VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 15th, 2008 #61
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
You must have a phone that can connect to the internet and has internet sharing capability. Most phones running Windows Mobile have this feature and as long as one having such a phone has an internet plan with their carrier they can use that phone with a usb cable OR through a Bluetooth PAN connection to the laptop and access the internet via their laptop.

It's really quite simple to do.
[/URL][/B]

Were there lots of bears and beavers out there in your neck of the woods who had windows mobile running to share a connection with?

Old June 15th, 2008 #62
Sean Martin

Quote:
They are either ignorant on the issue or just wanted to sell you something you don't need. I have been using my cell phone since August of last year exclusively for my internet access.

You must have a phone that can connect to the internet and has internet sharing capability. Most phones running Windows Mobile have this feature and as long as one having such a phone has an internet plan with their carrier they can use that phone with a usb cable OR through a Bluetooth PAN connection to the laptop and access the internet via their laptop.

About how much does a plan like that cost for the phone and internet service, also would it be feasible for someone who just wants to surf occasionally from the vehicle and are you limited to minutes or MB’s?

I am not trying to be a fed or anything, I would just like to be able to get online with my laptop from more than 20 feet out in the yard while dragging a 100 foot cord behind me.

Old June 15th, 2008 #63
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
Were there lots of bears and beavers out there in your neck of the woods who had windows mobile running to share a connection with?

My cell phone runs Windows Mobile. It's a "Smart Phone." Google it if you want more information Hymie.

Old June 15th, 2008 #64
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenos View Post

So you can get internet anywhere you can get a cell signal.
The nearest spot from my house that has cell reception is about 2 miles, if I go the other direction it is about 20 miles.

OTPTT has nothing on me when it comes to living in the sticks.

Oh and the beavers here while much better architects than African Negroes have yet to manage cell phone technology.

Old June 15th, 2008 #65
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin View Post
About how much does a plan like that cost for the phone and internet service, also would it be feasible for someone who just wants to surf occasionally from the vehicle and are you limited to minutes or MB’s?

I am not trying to be a fed or anything, I would just like to be able to get online with my laptop from more than 20 feet out in the yard while dragging a 100 foot cord behind me.
My plan is $19.95 a month for unlimited access. You only need a USB cable to connect your phone to your laptop. Or you can connect via a Bluetooth PAN connection if you want to dispense with the USB cable.

Old June 15th, 2008 #66
Jett Rink
Banned

Did you have to join the CIA before they let you spy in Saudi Arabia? Or do they sign up independent contractors, so to speak?

Old June 15th, 2008 #67
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Did you have to join the CIA before they let you spy in Saudi Arabia? Or do they sign up independent contractors, so to speak?
You sound envious Hymie. And you're also paying me a lot of attention for some reason. Why is that? And why are you keeping such detailed track of my posts? I find that a curious thing. What does the SPLC pay you?

Old June 15th, 2008 #68
Sean Martin

Quote:
My plan is $19.95 a month for unlimited access. You only need a USB cable to connect your phone to your laptop. Or you can connect via a Bluetooth PAN connection if you want to dispense with the USB cable.
They wanted to charge me $40 a month plus $199 or thereabouts with a 2 year contract minimum. That would only allow me to receive 10 mb’s total information.

Old June 15th, 2008 #69
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
What does the SPLC pay you?
Nothing. Could you have one of your contacts there PM me? I'd like to get paid for throwing away all my time on here.

And its not like I'd be harming anything, ain't fuck shit going on here to inform on anyway.

Old June 15th, 2008 #70
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin View Post
They wanted to charge me $40 a month plus $199 or thereabouts with a 2 year contract minimum. That would only allow me to receive 10 mb’s total information.
Shop around. I had service with this particular cell phone provider for several years before I added the internet plan. They lowered their plan a couple of months before I added it to my account. It was originally $39 a month but it's now $19.95 in addition to my cell phone service itself.

I had thought about that new Verizon USB broadband card but they too wanted $59 a month, two year contract, and $150 for the device itself. I'll just stick with what I have as I can't see giving that to the Jews. If I need fast access I'll got a friends and use their cable modem or a coffee shop and use their WiFi.

Old June 15th, 2008 #71
Todd in FL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
IRA style rebelion will be the next step, if we are really going to do anything more than talk...
I was saying that more than 20 years ago. It's true now more than ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenos
Also, most cell phone providers offer high speed wireless internet through a card which is considered a separate line and has a monthly charge.

So you can get internet anywhere you can get a cell signal.
I have Tmobile for my 2 phones. I once bought their EDGE aircard and thought it sucked cuz u have to be within 1 mile of the tower to get broadband speed with it.

These days in Orlando WIFI is just about everywhere so fuck the aircard.

Get a wifi-seeker for your keychain and you can sniff out wifi before you boot up.

As far as informants it's best just to assume that everyone you meet is one. That way you don't say anything that will get you in trouble.

