VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 28th, 2010 #1221
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Why is it that the typical tard cannot ask themselves:

1) Why have all negative statements, by both government representative and the MSM, been directed at Edgar Steele and his wife.

2) Why have all positive and neutral statements been directed towards terrorist weapon of destruction Larry Fairfax and is gang.

Does that typical tard, who makes MSM web-site posts, stating the Steele is evil and is wife is stupid even consider why they never write negative posts about racist hillbilly hitman Larry Fairfax or his gang members?

This story really demonstrates just how well the tards are trained. The zog tard trainers just points and the tards start viscously barking.

Old September 29th, 2010 #1222
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Default Cyndi wants to see Edgar!

http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/?page_id=53

Quote:
Free Edgar Steele editor:

A motion has been submitted as of this date to request contact between Edgar Steele and his wife Cyndi be resumed. The court filing is available for viewing at the following link:
Motion To Vacate No Contact Order by Cyndi Steele, 9/27/2010

Cyndi Steele should file for a restraining order to keep members of the Fairfax pipe-bomb hit-man gang away from her, her family, property, and vehicles.

Last edited by Tintin; September 29th, 2010 at 05:59 AM.

Old September 29th, 2010 #1223
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
page 4 section b

At the outset, [Cyndi Steele] challenged the tapes because [Cyndi Steele] could hear on the tapes that there was something amiss with the way her husband's voice was being presented in the recording. By repeatedly telling S.A. Sotka that she did not "trust" those government tapes Sotka became angry. ...
Quote:
page 6 section h

S.A Sotka then revealed that there was a third tape which he was "was not ready yet" which alleged contained more incriminating statements by her husband. [Cyndi Steele] Has yet been permitted to listen the third tape; [Cyndi Steele] notes that it is very suspicious that the FBI did not have the third type available on June 21st, ten days after her husband's arrest, when the other two government types were available. [Cyndi Steele] asks what was it that the government needed to do to make the third type ready so that she could listen to it and why did it take then days to get the two tapes ready for her when she asked to hear them immediately after she learned about them.
Quote:
page 7 section g

With reference to those two government tapes, by carefully listening, [Cyndi Steele] was able to hear what was being said and could tell that what was recorded was not her husbands continuously speaking words in sentences, rather the tape contained words and phrases spoken by him perviously in another context, which speeches are readily available on the Internet and which words from those speeches were extracted from these publicly available statements and then re-arranged for recording purposes. For example

Last edited by Tintin; September 29th, 2010 at 06:40 AM.

Old September 29th, 2010 #1224
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
page 8 item 8

The Court should be advised that [Cyndi Steele]'s husband has always been a non-violent person and expressed non-violent solutions to all matter, including his view of political issue whether at meetings, seminars or public gatherings or simply in recorded message he has provided on the Internet.

Quote:
page 8 item 9

[Cyndi Steele] shows that during their marriage, Defendant and [Cyndi Steele] have had a loving and caring relationship and that her husband does not now, nor has he ever presented a risk of harm to her and that [Cyndi Steele] asserts that future contact between defendant and her will not present a risk of harm to her.

Old September 29th, 2010 #1225
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile No Contact Order Vacate Motion

This is Cyndi's best shot yet. Traci must be shitting bricks.
=========
http://www.cdapress.com/news/local_n...da396ced1.html

Cyndi Steele asks court to drop no-contact order
Husband accused of hiring hit man to kill her

COEUR d'ALENE - Cyndi Steele is asking a U.S. District Court judge to drop a no-contact order against her husband, prominent attorney Edgar J. Steele - the man accused of hiring his maintenance man to kill her. A motion was filed on her behalf this week in Coeur d'Alene by her attorney, Wesley W. Hoyt, of Clearwater, Idaho.

She said she needs contact with her husband to deal with "numerous pending professional and family business matters." She said she has been his part-time legal secretary for 25 years. She said she needs his help handling bills, taxes, investments, student loans for their son and the sale of property.

The no-contact order was put in place in June to prohibit Edgar Steele, 65, from talking to his wife, a potential witness in the murder-for-hire case against him. He has pleaded not guilty, and a trial is set for November.
The motion says that "her perceptions of the facts of this case are unchanged by any outside influences and submits that it is her perceptions that will form her testimony irrespective of any contact with her husband or" the FBI.

