VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 18th, 2012 #1
alex revision

alex revision
Default #1 Gold Repatriation / Gold and Central Banks Thread

German Calls for Gold Repatriation Intensify As Fed Refuses to Allow Inspection

Calls for Germany to repatriate its 1,536 tons of gold reserves held at the NY Fed are intensifying as Der Spiegel reports the Federal Reserve has refused to allow German inspectors to even view the country’s massive gold reservesin the interest of security and of the control process“.

We have stated repeatedly that with repatriation and/or audit requests completed or in progress by Venezuela, Germany, Switzerland, and the Netherlands

http://www.silverdoctors.com/german-...ow-inspection/

Old November 18th, 2012 #2
Hunter Morrow

Hunter Morrow

1500 tons of gold and Germany can't even get a post card. That is what happens when you deal with Fort Lox and the Federal Jewserve.

Lets do a little math...

1500 tons times 2000 pounds to a ton times 16 ounces to a pound times the present spot price of gold at around 1700 dollars an once=48 million ounces of gold at 1713 dollars an ounce=Over 82 billion dollars worth of present day gold whoopsie daisyed.

How infiltrated must Germany be, how much of a despotate of the Jews it is, for it to give more than 80 billion in gold away and not even be permitted to view pictures of it?!

Before you think Israel too foolish, ever see any evidence of America's gold and silver reserves? Me neither! Guess we will just have to take the word of a race who has said not only is not wrong to lie to outsiders it is a moral imperative and religious commandment from God himself.

Old November 18th, 2012 #3
Rick Ronsavelle

Rick Ronsavelle
Default gold is measured in troy ounces

12 troy ounces in a troy pound

Gold is measured in Troy ounces and 1 Troy ounce equals 1.0971428571 avoirdupois (US ordinary) ounces.

1 metric tonne = 32,150.746 Troy ounces
1 long ton of 2240 lb (UK) = 32,666.667 Troy ounces
1 short ton of 2000lb (US) = 29,166.667 Troy ounces

(X1500)X(1713)

Either $82.61B, $83.94B or $74.94B

Still around $82 billion

Troy_weight Troy_weight

Last edited by Rick Ronsavelle; November 18th, 2012 at 11:01 AM.

Old November 18th, 2012 #4
Steven L. Akins
Banned

This is what it looked like when last seen:

Fort Knox:

Federal Reserve Bank New York:

Old November 18th, 2012 #5
Crowe

Crowe

The only legitimate reason for not letting the Germans see the gold, is because its not there.

Old November 18th, 2012 #6
N.B. Forrest

N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post

Fort Knox:

Oh - that reminds me: pick up a can of Krylon.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old November 20th, 2012 #7
M. Issig

M. Issig

I call BS on the second photo from the top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post

Fort Knox:

Old November 20th, 2012 #8
M. Issig

M. Issig

Without repatriating all of its gold, no nation can know how much gold it truly has at the US Federal Reserve.

It is absolutely ridiculous for anyone to say, "I was there and saw our gold," even in the event a person actually visited the Fed's gold storage facility. Because, no one can actually know whose gold they saw? The person would have to view all of the gold that all the Fed's clients are supposed to have in storage. Otherwise, any responsible official must assume it's a shell game.

Old November 21st, 2012 #9
Crowe

Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Issig View Post
Without repatriating all of its gold, no nation can know how much gold it truly has at the US Federal Reserve.

It is absolutely ridiculous for anyone to say, "I was there and saw our gold," even in the event a person actually visited the Fed's gold storage facility. Because, no one can actually know whose gold they saw? The person would have to view all of the gold that all the Fed's clients are supposed to have in storage. Otherwise, any responsible official must assume it's a shell game.
There are no responsible officials, only henchmen who parrot what they're told to say to the public. No responsible citizen can assume a single thing any public official says is true. As far as I'm concerned they are liars until proven otherwise.

Old November 21st, 2012 #10
Ian

Ian

I have some doubt about the Fort Knox images.

The wooden pallets in the lower tiers do not appear to be under the compression of so much weight of gold.

Old November 23rd, 2012 #11
Hunter Morrow

Hunter Morrow

One metal easily made to look as if it were gold, and to weigh very close to gold, and to be very similar physically and chemically close to gold is tungsten. Is that gold in the reserve or is "gold?" The only way to know what it is is to own it, see it, hold it and test it. You can't have 80 billion dollars of GERMAN gold in New York or Kentucky! Why should Germany have its gold in New York or Kentucky? Does America have its precious metals in Saxony and take Merkel's word for it?

The thing I think is...

