Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 14th, 2012 #41
America First
Senior Member
 
America First's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,699
America First
Default


Top Comments
Civil War is Americas only Hope Now its too late Sad But true Hope you have Enough Ammo!

JewsBanTheTruth 18 hours ago 31
Reply ShareRemoveFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
I find it sad that jews cannot seem to find a living by creating wealth, but instead by taking it from others.
JamesTCA 19 hours ago 29
Reply ShareRemoveFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
see all All Comments (187) .Add a channel now to post a comment! .~What shall profit a man to gain the whole world but lose his soul~

truth7seeker in reply to ExposeJewishCrimes UniteAgainstTheJews (Show the comment) 22 minutes ago
Reply ShareRemoveFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
just what the anti christ orderd , cashless

nasarit de la paz 39 minutes ago
Reply ShareRemoveFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
thank you for the up dates god Bless you.... wow this is getting crazy ...
Zathora Listty 39 minutes ago
Reply ShareRemoveFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
im a jew , and brother nathanel is right.. jews are evil.. they are the devil on earth.. rich people stash cash more so then poor people...
nasarit de la paz 40 minutes ago 2
Reply ShareRemoveFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
"Throw the Jew down the Well" is one of the best songs on youtube . How is America going to unite a strong enough force to throw them down the Well or in the Sea? If the goyim don't figure that out then they will enslave us all & have their New World Order. "We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent." (Jewish Banker Paul Warburg, February 17, 1950, as he testified before the U.S. Senate).
ExposeJewishCrimes UniteAgainstTheJews in reply to truth7seeker (Show the comment) 1 hour ago
Reply ShareRemoveFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
How about American goyem UNITE with Borat - Throw the Jew Down the Well! HUH?
truth7seeker in reply to JewsBanTheTruth (Show the comment) 2 hours ago
Reply ShareRemoveFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
LOL. better than cash....Until we have a good direct hit from a solar flare.

74seeley 3 hours ago
Reply ShareRemoveFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
Then how will the Banksters launder drug money?
74seeley 3 hours ago
Reply ShareRemoveFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
Do the research and set up accounts with a LOCAL CREDIT UNION low interest and personal service. It is possible to find one that is friendly and that wants to help YOU not YOU help THEM!!!! The old mattress method works to. We are in a sad Nation and I do not see a way out because of all the sheep. Someday we may all be led to slaughter. GOD bless us and GOD bless America.
__________________
Isn't it strange that we talk least about the things we think about most?

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp
 
Old August 22nd, 2012 #43
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,342
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

To my mind, the key point involves bearing in mind the argument of Jeff Herbener, the economics professor at my Liberty Classroom. Fiat paper money cannot be regulated by profit. The production of all other goods in society is economized and regulated by the principle of profit and loss. Fiat money, propped up by legal tender laws, cannot be regulated by profit, because it is always profitable to create more. The costs of increased production are negligible.

What follows from this is that in the case of banks (which in our system can create money out of thin air by making loans and crediting the borrower with a checking account balance created out of nothing), we cannot say that existing firm size is socially optimal. In any other industry, there is a non-arbitrary test of firm size: the profit-and-loss test encourages firms to reach a size that best satisfies consumers. But there is no profit-and-loss test in the creation of fiat money. As a result, firm size is arbitrary, and does not involve passing a market test.

http://lewrockwell.com/woods/woods196.html
 
Old March 18th, 2014 #44
Chad Wentworth
Senior Member
 
Chad Wentworth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Romania
Posts: 1,558
Chad Wentworth
Default Singularity economics and the future of money

Good article about possible monetary standards.

Quote:
On his website, Robin Hanson discusses an unfilled niche in economics which he calls the “economics of science fiction” or “economics of future technology.” Another modern phrase would be “Singularity economics.” Hanson describes the economics of science fiction as the:

“economic analysis of the sorts of assumptions typically explored in science fiction. It is distinguished from the typical hard science fiction analysis by using the tools of professional economics, rather than the intuitive social scientist of the typical engineer. And it is distinguished from most economics by taking seriously the idea that we can now envision the outlines of new technologies which may have dramatic impacts on our society.”