Cyndi Steele says in the motion that "it was FBI special agent Mike Sotka who improperly attempted to influence her perception of the facts and thus tampered with her testimony." Debbie Dujanovic Bertram, an FBI spokesman, declined comment Tuesday. Assistant U.S. Attorney Traci Whelan couldn't immediately be reached for comment.

Cyndi Steele also said she doesn't agree that her husband planned or intended to harm her or that he was involved in a murder-for-hire plot, according to the motion, filed Monday.

Larry Fairfax, of Sagle, was the alleged hitman in the case. He is charged with putting a pipe bomb under her vehicle.

In the motion, she says Fairfax made up the murder-for-hire story to the FBI to prevent Edgar Steele from complaining about the theft of $45,000 in silver from the Steeles' home in May. She said Fairfax took the coins, the document says.

Federal prosecutors have said they have audio recordings between Edgar Steele and Fairfax in which Steele orders the hit. Federal authorities have said Fairfax switched from Steele's paid hitman to FBI informant and helped agents obtain secret recordings of conversations between him and Edgar Steele in which the murder plot was hatched.

Cyndi Steele has listened to two of those recordings, court documents says.
In the motion, she said she has repeatedly told the FBI that "she did not 'trust' those government tapes."

From the beginning, she says, she "challenged the tapes because (she) could hear on the tapes that there was something odd and amiss with the way her husband's voice was being presented in the recordings."

She said the recordings contain "words and phrases spoken by (her husband) previously in another context, which speeches are readily available on the Internet and which words from those speeches were extracted from these publicly available statements and then re-arranged for recording purposes."
A hearing is scheduled for Oct. 7 in U.S. District Court here on the motion to vacate the no-contact order.

Edgar Steele currently is being held at Spokane County Jail. His defense attorney, federal public defender Roger Peven, couldn't immediately be reached for comment Tuesday.

Old September 29th, 2010 #1226
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Another Libel Lawsuit in the Wings

According to Cyndi's motion to vacate the no contact order, there is NO life insurance policy on her. Steele will be suing newspapers for libel for the rest of his life. This should make a lucrative retirement for him.
========
http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/daily...tands_by_m.php

Edgar Steele's Wife Stands By Man Who Tried to Blow Her Up
By Caleb Hannan, Wed., Sep. 22 2010 @ 6:06AM Comments (11)
Categories: Crime & Punishment

From our partners at True Crime Report: Never mind that her husband tried to blow up Cyndi Steele and her mother. One of the mainstays of the white power movement is that the truth they speak is a danger to the federal government, so they must be silenced before the masses discover the wisdom of their logic.

As you may recall from our story back in June, Edgar Steele, a white supremacist lawyer from Idaho, was charged with trying to blow up his wife and his mother-in-law. He agreed on tape to pay hit man Larry Fairfax $25,000 to plant a bomb under her car. The bomb would then cause and accident, killing Cyndi and her mom.

Cyndi Steele sounds ready to forgive the husband who tried to have her and her mother killed. ​The crime would look as if someone was attacking the Steele family due to Edgar's beliefs. He'd have a ready alibi, and Fairfax would get a $100,000 bonus if an insurance policy on Cyndi paid off.

But Fairfax got cold feet and decided to rat Steele instead. The bomb was later discovered undetonated at a repair shop.

As a general rule, most wives won't come to your aid after you try to blow them up. Wives are weird that way. But while Edgar may be a lunatic Holocaust denyer, Cyndi apparently doesn't blow past him on her march up the IQ scale.

She believes Edgar's defense, which claims he was framed by the feds so they could stop his juggernaut movement, halting him from becoming king of the world. Or something like that.

At a press conference yesterday, she claimed Edgar was framed because of his "politicially incorrect" views. "The most dangerous part of this whole thing is that bomb that was on my car," Cyndi told KOMO-TV.

"I have come out, listening to those tapes. And to this day, I believe my husband is innocent. My husband is innocent and the only reason the FBI put him in jail is to silence him."

And just to let you know how far-reaching this conspiracy is, she called it a "'Mission Impossible'-level plot."

