VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 15th, 2017 #21
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menes View Post
Abet I don't recall my post saying anything about stockpiling lentils.

I think people of that mindframe stockpile guns and ammo because they "Have seen Mad Max".
well ultimately it's the same thing. it's better to have bullion than paper with words on it, but as soon as you're the second place winner in a fight, that's gone too. to me, survivalism is part escapism and part fantasy sports. if SHTF, you will have to fight for your cheese, and no pile of guns, money or lentils is going to save you.

Old April 15th, 2017 #22
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
15 April 2017

Jesus Didn't Exist
You don't need to be saved. No one can die for your sins any more than he can make you stronger by lifting weights for you. Try Richard Carrier's book, The Historicity of Jesus, for insight into the milieu in which the christian superstition developed. Essentially, everything christians claim is a lie.
And don't get the audible version, as the footnotes are invaluable for understanding.

Best when coupled with Carrier's other book, 'Proving History: Bayes Theorem and the Quest for a Historical Jesus'.
https://www.amazon.com/Proving-Histo.../dp/1616145595

Bayes Theorem is a method to test probabilities under conditions of uncertainty, looking for a solution to the problem of establishing reliable historical criteria.

This same theorem is used to test any unknown, and if it can't pass the test, it is invalid.

Christians go nuts when you point out the importance of what a scholar really is-and is not, and why Bayes Theorem is the method with which to judge the Jesus story.

Going to a theological seminary makes you only good at repeating King James passages verbatim. Good for you, Rover, but you are not a peer reviewed scholar.

Carrier's 'On the Historicity' is if I'm not mistaken the only peer reviewed work of it's kind, so it's pretty remarkable and was a couple decades in the making-including translating docs in Ancient Greek, Latin, German, and French, and he has a Doctorate in Ancient History from Columbia University. He is also trained in paleography, papyrology, etc.

I don't believe Kirk Cameron or Ray Comfort can do, well...any of that. But they had a 'personal experience' that we should rely on.

Carrier's work has been very outrageously overlooked, as well as the fact that Carrier has been attacked personally in very vicious ways, including bogus sex charges from a consensual relationship that went south. There are people within the Atheist community quite jealous of Carrier-even though they, too, are quite brilliant, like Michael Shermer.

One interesting thing to note on Jesus:
Jews for Jesus vs. Jews for Judaism.

The latter is a group formed to keep da Jews away from the Christians who want to make them 'completed Jews'-there is a group called 'Jews for Jesus' and they are the horror of Jewish families everywhere.

So, interestingly--they want to save their own kids from Xtianity, because they recognize it's destructive to them racially.
Yet they do not approach the Jesus myth theory.

They speak about things such as Jesus' 'fringe' garment the woman with the issue of blood was trying to touch. This proves Jesus a Jew, as that is a Jewish prayer garment.

And if Jesus was a Jew, he was a 'heretic' among Jews, if one studies Torah they will see he does not fit the Messiah narrative. So they prove this quite well, and promote the idea he was a Jew cult leader.

So I thought about this and thought, 'Why do they not want to admit he didn't exist?'

Answer: I think three reasons:
1. To keep Whitey following Jesus, you don't admit he never lived
2. Xtians would not send money to Israel to 'complete' the Jews
3. They'd have to admit much of the Old Testament (torah) and other stories are bullshit, and they'd be called out on several things:

1. Moses is not a historical figure. That's right.
2. Israel is not their 'homeland'--Israel is the name of a person.
3. Their 'homeland' in Torah is described as being non-desert, so it ain't where they put themselves and are killing all those Palestinians.
4. There was no 40 years in the Desert. Exodus is bs.

And so on. This could go on for pages, but people should really take an interest when they see football stadiums filled with bawling White people who believe what they're doing is totally normal.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; April 15th, 2017 at 12:42 PM. Reason: retarded error needed fixin'

Old April 15th, 2017 #23
Olaf Menes

Quote:
well ultimately it's the same thing. it's better to have bullion than paper with words on it, but as soon as you're the second place winner in a fight, that's gone too. to me, survivalism is part escapism and part fantasy sports. if SHTF, you will have to fight for your cheese, and no pile of guns, money or lentils is going to save you.

Well, Me personally,I guess fighting for cheese in the apocalypse, I certainly would want a street sweeper and a pile of buckshot, instead of a pile of silver.