One interesting question is how future advances in science and human nature will impact the monetary system. Two developments that may have a substantial impact on the future of money are molecular nanotechnology and the stability of governments.

Tangible forms of money may be greatly affected by advanced molecular technologies because it will enable individuals or organizations to duplicate money at low cost. As Robert Freitas notes in his paper “Tangible Nanomoney,” “any form of physical currency whose value depends solely upon the physical arrangement of common atoms” will fail to meet the traditional criteria that a physical currency needs to satisfy, such as possessing intrinsic value and immunity to counterfeiting. Although counterfeiting of money could remain illegal, the costs of enforcing this may be excessively high. As Tyler Cowen notes, “In the very long run, our monetary standard might be determined by what is least susceptible to counterfeiting or alchemy/nanotechnology.”

During the 20th century, government has acquired almost unlimited power over money. This coincided with a move from a commodity based currency to a fiat currency with no underlying intrinsic value. As humans evolve, it is questionable if such a currency will be sustainable. Most modern states derive their power, and therefore their power to issue and control money, from the mandate of voters. But as economic analysis of voting in large democracies has demonstrated, voting is hard to reconcile with economic rationality. Unlike voting in the marketplace (”buying”), the probability that an individual can affect the outcome of a (national) election is negligible. As David Friedman puts it in his textbook on price theory:

“consider someone making two decisions–what car to buy and what politician to vote for. In either case, the person can improve his decision (make it more likely that he acts in his own interest) by investing time and effort in studying the alternatives. In the case of the car, his decision determines with certainty which car he gets. In the case of the politician, his decision (whom to vote for) changes by one ten-millionth the probability that the candidate he votes for will win. If the candidate would be elected without his vote, he is wasting his time; if the candidate would lose even with his vote, he is also wasting his time.”

When people will come to recognize the tribal origins of voting and selecting “leaders,” and the desire to express individual choice as collective choice will decrease, the mechanisms of empowering a legal authority that issues and controls money will be affected as a result (as will other traditional functions of government).

As Freitas notes, a future currency “should be self-validating by its own physical form, and not rely upon any legalistic governmental imprimatur, easily-altered surface stamping, or monopoly minting authority to partake of value (e.g., no “fiat” specie).” The most obvious alternative for a government-controlled fiat currency is a commodity based currency. For such a commodity to be used as money it should be homogeneous, easy to subdivide, and have a high value to weight ratio. The most obvious candidate for such a currency is gold. Gold has a long historical track record as a commodity used for money and some economists, particularly advocates of the Austrian School of Economics such as Ludwig von Mises and Murray Rothbard, have been staunch advocates of the gold standard. Although gold has the clear advantage that its supply cannot be greatly inflated by government or advanced nanotechnology, the value of gold has historically shown considerable variability. For this reason the economist David Friedman proposes that the ideal commodity “would not be any single commodity, but a commodity bundle.”

A major advantage of using such a commodity bundle instead of a single commodity is that changes in monetary and non-monetary demand for a single commodity in the bundle (for example, gold) will only have a small effect on the bundle as a whole. In the context of advanced nanotechnology, commodities that can be produced by physical arrangement of common atoms may need to be excluded from such a commodity bundle to increase stability. Therefore, the most plausible candidate to be used as the standard for money would be a bundle of commodities that cannot be created by advanced molecular technology, i.e., a bundle of commodities reflecting chemical elements. In his paper, Robert Freitas discusses ideal candidates for tangible nanomoney such as the superheavy elements (SHE), which could become a part of a new standard, if not part of the physical money itself in case the standard for such a currency and the currency itself would coincide. Clearly, a mature nanotechnology will have effects on both the standard for future money as well as the physical forms of payment that are used in daily economic life.

There does not need to be a universal commodity (or bundle of commodities) and private firms can issue their own commodity-based money, which may or may not evolve into a universal standard. As David Friedman points out in his manuscript “Future Imperfect,” future (online) technologies can do conversions fast and invisible to the user, permitting multiple standards to coexist. Such a system can be a fractional reserve system, or not. The most important feature of a future money is that it should “not rely upon legalistic governmental imprimatur” and be immune to advanced molecular technologies
http://againstpolitics.com/2008/12/0...ture-of-money/
 
Old April 18th, 2014 #45
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,342
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

 
Old April 19th, 2014 #46
Joe_Smith
Senior Member
 
Joe_Smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,778
Joe_Smith
Default

Joe's Theory Of Political Value: Never Trust Someone Whose First Name Is Murray or last name is Friedman.

