Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 31st, 2008 #241
Heather Blue

Jesus was not a Jew! There is no way He could have been a lying, filthy-minded, egotistical, manipulative Jew.

When did being poor or having physical ailments get to be the description of weakness. Are you going to say a genius like Stephen Hawking, the great British Theoretical Physicist, whose body is ravished with sclerosis is a weakling and it's okay if he dies? Come on, Gents!

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
This is where I am discontent - Jesus was on the side of the pitiful, weak and broken not on the side of the strong and mighty.
Well, if that era back then was anything like ours then we can draw some parallels. We White Nationalists are somewhat like John the Baptist. If he was anything like the description in the Bible he was more than a little out there! He was a little odd actually. He ran around in an animal skin, ate insects and honey and shook a club at "sinners." I don't think the Jews were too concerned about him.

Like John, we are thundering the truth at the sheeple as much as our limited communications will allow only to have them shrug their shoulders and look at us like we are a bunch of of nuts or extremists. John was frustrated. So are we. I don't think the Jews are too concerned about us, either.

Then along came Jesus. His style was totally different. He comforted the people. He gave them hope. He was compassionate. He told them the truth. Who knows what all Jesus told them? They listened! It incensed the Jews.

If the Jews were running the country the way they run ours I can see why people were poor. I can see why they had no way to get help for their ailments or have enough food to eat. Jerusalem had a lot of beggars. That is exactly what the Jews are trying to do to us, isn't it? (Local charities are reporting an alarming number of young families with small children living in their automobiles; they have no roof over their heads. Lou Dobbs also reported that several million jobs have been lost because the things we used to make are now coming from China.)

The Romans controlled Jerusalem about as much as we control our government. Jews are always saying they expected Jesus to be a Messiah who would rescue them from Roman occupation as if that was why they did not accept Him. That is a horse laugh. The Jews liked things exactly the way they were! The fact that an unwilling Governor apparently had no choice but to allow the Jews crucify a man who had not committed any crime (except hate speech) shows how much the Jews were under "bondage" to the Romans and how little power the Romans had.

I think the misery of the people could be laid at the door of the Jews. The Jews swindled them blind and made their lives miserable with rules so rigid they could not sneeze without breaking some rule. Jesus knew what was going on. So what did He do? He went around feeding the hungry, He healed those who had no way of getting help and He gave them hope. All for free! Jesus incensed the Jews!

So, you see, if being poor and weak and broken means we deserve to be wiped out, we are on the way to oblivion. Perhaps those conditions back then were not the fault of the people. Like ours. Jews were behind it. Like ours.

Now, here is the important part. Jesus was not on the side of the Jews! He was on the side of the people against the Jews. He defied the Jews. He thumbed His nose at them. He told them to their face they were the spawn of Satan.

Jesus also said that those people who were looking at Him were looking at the Father. God. Jesus showed the world that God is not on the side of the Jews. God is on our side just the way He was in Palestine.

How plain could Jesus make it?

Old July 31st, 2008 #242
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post
Jesus was not a Jew! There is no way He could have been a lying, filthy-minded, egotistical, manipulative Jew.
Who would have predicted that Mark Twain was part kike?

Quote:
When did being poor or having physical ailments get to be the description of weakness. Are you going to say a genius like Stephen Hawking, the great British Theoretical Physicist, whose body is ravished with sclerosis is a weakling and it's okay if he dies? Come on, Gents!
For every Stephen Hawking there are a hundred thousand deformed wretches whose lives could hardly be considered worth living. We don't judge by exceptions and thus yes if a person is born with such a defect they should be put out before they can suffer and pass on their faulty genes. Hawking happened to not be born with it and since he was able to express benefits towards society deserves to live. Most of the wretched cannot in any way benefit society , my family member noted that most bums are bums purposefully, mostly because they have a childish psyche and do not want to take any responsibility. So yes to answer you it's wrong to be on the side of those who are jobless or deformed since they are for the most part wretched and utterly worthless (Except for wrecking society).