Old April 15th, 2017 #24
Olaf Menes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
2. Israel is not their 'homeland'--Israel is the name of a person.
Christians, they hate to be told the truth. The first genocide ever "Recorded" was committed by "Israelites".

When the supposed Exodus ended, the promised land was occupied. The Hebrews by their own History,

"In the cities of these peoples that the LORD your God is giving you for an inheritance, you shall save alive nothing that breathes, but you shall devote them to complete destruction, the Hittites and the Amorites, the Canaanites and the Perizzites, the Hivites and the Jebusites, as the LORD your God has commanded” (Deut. 20:16-17).

In obedience to this command, when the Israelites took Jericho, their first conquest after crossing the Jordan River, “they devoted all in the city to destruction, both men and women, young and old, oxen, sheep, and donkeys, with the edge of the sword” (Josh. 6:21)."

They even killed the donkeys. Sure sounds like Genocide today. So when you hear some Jew snivel about the "Genocide against Jews" just tell them the world learned it from you slime in Canaan...

Old April 15th, 2017 #25
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Christians, they hate to be told the truth. The first genocide ever "Recorded" was committed by "Israelites".

When the supposed Exodus ended, the promised land was occupied. The Hebrews by their own History,

"In the cities of these peoples that the LORD your God is giving you for an inheritance, you shall save alive nothing that breathes, but you shall devote them to complete destruction, the Hittites and the Amorites, the Canaanites and the Perizzites, the Hivites and the Jebusites, as the LORD your God has commanded” (Deut. 20:16-17).

In obedience to this command, when the Israelites took Jericho, their first conquest after crossing the Jordan River, “they devoted all in the city to destruction, both men and women, young and old, oxen, sheep, and donkeys, with the edge of the sword” (Josh. 6:21)."

They even killed the donkeys. Sure sounds like Genocide today. So when you hear some Jew snivel about the "Genocide against Jews" just tell them the world learned it from you slime in Canaan...
They really could've kept me in the dark longer if they hadn't talked in the OT about Gawd's endless temper tantrums.

I remember being assigned at age 12 to read the passage about God 'ripping the earrings from the ears' and 'pulling out the pubes' of 'haughty Israel'.

And of course when committing said genocide that you refer to, they are to kill all the men and take the purdy women for themselves and their children.

Kill them ugly gals. Now that's just rude.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; April 15th, 2017 at 12:54 PM.

Old April 15th, 2017 #26
N.B. Forrest

Every White must have at least 1 gun of some sort to kill deadly enemies (that's all I have at the moment, since god damned thieving white trash scum stole my old .22 Winchester rifle & single-shot shotgun...); if the SHTF, it will be sufficient to take what's needed from those enemies - if the shooter is smart.

As for these gun-strokers with huge collections: they're mostly clowns who'll never fire one in anger.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old April 15th, 2017 #27
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Every White must have at least 1 gun of some sort to kill deadly enemies (that's all I have at the moment, since god damned thieving white trash scum stole my old .22 Winchester rifle & single-shot shotgun...); if the SHTF, it will be sufficient to take what's needed from those enemies - if the shooter is smart.

As for these gun-strokers with huge collections: they're mostly clowns who'll never fire one in anger.
Guns n' water.
Learning ways to 'make water', clean water that's been contaminated, and store water would be important.
https://www.cdc.gov/healthywater/eme...eparation.html
You can live without food much longer than water. Especially the fatties.

I think there are some parts of the country where basically you are done for if something happens. Nuclear fallout= all the saltines saved in canisters in the world won't matter.

Old April 15th, 2017 #28
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Well, Me personally,I guess fighting for cheese in the apocalypse, I certainly would want a street sweeper and a pile of buckshot, instead of a pile of silver.
what will happen is a gang will set upon you

to me survivalism is basically cowardice. it's saying i dont think i can adapt to any circumstance. so i will waste lots of time and money preparing for what will never happen and, in the one in a million chance it does, won't be anything like what i expect

Old April 15th, 2017 #29
Olaf Menes

Quote:
what will happen is a gang will set upon you
Many of the surveillance videos I've seen exposes the contrary, group of armed thugs attempts to rob an establishment, one armed individual causes panic and the thug boys? They shit themselves and flee.

Quote:
to me survivalism is basically cowardice.
Cowardice is often confused with using common sense. That is why you don't choose to live in South Chicago,not because you are a "Coward" because common sense tells you living in an area infested with gun wielding baboons, is, inherently dangerous.