Fiat currency in and of itself is a sound theory, when it is backed by labor/national production. The issues stem from Jews and Jewish bankers snatching control of it, as well as the globalized capitalist economic system of America which produces very little in terms of tangible products and has trade deficits with everyone.

A gold or commodity backed currency puts most Western nations at a disadvantage and is incompatible with nationalism. Global economic inter-dependence (which a precious commodity backed currency always leads to) means you have to give a shit what the African National Congress and the Saudi Royal Family think.

The fact that "natural market contractions and corrections" are given little more than a footnote is also really dishonest. Last time there was a "market contraction" with (at the time) gold-backed currencies like the Pound Sterling, French Franc, US dollar, or the [Weimar] Reichsmark, there came a little "contraction" called The Great Depression which almost led to the Bolshevization of Europe and intense suffering of our people. Executive Order 6102 was not necessarily much of a conspiracy as some Alex Jones types assert. Instead, it was simple logic: one person hoarding all the gold can de-stabilize an entire economy or hinder its recovery under a gold-standard.

The fact that supposed white nationalists are following the failed ethnically self-interested theories (they were the only winners with the Gold standard) of yids like Von Mises, Murray Rothbard, Ricardo, and Milton Friedman makes about as much sense as a White Nationalist taking tips from Marx and Trotsky. Fiat currency is in the hands of Jews and this is the root of its problems. Then again, so is the media, should we abolish the media if we take power as well?
__________________
"The favorite slogan of the reds is: 'No Pasarán!: Yes we have passed! And we tell them...and we tell them, we will pass again!'"
― Benito Mussolini after the Communist capitulation in Barcelona

Last edited by Joe_Smith; April 20th, 2014 at 05:46 PM.
 
Old April 22nd, 2014 #47
Joe_Smith
Senior Member
 
Joe_Smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,778
Joe_Smith
Default

Protocols of Zion #20, point 22 :

Quote:
22. You are aware that the Gold Standard has been the ruin of the states which adopted it, because it has not been able to satisfy the demands for money, especially as we have removed gold from circulation as far as possible.
__________________
"The favorite slogan of the reds is: 'No Pasarán!: Yes we have passed! And we tell them...and we tell them, we will pass again!'"
― Benito Mussolini after the Communist capitulation in Barcelona
 
Old April 23rd, 2014 #48
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Doom Fort II
Posts: 2,800
Sam Emerson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
Joe's Theory Of Political Value: Never Trust Someone Whose First Name Is Murray or last name is Friedman.

Fiat currency in and of itself is a sound theory, when it is backed by labor/national production. The issues stem from Jews and Jewish bankers snatching control of it, as well as the globalized capitalist economic system of America which produces very little in terms of tangible products and has trade deficits with everyone.
Letting the government create money always leads to inflation. Every time the government gets in financial trouble it creates money. Non-government money puts limits on how much the government can get away with. If they want a war it has to be paid for by raising taxes. Whether the non-government money is gold, silver, a paper money representing some commodity or a digital system is something that the market can decide through open competition. If gold is being hoarded other currencies could take its place. We aren't stuck choosing between Friedman and Keynes. There's a whiter, straighter way.
 
Old April 23rd, 2014 #49
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,342
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
Letting the government create money always leads to inflation. Every time the government gets in financial trouble it creates money. Non-government money puts limits on how much the government can get away with. If they want a war it has to be paid for by raising taxes. Whether the non-government money is gold, silver, a paper money representing some commodity or a digital system is something that the market can decide through open competition. If gold is being hoarded other currencies could take its place. We aren't stuck choosing between Friedman and Keynes. There's a whiter, straighter way.
Yeah, but the government is white, it will play straight. Because whites are always honest and upright and would never resort to cheating by inflation. That's Joe's position, anyway. It's purely ideological.

No one can be trusted with control of the Great Inflation Machine. Market competition is the only thing that will keep money honest - and that's what the little guy needs most.
 