What if the most precious commodity in the world was in fact precious jewels and gemstones? You could show a pile of cultured pearls and ripoff treated non-emerald and cubic zirconium diamonds in a picture but unless I have them and examine them, all I have is somebody else's word for it that I had 80 billion of diamonds as opposed to say, several million or even several thousand worth of fugazi nonsense. It is the same way to fake gold as people fake diamonds. That could be a vault of pure fraud and lies. Looks pretty, but unless you start testing it you don't know shit!

Edit: For as long as photography has existed, people have been doctoring photographs. With things like Photoshop and the like, now more than ever even photography does not suffice as proof. I find it hard to believe that thin pallets would be holding dozens of bricks of gold, for instance, and I am not alone. Has Germany "checked the pixels" on this flim flam?

Last edited by Hunter Morrow; November 23rd, 2012 at 09:09 PM.

Old November 23rd, 2012 #12
Craig Cobb
Banned

It stands to logic that there is a reason that Germany isn't being allowed to examine their property. Probably fraud.

Conversely and besides that, I have lifted thousands of bags of 4,100 lb Tao brand ceramic sand (basically same as on emory paper...manganese, bauxite, corundum) when they are broken or split or the poly loop handles on the huge bags are ripped onto just such pallets. Those pallets will support 4,100 pounds--more than two tons-- if centered. Sometimes some of the thin slat boards will break. Depends on the centering. On the angle of the sand-shifted bag too.

Old November 23rd, 2012 #13
N.B. Forrest

N.B. Forrest

A standard gold bar held by central reserves weighs over 30 pounds; there are 25 bars on each of the shelves in this picture: that means over 750 pounds for each shelf.

Do the supporting slats underneath each look sturdy enough to handle such a tremendous load?

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old November 23rd, 2012 #14
Craig Cobb
Banned

The shelvings' grains and cuts look to me as if they may be oak. I once bought an auction lot of oak bunk ladders that some federal prisoners had made for usage in institutions. They looked similar. A hard wood like oak will of course hold more mass than a normal softwood pallet. The pallets are flimsier but hold more than 5 times what a single shelf would supposedly support.

I also think that the Germans are being fleeced. Otherwise they'd be let in to examine their property.

Old January 16th, 2013 #15
Dawn Cannon

Dawn Cannon

Latest on the gold. Looks like they are not getting all of it back.

Bundesbank to pull gold from New York and Paris

Germany’s Bundesbank is to repatriate gold reserves held abroad, pulling a chunk of its holdings from New York and all its bullion from Paris.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/p...ed-moment.html

Old January 23rd, 2013 #16
zoomcopter

zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post
I also think that the Germans are being fleeced. Otherwise they'd be let in to examine their property.
No one is allowed to see the wizard behind the curtain. Gentiles demanding entry into the vaults to see their gold collateral bullion is an anti-Semitic hate crime.

Old January 23rd, 2013 #17
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Oh - that reminds me: pick up a can of Krylon.

Last edited by Brenna Wolf; January 23rd, 2013 at 02:41 PM.

Old January 23rd, 2013 #18
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

Roy Wagahuski

Old January 24th, 2013 #19
littlefieldjohn

littlefieldjohn

Keith Barron
Quote:
This goes back to what we were talking about the last time I was interviewed
Germany’s Entire Gold Hoard At The Fed May Already Be Gone
http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldne...y_Be_Gone.html
on KWN regarding gold repatriation back to Germany. Basically what these guys are saying is if everyone goes to claim their gold at the same time, the world will witness an incredible short-squeeze.

I believe the world will see that short squeeze in gold. The Germans have given the U.S. 7 years for a small portion of their gold, which is supposedly stored at the Fed, to be repatriated. But I'm sure that if it starts to look difficult to get it back the Germans will accelerate the process. This will simply add fuel to the massive squeeze which lies in front of us. This will literally cause a feeding frenzy as the gold market explodes higher.

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldne...cked_Yuan.html

Old January 25th, 2013 #20
Bernie

Bernie

I remember reading a woman's troubling account of her strange experience in New York on 911. Evidently she was behind in her work in an office in one of the WTC Buildings, so she decided to arrive extremely early on that fateful day.

As she drove to her usual spot to park she was shocked to see several massive trucks manned by black uniformed military sporting their weapons and loading what she immediately recognized as gold bullion onto the trucks.

She was then overcome with a strange premonition that something was dreadfully wrong, so she turned around and drove home. I read this 11 years ago and never another peep from her. I hope she hasn't been harmed for being at the wrong place at the wrong time, seeing something she should not have seen.

How brazen these Criminals are! I am consoled by Mike Rivero view that the theft of Germany's gold (And now the Swiss who have 1050 Tons there and THEY want it returned!!!) will spark a run on all Gold stored with the Jews and this will trigger a World wide crisis which causes the US to implode.

Thread