VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 28th, 2013 #1001
Cora McGuire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora McGuire View Post
Btw, the comments on that site are 99% retarded. Craig is a Tea-Party member and a Republican hardliner according to them

Old October 28th, 2013 #1002
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora McGuire View Post
Btw, the comments on that site are 99% retarded. Craig is a Tea-Party member and a Republican hardliner according to them
Alex has posted about that mentality, and I think most of us have seen or experienced it.

It's unthinkable to the hoi polloi that reality doesn't shake out in a dichotomy as CNN/Fox, etc, lie.

Old October 28th, 2013 #1003
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Knight View Post
Does anyone really believe that Cobb is going to get a community going? He's using this as a vehicle to get media attention.
Nothing wrong with media attention when the attention focuses public attention on the ongoing genocide against the white race; a plan for whites to get away from niggers and wetbacks; and attention towards specific WN websites where white lemmings can become jew-wise WNs, as Craig has succeeded in doing.

Old October 28th, 2013 #1004
M. Gerard

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
We've seen many activists start off on the right track, only to get waylaid for a variety of reasons and circumstances. When we see those who try to make a difference and then succumb to the pressures of big jew and/or their own inner demons, why is it so many so-called racially aware Whites are willing to joyfully join the jew in their condemnation of those Whites who fail?

Shouldn't we be analyzing their missteps in a mature manner without childishly attacking one another? Looking for the positive and building upon that? Subduing our own frustrations and granting the benefit of the doubt where reasonable?

Every other race in this racial war grants their own these considerations, why can't we?

Having said this, I don't have a crystal ball that tells me Craig Cobb is going to fail as others here appear to believe. I wish him and his companions well and that indomitable faith I have in my race will cheer him on.

If Craig was a mud and was murdering people up there, the mud people and the Jews and libs would be making excuses for him. Oh, those crackers deserved it!

As to the water situation - the entire world lived without running water and sewer pipes until "Only yesterday." I wouldn't want to do it, but it can be done.

Any bad situation boils down to this: What are you doing that you shouldn't be doing? What should you be doing that you are not doing now?

People are going to comment.

Old October 28th, 2013 #1006
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
Alex has posted about that mentality, and I think most of us have seen or experienced it.

It's unthinkable to the hoi polloi that reality doesn't shake out in a dichotomy as CNN/Fox, etc, lie.
Tea Party was overtly non-racial from day one, but it doesn't matter. To the left, everyone who's not a leftist is a racist. As is said, anyone WHITE is a racist. That's what they mean. It's not just overtly campaigning for white interests, but for anything (like low taxes) that would help whites more than non-whites. You know, since whites pay a lot more taxes. Since, you know, whites actually WORK. Racism is racist! And so is everything else!

You can't win. So don't try. Just openly be pro-white and laugh at their labels. That's the only way to do it.

The minute you're not scared of their label, the poison is drawn.

That's the price. It may cost your job and social status too, if you're an open racist, but that's the price of making headway against it. Again, I'm not judging, I'm describing and explaining. So long as people are scared of being called racist, the enemy will keep using the term. It's effective.

Old October 29th, 2013 #1007
Samuel Hund
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Tea Party was overtly non-racial from day one, but it doesn't matter. To the left, everyone who's not a leftist is a racist. As is said, anyone WHITE is a racist. That's what they mean. It's not just overtly campaigning for white interests, but for anything (like low taxes) that would help whites more than non-whites. You know, since whites pay a lot more taxes. Since, you know, whites actually WORK. Racism is racist! And so is everything else!

You can't win. So don't try. Just openly be pro-white and laugh at their labels. That's the only way to do it.

The minute you're not scared of their label, the poison is drawn.

That's the price. It may cost your job and social status too, if you're an open racist, but that's the price of making headway against it. Again, I'm not judging, I'm describing and explaining. So long as people are scared of being called racist, the enemy will keep using the term. It's effective.

They want to make white people walk on eggshells. I say crack the fucking shells and be proud of it.

Old October 29th, 2013 #1008
ohgolly

I finally see where Craig's going on this one. The lovable sonofabitch is out to make some history! God bless him.

Old October 29th, 2013 #1010
varg

From the few seconds I watched, that interview seems to be a lot better than the ones on the controlled media or daytime talk shows, naturally since it doesn't appear to be edited. Though it probably won't be seen by as many people.

Here's a constructive idea for cases like this where the media is dying for coverage: refuse to do controlled jew media interviews, record and release your own press releases, charge them money for access to it then mirror the full unedited video on youtube, and stick a ticker at the bottom of the video with website links and quotes. Sure they'll probably only show soundbites, but you'll have greater control over what is presented.