Old April 23rd, 2014 #50
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Doom Fort II
Posts: 2,800
Sam Emerson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Yeah, but the government is white, it will play straight. Because whites are always honest and upright and would never resort to cheating by inflation. That's Joe's position, anyway. It's purely ideological.
I don't see where he gets that. It was white governments that sold us out. If the 20th century taught us anything it's that governments are even less trustworthy than the founding fathers thought.
 
Old April 23rd, 2014 #51
Joe_Smith
Senior Member
 
Joe_Smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,778
Joe_Smith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
Letting the government create money always leads to inflation.
The science of inflation is a lot more complicated than being just about the gold standard. You don't seem to consider other aspects like America's usury crisis/debt, monopolization of commodities, and crumbling infrastructure. A gold standard won't make food cheaper, for example. Nor will it control inflation, since debt-induced inflation (the root of the dollar's inflation) would be the same or worse under any currency. Gold-backed currencies in the 20's and 30's didn't save France, America, Germany, or England from inflation or economic collapse.

The economic combination of the American system is planned to make Jews as rich as possible, rather than serve the nation. It's socialism for the rich, and capitalism for everyone else. Without certain safety nets in place like price controls to put a cap on inflation, spending and borrowing responsibly, or allowing interest rates to rise, you're going to have runaway inflation. And even then, not everything is more expensive than before. You can today buy a computer 1000 times more powerful for 1/100th of the price of a house sized computer in 1980.

Quote:
Every time the government gets in financial trouble it creates money. Non-government money puts limits on how much the government can get away with. If they want a war it has to be paid for by raising taxes.
If it was that simple, the US government wouldn't be trillions in debt.

Quote:
Whether the non-government money is gold, silver, a paper money representing some commodity or a digital system is something that the market can decide through open competition.
And what's stopping a plutocrat or alien Jew from hoarding this commodity and crashing your economy?

Quote:
If gold is being hoarded other currencies could take its place. We aren't stuck choosing between Friedman and Keynes. There's a whiter, straighter way.
So you agree on a commodity, and then when the economy doesn't go the way you want it to, a group of people can simply just magically replace it with a brand new currency. So let's say you start a small business and are able to accumulate some gold-backed currency to buy a house or retire on, then one day some hoarder releases all his gold into the market all at once and now your life earnings are worth nothing. What then? A new currency will compensate you for what you lost? Such a scenario would be so convulated, incoherent, and full of pitfalls that it wouldn't work on any level other than on the small town scale. You could trade sea shells for "goods and services" within 18th century African mud hut camps, but as economies grow more complex, it demands uniformity to function.


Quote:
Yeah, but the government is white, it will play straight. Because whites are always honest and upright and would never resort to cheating by inflation. That's Joe's position, anyway. It's purely ideological.
The fact that you actually have fallen for the new kosher approved Gold-standard fad is ideological. This Libertarian buy-gold-the-end-is-coming crap promoted by Jew hustlers and Alex Jones is the 2014 version of the Great Awakening . Belief in thoroughly debunked Jew and British economic theories is pure American ideology, for a person so learned about Jews (and I know you've read Ramsay's Nameless War where he talks about the easy Jewish manipulation of the gold standard numerous times) you sure have trouble scrubbing some of that conservative (actually liberal) filth from under your finger nails.

Perhaps government will not always play straight, true, but that's what checks and balances are for. Even if that fails, at least you have something to shoot at. If the government won't play straight, when it is in the spotlight and on some level accountable to the people, an unaccountable individual in the shadows seeking profit at any cost certainly has even less incentive to play straight.

Quote:
No one can be trusted with control of the Great Inflation Machine. Market competition is the only thing that will keep money honest - and that's what the little guy needs most.
Of course, because markets are regulated by what? The invisible hand? And whose going to control inflation when idiots gamble and lose, or jews speculate and leech? And you say I'm the religious one. The amount of injustices and plain old murder done by Jews and their Anglo business associates in the name of these abstractions is on par with the bloodshed of Bolshevism. From rotting corn sitting in stockades because giving it to the starving Irish at an affordable price would "upset the market" to the Boer War for gold. If conservative and common sense market intervention is 'dangerous for whites', what do we make of soulless capitalism?
__________________
"The favorite slogan of the reds is: 'No Pasarán!: Yes we have passed! And we tell them...and we tell them, we will pass again!'"
― Benito Mussolini after the Communist capitulation in Barcelona

Last edited by Joe_Smith; April 23rd, 2014 at 03:00 PM.
 
