VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 1st, 2003 #1
Draco
Rational Realistic Racist

Default The Camp of the Saints

The Frenchman Jean Raspail wrote it in 1973, and it's tale proved to come true. Why not pick it up as a gift for a a loved one or friend, young or old? I found it to be a horror novel! Read it at a campfire if you want to scare the kiddies with realistic horror! I'm more afraid of this happening than I am of Lovecrafts Yog-Sothoth making an apperance!

Old December 2nd, 2003 #2
ValFreyja

I found this book hard to follow in the beging but once you get into it a bit it is a very good read. I have not even finished it yet lacking about 35 pages Ran out of time. But I agree pick it up for a loved one this year
JusTina

Old December 2nd, 2003 #3
Biggy

We have our own Camp of the Saints going on here in America. Of course here the invaders are shitskins, oops, Mexicans!

Old December 2nd, 2003 #4
Tom88

It was a real bitch to read. That crazy frog jumped from one lilly pad to the other! Without much of a transition. But he did do a good job of bringing everything together at the end. Good book, if you can make it through the first half with your sanity.

-Tom

Old November 18th, 2018 #5
keath

Just relistened to the book. Again, the commentary by Alex is brilliant and the book is fascinating. Alex is doing invaluable work, we owe this man a tremendous debt of gratitude for all he has done.

Old November 18th, 2018 #6
ZEK S 854

Default A Great Work

Like Pierce's "The Turner Diaries", Raspail's "Camp of the Saints" is one of the great works of prophetic literature.

Old November 7th, 2020 #7
LeoFrank

Default Jean Raspail passed away.

Jean Raspail (5 July 1925 – 13 June 2020) was a French author, traveler and explorer. Many of his books are about historical figures, exploration and indigenous peoples. He was a recipient of the prestigious French literary awards Grand Prix du Roman and Grand Prix de littérature by the Académie française. Internationally, he is best known for his controversial 1973 novel The Camp of the Saints, which is about mass third-world immigration to Europe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Raspail
Jews have aggressively dominated the false narrative of the Leo Frank Case since 1913, but as of 2013 you can finally learn everything the Jews have tried to censor & suppress at The Leo Frank Research Library: http://www.LeoFrank.org

Thread