Now you could move there to prove you are not a coward, but then you are exchanging bravery for stupidity.

I guess you could apply the same concept to just about any potentially dangerous situation. The future is always potentially dangerous, yet you are an idiot to not realize that, or be aware of its potentially
adverse affects on your mortality because, not only did you not realize that, no matter how minute those odds are, is that some would be too short sighted to prepare for "Adversity".

Quote:
it's saying i dont think i can adapt to any circumstance.
So is buying gold and silver, it is a reaction to a perceived threat of historical monetary collapse. Could be an admittance you are not capable of adapting to widespread financial crashes? But no one would call you a coward for exchanging your stocks and cash, for precious metals.Anyone sane would say your using common sense, in an arena of fiat currency that is, inherently dangerous as south Chicago after a rap concert, in a financial aspect.

Quote:
so i will waste lots of time and money preparing for what will never happen
Many probably wished otherwise in the fall of 1929.

Quote:
and, in the one in a million chance it does, won't be anything like what i expect

One in a million is a better chance than winning the lotto. You are never going to win, but all the people who won 350 Million probably said it could never happen..... too.

Life in general.... never is what you expect, but attempting to gain skills and means to deal with potentially dangerous adversity? both financial and physical? that is common sense, not cowardice.

Last edited by Olaf Menes; April 15th, 2017 at 03:34 PM.

Old April 15th, 2017 #30
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Many of the surveillance videos I've seen exposes the contrary, group of armed thugs attempts to rob an establishment, one armed individual causes panic and the thug boys? They shit themselves and flee.
that's not what happens the vast majority of times.

Quote:
Cowardice is often confused with using common sense. That is why you don't choose to live in South Chicago,not because you are a "Coward" because common sense tells you living in an area infested with gun wielding baboons, is, inherently dangerous.
known danger is not the same as unknown danger. the survivalist doesn't know what he'll face, he's just scared.

Quote:
So is buying gold and silver, it is a reaction to a perceived threat of historical monetary collapse. Could be an admittance you are not capable of adapting to widespread financial crashes? But no one would call you a coward for exchanging your stocks and cash, for precious metals.Anyone sane would say your using common sense, in an arena of fiat currency that is, inherently dangerous as south Chicago after a rap concert, in a financial aspect.
wrong. assets have to be stored in some form. the government debases the currency. the smart man has to figure a way to keep ahead of the government. existing, real, obvious ills are rationally taken into account. survivalism isn't about rationality it's the jackoff relative of religious fantasy.

if there's a serious nuclear war, your pile of guns and lentils and 50-lb bags silver dimes wont mean shit. that's the point.

Quote:
Life in general.... never is what you expect, but attempting to gain skills and means to deal with potentially dangerous adversity? both financial and physical? that is common sense, not cowardice.
that's not survivalism. a survivalist is a crank who thinks he is going to survive a general catastrophe. he's not.

Old April 15th, 2017 #31
Alex Linder
Administrator

16 April 2017

Notes: Last person alive in 1800s dies; an Italian woman at 117. For 600 years the church was unaware of Talmud! So says EMJ. And this church will protect whites? Insane. Islam has no usury. Is the average muslim better off than under western capitalism - state-sponsored usury, as Jones calls it. "The jewish people are an organized entity whose constitution is the Talmud." 2:38 video history of the world for goyim
, featuring E. Michael Jones and some Kevin MacDonald. New battle of Berkeley yesterday, in which, as usual, the right trumps the assorted jew-leftist-scrawnies-manwos freakset. Gold closed week at 1287, silver at 18.49, BitCoin at 1186. Jones is a marxist: all value comes from labor. Not so. Value comes primarily from brains. Without brains, you can have all the labor in the world, and you've got Africa (aka nothing) to show for it. Africans never figured out they could hitch water buffalos to their plow, nor how to build a ship, nor how to use trees to build a solid house. Labor isn't the key element, it exists even in animals. The key element is brains. Stupid twat learns about socially constructed gender differences, thru her nasal intake aperture.