Old April 23rd, 2014 #52
Joe_Smith
Senior Member
 
Joe_Smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,778
Joe_Smith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
I don't see where he gets that. It was white governments that sold us out. If the 20th century taught us anything it's that governments are even less trustworthy than the founding fathers thought.
And those white governments sold us out to private individuals who form cabals and regulate the stock market themselves, just off the books. Without the private capitalist George Soros, there would be no Barack Obama. Without another private capitalist Sheldon Adelson, the Republican party wouldn't be talking about immigration reform.

The capitalist system has enabled Jews to enjoy limitless power and privileges they could never break into when whites were more centralized. Why do you think Jews worked so hard for centuries to get rid of the kings (as bad as some were) and the aristocracy of the sword? Without the power of money and gold, and the egalitarian value capitalists give to its holders, the Jew would still be a disenfranchised and segregated outsider, picking fleas off his backhair in a Polish ghetto. It's ironic, but the moral abstraction and relativity of capitalism makes it just as egalitarian as Bolshevism, and incompatible with race-based meritocracy.
__________________
"The favorite slogan of the reds is: 'No Pasarán!: Yes we have passed! And we tell them...and we tell them, we will pass again!'"
― Benito Mussolini after the Communist capitulation in Barcelona

Last edited by Joe_Smith; April 23rd, 2014 at 02:55 PM.
 
Old April 23rd, 2014 #53
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Doom Fort II
Posts: 2,800
Sam Emerson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
The science of inflation is a lot more complicated than being just about the gold standard. You don't seem to consider other aspects like America's usury crisis/debt, monopolization of commodities, and crumbling infrastructure. A gold standard won't make food cheaper, for example. Nor will it control inflation, since debt-induced inflation (the root of the dollar's inflation) would be the same or worse under any currency. Gold-backed currencies in the 20's and 30's didn't save France, America, Germany, or England from inflation or economic collapse.
In the 20s they were all inflating paper money using central bank tricks. Fiat money was already established when the disasters you blame on gold took place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
The economic combination of the American system is planned to make Jews as rich as possible, rather than serve the nation. It's socialism for the rich, and capitalism for everyone else.
That's a different problem. One that a fiat money standard hasn't solved, I mention in passing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
Without certain safety nets in place like price controls to put a cap on inflation, spending and borrowing responsibly, or allowing interest rates to rise, you're going to have runaway inflation. And even then, not everything is more expensive than before. You can today buy a computer 1000 times more powerful for 1/100th of the price of a house sized computer in 1980.
Price controls.

Double facepalm.

Is there any discredited crackpot economic theory you don't believe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
If it was that simple, the US government wouldn't be trillions in debt.
Fiat money is the method they used to get trillions in debt.

Under a commodity standard they would have been cut off in 1941 at the latest.
 
Old April 24th, 2014 #54
Joe_Smith
Senior Member
 
Joe_Smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,778
Joe_Smith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
In the 20s they were all inflating paper money using central bank tricks. Fiat money was already established when the disasters you blame on gold took place.
The US dollar was pegged to the gold standard until 1933, correct me if I'm wrong.

People will blame the USA leaving the gold-standard on Jews (yeah right, they have gold and silver in their names for a reason). It wasn't just the USA that had the gold standard and left it though. The British pound in the early 30's also ditched gold because the Pound was under non-stop economic terrorist attack from speculators (mostly Jews, but also some non-Jews) and being manipulated by hoarders, and this is in spite of the fact that Britain could just dig it out whenever they felt like it in their colonies. Jew-free nations like Japan and Italy also were on the gold standard into the 30's, and also abandoned it. What a surprise that the countries hardest hit by the depression were the ones that connected their currency to gold, even France had to ditch it.