But despite his rhetoric of grand victimization, Edgar doesn't even seem to believe his own bullshit. Cyndi acknowledged that he's negotiating a plea with prosecutors. At the end of the day, it looks like he'll be just another dickhead to admits to trying to kill his wife.

See our original story: Edgar Steele, Aryan Nation Lawyer, Hires Hitman to Kill Wife and Mother-in-Law.

Old September 29th, 2010 #1227
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Kudos to you folks for keeping this thread alive with pertinent posts.

Old September 29th, 2010 #1228
America First

Can not think or could I imagine that ANY one who invested in PM's especially a Lawyer who publically advocated obtaining PM Coin's for security against inflation "Would Ever Use Them To Pay For Any Kind Criminal Scheme."

IMO it defies logic to use PM"s like that, IMO even an alphabet troll might agree.

IMO it would be a sign of insanity prima facie if an attorney did what Steel is accused of.

Logic, logic, logic.

NKVD, gulags ?

http://www.vdare.com/roberts/100924_police_state.htm

The price is now gotten out of reach for most of us working for a living.

http://www.southerncoins.com/goldsilverbullion.php

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; September 29th, 2010 at 03:27 PM.

Old September 29th, 2010 #1229
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Paying Hitman with Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by America First View Post
Can not think or could I imagine that ANY one who invested in PM's especially a Lawyer who publically advocated obtaining PM Coin's for security against inflation "Would Ever Use Them To Pay For Any Kind Criminal Scheme."
IMO it would be a sign of insanity prima facie if an attorney did what Steel is accused of.
http://www.vdare.com/roberts/100924_police_state.htm

The price is now gotten out of reach for most of us working for a living.

http://www.southerncoins.com/goldsilverbullion.php
You are absolutely correct. Steele would have had to be plain old fashioned crazy to ever pay a hitman with rapidly appreciating silver coins.

Cyndi is out of touch. Those $1,000 face value bags are now worth over $20,000 apiece, not $15,000.

Old September 29th, 2010 #1230
America First

Scary to think how stupid, ignorant, and totally unaware of what foot soldiers are towards silver, and why Ed owned Silver.

If what I read in the past is true less than 1% of the U.S. population owns any silver.

I had heard talking heads on PBS Friday money shows 1999 as I got rid of my TV calling PM investors Metal nuts and only a fool would invest in them rather than the stock market.

Sherlock Holmes could easily prove who the dolts are here pertaining to silver IMO.

I had hoped some one from the begining of this news bizzare news story would have addressed this, because when I first read paying in Silver I said to my self something smells fishy that comes in a glass jar at the grocery store.

One more thing the press in Idaho IMO has been hyper negative towards Steel.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old September 30th, 2010 #1231
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Federal authorities have said Fairfax switched from Steele's paid hitman to FBI informant and helped agents obtain secret recordings of conversations between him and Edgar Steele in which the murder plot was hatched.
How does somebody just "switched" from being a hit-man to being a partner with the government?

Larry Fairfax goes to the FBI and says: I'm a hit man. Somebody has paid me to kill other people and I have built bombs in order to kill those people. In an effort to kill those people I have driven across state lines and led a gang of a least two other co-hit-men.

Then the FBI say: No problem hit-man Larry, we will call you a "confidential witness" and keep you and your gang members identity secret and will fully prosecute the man that hired you.

Has this ridicules scenario ever happened before? Even on TV or in the movies.

Old October 1st, 2010 #1232
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile More Egg on Prosecutor's Face

http://www.khq.com/Global/story.asp?S=13240809

Murder-For-Hire Suspect's Wife Files To Remove No-Contact Order

Posted: Sep 29, 2010 3:48 PM
Updated: Sep 30, 2010 10:51 AM

COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - The wife of Edgar Steele, the suspect in a murder-for-hire plot is asking the court to remove a no-contact order between she and her husband. Cyndi Steele's lawyer filed the motion in court on Monday.

Cyndi Steele is one of the alleged victim's involving Larry Fairfax, who currently is facing two federal weapons charges for putting a pipe bomb underneath her car. Edgar Steele is currently being held in connection with that murder-for-hire plot, but Cyndi says her husband is an innocent man and should have the right to speak with her husband.