The Unreasoning of E. Michael Jones
The Catholic history has a way of dealing with jews. EMJ says this with a straight face. "How's that working out for ya?" Jones is a leftist. Everything except catholicism is "exploitation." Loaning money is "usury." Look at those muslims. They don't charge interest. How is the average muslim doing, then? Is that why it's so anxious to get to the white west, so it can be exploited by state capitalism? Jones says catholic church didn't notice the Talmud for 600 years. He doesn't seem to realize this makes his claim that the church knows how to deal with jews kind of, uh, funny sounding. If there's one thing catholicism's Sicut Judaeis Non, their policy toward jews for over 1000 years, has proved, it's that the policy protects jews, not whites, and it allows jews to take shot after shot to take at white culture. It's like the cops say: we only need to win once. The criminal has to win every time. The jews only have to win once. The catholic has to win every time, because he doesn't allow the jew to be identified as an existential threat and destroyed. Because christianity is universal. It's for all men. And jews are men. So they must be converted. Not killed. Whiteskins embraced this, and we see the result. Jews have completely taken over our society because they are a hostile group who works as a team. They break down all goy solidarity. They pathologize goy loyalty to family, community, race and nation while retaining utmost solidarity among themselves. So a tiny group can destroy a giant race. This is exactly what has happened. The catholic doctrine is a white-killer. It's the best possible doctrine for the jews, because it lets them run free and take shot after shot at the enemy. The right policy, indeed the only way to cope with jews, is to identify our cause with our race, to identify jews as our biological enemy, and to exterminate them down to the last one. That's it. That's what the history of the West shows. Jones's own work shows it, he's just blind because he prefers the ideology of his cult to reality that even his own work demonstrates with great clarity.

Easter: Did You Know that Rinse n Repeat Godssons Didn't Start with the Xtian Cult?
The following is from Carrier's book on the Historicity of Jesus. It's a long selection, but worth reading this Easter morning.

Quote:
Element 31: Incarnate sons (or daughters) of a god who died and then rose from their deaths to become living gods granting salvation to their worshipers were a common and peculiar feature of pagan religion when Christianity arose, so much so that influence from paganism is the only plausible explanation for how a Jewish sect such as Christianity came to adopt the idea (again, Element 1 1). For example, you won't find this trend in ancient China. No such gods are found there. If Christianity had begun in China, its claims would indeed have been unique and astonishing. Yet in its actual Greco-Roman context it was neither unique nor astonishing. Thus it cannot be a coincidence that Christianity arose with an idea matching a ubiquitous pagan type unique to the very time and place it was born. Any theory of historicity, to be plausible, must take this into account.31

Quote:
In the middle of the second century, Justin Martyr wrote the following: When we say that the Logos, who is the firstborn of God, Jesus Christ our teacher, was produced without sexual union, and was crucified and died, and rose again, and ascended to heaven, we propound nothing new or different from what you believe regarding those whom you call Sons of God. [In fact] . . . if anybody objects that [our god] was crucified, this is in common with the sons of Zeus (as you call them) who suffered, as previously listed. Since their fatal sufferings are all narrated as not similar but different, so his unique passion should not seem to be any worse-indeed I will show, as I have undertaken, and as the argument proceeds, that he was better; for Jesus is thus shown to be better by his actions.
Thus even Christians acknowledged the ubiquity of the dying-and-rising son-of-god theme in their surrounding pagan culture, and recognized it as a common theme even when every story differed in details from every other (on that being how syncretism works, see again Element 1 1).33 The dying-and-rising son (sometimes daughter) of god 'mytheme' originated in the ancient Near East over a thousand years before Christianity and was spread across the Mediterranean principally by the Phoenicians (Canaanites) from their base at Tyre (and after that by the Carthaginians, the most successful Phoenician cultural diffusers in the early Greco-Roman period), and then fostered and modified by numerous native and Greco-Roman cults that adopted it. The earliest documented examples are the cult of Inanna Dumuzi (and lso known as Ishtar and Tammuz), the cult of Baal and Anat, and the cult of Marduk (also known as Bel or Baal, which basically meant 'the Lord'), all of whose resurrection stories are told in Sumerian, Ugaritic and Assyrian tablets (respectively) long predating the advent of Christianity.34 That in pre-Christian belief lnanna was indeed killed and her corpse resurrected I already demonstrated in Chapter 3 (§I), providing the most indisputable example. (pp.168-169)
Time for Whites who would survive to leave Christ-insanity behind. He isn't risen. He is risible.