Quote:
Well, if that era back then was anything like ours then we can draw some parallels. We White Nationalists are somewhat like John the Baptist. If he was anything like the description in the Bible he was more than a little out there! He was a little odd actually. He ran around in an animal skin, ate insects and honey and shook a club at "sinners." I don't think the Jews were too concerned about him.
I have much more in common with the Mediterraneans who I can truly relate to (I even have a Mediterranean name myself instead of a Biblical one ) . Powerful , boundless in curiosity and the potency to do it. Individuals who clearly drew the line between secular pursuits and that of Politics and Science(The general term). Yet those of Israel - Nada, nothing. Just as present Israel. Catch the difference?

Quote:
Then along came Jesus. His style was totally different. He comforted the people. He gave them hope. He was compassionate. He told them the truth. Who knows what all Jesus told them? They listened! It incensed the Jews.
And how is this when the very place he grew up in was overwhelmingly Jewish?

Quote:
The Romans controlled Jerusalem about as much as we control our government. Jews are always saying they expected Jesus to be a Messiah who would rescue them from Roman occupation as if that was why they did not accept Him. That is a horse laugh. The Jews liked things exactly the way they were! The fact that an unwilling Governor apparently had no choice but to allow the Jews crucify a man who had not committed any crime (except hate speech) shows how much the Jews were under "bondage" to the Romans and how little power the Romans had.
Technically there was no Roman governor in this part of the world at the time. The Romans were letting the Jews run themselves. It's mostly another historical inconsistency in the Bible.

Quote:
True to long established practice, the Romans immediately began trying to Romanize the Jews and recruiting locals to run the province - in this way the Roman senate appointed the Jew Herod as king of Judea in 37 BC. He ruled until his death in 4 BC. Even during the reign of king Herod, the Jewish state was still wracked by internal dissension and it fell apart after his death, being then ruled in part by Roman governors.
Quote:
So, you see, if being poor and weak and broken means we deserve to be wiped out, we are on the way to oblivion. Perhaps those conditions back then were not the fault of the people. Like ours. Jews were behind it. Like ours.
Tell me of a single place Jesus went that you can really say with certainty was not majorly Jewish.

Quote:
Now, here is the important part. Jesus was not on the side of the Jews! He was on the side of the people against the Jews. He defied the Jews. He thumbed His nose at them. He told them to their face they were the spawn of Satan.
I already showed you the complications of what the Dead Sea Scrolls reveal. Jesus might not even have existed as his genealogy itself is questionable. Two parts of the Bible name completely different genealogies for him that do not make temporal sense. The Bible in general displaces events.

Last edited by psychologicalshock; July 31st, 2008 at 10:46 PM.

Old July 31st, 2008 #243
Richard H.
Banned

This is why he was crucified, he wanted to get rid of the San Hedren; so they killed him, do I have that right? they wanted to get rid of him because he promoted peace,love, and brotherhood. Since the jews wanted to promote war, dis-cord and violence (which is their way), they couldn't have this stranger changing their plans.

Old August 1st, 2008 #244
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard H. View Post
This is why he was crucified, he wanted to get rid of the San Hedren; so they killed him, do I have that right? they wanted to get rid of him because he promoted peace,love, and brotherhood. Since the jews wanted to promote war, dis-cord and violence (which is their way), they couldn't have this stranger changing their plans.
As if!
This wasn't over some sort of ideological disagreements, Jews are first practical before they are religious. As you have noticed Jews do not make any attempt to recruit new Jews (Because it's impossible to be recruited, it's only possible to be born) such closely observed genealogies were important since it forms a strong blood bond . When a genealogy is closely recorded you have a much stronger blood bond among the generations (Even if they split off). In the case of Jews this blood bond is simply kept so narrow that no Jews within that family ever become "disconnected". Having understood this concept of genealogy it becomes obvious why a Jew would oppose a more global religion. Christianity attempts to appeal to a majority (Thus why it obsessed over weakness and poorness, at the time the most disillusioned populace was within that category. Communist Jews similarly recruited the lowest social elements). Essentially the Jews saw the Essenes as the undoing of their genealogy and their strict social order. The Jews looked upon it as we look upon racial mixing - they saw that if they allowed the Essenes to gain dominance the Jews would ultimately cease to exist. Being a Jew has a lot of benefits, integrating with the rest of the World would take those benefits away. Essentially the Jewish attempt to kill Jesus was a Semitic war where the Jews were attempting to displace a competitor but the essential difference between an Essene and a Jew was that of Menshevik vs Bolshevik or Democrat vs Republican.
There's a reason for why Christianity has so much in common with Judaism you know, an apple doesn't land far from the apple tree.