The no-contact order has been in place since Edgar Steel was arrested because the government says he could potentially influence her testimony as a victim. Inside the 13-page affidavit Cyndi Steel claims FBI Special Agent Sotka is the one that "improperly attempted to influence her perception of the facts". In a phone interview with KHQ this afternoon, Cyndi says her husband isn't capable of hiring someone to kill her and speaking with him wouldn't influence her ability to testify.

"I am an individual person," said Cyndi Steele. "I can think for myself, and bottom line is I want the truth, but I do not believe my husband was involved in this"

Cyndi says she still lives in fear for her life everyday and is constantly on the move because she doesn't trust anybody.

The hearing for this motion is scheduled for October 7th in federal court at 10:00 a.m.

Old October 3rd, 2010 #1233
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
The same could be said of Matt Hale, but what did they do? They hired some clown to pretend to be his friend, over years, and then set him up via a phone call. Would have been a lot simpler just to kill Hale. Same thing with Randy Weaver - over two years of attempted entrapment.
It was all done to get the sheeple to side with the Jew government--It worked like a charm. I know. I was one of those sheeple during the Ruby Ridge and Waco Massacres.

Hashemi Rafsanjani of Iran said it best concerning the Waco Massacre: "If the American government can do that to their own people, imagine what they would do to us."

Old October 4th, 2010 #1234
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

What needs to be considered, especially by those who think Steele is/was guilty is this:

What has been the impact of the pipe-bomb being found?

If the pipe-bomb had not been found, Steele likely have been sentenced to jail for the remainder of his life several months ago. Fairfax would likely still be a "confidential witness" and 90% of what we know about the case would still be unknown.

And what would have been the implications if Steele had not been able to contact his wife and warn her as to why the government want her to verify the recording over the phone immediately after her attempted murder when FBI agents had been telling her her husband was unquestionably guilty.

Old October 4th, 2010 #1235
TommyJ
Banned

I KNOW the FedBunglingInferiors are full of shit about this whole thing and yet Edgar sits in jail. This sort of treatment is not acceptable and when Ed is freed I hope he rips the Feds and every other jackass involved in his case on the other side a HUGE, nay - GIGANTIC new one so that it never happens again to any of us without them thinking twice about the repercussions.

If I can't have my White SOCOM squad to rescue our political prisoners, I at least want them to fear striking out at us.

Old October 5th, 2010 #1236
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Steele Needs Kosher Food

Whoever writes Steele next be sure to tell him to demand kosher food. He will have his own personal chef instead of cold baloney sandwiches. He will also get time off to attend Sabbath services. The rabbi will be pulling out his hair. See http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=117325 .

Old October 7th, 2010 #1237
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Coure d' Alene Press Changes Their Tune

This is a story that I missed. Note how the CdA press has softened their tone dramatically as a result of Cyndi's wonderfully done press conference.
========
http://www.cdapress.com/news/local_n...bfa9f6af1.html

Cyndi Steele speaks at press conference
Says she believes her husband is innocent

Caption:Cyndi Steele listens as her attorney Wesley Hoyt plays a phone message from an anonymous caller offering tips on her husband's case against the FBI Monday during a press conference at the Silver Lake Motel in Coeur d'Alene.

COEUR d'ALENE - Cyndi Steele spoke to the media on Monday at the Silver Lake Motel conference room, her first public appearance since a pipe bomb was discovered beneath her vehicle on June 15. She said she believes her husband, attorney Edgar J. Steele, accused of murder-for-hire and awaiting trial, is innocent. "The FBI says that my husband hired Larry Fairfax to kill me and my mother," Steele said. "That is not true. We have been married for 25 years. Ed loves me, I love him."

Fairfax, 49, admitted to manufacturing the pipe bomb and installing it under Steele's vehicle. He also confessed to federal interrogators that Edgar Steele hired him to murder Cyndi Steele and her mother. Fairfax signed a plea agreement in August.

Cyndi Steele said she came forward Monday because she "was concerned for everyone's safety." She said authorities had failed to arrest and charge Fairfax's accomplices, and that the FBI was not doing its job. "What (Fairfax) did in attaching the bomb was so horrible and dangerous, that he should not get off with a mere 18-month sentence," Steele said.

