over the situation. Why does BF require so much personal information? In my opinion it is to send them begging letters and mail shots, something Jim's half blind, fat-faced apprentice has clumsily perfected.
However, and even if this is some sort of Khazaric stunt, it will open the eyes of a decent number of fuzzy-headed preliminary Nationalists to the harsh and draconian punishments employed by the system following such public displays of frustration against the non-white, non-British denizens of these once great isles.
The larger the show of force, whether it is represented by ten or two hundred picketing the prison, the better and more effective the symbolism will be. There is also a chance that this could become a regular feature in the modern decaying era. We have to start somewhere and if there are not overt pockets of physical resistance the establishment can cravenly claim - in many cases rightly - that we are enjoying our vacation in their liberal democratic multi-racial Hell.

Old December 1st, 2011 #54
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Quote:
What she said on that tram was harsh, coarse and very unladylike, no doubt about that, but what abuse had she been subjected to before the camera phone was switched on?
My thoughts exactly. She was clearly agitated before the camera started rolling. This 'racism' hysteria is getting fucking ridiculous. It is so blatantly one-sided with whites prosecuted and hounded, while blacks and Pakistanis (not Muslims!) get away with absolute murder.

It's time for a revolution. It is time for lampposts and an unending supply of rope. It is time for the traitors to swing.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old December 1st, 2011 #55
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Fable View Post
My thoughts exactly. She was clearly agitated before the camera started rolling.
Media are lockstep. The Rodney King drunk-speeding-nigger incident was captured on a lot more film than was ever released by the controlled media. They use whichever frames are likeliest to incite, and run them nonstop overtalked by yowling yapping jews until the riots start.

Old December 1st, 2011 #56
NickGrifford
Indo-European

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post

Yes. 'Simply organise.' Sheer genius. Of course, an unwise man might point out that entire state apparatus exists to prevent Whites from organizing, since the modern 'Western' (for western read jewish-bolshevik) state exists precisely to dispossess White Men, hence must makes whites' organizing on that racial basis the one thing that must be prevented at any cost.
There is a distinct difference between organising and organisations. The latter precludes racial cohesion because the system has enacted laws to defraud us of our ability to establish formal common interest structures, complete with members etc., and thereby create an environment where all and any pro-white groups display an obvious Achilles heel: they cannot contain whites only. But to organise - and I will use the same term - could simply mean contact; no membership lists, no pamphlets or newsletters, no overt actions. Such contact between racially conscious whites is becoming ever more essential. Eventually we will need to band together for survival and for the continuation of our species. If we do not we will fizzle out like distant, disparate candles in a very black and everlasting night.

Old December 1st, 2011 #57
ladyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
I didn't know there was a petition - have you a link please?
Bev its on the link on your original post British First, I put false stuff in on details, dont want them spamming my email, but made the point in the small letter you get to write to Theresa May, when was the last time she travelled on a tram packed with niggers and pakis? I am also tired of the saying "violence should be avoided at all costs" coward talk, if our forefathers had avoided violence at all costs we would have been wiped out centuries ago. It worked for the IRA and many other organisation, unfortunately it is a universal language that all governments understand. The UK government caved in on the IRA and gave them pretty much what they wanted. Believe me violence does work. However, it takes courage and conviction which is something I doubt most white english have, to busy watching x-factor. Cowardice is enforced inthe schooling system, "go tell the teacher" mentality carries on into adulthood. Covert is the only way whites could organise and rally, but who would you trust some of the biggest nigger lovers are our white brothers.

Old December 1st, 2011 #58
NickGrifford
Indo-European

The IRA? Great... If anything ever happened to my family I would most certainly consider launching a Mr. Mathews / Mr. Franklin campaign and the handful of repulsive human slime behind that band of hideous Marxist murderers would be the first in line for the garrotte. I have nothing against the Irish per se (I am a quarter Irish) but the IRA have not yet paid for their heinous and fratricidal crimes. Our traitorous government would prefer to see white people blown to pieces or burned alive than execute a few dozen crazed Communists.

GUY FAWKES, THE ONLY HONEST MAN TO ENTER PARLIAMENT!

Old December 1st, 2011 #59
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickGrifford View Post
There is a distinct difference between organising and organisations. The latter precludes racial cohesion because the system has enacted laws to defraud us of our ability to establish formal common interest structures, complete with members etc., and thereby create an environment where all and any pro-white groups display an obvious Achilles heel: they cannot contain whites only. But to organise - and I will use the same term - could simply mean contact; no membership lists, no pamphlets or newsletters, no overt actions. Such contact between racially conscious whites is becoming ever more essential. Eventually we will need to band together for survival and for the continuation of our species. If we do not we will fizzle out like distant, disparate candles in a very black and everlasting night.
That all may be true, but Butt-Boy Barnes has spent all kinds of time abusing anyone who suggests it. The BNP's whole thing is that we should/must/have no alternative but to work within the anti-White System, and only in that way can progress come. Which is contadictory, illogical, and flat stupid, yet look at all the tools like andy who blather on about it.

Civic nationalism is a non-starter. If the government declares you a criminal because of your race, then, well, those are the terms. And that's basically what's happened. Yeah, if you stay out of politics, they'll allow you to exist as a despised member of a rump majority, but the second your raise a finger to object to your status, they'll come down on you with all the cops, media, and System pols they can muster.

Go Sodden Winnie! Boo evil Nazis!

"You're not British, you're black."

There's a winning party slogan right there. But Nick Griffin would run not on it but from it, and that's exactly what BB Barnes would advise him to do.

Old December 1st, 2011 #60
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Bev its on the link on your original post British First, I put false stuff in on details, dont want them spamming my email, but made the point in the small letter you get to write to Theresa May, when was the last time she travelled on a tram packed with niggers and pakis? I am also tired of the saying "violence should be avoided at all costs" coward talk, if our forefathers had avoided violence at all costs we would have been wiped out centuries ago. It worked for the IRA and many other organisation, unfortunately it is a universal language that all governments understand. The UK government caved in on the IRA and gave them pretty much what they wanted. Believe me violence does work. However, it takes courage and conviction which is something I doubt most white english have, to busy watching x-factor. Cowardice is enforced inthe schooling system, "go tell the teacher" mentality carries on into adulthood. Covert is the only way whites could organise and rally, but who would you trust some of the biggest nigger lovers are our white brothers.
Great post. You may be a little too intelligent for our UK forum, I'm afraid.

I've talked before about that "run to the expert" - that is the lesson of all the back cable channels. I mean, grown men and women shrieking and running from some thin colubrid only a scrawny douche dressed like a Megadeth fan is equipped to handle because he's an "expert." "Expert" is like "jesus" or "education" to dung-brained ameriKwanskis.

Tags
#1, emma west, joke party, kelly hollingworth, tram, tram woman

Thread