VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 23rd, 2017 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Church 'bought by white supremacist' burns to the ground

By Ariel Zilber For Dailymail.com

Published: 00:57 EDT, 23 March 2017 | Updated: 00:57 EDT, 23 March 2017

Authorities in North Dakota are investigating a fire on Wednesday that destroyed a church that was recently purchased by a white supremacist.
The building that was once known as Zion Lutheran Church in Nome, North Dakota, was destroyed at approximately 4:25pm, according to KXMB-TV.
Nome lies about 70 miles southwest of Fargo.
The deed to the building indicates that partial ownership belonged to Craig Cobb.
Cobb has a history of buying up property with the aim of turning entire areas into enclaves of white supremacists.

read full article at source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ns-ground.html

Old March 23rd, 2017 #2
Dan Hadaway

Aren't criminal acts reimbursed to the victim by the state? I know medical bills are, at least in my state.

Old March 23rd, 2017 #3
Ironguard1940

Default Nothing to see here, the victims are White supremacists

If this is arson the perps will never get caught. The zogbot kwaps will see to that.

Old March 23rd, 2017 #4
James Hawthorne

Neo-Nazi bought church with plans to name it after Trump. A fire destroyed it.

For years, self-proclaimed white nationalist Craig Cobb has hopped from one tiny Midwestern town to another, quietly buying up cheap and abandoned properties.

His goal? To take over a location and transform it into an all-white oasis on the prairie — a project known in white supremacist circles as a “Pioneer Little Europe.”

So far, he has struck out. Cobb’s attempts to set up hamlets in Nebraska, Kansas and North Dakota have all failed following pressure from outraged residents and, in at least one case, intervention by police.

His most recent effort in Nome, N.D., a crossroads about 70 miles southwest of Fargo, appears to have been thwarted as well, though it’s unclear who, if anyone, is responsible.

On Wednesday, a mysterious fire engulfed Nome’s Zion Lutheran Church, a 108-year-old structure Cobb purchased in February, according to the Bismarck Tribune.

The dilapidated building had been empty for some time, local media reported, but concerned residents in the town of about 60 people spotted Cobb several weeks ago loading belongings inside. They later learned from a deed dated Feb. 21 that Cobb was the building’s new owner.

By late afternoon Wednesday, all that was left standing of the old church was its chimney and foundation, surrounded by a pile of smoldering debris. Per the Tribune:

The fire was reported about 3:30 p.m., according to officials. Randy Langland, a firefighter with the Nome Volunteer Fire Department who was working in Lisbon, said he arrived at the scene about 4:25 p.m. and by that time the fire had pretty much destroyed the church.

“It had been going for quite a while,” Langland said.

He said officials have no idea how the fire started. The state fire marshal is expected to be in Nome on Thursday, March 23.

The 60-something Cobb told KVRR Local News on Thursday that he had bought the church with plans to give it to the Creativity Movement, a nontheistic religion that preaches anti-Semitism and white superiority, of which Cobb is an adherent.

His one condition, he said, was that it be named the “President Donald J. Trump Creativity Church of Rome.”

“Not Nome. Rome,” Cobb said, adding, without explanation, “a little play on history there, you see.”

President Trump is not affiliated with the Creativity Movement.

Officials haven’t identified the cause of the fire. Cobb, however, told ABC 6 he believed it was “100 percent arson.” Gas and electric utilities were off, he said, adding that he considered the blaze a direct threat on his life. He is reportedly offering a $2,000 reward to anyone who can bring him information about how the church burned down.

Locals have suspicions, too.

Jerome Jankowski, who lives next door, said he watched from his kitchen window as flames roared through the church Wednesday afternoon.

Jerome Jankowski, who lives next door, said he watched from his kitchen window as flames roared through the church Wednesday afternoon.

“It’s kind of sad that it goes, because it’s kind of a landmark in this town,” Jankowski told the Tribune.

After Cobb bought the structure, rumors circulated around town that some people wanted to torch it before he could move in, Jankowski said.

“Everyone has some form of prejudice,” he said, “but this guy is way off the edge and he fell off.”

A lifelong white supremacist, Cobb has been a known commodity on the reactionary right since the 1970s, active in the Creativity Movement and neo-Nazi groups throughout North America and Europe, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

It wasn’t until 2012 that Cobb set out to create his first Pioneer Little Europe. Originally proposed in the early 2000s by fellow white supremacist H. Michael Barrett, the concept “envisions consolidating white people in racially homogeneous communities to push out other ethnic groups,” as the Southern Poverty Law Center has written.

