http://www.white-history.com/

Old February 11th, 2011 #2
William North
Banned

Indeed a fascinating book......

Old May 2nd, 2011 #3
Jurgenmac
Banned

Kemp is a ZOG agent and his book is defective if you examine it .
He used intimidation tactics against a Greek friend who dared to question him.
He put photos of the Greek guy's house online to blackmail him to stop asking questions.
Another BNP scumbag Zionist with maybe some Jews in the family tree.

Other things Kemp have written are obviously Neo-Con. So maybe we need a White History book by a real White writer, not some SA intelligence service guy?
William Pierce had a fairly decent book called "Who we are" that could use a little illustration.

Old May 2nd, 2011 #4
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurgenmac View Post
Other things Kemp have written are obviously Neo-Con. So maybe we need a White History book by a real White writer, not some SA intelligence service guy?
William Pierce had a fairly decent book called "Who we are" that could use a little illustration.
I wouldn't go so far as to call Kemp a ZOG agent. Personally Kemp in my home a few years back and took him on a tour of the Smoky Mountains.

However, I will give you the background between Kemp's March of the Titans and Dr. Pierce's Who We Are as told to me by a long time personal friend of Pierce.

Quote:
Kemp had ripped off Dr. Pierce's Who We Are as the foundation for his March of the Titans history book before he badmouthed Dr. Pierce and the National Alliance.
On the following thread, I started a project to add illustration to each of the 26 articles that make up the unfinished book, Who We Are.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...05#post1268205

Old May 3rd, 2011 #5
Jurgenmac
Banned

He was involved with the BNP for years. Also he set up Clive Derby Lewis in South Africa. Which was a disaster for the White side there.
A sneaky effeminate jew type character if you look into him and he told his ex-wife he was a secret Zionist which you can see in his writings. Check out the book on Islam for example.

Also the usual vicious BNP type attacks out of him on WN in the UK.As you can see on his own site.
http://www.white-history.com/rushton/

Rushton's crime being anti-BNP , anti-jew-fag "modernist".

Kemp calls White Nationalists "Nutzis" .

http://slackbastard.anarchobase.com/?p=6713

The kind of journalistic false scum we could do without.

Old May 6th, 2011 #6
William North
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurgenmac View Post
Kemp is a ZOG agent and his book is defective if you examine it .
He used intimidation tactics against a Greek friend who dared to question him.
He put photos of the Greek guy's house online to blackmail him to stop asking questions.
Another BNP scumbag Zionist with maybe some Jews in the family tree.

No shit... You say.. Arthur Kemp is a ZOG-agent!! Well I had my suspicions about it. I havenīt really examined the book, but I got hints here and there, being defective.

But what you are saying is really a bit shocking, scary. You say he used intimidation tactics towards a Greek friend of yours, that sounds scary.

And further, other things by Kemp are leaning towards neo-con (?). That was a bit of surprise. Actually I havenīt read any other books by Kemp.

Old May 7th, 2011 #7
Jurgenmac
Banned

He is a BNP insider and the BNP is a ZOG pro-Jew , pro-gay party, and he pushed for blacks to be in the party. Does anyone still believe that these parties are somehow trying to sneak up on the Jew by being more Jewish than the Jew and by openly serving the Jew with anti-Muzzie propaganda and by attacking genuine racists?
These perverters of our ideas are our worst enemies, something people are slow to understand as they steal our ideological family silver and hand it to the Jew.

The famous March of the Titans is not such a great book. Clearly a real White Nationalists has to make a pretty book with lots of pictures to displace this crap .
And Ancient Egyptians were not White they were hamitic wogs from the word go and there was nothing White about their culture (which continues to contaminate to this day, the Christ-insane praise the wog god of Egypt every time they say Amen) but maybe to some SA mischling like Kemp it seems White to him. Also you might have noticed how his book dwells on negative and divisive stuff leading to several anti-Kemp sites by Greeks etc.

Also MOTT is short on material on the Jew.But the crucial point of White history is this polar struggle between these two opposite races.

Pierce's book Who we are is much better just shorter and without nice illustrations.
I have been working on my own White History for a few years. Maybe sometime I will get it finished.

Old May 11th, 2016 #8
White Brazilian Boy

I hate this blatant nordicism that puts the Nordics as being the founders/leaders of Greco-Roman civilization.

The Romans always regarded the Germanics as being physicaly diferent from them and still some deluded people like Kemp believes that Nordics elites ruled the mediterranean lower classes.

This is how Romans looked like:

Just like Italians of today:

Not like these:

Thread