Old June 15th, 2008 #72
[email protected]

Quote:
You sound envious Hymie. And you're also paying me a lot of attention for some reason. Why is that? And why are you keeping such detailed track of my posts? I find that a curious thing. What does the SPLC pay you?
They don't pay him squat.....He works for free.......Just another trailer trash white peice of scum that THINKS he is undercover......Probably has red bugs from squatting in the bushes to take a dump. Poor fellow. God Love Him!

Jwett Jew Dink...........Bless his jew loving heart!
'We need to make it that if anyone even looks at a white guy the wrong way, that every pro white man, woman, and child in this country is jumping to their side, because if we don't, no one else will, and if no one else does, then we lose.
Francis Playfair

'Very Untrue, If I ever come to power, heads will roll, seals will be safe.'
Holly

Old June 15th, 2008 #73
Zenos

Quote:
And its not like I'd be harming anything, ain't fuck shit going on here to inform on anyway.

What? You don't think the gubermint would be interested in someone that fucked a fat chick, or what's the best stain remover to use to get taco sauce off of a swastika armband?

Old June 15th, 2008 #74
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd in FL View Post
I have Tmobile for my 2 phones.
I was using T-Mobile during the Knoxville rallies Todd. Did you have their services at that time also?

Would be interested to know if there is any connection with your being stopped right out of that parking lot up there and McKinley being stopped just the other day just outside of a tunnel where I cautioned him to be careful when he passed that area.

I don't know if anyone else has these issues but things happen on (and to) my phone that should not be happening. For example frequently the Bluetooth will enable itself even though I'm sure that's something I must do manually. I keep it off since I have no Bluetooth devices at present that work with the phone. Just yesterday I noticed the Bluetooth icon on the display and went in and disabled that function. Again.

Secondly the phone will go into "airline" mode where it turns itself off in the system settings area. This too is something that I must do manually but it frequently turns itself off for some reason.

My carrier claims ignorance but I know for certain that modern cell phones can be administered remotely and I've read at least two articles where the phone can be turned on and off remotely with such "features" being utilized by the FBI. When I noticed these things happening I called the cell phone carrier and they claimed ignorance. They did say that the things I describe should not be happening and that these must be done manually in the phone's systems setting area.

I told them that modern cell phones are designed to be administered remotely and even mentioned a couple of the articles regarding the FBI surveillance using cell phones but again they claimed ignorance. It could be ignorance since these were first line trouble shooters and not level 3 technicians.

I'm not saying that the things I describe above has anything to do with any government agency including the FBI but it's very strange that I find the phone in different configurations that I would normally have to engage or set manually.

Just curious if anyone else has similar experiences? Mine is what is known as a "Smartphone" and runs Windows Mobile which may be nothing more than a back door masquerading as an operating system.

And before those of you whose standard procedure is to flame, demean, and ridicule let me say from the outset that there is no paranoia, fear, etc. here just objective observations using the scientific method that I learned in college.

Last edited by OTPTT; June 15th, 2008 at 12:37 PM.

Old June 15th, 2008 #75
Zenos

I think it may be a case of the "ghost in the machine". The more complicated a system gets the easier it is for things to go wrong. My cellphone has actually made a call when no one was touching it, on it's own. Just like with a computer, settings get reverted occasionally for no reason.

I was told when the cell phones start acting like that to turn it off, remove the battery for at least 5 minutes, then restart it.

Old June 15th, 2008 #76
brutus

RE: Zenos

Quote:
What? You don't think the gubermint would be interested in someone that fucked a fat chick, or what's the best stain remover to use to get taco sauce off of a swastika armband?
That's funny!

However, it's probably feds posting many of those inane threads. We also have a busload of undercover jews in here posting hourseshit for the sole purpose of diluting our message.

Most sane WNs realize the consequences of posting illegal material. The feds who are in here fish for the dim-witted with marginal personalities and then they try to set them up by provoking them into an illegal action.

As proWhite activists, our challenge in this propaganda struggle is to be able to impart to our readers a radical solution to the jewish problem without stepping over the line into sedition.

It's a fine line between expressing an opinion and outwardly calling for illegal insurrection against the United States. However we must go right up to that line in order to paint the reality of what needs to be done. We all must learn about these laws that impinge upon our free speech and use every means within those laws to shine the light on the truth. When we know these laws we are better enabled to weed out the agent provocateurs from those authentic WNs who show us the true path to revolutionary change.

Old June 15th, 2008 #77
Todd in FL
Banned

Quote:
I was using T-Mobile during the Knoxville rallies Todd. Did you have their services at that time also?

Would be interested to know if there is any connection with your being stopped right out of that parking lot up there and McKinley being stopped just the other day just outside of a tunnel where I cautioned him to be careful when he passed that area.