Old August 1st, 2008 #245
Heather Blue

I have begun to tell my Protestant friends that the Jews killed Jesus because of hate speech. Christians know Jesus was innocent. They know Jews did not like the things Jesus said. So, I tell them Jews hated Jesus for telling the truth. To them it was hate speech back then just like they are sending White Christian Men to prison for hate speech all over Europe and Canada. It's working!

Old August 1st, 2008 #246
Sean Gruber

Thumbs down

So Heather, your emotions and raising tell you Jesus was real, so he's real.

Disappointed.

If "World View" is just Bible-thumping and Jesus-jumping, it should be de-stickied.

Old August 2nd, 2008 #247
Heather Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgruber View Post
So Heather, your emotions and raising tell you Jesus was real, so he's real.

Disappointed.

If "World View" is just Bible-thumping and Jesus-jumping, it should be de-stickied.
Don't annoy me. If you think a movement without God is going to work with millions of Christians you are wrong. Science depends on facts, but not political movements. Political movements must have a belief in something.

The Jews present themselves as a religion and the Chosen of God as if they are more sacred than anyone else. Back in the era of Jesus they had made themselves the mouth piece of God. In like manner they have somehow got their sacredness across to Christians, particularly the Protestants. One almost can't make a statement about the Jews that the Evangelicals don't immediately think of the Bible and start spouting nonsense that a remnant of Jews will be saved, etc.

I asked a friend the other evening why she thought of the Bible every time I pointed out what the Jews were doing. The look on her face was one of total incomprehension. I told her I could mention any race of people other than Jews and she never thought of the Bible or anything religious at all. That sailed over her head. The Jews have managed to get inside the heads of these religious fanatics. But we haven't. We get frustrated with their stupidity, but the Jews use it.

There is no difference in the Jews now than back then. Back then truth was called blasphemy. Now it is called hate speech. People were heavier in religion in more primitive times. The poorer the people were the more they needed God. The Jews moved into positions of religious power. They used it to further their own interests and they love ruling over others.

Jews used the same tactics in primitive times that they are now using in modern times. They merely adjust to the times in which they live. This is a fact that must be gotten across to the millions and millions of white Christians.

Old August 2nd, 2008 #248
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Don't annoy me. If you think a movement without God is going to work with millions of Christians you are wrong.
VNN isn't a Christian site and its goals are secular by definition since the very idea of saving the White people is Biological nationalism and thus has a secular origin.
Quote:
Science depends on facts, but not political movements. Political movements must have a belief in something.
I prefer what Aristotle said on this matter so I will quote him:

Nicomachean Ethics:
Quote:
If, then, there is some end of the things we do, which we desire for
its own sake (everything else being desired for the sake of this), and
if we do not choose everything for the sake of something else (for
at that rate the process would go on to infinity, so that our desire
would be empty and vain), clearly this must be the good and the
chief good. Will not the knowledge of it, then, have a great influence
on life? Shall we not, like archers who have a mark to aim at, be more
likely to hit upon what is right? If so, we must try, in outline at
least, to determine what it is, and of which of the sciences or
capacities it is the object. It would seem to belong to the most
authoritative art and that which is most truly the master art. And
politics appears to be of this nature; for it is this that ordains
which of the sciences should be studied in a state, and which each
class of citizens should learn and up to what point they should
learn them; and we see even the most highly esteemed of capacities
to fall under this, e.g. strategy, economics, rhetoric; now, since
politics uses the rest of the sciences, and since, again, it
legislates as to what we are to do and what we are to abstain from,
the end of this science must include those of the others, so that this
end must be the good for man. For even if the end is the same for a
single man and for a state, that of the state seems at all events
something greater and more complete whether to attain or to
preserve; though it is worth while to attain the end merely for one
man, it is finer and more godlike to attain it for a nation or for
city-states. These, then, are the ends at which our inquiry aims,
since it is political science, in one sense of that term.
Our discussion will be adequate if it has as much clearness as the
subject-matter admits of, for precision is not to be sought for
alike in all discussions, any more than in all the products of the
crafts. Now fine and just actions, which political science
investigates, admit of much variety and fluctuation of opinion, so
that they may be thought to exist only by convention, and not by
nature. And goods also give rise to a similar fluctuation because they
bring harm to many people; for before now men have been undone by
reason of their wealth, and others by reason of their courage. We must
be content, then, in speaking of such subjects and with such premisses
to indicate the truth roughly and in outline, and in speaking about
things which are only for the most part true and with premisses of the
same kind to reach conclusions that are no better. In the same spirit,
therefore, should each type of statement be received; for it is the
mark of an educated man to look for precision in each class of
things just so far as the nature of the subject admits; it is
evidently equally foolish to accept probable reasoning from a
mathematician and to demand from a rhetorician scientific proofs.
Now each man judges well the things he knows, and of these he is a
good judge. And so the man who has been educated in a subject is a
good judge of that subject, and the man who has received an
all-round education is a good judge in general. Hence a young man is
not a proper hearer of lectures on political science; for he is
inexperienced in the actions that occur in life, but its discussions
start from these and are about these; and, further, since he tends
to follow his passions, his study will be vain and unprofitable,
because the end aimed at is not knowledge but action. And it makes
no difference whether he is young in years or youthful in character;
the defect does not depend on time, but on his living, and pursuing
each successive object, as passion directs. For to such persons, as to
the incontinent, knowledge brings no profit; but to those who desire
and act in accordance with a rational principle knowledge about such
matters will be of great benefit.
These remarks about the student, the sort of treatment to be
expected, and the purpose of the inquiry, may be taken as our preface.
Let us resume our inquiry and state, in view of the fact that all
knowledge and every pursuit aims at some good, what it is that we
say political science aims at and what is the highest of all goods
achievable by action. Verbally there is very general agreement; for
both the general run of men and people of superior refinement say that
it is happiness, and identify living well and doing well with being
happy; but with regard to what happiness is they differ, and the
many do not give the same account as the wise. For the former think it
is some plain and obvious thing, like pleasure, wealth, or honour;
they differ, however, from one another- and often even the same man
identifies it with different things, with health when he is ill,
with wealth when he is poor; but, conscious of their ignorance, they
admire those who proclaim some great ideal that is above their
comprehension. Now some thought that apart from these many goods there
is another which is self-subsistent and causes the goodness of all
these as well. To examine all the opinions that have been held were
perhaps somewhat fruitless; enough to examine those that are most
prevalent or that seem to be arguable.
Let us not fail to notice, however, that there is a difference
between arguments from and those to the first principles. For Plato,
too, was right in raising this question and asking, as he used to
do, 'are we on the way from or to the first principles?' There is a
difference, as there is in a race-course between the course from the
judges to the turning-point and the way back. For, while we must begin
with what is known, things are objects of knowledge in two sensessome
to us, some without qualification. Presumably, then, we must
begin with things known to us. Hence any one who is to listen
intelligently to lectures about what is noble and just, and generally,
about the subjects of political science must have been brought up in
good habits. For the fact is the starting-point, and if this is
sufficiently plain to him, he will not at the start need the reason as
well; and the man who has been well brought up has or can easily get
startingpoints. And as for him who neither has nor can get them, let
him hear the words of Hesiod:
Far best is he who knows all things himself;
Good, he that hearkens when men counsel right;
But he who neither knows, nor lays to heart
Another's wisdom, is a useless wight.
Rather flowery language and quite wandering logic but it says it well. Politics is governance over the Sciences (In the broad definition) and striving for good judgment , it thus has to be secular for if it is non-secular then Science will fall apart and judgment will become corrupt (Since there are many ways to interpret the Bible, it is too vague).

Quote:
The Jews present themselves as a religion and the Chosen of God as if they are more sacred than anyone else. Back in the era of Jesus they had made themselves the mouth piece of God. In like manner they have somehow got their sacredness across to Christians, particularly the Protestants. One almost can't make a statement about the Jews that the Evangelicals don't immediately think of the Bible and start spouting nonsense that a remnant of Jews will be saved, etc.
But why is it the same God? You can't honestly say the Jews stole that God from Gentiles because before Judaism there was no religion like it, most people were polytheists. It only makes sense that in an imperfect world there are many Gods who are also imperfect and humane. It's easier to relate to than the weird Abrahamic God who seems to have character flaws that aren't really character flaws (Since he by definition shouldn't have any).

