VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 12th, 2019 #1
Serbian

Default Jew Rat Bernard-Henri Lévy vs. Aleksandr Dugin – Nexus Symposium 21 Sept 2019, Amsterdam

Watch to the end. It's really amazing how the warmongering jew criminal just lies and lies and lies with a straight face

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old October 13th, 2019 #2
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Watch to the end. It's really amazing how the warmongering jew criminal just lies and lies and lies with a straight face
It is in their DNA. Thousands of years using twisted Talmudic logic to transform truth into falsehoods, and back again.

Old October 13th, 2019 #3
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
The mark of any clever Jew, is to claim that Jeffery Epstein's under age girls, gave him a full body massage, with his underpants on, like Dershowitz claims, or to sell the story that Jewish skin was converted into lampshades and soap. The ability to tell such whoppers, qualifies one to be elevated into the Learned Elders of Jewry.

Old October 13th, 2019 #4
Longbaugh

The Talmud didn't create the Jews.

The Jews created the Talmud.

Old October 13th, 2019 #5
Ray Allan

Anyone who can sit through an entire hour listening to this nauseating jew has accomplished a feat in itself.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 13th, 2019 #6
T.Garrett
Banned

Unhappy nauseating is the word

Oy Vey a couple minutes of that kike and I'm ready to hurl

Old October 14th, 2019 #7
Gladiatrix

Bring out the barf bags.

I saw this rat faced gargoyle years ago at the French embassy. Some ridiculous trumped up "documentary" with him trekking through the deserts of Syria to meet with terrorists...cough..cough…, I mean "moderate rebels" with his uncuffed and open to midriff shirts and $3000 Dior suits on, yet not a speck of sweat or dirt.

Last edited by Gladiatrix; October 14th, 2019 at 02:05 AM.

Old October 14th, 2019 #8
Serbian

jewsign

Yeah kike rat Levy was doing the rounds in Bosnia back in the 90s screaming hysterically for foreign intervention against the Serbs and calling them Europe's new Nazis

Old October 14th, 2019 #9
Paul

Quote:
Yeah kike rat Levy was doing the rounds in Bosnia back in the 90s screaming hysterically for foreign intervention against the Serbs and calling them Europe's new Nazis
Yeah, he also always tries to push for more intervention and bombing against the Arabs and Moslems. Always for humanitarian reasons or democracy or some other bullshit.

But when he talks about France he's always pushing for multiculturalism and immigration and more tolerance from the French people.

It's not hypocrisy. It's just being jooish. Like it says in their Tamud: "A jew should not say anything favorable about a gentile."

Old October 14th, 2019 #10
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
The Talmud didn't create the Jews.

The Jews created the Talmud.
They were twisted from the beginning. I do agree with the notion that their behavior is their genetic survival strategy. There are plenty of species that have unsavory survival strategies, that get eliminated with extreme prejudice. Rats and cockroaches, just to name a couple. The jew is nothing more than a biped rat.

I don't want jews in my country any more than I want rats and cockroaches in my house.

Old October 14th, 2019 #11
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Yeah, he also always tries to push for more intervention and bombing against the Arabs and Moslems. Always for humanitarian reasons or democracy or some other bullshit.

But when he talks about France he's always pushing for multiculturalism and immigration and more tolerance from the French people.

It's not hypocrisy. It's just being jooish. Like it says in their Tamud: "A jew should not say anything favorable about a gentile."
He was also a regular in Kiev during the jew backed Maidan, pushing for confrontation and escalation with Russia

Old October 22nd, 2019 #12
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I do agree with the notion that their behavior is their genetic survival strategy. There are plenty of species that have unsavory survival strategies, that get eliminated with extreme prejudice. Rats and cockroaches, just to name a couple. The jew is nothing more than a biped rat.
If the past is any indication, Jews, rats and cockroaches will survive when all else is poisoned.

Tags
bernard-henri lévy

Thread