More Jones
Watch toward the last fifth of the film - how exercised Jones gets. His lefty comes out. White isn't a real identity, he actually says. It's a "pseudo-identity." He gets angry Pat Buchanan sent him his book saying we old white guys need to stick together. When you get het up and defensive, it's a sign of weakness. Jones can't handle that what we _are_ is more significant than his silly cult. I've put it the best way: when you see a man coming down the road toward you, knowing that he's white tells you much more about him than that he's Catholic. This is a truth that Jones cannot handle emotionally or intellectually, so, per his cult, he takes refuge in denial - which he would phrase as forcing reality to comply with his ideology. We racialists are free to see reality for what it is. We don't have to lie about it. This is but one way in which our case and our cause are superior to Jones's.

Last edited by Alex Linder; April 16th, 2017 at 02:34 AM.

Old April 16th, 2017 #32
Olaf Menes

Quote:
that's not what happens the vast majority of times.
Of course not, because in a jew inspired society that frowns on personal self defense with lethal force, most people are too brainwashed to correct criminal behavior in the act.

That is why people in New York can get mugged in broad daylight and no one will interview.

Quote:
known danger is not the same as unknown danger. the survivalist doesn't know what he'll face, he's just scared.
I think your confusing terminology again. People who are scared don't act, or bulwark anything to alleviate a potentially negative scenario. Being concerned about the instability of the future is perceptive, not being "Scared".

Quote:
wrong. assets have to be stored in some form. the government debases the currency. the smart man has to figure a way to keep ahead of the government. existing, real, obvious ills are rationally taken into account.
The government despises self reliance in any form. In effect by your statement above, your premise is that assets should be stored in a manner that can be least affected by government manipulation.

Some would call that "Prepper" financial asset allocation.

So the "Smart man, is one that is a "Financial Survivalist" by storing his assets how? By maintaining a tangible wealth that is somehow magically impervious to government taxation, devaluation, or confiscation?

Wow, that seems pretty "Fantasy Delusional".

Quote:
survivalism isn't about rationality it's the jackoff relative of religious fantasy.
I am assuming your referring to the Christian Identity clowns who preach isolationist survivalism. Or possibly a backlash to living in a relatively rural populace, comprised of farmers who go to church on Sunday.

Even the concept of disturbed doom fort preppers, the inklings of even highly unlikely scenarios, is still not properly defined as fantasy. Fantasy is outside the realm of possibility. You know, like they once considered men in outer space "Fantasy".
That an astronomical collapse of wall street was impossible.

Quote:
if there's a serious nuclear war, your pile of guns and lentils and 50-lb bags silver dimes wont mean shit. that's the point.
Not me personally no. I don't have piles of guns or bags of silver dimes.
I heard radiation poisoning is extremely agonizing, so I really only need one firearm, to put a bullet in my head in that case of massive radiation fallout.

However, hardships come in many forms. In the end I suppose I would be happier with a bag of beans than some poor staving retard shooting his former neighbors for a turd sandwich.

Quote:
that's not survivalism. a survivalist is a crank who thinks he is going to survive a general catastrophe. he's not.
"Survivalists" actually preach financial minimalism and asset security/ seclusion, so in effect, your sermon on "Gold and Silver" asset investment is, essentially, a "Survivalist" mentality.

Last edited by Olaf Menes; April 16th, 2017 at 08:38 AM.

Old April 16th, 2017 #33
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Just a personal opinion on the Survivalist c***fight:

Everyone keeps some things for a 'just in case' moment. Whether its currency that could be used if the economy crashed, or a generator, or an extra pair of socks.

It's people who think their 400 pounds of rice in the basement is going to be just awesome when martial law in instated that are out of touch with what a 'disaster' is.

And for all the planning in the world, you never know what'll happen--like if you are driving on ice in a place where it is -20. You can have a propane heater, blanket, fully charged sail foam, etc.

But if the car flips and you are too badly hurt to get hold of your heater or phone, you might die. Phone may not work, too.

So knowing what you'd do in a similar scenario with absolutely nothing modern is something to think about-but not to the tinfoil hat point.

Nothing wrong with having some stuff, too. I'll bet even Martha Stewart has a little nicely decorated box she labeled 'end of world' and it's full of band-aids and dried beans and whatnot.

Old April 16th, 2017 #34
Alex Linder
Administrator

well when US gets nuked and NEMO is uninhabitable, i will make my way on foot to the gulf and live off red snapper and grapefruit

MUH SHTF PLAN

is as good as anyone else's

Old April 16th, 2017 #35
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Just a personal opinion on the Survivalist c***fight:

Everyone keeps some things for a 'just in case' moment. Whether its currency that could be used if the economy crashed, or a generator, or an extra pair of socks.