Cobb tried to do just that in Leith, N.D., a prairie town of two-dozen people situated about an hour’s drive from Bismarck. He bought up 12 properties, some of them for less than $1,000, intending to sell them to “nice, young white people” and rename the town Cobbsville. Some of the plots were purchased in the names of other white supremacist leaders. Cobb flew Nazi flags on the land, to the horror of locals.

The plan fell apart in a matter of months, when police arrested Cobb for patrolling the town with a gun. After spending several months in jail, he pleaded guilty to felony and misdemeanor counts of menacing the town’s residents. Clashes between Cobb and the town were the subject of the 2015 documentary “Welcome to Leith.”

In 2014, Cobb told the Associated Press that he had “retired” from white nationalism, saying “the people of North Dakota had decided I can’t have a quiet, peaceful existence.”

But over the following year, he showed up in Red Cloud, Neb., and at least two towns in Kansas looking to buy properties. Locals rallied against him, holding protests and pooling money to purchase some buildings themselves, and ultimately preventing Cobb from setting up shop, as the Grand Forks Herald reported earlier this year.

In an October 2015 interview with the Kansas City Star, Cobb showed no signs that he was giving up on his dream of creating a racist utopia. If anything, he predicted at the time, more people would come along to help.

“For this type of work, you have to be a zealot,” Cobb told the Star. “I’m a zealot, and not so many are. But the system will create more and more over the coming decade.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.ca84cd8efc4f

VNN Media

Old March 24th, 2017 #5
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hawthorne View Post

President Trump is not affiliated with the Creativity Movement.
But he should be!

Old March 24th, 2017 #6
James Hawthorne

Http://www.bit.ly/2myTrZe

Nab Hateful Arsonist Who Burned Down Historic Donald J. Trump Creativity Church of Rome ND & Rebuild

PROPOSED
$25
raised

A Proposed Bounty needs to reach the Minimum amount of money to become a Wanted Bounty. If you want this solved, help make it happen!

$1,000
minimum required
3%
goal met
contributors
days remaining

On Wed., March 22, 2017, an unknown arsonist or arsonists burned the 109 year old church built by our revered pioneer ancestors in Nome, North Dakota.

Goal of Bounty

One fifth of this bounty will go to the persons or persons who identitfy to the FBI or North Dakotan law enforcement the person or persons who feloniously burned this historic pioneer-settlers built church to the ground by arson. Payment will be made upon the legal conviction of the party or parties responsible.

Four fifths of this bounty will go to the Creativity Movement to rebuild the church in the same location in Nome, North Dakota. Our new church will be christened "The President Donald J. Trump Creativity Church and Holodomor Museum of Rome."https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/03/24/neo-nazi-bought-church-with-plans-to-name-it-after-trump-a-fire-destroyed-it/?utm_term=.53166f8e7649
Why

Our religion is a religion of Peace. We honor our ancestors and the holy mystery of this appearance in consciousness. We strive to prevent a Chinese Cultural Revolution type anarchy in the United States which would hurt all peoples of all backgrounds. We cherish the right of all to live peacefully in their homes and worship as they please-- without being gang-stalked, bullied, harassed or violently terrorized. We support and love the United States Constitution.

Requirements

Bounty will be paid upon the criminal conviction of the violent terroristc party or parties who destroyed our exquisite hardwood, stained glass windowed church. It is important to catch this/these hateful , confused monster(s) before he/they strike again at the innocent, possibly even with murder. Our mission is love.

Http://www.bit.ly/2myTrZe

Last edited by James Hawthorne; March 24th, 2017 at 12:56 AM.

Old March 24th, 2017 #7
James Hawthorne

The test of a society’s commitment to freedom, be it of speech or conscience of what have you, is how that society treats those with unpopular points of view.

The Solution for Hatred Is Not More Hatred - Say Anything

White supremacist's church burns down in North Dakota - BBC News

Neo-Nazi Church Burns To The Ground In N. Dakota – The Forward

Welcome To Grant County ND News Serving Southwestern And South Central North Dakota

Jay Thomas Show - Scroll to 20:00

Joel Vettel, Fargo Parks, Craig Cobb, Church Fire, Frozen Trucker Case, Gorsuch Hearings, Pickles, Fairway Independent Mortgage – The Jay Thomas Show

Craig Cobb Says:

Quote:
Here Jankowski says he saw the fire AT 3pm

'Everyone has some form of prejudice, but this guy is way off the edge and he fell off,' said Jerome Jankowski, who lives very close to the church.

Jankowski said he looked out his kitchen window at 3pm and saw the church ablaze.