Wesley Hoyt, Steele's attorney, played a phone message that had been left at his office. An unidentified caller gave out the name and address of one of Fairfax's accomplices.
Hoyt said the FBI had been contacted.

Steele said the bureau has repeatedly told her she has "nothing to worry about."
Steele claimed in a prepared statement that Fairfax - a handyman who had often worked on her property - stole $45,000 worth of silver coins from the Steeles, thus giving him a motive to "scheme up the murder-for-hire-plot." Steele is currently gathering proof of the theft, she said.

"My husband is innocent," Steele said. "And the only reason the FBI put him in jail was to silence him." Steele and Hoyt maintain that Edgar Steele was charged by the federal government because of his outspoken views and his willingness to defend those who are not "politically correct."

Edgar Steele has written about race relations and has defended hate groups in the past. Cyndi Steele said his latest case involved human trafficking. "People who are politically incorrect often get prosecuted by the federal government, but the media will not acknowledge it," Hoyt said.

According to court documents and testimony, Fairfax - who was reportedly working as a federal informant at the time - recorded Edgar Steele plotting to kill his wife and mother-in-law.

Cyndi Steele has heard the recordings yet finds them dubious. She said they do not prove her husband's guilt. "In regards to those tapes, they are unreliable," Steele said. "I'm not a technological person. Tapes can be manufactured, is what I'm told. I think (the FBI was) too quick to believe Mr. Fairfax. I have to believe what I see as truth, and it is important for me because it's my life at stake."

Edgar Steele was indicted by a grand jury in U.S. District Court on June 15. He pleaded not guilty to "use of interstate commerce facilities in the commission for murder-for-hire," and later entered not guilty pleas for three additional charges: Use of explosive material to commit a federal felony, possession of a destructive device in relation to a crime of violence, and tampering with a victim. His trial is scheduled to begin in November.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; October 7th, 2010 at 10:12 AM. Reason: correct image link error

Old October 8th, 2010 #1238
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default I don't like the inaccuracy of saying Ed Steele defended hate groups...

But I do like their apparently believing that their readership would not let them get-away without pointing-out this giant problem:

"Fairfax, 49, admitted to manufacturing the pipe bomb and installing it under Steele's vehicle... [claiming] that Edgar Steele hired him to murder Cyndi Steele and her mother. Fairfax signed a plea agreement in August... [Cyndi Steele pointed out that for] '... attaching the bomb [something] so horrible and dangerous, he should not get off with a mere 18-month sentence...'"

Old October 8th, 2010 #1239
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Fairfax Pleads Guilty

No information on Cyndi Steele's motion to oppose plea bargain is given here.
========
http://www.krem.com/news/local/Fairf...104590474.html

Fairfax admits to planting pipe bomb in murder-for-hire plot

by Associated Press
krem.com
Posted on October 8, 2010 at 12:48 PM
Updated today at 12:47 PM

COEUR d'ALENE, Idaho (AP) -- An informant in a federal murder-for-hire case has pleaded guilty to weapons charges, admitting that he planted a pipe bomb under the intended victim's car. Larry A. Fairfax of Sagle guilty Thursday before U.S. District Judge B. Lynn Winmill, who scheduled sentencing for Dec. 16. Fairfax has also agreed to repay the $10,000 down payment he says he received to carry out the plot.

Fairfax told the FBI in June that attorney Edgar Steele had hired him to kill Steele's wife and mother-in-law. However, he didn't tell investigators that he'd already planted a pipe bomb under Cyndi Steele's car.

The pipe bomb was discovered when she stopped for an oil change on the day of her husband's first court appearance. Fairfax has said he had rigged the pipe bomb so it wouldn't detonate.

Old October 8th, 2010 #1240
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Better Version of Fairfax's Guilty Plea

This version discusses Cyndi's motion to vacate the no contact order with her husband.
========
http://www.cdapress.com/news/local_n...b9eec87f2.html

Fairfax pleads guilty
Admits making pipe bomb, fixing it under Cyndi Steele's vehicle

Posted: Friday, October 8, 2010 12:00 am
By DAVID COLE/Staff writer | 1 comment

COEUR d'ALENE - Sagle resident Larry Fairfax on Thursday pleaded guilty to two firearms charges for making and possessing a pipe bomb that never detonated, but that authorities say played a part in a murder-for-hire plot.
Federal prosecutors have said Fairfax, 49, was allegedly hired by attorney Edgar J. Steele to kill Steele's wife and mother-in-law.