Quote:
I asked a friend the other evening why she thought of the Bible every time I pointed out what the Jews were doing. The look on her face was one of total incomprehension. I told her I could mention any race of people other than Jews and she never thought of the Bible or anything religious at all. That sailed over her head. The Jews have managed to get inside the heads of these religious fanatics. But we haven't. We get frustrated with their stupidity, but the Jews use it.
If an old, inaccurate, fictional and superstitious book is what you need to justify your dislike of Jews then you miss the point of WN completely. Are we going to convert to Islam just because they have a long standing conflict with Jews?

Quote:
There is no difference in the Jews now than back then. Back then truth was called blasphemy. Now it is called hate speech. People were heavier in religion in more primitive times. The poorer the people were the more they needed God. The Jews moved into positions of religious power. They used it to further their own interests and they love ruling over others.
But haven't you ever considered that if a person needs God and turns to him he doesn't need a silly book, or a priest or a church to help him do that? People should be unified by reason. It is why reasonable men (And women) , even if religious, refuse to talk about it publicly too much. Such belief an if/or statement, it is a wild musing, and because it is a wild conjecture the man knows that if he is to base sound judgment on something that he essentially cannot prove or know then he is degenerating. It is a loss of reason to base reason on something purely speculative.
Quote:
Jews used the same tactics in primitive times that they are now using in modern times. They merely adjust to the times in which they live. This is a fact that must be gotten across to the millions and millions of white Christians.
Secularism creates better reasons for disliking Jews.

Last edited by psychologicalshock; August 2nd, 2008 at 09:46 PM.

Old August 3rd, 2008 #249
Heather Blue

Psy, if you can get the masses to unite for what you call reason please let me know. And darlin', you can't decide someone should be dead just because he is stupid. Even the stupid sometimes do something right and when they do catch on to what is going on the fires of hell can't change them.

Any reason we use, as far as I can see, is to reason what will work. The Jews have the media to indoctrinate the masses, the religious leaders have the churches. What do we have? A few web sites on the Internet?

The majority of white people are good; they mean well; they truly want to do the right thing. White people are good people, better than any other race. But they are torn between the influence of media and the Church. The self-Chosen - that eternal mouth piece of God's - has even the Clergy confused and mixed up. "Rights" and "fairness" and "equality" all have a moral sound, like they come from the good book, but the people haven't figured out where the shtick comes from or why they are issues we are forced to deal with.

If they come to realization that the Jews are playing the part of God and using false morality to coerce them into doing what the Jews want instead of God, the Bible and Jesus Christ they will be fit to be tied.
So, how do we get it across to them that Jews are acting as God, that they have taken it upon themselves to be God's mouth piece and using racists attacks and legal force to make the White Race comply?

Old August 3rd, 2008 #250
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Psy, if you can get the masses to unite for what you call reason please let me know.
I wont be offended by your suggestion that my reasons are bad. I will simply say this: It isn't that my reasons are bad its that I have a very small speakerphone whereas my enemy has large ones and on every corner.

Quote:
And darlin', you can't decide someone should be dead just because he is stupid.
Nature decides that every day. If someone prevents nature from acting then I will open the door for nature.

Quote:
Even the stupid sometimes do something right and when they do catch on to what is going on the fires of hell can't change them.
Its all well as long as you have them enthralled but people who lack conviction don't fight long or hard and thus are unreliable at best.

Old August 5th, 2008 #251
Heather Blue

Psy, you are too sharp to be offended with something that I said without malice.

Old August 5th, 2008 #252
Heather Blue

I've been puzzled over why Evangelicals are so obsessed with Israel. Hugh more or less explained it earlier on this thread.

I went to a web site I rarely visit and quoted what I could remember from Hugh's post. It struck a raw nerve. Below is that part of Hugh's post I am talking about. It is an excellent post. Too bad I could not remember it word for word, but I remembered enough that I got the point across and the reaction to it was instant and violent. The number of views popped up like crazy. It did not take long for a moderator to delete it. (Moderators like that fill me with despair.)

The vast majority of Whites are Christians.
Opposing Christianity publicly alienates us from the vast majority of Whites.
If WN want to alienate the majority of Whites, then oppose Christians publicly.
If WN want to gain political power over Whites, either support Christianity publicly, or just don't discuss it.