It's people who think their 400 pounds of rice in the basement is going to be just awesome when martial law in instated that are out of touch with what a 'disaster' is.

And for all the planning in the world, you never know what'll happen--like if you are driving on ice in a place where it is -20. You can have a propane heater, blanket, fully charged sail foam, etc.

But if the car flips and you are too badly hurt to get hold of your heater or phone, you might die. Phone may not work, too.

So knowing what you'd do in a similar scenario with absolutely nothing modern is something to think about-but not to the tinfoil hat point.

Nothing wrong with having some stuff, too. I'll bet even Martha Stewart has a little nicely decorated box she labeled 'end of world' and it's full of band-aids and dried beans and whatnot.
hell i've played chicken with gas tank and wound up teeth chattering on side of road under a very thin sleeping bag. had to be dragged in by cops next morning. kind of felt like teh moron, racing thru nebasska at 90 in 0 degree weather and not-quite-making-it to Nextop Gastown.

Old April 16th, 2017 #36
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
well when US gets nuked and NEMO is uninhabitable, i will make my way on foot to the gulf and live off red snapper and grapefruit
First new signature in years. Thanks.

Old April 16th, 2017 #37
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Old April 16th, 2017 #38
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
16 April 2017
Easter: Did You Know that Rinse n Repeat Godssons Didn't Start with the Xtian Cult?
The following is from Carrier's book on the Historicity of Jesus. It's a long selection, but worth reading this Easter morning.

Time for Whites who would survive to leave Christ-insanity behind. He isn't risen. He is risible.
Carrier skools the much inferior William Lane Craig:

Old April 16th, 2017 #39
Alex Linder
Administrator

17 April 2017

Notes: Richard Spencer speaking at Auburn tomorrow; go if you possibly can. We start the week with gold at 1287, silver at 18.49, BitCoin at 1178.40.

Violent Crooks: AKA, the US Government
US lies like jews, and murders like them too. Classic libertarian cowardice here. Can't figure out why "they" hate Putin, those media, neocons and Democrats. The answer is because they're jews. Does he know this? Who cares. He won't say it, and that's what matters. Here a jew named "Dalrymple" pretends not to understand what his tribe is up to re destructive immigration. Anthony Malcolm Daniels[1] (born 11 October 1949), who generally uses the pen name Theodore Dalrymple, is an English writer and retired prison doctor and psychiatrist. Born in Kensington, London,[6] Daniels's father was a Communist businessman of Russian ancestry, while his Jewish mother was born in Germany.[7] She came to England as a refugee from the Nazi regime.

More is Better: MGTOW (but White Nationalism Too)
The more MGTOW
, the better. Hence youtube's fear in trying to cut the financial nuts off. Still, since MGTOW reflects rational male response to anti-male legal infrastructure, MGTOW can only continue to grow. Parallel to white nationalism. The more people repeating the memes, and spreading the ideas, the better for the cause.

The Last Proxy
The Trump tide lifted the white nationalist boat, against the man's stated intentions, and who knows about his real ones. The last good he can do the white nationalist cause is this: no more proxies. Openly pro-white, openly anti-jew. Short of that, no support. It's that late. The judeo-left has obliged us since 2014 by making it's driving force, anti-white hatred, open. Raw and open. Repetitious and vicious. These perversely help us because we don't have to sell our cause to the safety-seeking delusional middles. It's pretty hard to miss when people are, to take yesterday's example, laughing and applauding when a speakers tells them that white middle-aged people are committing lots of suicide. Who else can these people turn to but us? The Republicans are all jews and cucks. This is what the Trump campaign established. Effectively and rhetorically. Even if Trump turned out to be a big phony.

Is Trump Being Held Hostage?
I don't believe so. I think he flits like a butterfly after his whims, which are a product of whatever he has seen or heard or whomever he has talked to recently. His ideology is keeping himself Center Stage as The Big Man. Keep in mind this man is very old. He is very busy. He is not someone who reads serious books. He has a basic sense of things and a lot of experience dealing with a lot of different people. This guides him, not some abstract plan or ideology. The jews aren't blackmailing him because if they had anything to use, they would have put it out before the election. What they had was his talk about grabbing pussies, and they shot that wad. Trump's just making bad decisions, there's nothing behind it except his gypsy inclinations.

Tags
alex linder, alinderblog.blogspot.com

Thread