Fairfax appeared before Chief U.S. District Court Judge B. Lynn Winmill, agreeing he would be found guilty of possession of an unregistered firearm and making a firearm in violation of the National Firearms Act if his case proceeded to trial. Now, Fairfax is scheduled to be sentenced Dec. 16, when he faces up to 10 years in prison on each count.

Fairfax has agreed to repay the $10,000 Steele allegedly paid Fairfax to murder Cyndi Steele and her mother, according to testimony. Fairfax already spent that money. Edgar Steele, 65, has been charged with murder-for-hire and other related charges, but has pleaded not guilty to all of them.

Fairfax made a massive pipe bomb using a metal pipe, explosive powder and fuse and attached it to the bottom of Cyndi Steele's sport utility vehicle, where it was accidentally discovered during an oil change in Coeur d'Alene on June 15. A bomb-squad unit from Spokane was called out and the discovery of the device caused U.S. 95 to be shut down as a safety precaution.

Fairfax also made a pipe bomb that he attached to Edgar Steele's vehicle, that would be detonated after the one under Cyndi's vehicle, intending to demonstrate Edgar also was a target, court documents show.
"The parties agree the devices had the potential to explode," according to the plea agreement document, signed and filed by all the parties on Thursday.

Prosecutors have said they have recordings of Steele and Fairfax discussing the hit on Cyndi Steele. The recordings were made when Fairfax apparently wore a hidden recording device and met secretly with Steele while Fairfax was cooperating as an FBI informant. Fairfax, though, failed to mention to authorities, while working as an informant, that a pipe bomb was already fixed to Cyndi Steele's vehicle.

Steele is scheduled to go to trial Nov. 1, but his defense team is seeking to move that to a later date because they believe it's a complex case and will take them more time to prepare. Winmill didn't rule Thursday on the defense request, but is expected to do so soon.

Cyndi Steele, the alleged victim in the case, completely rejects the allegations against her husband and wants to support him in any way possible. She believes he has nothing to do with the pipe bombs.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Traci Whelan told the court, "(Cyndi's) being manipulated. People who are trying to help her are setting up a defense for her husband." Whelan added that Cyndi's "position is not one the government can adopt." And she said, "These charges just don't come out of thin air," pointing to the grand jury indictment.

Cyndi Steele is being represented as a victim by attorney Wesley W. Hoyt, of Clearwater, Idaho.

Cyndi spoke in court Thursday before the plea deal was approved by the court, saying Fairfax shouldn't be getting a "soft" deal from prosecutors. She believes he should face more serious charges. She said she still fears for her safety. "I'll always have to be worried until his accomplices are arrested, charged and prosecuted," she told the court.

One possible accomplice, who hasn't been officially named, is described in court documents as someone who traveled with Fairfax to the Portland area to see if the pipe bomb attached to Cyndi's vehicle was still in place.

She traveled from Sagle to Portland and back with the bomb attached. Fairfax and the other person made the trip after Edgar Steele allegedly demanded an explanation from Fairfax as to why the pipe bomb had not exploded, according to court documents. They didn't see the device, documents show.

"Based upon this observation, Fairfax believed it had fallen off and he returned to Idaho," according to the plea agreement. "At Edgar Steele's demand, Fairfax removed the destructive device from Steele's vehicle and dismantled it."

Also Thursday, Winmill didn't rule on a request by Cyndi Steele and Hoyt for the court to drop a no-contact order that's preventing her and Edgar Steele from communicating. The order was put in place to, in part, prevent witness tampering.

Cyndi, however, wants regular phone contact to discuss family business matters. Winmill hinted that contact might be restored, but the two wouldn't be able to discuss the court case and the conversations would be recorded and reviewed by an independent third party, possibly a U.S. magistrate judge.

Tags
edgar steele

Thread