Quote:
That's a different problem. One that a fiat money standard hasn't solved, I mention in passing.
So tell me Sam, what happens when the country is doing well economically in terms of production and trade, but you run out of gold? What happens when you look for gold, or silver, or whatever commodity you want to base your currency on, and either can't find any or it depletes? You really think changing a national currency overnight will be as casual and easy as you think? What happens when some gold/silver/commodity monopoly starts hoarding the gold in vaults to cause an artificial shortage and rake in the big bucks? Should half the population starve and the national economy collapse because some De Beers type asshole feels like it? Because guess what, in a purely profit-driven system, there is a huge incentive to do that.


Quote:
Price controls.

Double facepalm.

Is there any discredited crackpot economic theory you don't believe?
I don't understand what you believe in. Do you believe economic anarchism will be able to actually function in a nation with hundreds of millions of citizens like Alex does?

The difference between me and you and Alex is that I would love to live under the system I believe in, through the good and see the bad as tolerable. Meanwhile, you're probably doing OK because you happen to have a skill in demand or have otherwise stable employment this very moment, so you want economic anarchism.

However, if I were to teleport you and your family to potato blight Ireland or among the millions of people who "disappeared" (starved to death) in Great Depression America, you'd be on your knees begging for government to save you. Oh, but wait, both of those eras were experimenting with Laissez Faire and the system waited patiently as people needlessly starved, looking at their watches waiting for the Invisible Hand to come and save everyone. So not only would you be starving to death, but you would watch food rot in front of your eyes, while your politicians and businessmen tell you simply giving it to your family would upset the market. The type of capitalism you think you want is as insane and destructive as Bolshevism.

The Murray's and Friedman's want Laissez Faire for the same exact reason the Trotsky's and Luxembourgs wanted Bolshevism.


Quote:
Fiat money is the method they used to get trillions in debt.
The Third Reich had what Judeo-capitalists like Murray Rothbard would deem "fiat money", yet how come they had less debt than France with their gold Franc?

The only reason the gold standard was used was because Britain, Belgium, and France thought it would give them an advantage, thanks to their colonies. Yet Kikes and Kike-alikes in the city of London and Wall Street were fucking with all of their currencies and retarding their economies, while Germany with its 'discredited' price controls, "taboo" government spending, and breaking the Reichsmark away from the gold standard went from poorest country in Europe to the wealthiest.

Quote:
Under a commodity standard they would have been cut off in 1941 at the latest.
From a personal perspective that would've been great. I hope America one day goes back to the gold standard so the Judaic global empire can collapse. However, from an economic perspective, for a nation with unlimited natural resources, large population, and industrial potential like the United States to have ceased to a halt because of the gold standard defies logic.

The only reason the system broke from Laissez Faire and the gold standard in America is A) indeed it's slightly easier to control currency via the Fed B) The current US government would not survive the rage of its citizens suffering through a 'slight contraction' IE depression bust. Imagine what chaos would inhabit today's kwa if suddenly the government benefits of 100 million people (many of them niggers and muds, but actually majority whites) and people started feeling hunger pangs. Not that I agree with 100 million people, many of whom are healthy and able bodied, living off the government, but no invisible hand would be able to reintegrate the millions of unemployed into the work force at living wages.
__________________
"The favorite slogan of the reds is: 'No Pasarán!: Yes we have passed! And we tell them...and we tell them, we will pass again!'"
― Benito Mussolini after the Communist capitulation in Barcelona
 
Old April 24th, 2014 #55
Joe_Smith
Senior Member
 
Joe_Smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,778
Joe_Smith
Default

One more response to Alex's usual sarcastic "oh yeah, as if white's can be trusted to do it better". The answer is yes. Want proof? Look at Adolf Hitler's highly successful and productive public works compared to Rosenfelt's worthless ones.

The Austrian school's conclusion that the New Deal didn't get America out of the depression is true, rearmament did (...which is also "deficit spending"). That doesn't disprove the theory that public spending stimulates private consumption though.