Those who have actually done any research whatsoever into the expulsions of Jews over the years in Europe, find that the expulsions were made by Christians.

Christians do not support Israel because they love Jews.

They support Israel because they believe that when Jews are returned to Israel, Jesus will come down and make the Christians rulers of the earth.

Christians aren't supporting Israel because they are meek, they support Israel because they want to rule the world.
They know full well that according to the Bible, when Jesus comes down, the Jews will either convert or be killed.

Christians know full well that by supporting Israel, they are, in terms of their religion, thereby hastening the complete and utter destruction of the Jews.

Christians believe they are going to rule the world, and that their opponents will burn in hell for eternity.

Christianity is many things, but it is certainly not meek and mild. - Hugh.

The question is why such a reaction and why such immediate opposition? Do you suppose the Jews did not know Christians intend to rule the world?

Since the reaction was so remarkable I intend to post it everywhere I can and maybe even email it to my list of contacts.

Old August 6th, 2008 #253
T.I.

Quote:
If you think a movement without God is going to work with millions of Christians you are wrong.
Because people need something in their hearts other than the Crimes and Complicity we all have now.

Who is responsible for erecting Murder, Inc., of the ‘Kwa? Better yet, where are those who are not?

It’s not a healthy heart we have today.

Shadows and Truth

To the prisoner of lies:
“the truth would be literally nothing but the shadows of the images.” - Plato

We have all become invested in these jewish shadows on the wall. We are all of us living in a human cave-factory of the jews.

The shadow world of lies and blood we all accept and work to create is the world we all must exist in. There is no escape.

But there must be.

The code of the reawakened Aryan:

“Look inside your heart and ask yourself, ‘What am I doing and why am I doing it? What do I believe and why do I believe it?’” -- Les Visible http://smokingmirrors.blogspot.com/2...n-my-face.html

If you can ask this of any White man and get only a blank stare in return, you know that you are dealing with something less than human. At that point you know that you are dealing with a “posturing fool or a practicing psychopath.” And that it is time to move along.

Sadly it is time to move along from most of our “people.” They are a nation of Last Men and are not capable of being unplugged.

They have become unfeeling utility humanoids, creatures of the cave, and are lost to us.

Remember Cindy and Jimmy? They tried polite moral appeals to the angels of their better nature, and this was their thanks: http://www.wnd.com/index.php/index.php?pageId=39305

Who here thinks that they have more stature and can do a better job?

It’s time now to build anew, not waste any more valuable time and resources on the unpluggable.

It’s time now to begin creating healthy social infrastructure and human bonds, with business plans presented to serious MONEY: http://www.forbes.com/lists/2008/10/...ires_Rank.html

The hour is late: Who would be our philanthropist? - Where is our business plan?

All of our rhetorical focus should be the appeal of cool heads and warm hearts to Aryan entrepreneurs, philanthropists, and senior level executives and managers – yes, we do need them – because without them, one day they will be giving the orders to BURN US DOWN, STEAL OUR KIDS, HUNT US DOWN, and STEAL OUR MONEY.

We write them off at our own peril.

All the rest is rhetorical tilting at windmills.

The propaganda war is over; our side lost.

It’s time now that we separate ourselves – physically, emotionally, financially - from all that is unhealthful and debased and criminal and is slowly killing us in the ‘Kwa – not just offer a running commentary on its pathologies.

It’s time now to move onto the next phase in earnest – CREATING FACTS ON THE GROUND – before demographics render everything mute: http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/6640...denstaadt.html

“How does the SS Man stand?” This needs to be our code – our World View – carried about us in our hearts and personal conduct, with emphasis on ACTIONS worthy of the noble race of Aryans that we once were, and will be again: http://www.codoh.com/incon/inconhh.html

Personal religious beliefs, if our hearts are warm and true, are irrelevant to the positive, creative actions we all must take if we are to save our race from the shadows of death and return it once more to the light of truth.

Old August 6th, 2008 #254
Alex Linder
Administrator

State of 'seperate' development are you?

Old August 6th, 2008 #255
T.I.

Ok so my spell checker was in the shadows that day…
(thanks!)