We all know television is their greatest propaganda machine, yet we never seem to learn that they're not going to show you in any positive light. I don't believe in the saying that any publicity is good publicity. In what way has it been? Were any of us awakened to this cause through seeing stuff about it on TV? Has anyone joined him outside of WN because of it? Are there even any resources presented that people can read about once they see Cobb in the news? No it's just a one sided jew hatchet job to make us look worse, and there hasn't been any evidence that it does us any good. Maybe it could be used more to our benefit if we were the ones actually producing the content and directing the message that comes across.

Then again, if we can't even release professional styled video that shows us in a positive light how do we expect to take over entire towns and fight off a government that would never allow such a thing?

Last edited by varg; October 29th, 2013 at 06:52 AM. Reason: ..

Old October 29th, 2013 #1011
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
From the few seconds I watched, that interview seems to be a lot better than the ones on the controlled media or daytime talk shows, naturally since it doesn't appear to be edited. Though it probably won't be seen by as many people.

Here's a constructive idea for cases like this where the media is dying for coverage: refuse to do controlled jew media interviews, record and release your own press releases, charge them money for access to it then mirror the full unedited video on youtube, and stick a ticker at the bottom of the video with website links and quotes. Sure they'll probably only show soundbites, but you'll have greater control over what is presented.

We all know television is their greatest propaganda machine, yet we never seem to learn that they're not going to show you in any positive light. I don't believe in the saying that any publicity is good publicity. In what way has it been? Were any of us awakened to this cause through seeing stuff about it on TV? Has anyone joined him outside of WN because of it? Are there even any resources presented that people can read about once they see Cobb in the news? No it's just a one sided jew hatchet job to make us look worse, and there hasn't been any evidence that it does us any good. Maybe it could be used more to our benefit if we were the ones actually producing the content and directing the message that comes across.

Then again, if we can't even release professional styled video that shows us in a positive light how do we expect to take over entire towns and fight off a government that would never allow such a thing?
You make some good points.

As I mentioned upthread, after returning from Leith and observing Craig's willingness to do television interviews, I called a local television station and arranged a 30 minute interview on the pedestrian bridge where I had earlier flown the ARIACWFAW banner.

It turned out to be a beautiful day and I felt the interview went very well, but that was way back on the 11th of October, and to date no part of it has aired. I doubt that it ever will.

I should have known. Asking to use the televitz in a psychological war is about as naive as asking to use your enemy's rifle in a shooting war. He's only going to agree if he thinks you are going to shoot yourself.

Old October 29th, 2013 #1012
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
Asking to use the televitz in a psychological war is about as naive as asking to use your enemy's rifle in a shooting war. He's only going to agree if he thinks you are going to shoot yourself.
Criticism of the anti-White regime will not be televised.

Old October 29th, 2013 #1013
ohgolly

Craig, I just listened to the call-in you did on local radio and I have to say that the folks who underrate and diminish the formats you're restricted to have it wrong. What comes across, to intelligent beings, is the incredible bias and double/triple standards the prole kwans live by. Looking at the comments, they begin it with the usual expected nonsense but are - as our internet lord has graced us - eventually overcome by those with vision. Keep it up.

IOW your opponents are increasingly seen as the jerks they are, although only by intelligent men.

Where the hell were you when the godamned Puritans were around?

Old October 30th, 2013 #1014
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Please discard my former post which became corrupted...

[Regarding the "Leith full interview" video]

"We do not in any way imbibe any kind of drugs..."

When you just listen to the audio of this couple, don't look at the NSM flags, the bleak early winter landscape, etc., they come off better.

If it is important to be followed, then one should have a sense-- an awareness-- of one's self, the situation, and whether they are appealing. That includes how one comes-off, so to speak. Apparent alcoholism, talking about taking refuge from the extreme cold, presumably with one's children, sitting in the car "having a cigarette," etc., is not-- to me-- communicating an attractive image of White family values.

Once again, I'm going to suggest listening to Dr. William Pierce on arguably cartoonish NeoNazi trappings, for a lack of a better term, a sample of which I posted earlier in this thread, something Dr. Pierce learned from personal experience. And that it is not so much what one actually thinks, says, and otherwise behaves but how one is considered as a potential neighbor. That's what's bothering people.

Building codes, "squatting," The Children, what have you, are simply reasonable-sounding means to an end that would have prevented our ancestors from settling the Dakota territory initially.

Craig has curb appeal and, what I've heard here about how he's treated some of those who disagree with him notwithstanding, the hypocrisy he's exposing through what he's doing in Leith, he remains what we'd rather have living next door. I like him. However, he comes with some industrial-strength baggage, including what he's posted on his website, not to mention "StartPage" him and you're directed here, where we post more reasons for those digging for dirt not to like him.

As for AmerIndians in particular and "half-breed" and therefore race-less, cultural heritage-less people in general-- essentially those who only have environment rather than heredity, too: I don't want them living next door. Perhaps what they call "the rez," in that part of the world, was less brutal than massacring all "wagon burners." And, when I look around, I'm starting to become convinced that it certainly hasn't been good for Whites. Substitute any other tolerance/deracination profiteers. Churches own medical and allied health schools and medical centers that
import member-students from the third world; Catholics and Seventh-day Adventists come to mind.