If you don't think whites are going to do it better, then why don't you anarchists move to Somalia? No taxes or government intervention there.
__________________
"The favorite slogan of the reds is: 'No Pasarán!: Yes we have passed! And we tell them...and we tell them, we will pass again!'"
― Benito Mussolini after the Communist capitulation in Barcelona
 
Old April 24th, 2014 #56
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Doom Fort II
Posts: 2,800
Sam Emerson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
The US dollar was pegged to the gold standard until 1933, correct me if I'm wrong.
The kind of gold standard promoted by libertarians, which is the only sensible one, is 100% gold. If there's paper money there is an ounce of real gold for every one ounce gold certificate. Every paper certificate could be redeemed for its gold and there would be no problem. Runs on the bank could put the bank out of business, but every deposit would be there.

The Fed did not use a libertarian gold standard in the roaring twenties. Roosevelt had to confiscate privately held gold because there was more money than gold, and allowing citizens to redeem their dollars at the fixed rate would have been the biggest "bank run" ever, emptying out the federal gold vaults long before all the dollars could be redeemed.
 
Old April 24th, 2014 #57
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Doom Fort II
Posts: 2,800
Sam Emerson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
So tell me Sam, what happens when the country is doing well economically in terms of production and trade, but you run out of gold?
If you're producing valuable goods and gold is money you're not going to run out of gold. Customers will give you gold in exchange for the goods. If Jews are hoarding gold out of spite confiscate the gold and send them to Israel. White people have prospered using gold as money for centuries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
I don't understand what you believe in. Do you believe economic anarchism will be able to actually function in a nation with hundreds of millions of citizens like Alex does?
You can't have property with anarchy. Markets require rules to work. You need government, but it should be contained. Containing government is one of those unsolved social problems, which is why anarchy has an appeal. Keeping the mass of citizens stronger than the state is the only way I see to make it work. State officials should be executed regularly for their crimes, which are common. Alex thinks lynching judges would help. I wouldn't rule it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
However, if I were to teleport you and your family to potato blight Ireland or among the millions of people who "disappeared" (starved to death) in Great Depression America, you'd be on your knees begging for government to save you.
Six years into this economic slump and the American poor are fatter than any people ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
The Third Reich had what Judeo-capitalists like Murray Rothbard would deem "fiat money", yet how come they had less debt than France with their gold Franc?
Didn't they default?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
From a personal perspective that would've been great. I hope America one day goes back to the gold standard so the Judaic global empire can collapse. However, from an economic perspective, for a nation with unlimited natural resources, large population, and industrial potential like the United States to have ceased to a halt because of the gold standard defies logic.
I chose 1941 for a reason. With sound money they wouldn't have been able to wage total war on Japan and Germany. Taxpayers wouldn't have stood for it. Limiting war is a benefit of sound money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
The only reason the system broke from Laissez Faire and the gold standard in America is A) indeed it's slightly easier to control currency via the Fed B) The current US government would not survive the rage of its citizens suffering through a 'slight contraction' IE depression bust. Imagine what chaos would inhabit today's kwa if suddenly the government benefits of 100 million people (many of them niggers and muds, but actually majority whites) and people started feeling hunger pangs.
We need to keep off the gold standard so the government can keep waging neocon wars and feeding niggers. That's a good point. If you're a nigger.
 
Old April 25th, 2014 #58
Joe_Smith
Senior Member
 
Joe_Smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,778
Joe_Smith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
If you're producing valuable goods and gold is money you're not going to run out of gold. Customers will give you gold in exchange for the goods. If Jews are hoarding gold out of spite confiscate the gold and send them to Israel.
And what happens when you need a commodity or resource the United States does not produce from another country? The gold goes to them. Hence gold can possibly deplete. And if the country you need the good or commodity from happens to have more gold than you by pure geographical coincidence or imperial reasons, then what? You willing to murder 30,000 Boer women and children like the British just to have a bigger yellow metal collection?

Then we have the question of gold related to actual work and production, and the gulf between the two that has always existed.

But let's picture a society without Jews. What if a scummy Aryan owns the gold mines and decides its best for his business to keep it out of circulation? You're going to use the power of the state to intervene with a private citizens economic choice to hoard gold for the sake of social/racial good?

Then you're a socialist.


Quote:
White people have prospered using gold as money for centuries.
No they haven't. The life of the average man under the gold standard was one of tuberculosis epidemics, entering the work force on your 8th birthday, and Bengali wages.