Church 'bought by white supremacist' burns to the ground | Daily Mail Online

Bismarck Tribune original source of Daily Mail quote directly above:

North Dakota church white supremacist Craig Cobb is buying destroyed by fire | North Dakota News | bismarcktribune.com

BUT HERE IT SAYS THE FIRE WAS REPORTED AT 3:30 PM. IF JEROME E. JANKOWSKI, 76, SAW THE FIRE AT 3PM, WHY DIDN'T HE REPORT IT? THE FIRST QUOTED ARTICLE STATES JANKOWSKI FIRST SAW THE FIRE AT 3PM. YET NO ONE REPORTED IT TILL 3:30PM????!!!! WHAT, JANKOWSKI IS NOT A GOOD SENIOR CITIZEN ENOUGH TO PICK UP HIS PHONE AT 3PM WHEN HE FIRST SAW THE FIRE AND REPORT IT WHEN HE LOVES THE HISTORIC CHURCH?

Lana Jankowski | Facebook
Tim Jankowski | Obituaries | bismarcktribune.com

The fire was reported at about 3:30 p.m. on Wednesday, the same day a story about the church and Mr. Cobb was featured on The Forum of Fargo-Moorhead’s front page, The Tribune reported.

Craig Cobb: White supremacist's church destroyed by fire - Washington Times

'Do we really want him in town?'

Jankowski said he's never spotted Cobb at the church or around town, but he remembers seeing him on the news when he was making trouble in Leith.

"As soon as they said he bought that church, I said, 'Do we really want him in town?'" Jankowski said. "My feeling is if he brings in all them white supremacists and they start marching up and down the streets, there are little kids here and I just don't think they should be exposed to that."

The cause of the fire is still unknown, but Cobb told WDAY he suspects arson. So does Jankowski.

"There's no doubt in my mind somebody torched it," Jankowski said.

He said he was sad to see the old church go up in flames — it had been in the town since 1908 — but he also doesn't want Cobb as a neighbour.

"If you lived in a small town like I do, would you want him to move in beside you?"

http://www.cbc.ca/radio/asith

Old March 24th, 2017 #8
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hawthorne View Post
"As soon as they said he bought that church, I said, 'Do we really want him in town?'" Jankowski said. "My feeling is if he brings in all them white supremacists and they start marching up and down the streets, there are little kids here and I just don't think they should be exposed to that."
That same retarded old boomer shitbag probably has noooo problem with children watching the electronic jooo though.

Old March 25th, 2017 #9
Ironguard1940

Default Yes

Quote from Jerome E. Jankowski:

"If you lived in a small town like I do, would you want him to move in beside you?"

I would 100% rather live next to Craig Cobb than live in the same state with that Jankowski shitbag.

Old March 25th, 2017 #10
N.B. Forrest

Fucking old cunt. Uncle Shmuel has been telling him who the Good Guys & the Bad Guys are all his thoughtless life; the kikes have made their enemies his enemies, and that's A-OK with him, cuz ever'body KNOWS goldurn Nazis are villains who gotta be stopped fer darin' to challenge Gawd's Chosen People!

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old March 25th, 2017 #11
Crowe

I'm suspecting wagon burners are the culprits. I heard they showed up and caused trouble for him in Leith. And they kinda have a history of committing arson (and worse) against Whites.

Old March 25th, 2017 #12
Shelise Williams
Banned

Default Welp, I do not even know what to say

You guys, "dang-gummit" (or whatever) can't even get a small all white town to support you. They burn a church to keep you out. See, everyone hates you, even if most Whites distrust Blacks. They distrust you more. This is your problem. Like Trump and Ryan trying to discredit President Obama, you have nothing positive to offer.

This is why everyone hates you. What exactly do you offer? A life free of non-whites I know, but most people do not feel the same way.

I enjoy discussions with the occasional White. We are so different in fact - our conversations are limited for the most part, but we have many, many ideas in common.

The ideas that are important. This is where the educated of all races collide. Not pizzagate, not Obummer and related name-calling, not BLM in most respects, to be honest.... Not calling Pelosi and Hillary various vile names.

We focus on the good of the American people, and that includes you bigots, whether you like it or not. I saw a post about you all moving to Antartica.

If you can not win 99% White folks "Up Nort", this may be your only option.

Consider this.

Old March 25th, 2017 #13
Joe from OH

"Shelise Williams", are you a practicing jew or an athiestic one?

Old March 25th, 2017 #14
Shelise Williams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
"Shelise Williams", are you a practicing jew or an athiestic one?
Joe! Good old Joe from Ohio. I am not Jewish in any way. You have NO idea who I am. You are a fool. Calling me a Jew? Look for my posts about Jews.

You stupid f___s are so hateful of Blacks that you ignore what would help you. I would side with a Jew over an ignorant white ignorant bigot.