I don't know if anyone else has these issues but things happen on (and to) my phone that should not be happening. For example frequently the Bluetooth will enable itself even though I'm sure that's something I must do manually. I keep it off since I have no Bluetooth devices at present that work with the phone. Just yesterday I noticed the Bluetooth icon on the display and went in and disabled that function. Again.

Secondly the phone will go into "airline" mode where it turns itself off in the system settings area. This too is something that I must do manually but it frequently turns itself off for some reason.

My carrier claims ignorance but I know for certain that modern cell phones can be administered remotely and I've read at least two articles where the phone can be turned on and off remotely with such "features" being utilized by the FBI. When I noticed these things happening I called the cell phone carrier and they claimed ignorance. They did say that the things I describe should not be happening and that these must be done manually in the phone's systems setting area.

I told them that modern cell phones are designed to be administered remotely and even mentioned a couple of the articles regarding the FBI surveillance using cell phones but again they claimed ignorance. It could be ignorance since these were first line trouble shooters and not level 3 technicians.

I'm not saying that the things I describe above has anything to do with any government agency including the FBI but it's very strange that I find the phone in different configurations that I would normally have to engage or set manually.

Just curious if anyone else has similar experiences? Mine is what is known as a "Smartphone" and runs Windows Mobile which may be nothing more than a back door masquerading as an operating system.

And before those of you whose standard procedure is to flame, demean, and ridicule let me say from the outset that there is no paranoia, fear, etc. here just objective observations using the scientific method that I learned in college.
Yes, I had Tmobile but the reason I was stopped was cuz of the interview the nite b4 when I said that the cops were scum and we should try to get the niggers to riot and I was on the way there.

If you're leary of fed monitoring your phone get faraday sheilding. Google it. They make handbags, wallets to protect your passport, wallpaper, boxes, ect. Get it.

Old June 15th, 2008 #78
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
As proWhite activists, our challenge in this propaganda struggle is to be able to impart to our readers a radical solution to the jewish problem without stepping over the line into sedition.
So, what is to be done with the Jewish Problem, when it is the Jews who are committing acts of treason and sedition? They are actively betraying our countries and in their Media commit sedition in stirring up the coloreds and promoting destruction of national borders and freedoms.

And whether or not there is any overt intention of sedition, it has never stopped the kikes before in accusing others of such acts. Whether it was the Christians under Roman rule or the America Firsters under Roosevelt's rule, they will haul anyone into court that they can merely to tie them up in the legal system whether they are guilty or not. Matt Hale or Alex Curtis and thousands of others have been unjustly entrapped with such a Jewish lawyer swindle.

Sedition is a catch all term used by the rulers against anyone who objects to their rule. And yet, by the rules layed down by the Founding Father's it is not only the Right but the Duty of the People to rebel against unjust government.

Sedition is not something to be avoided because it is a necessary step toward dessention and open rebellion. Rather, sedition is a legal trap awaiting the unwary. It exists on the law books as protection for those who wrote the law books, that is, the very people who should be removed from power.

Old June 15th, 2008 #79
brutus

RE: BB

Quote:
So, what is to be done with the Jewish Problem, when it is the Jews who are committing acts of treason and sedition? They are actively betraying our countries and in their Media commit sedition in stirring up the coloreds and promoting destruction of national borders and freedoms.
Yes, it is indeed the jews who are committing crimes against us and it's the jews who subvert the intent of the law to their own ends. Most of us know the mechanisms used.

My caution to the reader regarding sedition laws is sound. We must fight smarter. Just as the jews massage the law to their benefit, so shall we. We're only limited by our own imagination and resolve of purpose. Having said this, I'm of the opinion that it will be impossible to obey all laws as they stand now and also be able to rid our nation of jews.

By whatever means we must use to change things shouldn't be morally objectionable to anyone here as the jews have morally corrupted the law, thus rendering it invalid. It's important for us to realize, that while the jews wield the power of the state, and they have the ability to prosecute us with unjust laws, we need to know how to best work within this nearly untenable constraint.

And finally, do I need to remind, that history has repeatedly shown us that only death and violence brought to bear upon an oppressor brings about political change for an oppressed people?

Note to BB - I know that you know these things, I'm using you're intelligent train of thought to build upon and to explain things to the newer reader - thanks. - brutus

Old June 16th, 2008 #80
McKinley
coast to coast WN

I have a Cingular cell phone service and a USB air stick card by Cingular. The whole package cost about $136 a month.With the cell phone I get 940 day time minutes a month and unlimited ussage with the air card. I also a have hand held NiggerBerry for internet service.

These little devives sure make life out on the road more bearable. I remember when all we had to communcate with was a pay phone. That made for some boring ass days and very hot days if your rig did not have air conditioning.

Now I can listen to White Nationalist radio off the net going down the road. At one time I thought about getting satilite radio, but figured it would be the same old shit I get from am/fm radio for free.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Thread