Quote:
You can't have property with anarchy. Markets require rules to work. You need government, but it should be contained. Containing government is one of those unsolved social problems, which is why anarchy has an appeal. Keeping the mass of citizens stronger than the state is the only way I see to make it work. State officials should be executed regularly for their crimes, which are common. Alex thinks lynching judges would help. I wouldn't rule it out.
I can meet you half way on the lynching thing. A future state should have a Praetorian Guard type of check to keep the government honest. I don't however believe in mob rule. Democracy is an utter failure. Masses not only are incapable of ruling, but they don't want to rule even if they think they do. They want strong leaders to direct them. Just like no woman wants to be the head of the household, even when she fights tooth and nail against her husband to get it.

Town councils and plebiscites are great, I think Sparta had the system of government we should aspire to, as it balanced the grievances of the people with moral (not economic) elitism. Hitler thought so as well.

Quote:
Six years into this economic slump and the American poor are fatter than any people ever.
Thanks to unnecessarily high taxes, usury that we'll pay for later and the fact that Mcdonalds accepts EBT. Keeping the poor fat and happy is the key to sustaining the current status quo.

If the government invested in training and creating productive jobs, they would cost a lot less than freebies for 100 million (a large portion of them perfectly able to work) and be an enourmous compliment the economy, just like the railroads and autobahn did.

Quote:
Didn't they default?
The Germans did default on their bogus Versailles Treaty "debt". However afterwards gold-standard nations had more and the capitalist system provided no reasonable way to dig them out.

Quote:
I chose 1941 for a reason. With sound money they wouldn't have been able to wage total war on Japan and Germany. Taxpayers wouldn't have stood for it. Limiting war is a benefit of sound money.
And that's precisely why the Jews of America and Britain wanted the gold-standard eradicated completely when Hitler was coming to power. Because while they made lots of money and got to swindle everyone under this system, the profits were getting in the way of their political goals.

Just like Jews gave up the 1.4 billion Gibson's Passion Of The Christ grossed for ideological reasons, they did the same with the economy-retarding gold standard.

Quote:
We need to keep off the gold standard so the government can keep waging neocon wars and feeding niggers. That's a good point. If you're a nigger.
And you of course omitted my last sentence.
__________________
"The favorite slogan of the reds is: 'No Pasarán!: Yes we have passed! And we tell them...and we tell them, we will pass again!'"
― Benito Mussolini after the Communist capitulation in Barcelona

Last edited by Joe_Smith; April 25th, 2014 at 04:37 AM.
 
Old April 25th, 2014 #59
Joe_Smith
Senior Member
 
Joe_Smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,778
Joe_Smith
Default

What will this future gold-standard currency using nation do when you need to purchase some extra oil to fill in production gaps from ? What's going to happen when prices explode because Peruvians or Ghanans, who despite producing very little in terms of innovation, commodities, or technics, will need oil for their Lamborghinis? (since pound for pound they produce the most gold in the world)

Sure, maybe you could argue, if that happens you invade them and take their gold (deja vu, now these colonial muds are flooding all our countries). But then by that definition, gold-standards don't reduce war, instead they make it even more prevalent.

The Murray and Friedman fans call me a nigger because I have some socialist beliefs. But it's you and Alex who are fixated on bling bling .
__________________
"The favorite slogan of the reds is: 'No Pasarán!: Yes we have passed! And we tell them...and we tell them, we will pass again!'"
― Benito Mussolini after the Communist capitulation in Barcelona
 
Old April 25th, 2014 #60
Gibson
.
 
Gibson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,718
Gibson
Default

The 1930s depression was largely caused by the gold standard. The main problem with the gold standard was that every currency was fixed against gold, which meant every currency was fixed against every other currency. Some countries became uncompetitive, unable to export anything, so their currency should have gone down in value, enabling them to export again - but being in the gold standard meant their currency was fixed. Countries which were still competitive were also unable to export, because their uncompetitive customers abroad had no money. The result - depression.

Exactly the same thing is happening now in the Eurozone, in which eighteen countries use the same currency. All the countries in southern Europe find the currency is over-valued, so they can't export, so they're in depression. Germany benefits, because for them the currency is under-valued, so they can export easily and make good profits.

A country needs control of its currency, but using a gold standard, they don't have control.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:42 AM.
Page generated in 0.29890 seconds.