Old August 6th, 2008 #256
Heather Blue

You will not get an argument from me, Irish88. I've told the truth to too many people (and got either a blank look or a look of terror) for me to not realize that just getting the truth "out there" is sufficient. We need a a plan to take over the reins of our country again and financial support to get it done.

Ron Paul got financial support, youth support, patriotic support because people believed that if he could get elected as President he would do something good.

We have no one in a position of prominence we can look to. We have no one on the scene saying I will do this and I will do that for the good of our Race and Culture. Those who did take a stand were assassinated and/or are in prison. It is debatable how good they may have been. But the Jews are not taking a chance on any white man - not after Hitler.

But I do know this, Irish... there are tens of thousands, if not millions, of white men ready to tear the hell out of this demonic grip the Jews have on our infrastructure. When the starting pistol fires there will be no turning back.

If the White Race ever made a mistake it was the failure to establish anti infiltration laws. We need anti infiltration laws; we need laws to expel infiltrators. Jews are infiltrators. They have infiltrated everything and it has certainly dismantled our system. Infiltration works successfully in all wars until they are found out.

Where are the plans to hijack the television networks? Where are the plans to sabotage the banking system? Where are the plans to disbar the Jews in our legal system? Where are the plans to keep Infiltrators out of elective office? Where are the plans to not buy from Infiltrators or sell to Infiltrators or have any business or financial dealings with Infiltrators?

You know, Jews are picking on equal life. In the wild predators pick on the weak, the old, the ill, but they do not pick on the whole herd. Jews have taken on the entire west.

There is something really unnatural about that.

Old August 6th, 2008 #257
Alex Linder
Administrator

Good thoughts, Heather. From reading Jones, we learn the Church's position - Sicut Judaeis non. Jews must not be forcibly converted. They are to be left alone as long as they are not attempting to subvert the church and the culture. This policy obtained for over 1,000 years, until it was either abandoned or softened at Vatican II in 1964.

In my view, this policy is too liberal. It is based on the false view that the problem with jews is spiritual rather than what-they-are-as-manifest-in-all-thought-behavior-history.

The correct policy toward jews is to identify them as the most dangerous enemy our race has on earth, and to exterminate them.

And...

...that's it.

That is the correct policy toward jews.

Old August 6th, 2008 #258
psychologicalshock
Banned

What do you think about this piece, Alex Linder?

Quote:
Christians do not support Israel because they love Jews.

They support Israel because they believe that when Jews are returned to Israel, Jesus will come down and make the Christians rulers of the earth.

Old August 6th, 2008 #259
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
What do you think about this piece, Alex Linder?
Yes and no, to them NOT loving Israel. It's more true to say that Congress fears Israel than loves it. The mouthbreathing Christian Zionists ultimately want the Jeboo II reign, yes, but I see no reason to think they don't love jews too. They are told over and over what wonderful people these jews are, and I see no reason to doubt many of them actually believe that. Not sure it really matters. These people are dangerous any way you take them. But it is not so simple as to say they are wholly driven by their belief in supporting Israel/jews as necessary antecedent to restored kiingdom.

Old August 6th, 2008 #260
Alex Linder
Administrator

If you listen to last Radio Istina, #19, we discuss Sicut Judaeis Non, and how a jew convert named Nicholas Donin introduced the Church to the Talmud, showed it the blasphemies it contained. So, the church, living in its own little world in which it knows the One True Way, remains ignorant FOR ABOUT 800 YEARS of the inner workings and mindset of a distinct people which hates it and works to undermine it. The church's CONCEIT is that jews are merely uncoverted Christians. Indeed, this is its most basic position on race.

The church's proud blindness to god's created racial diversity opens the church to subversion, and in fact that is precisely what has happened. The jews subverted it from within, while attacking it from without. The dual-track approach has paid real dividents for the genetically, culturally, spiritually, biologically distinct kike, and only a religious reductionist could say otherwise.

Neither the Catholic church nor the Nazis had the right policy toward jews. That fact history makes clear.

No matter what you or any other goy-group does, the jews will call you anti-semitic, and undermine your institutions, right down to your very genetic makeup. That's the fact of the matter, and E. Michael Jones pray with both lungs and alchemize with both hands until the cows come home and it will change the fact that jews are JEWS, not what he wants them to be. Take the jews seriously enough to exterminate them is Uncle Al's advice.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 6th, 2008 at 11:14 PM.

Thread