We do not need you. Obsolete farm equipment? No.Worse, you are obsolete in general.

Old March 25th, 2017 #15
N.B. Forrest

Wigger cunt.....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old March 27th, 2017 #16
James Hawthorne

The Jay Thomas Show talk about Craig Cobb

Rob Port, Craig Cobb, Refugee Resettlement, Warmer Weather, Urban Chickens, Old Clothing Fads, Healthcare – The Jay Thomas Show

Nome relieved by church fire, but Cobb says he may still try to stay | INFORUM

970 WDAY Rob Port interview with Craig Cobb -- Scroll to 16:00

970 WDAY on Demand - The Rob (re)Port (Featuring Kevin Cramer and Craig Cobb) | WDAY

Last edited by James Hawthorne; March 27th, 2017 at 06:15 PM.

Old March 27th, 2017 #17
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Fucking old cunt. Uncle Shmuel has been telling him who the Good Guys & the Bad Guys are all his thoughtless life; the kikes have made their enemies his enemies, and that's A-OK with him, cuz ever'body KNOWS goldurn Nazis are villains who gotta be stopped fer darin' to challenge Gawd's Chosen People!
Let's see how this stupid old bastard likes it if Uncle Shmuel places some of those nice refugees in his little town and they rape or murder him, his wife or grandchildren, or burn his house down. A guy like Craig Cobb for a neighbor will sound pretty good then.

Unfortunately, many White goyim in the KWA will be learning the hard way and many will be paying with their lives in the not so distant future, just like they are in Europe and South Africa. Many are already with all the black-on-White hush crimes, but their numbers will increase.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old March 27th, 2017 #18
James Hawthorne

Thoughts on arsonists and invert reality...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb

Psychological lit on arsonists indicates they frequently have IQs of 70 to 90. (70 is retarded). I would imagine the high end-- 90 and up to 95 or 98 would cover some many Nome residents. It is also stated they not infrequently have skin problems. I noticed in the papers, Jankowski is quoted using improper syntax...less than standard English. We are more or less contemporaries-- he 76, me 65. I remember from that era in America when we were young-- families or persons with low socio-economic status and reasoning skills could virtually never muster cogent standard English. Just not in their toolbox. That's a fact, Jack.

Serial arsonists occur less frequently. The case of John Ott, a fire investigator from Glendale CA is quite interesting. He burned down. 66 homes and killed 2 people and is doing life.

Media is not telling you-- I just found out from Ken Disk, the lead investigator-- federal ATF is already on the case. Also talked to female attorneys Berge (Kevin Richman's) and Overboe (Alexis Wolf's) today. Wolf vs Rich man is proceeding and I'm in that mix.

Obviously, this level of investigation is beyond the skill and asset levels of Randy McClafin's political office. Though it may help his re-election, I don't mind mentioning, he seems singularly uninterested in capturing the arsonist(s) and has not even found or conversed with men who Jankowski said plotted to burn me out. Such good character. To be expected. There are 200 million people in Brazil; 122 million in Mexico. Christianity is a brown religion worldwide, with a minority of whites-- still bald-falsely, a horrifically anti-White religious cult, albeit the largest cult in the world. So how high can the bar be to get in? Not very.

Because there is a violent hateful terrorist on the loose in North Dakota, my probation officer has received permission from the highest levels of the system for me to install security cams on my properties in Sherwood and Nome. Before this event, I was not allowed to have security cams.

Please call McClafin's office at 701-845-8530 and Gov. Doug Burgum's office at 701-328-2200 and ask they request the FBI assist in the investigation. What if the Nome arsonist next gets in a local dispute with a couple with 3 little children?

My probation officer and his bosses have given me permission, under these violent-terrorist on thhttps://m.youtube.com/wat... circumstances, to install security cameras on my properties.

https://www.sayanythingblog.com/entr...ed-not-hatred/

VNN Media

Old March 27th, 2017 #19
James Hawthorne

KFGO Interview with Craig Cobb and Rev James Logston former PM of the Creativity religion.

Nome building co-owner Craig Cobb on fire's destruction and the Creativity Movement | KFGO-790

VNN Media

Last edited by James Hawthorne; March 27th, 2017 at 06:38 PM.

Old March 28th, 2017 #20
Crowe

How bad is the damage? Did the whole thing burn to the ground, or just a section of the structure? It looked like a pretty large church from the picture I saw, and maybe he could just demolish the section that got burned, and build up an add on in its place? He might even be able to reuse some of the materials. It doesn't have to be master carpentry work.

Last edited by Crowe; March 28th, 2017 at 10:59 PM.

Tags
craig cobb, creativity, creativity movement, ple

Thread