My final reaction to the video is to cringe on hearing about so called democracy from ostensible White nationalists. It is shifting America inexorably away from principled constitutional republicanism that would protect what is rapidly becoming an ignorant, apathetic White minority.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/imbibe
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/deracinate
Dr. Pierce with Cmdr. Rockwell http://www.arlingtonmagazine.com/Sep...orge-Rockwell/
The private alternative to GOOGLE https://startpage.com

https://ia600209.us.archive.org/17/items/DrWilliamPierceAudioArchive308RadioBroadcasts/Pierce-19960928-TheMeaningOfDemocracy.ogg
This just in, the SPLC on the image of the NSM, spinning WN http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=161349

Last edited by -JC; October 31st, 2013 at 03:44 AM.

Old October 30th, 2013 #1015
Randal Goode

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
LEITH, N.D. — The city of Leith approved a building moratorium and took other steps Sunday night to prevent white supremacists from living on property without sewer and water and squatting in tents and trailers.

The new ordinances will require Cobb to put water and sewer into his house, where three other white male supremacists and two young children are also living with space heaters and no working furnace.
Boy! This is just the sort of thing that normal white people like AND aspire to and will no doubt bring them in in droves!

People living in hovels and tents without water and sewage or heat. And, boy!, when they hear Craig, a grown man in his 60s, spent a winter awhile back living in a hole in the ground, the admiration will be just gushing! The women will Reaaaaalllly be impressed with that. Grown men without cars and homes.

I tell you.

Total losers.

And yet many of you think people are going to somehow support this kind of circus and collection of losers? Really?

Old October 30th, 2013 #1016
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randal Goode View Post

And yet many of you think people are going to somehow support this kind of circus and collection of losers? Really?
You must have the radiocarpal joint of The Hulk to wield a brush so encompassingly broad, Randy.

Old October 30th, 2013 #1017
Anthony Lynch
Banned

Don't mistake Cobb's plan as "a circus". Cobb is extremely bright and knows what he has chosen to do. Predictably the enemy is launching a full assault to undermine, which will likely include all manner of illegality and even violence. This clearly indicaties FEAR of Cobb setting a new precedent. If he can musture and endure the ongoing pressure, the enemy will eventually lose the moral high ground which will mark a pivotal turning point. At such time Craig's "wacky idea" could blossom into a decisive success becoming the first victory against the racial mixing agenda in this country in over half century!

In light of this we should all support Mr Cobb's efforts rather than discount them.

Last edited by Anthony Lynch; October 30th, 2013 at 06:33 AM.

Old October 30th, 2013 #1018
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas View Post
The young fellow did well - more articulate and intelligent than I expected. His wife came across well too. He's lucky to have a good, faithful, woman like that, and one who bore him 5 Aryan children.

As for his, shall we say, "disturbance" at Leith's town hall meeting, members of the Republican and Democratic parties had done far worse. Nigger town hall meetings frequently end up in brawls.

Besides, these days angry young white men have a right to blow off a little steam at political meetings. No doubt, after leaving NS beer halls, Hitler's young brown shirted, storm troopers did the same thing, and "worse", at so-called democratic meetings. Eh ??

Many thanks, Mr and Mrs Dutton, for your courage, sacrifices, and dedication. Just ease off that Jack Daniels a wee bit there, Kynan.

Last edited by Rounder; October 30th, 2013 at 01:01 PM.

Old October 30th, 2013 #1019
Rounder

Default Lots more media coverage

Craig posted the following yesterday:

VIDEO HERE:
http://www.kmot.com/story/23802705/n...rowth-in-leith

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4169640.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4169640.html
Quote:
Cobb asked: "Why now? Is it a wonderful coincidence that the moment I show up, these are necessary?

...intervened when Cobb told members of the Standing Rock Sioux tribe they should go back their reservation.
Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2013/...#ixzz2j3oGSicq

Quote:
Mayor Ryan Schock is hoping the new rules send a powerful message to Cobb---that he and his followers have to abide by the law.

He says right now, they're acting like it's their town.
http://kfgo.com/news/articles/2013/o...-supremacists/

Hilton Head Island Packet (Enjoy the read, richies)
http://www.islandpacket.com/2013/10/...-to-deter.html
Quote:
"They're working a flimflam of terror on me," he said. "This is America, and they targeted the wrong man."
Read more here: http://www.islandpacket.com/2013/10/...#storylink=cpy

Old October 30th, 2013 #1020
Rounder

Does their 6 month stoppage of all new construction in the town, include sewage and water wells ??

Aha !!

Tags
craig cobb, craig cobb (chain), leith, north dakota, ple

Thread