Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 14th, 2017 #1
Susan

Default Billboards anyone?

We need some well placed billboards with some really effective graphics to get Whites motivated and niggers and jews irritated.

I-85 going south into the city of Atlanta would be a great place. It could be as simple as VNN. No jews just right OR it could have a really eye catching graphic about some aspect of the pro White movement.

Holy cow...do you all who have been around for a while realize that finally after all these years of mostly posting on the internet that there is actually the beginnings of a real, honest to goodness movement.

When I watched the torchlight march and saw all those White men, I realized that someone out there is paying attention and agrees with our side. A lot of someones.

And they will come out and be seen in public.

We have a lot of good, brave White men to thank, including Linder. Even if he doesn't like women or dogs.

Old August 15th, 2017 #2
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Irritate the jews is right.

Ten years or so ago the National Alliance had a full-sized billboard put up on I-95 in south Florida; I smiled whenever I passed it on the way to visit my mother in the west-central part of the state. It simply asked "Who Rule$ America?" and had the NA's website at the bottom. That was it in its entirety. However, due to pressure from jew orgs, it was soon removed under the pretense of being antisemitic, racist. So much for free speech/freedom of expression in America.

Thread