Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 7th, 2016 #41
robertofrommilan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Milano, Italia
Posts: 51
robertofrommilan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Bannon View Post
It's pathetic how fuckwits like you will embrace some stand alone Epson le; in this case you went all the way back to the early 19th century. Is Dumas the normal outcome of such unions? No. If itwere then Brazil wouldn't be the shithole that is.

Roger, Roger...
Again the tough guy mode on?
There are millions of so called mixed race people who are above average in every walks of life, right now, not in the nineteenth century.
And about Brazil, have you ever been there? Wonderful country. Wonderful culture. Wonderful girls of every colour...
A lot of problems also, of course. Poverty, violence...A lot of historical reason for that. But in the last decade things changed slowly for the better. Search the statistics and prepare to enjoy the olympic games of this summer there.
And, by the way, brasilian greatest novelist, Machado de Assis, was a "quadroon"...


Again, look at Brazil. Emphasis on being destroyed.

What was destroyed, again?





Irish and Italians are ethnically white; that argument fails.

They were considered and treated as "nigger", that was my argoment. The only t hing that fa il is your ability to grasp an analogy.

Italians make up over 90% of the population. Do you want to gamble on how it will look when that's reversed? Think Brazil.
Don't know about far future. (You don't either) But for now in three decades of massive immigration murder rate dropped from two thousands to less than five hundreds. In sixty million population. Some social and cultural problem, of course.But, basically, people is fine here. We work with foreigners, we go to the chinese restaurant or to the egyptian owned pizzeria, and someone has a black or asian partner and offspring...and this children are italian. They consider themselves italian and we, the overwhelmingly majority of italian people, consider them italian. So, no paranoid "genocide" of any kind nel bel paese...

Have a nice day, Roger. Seriously. World is not that bad. Luckily, no one want to kill. And you May have nice white babies, or maybe you already have. And that's enough to say that no one is committing genocide against your people.
 
Old April 8th, 2016 #42
George Witzgall
Senior Member
 
George Witzgall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,450
George Witzgall
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertofrommilan View Post
Don't know about far future. (You don't either) But for now in three decades of massive immigration murder rate dropped from two thousands to less than five hundreds. In sixty million population. Some social and cultural problem, of course.But, basically, people is fine here. We work with foreigners, we go to the chinese restaurant or to the egyptian owned pizzeria, and someone has a black or asian partner and offspring...and this children are italian. They consider themselves italian and we, the overwhelmingly majority of italian people, consider them italian. So, no paranoid "genocide" of any kind nel bel paese...

Have a nice day, Roger. Seriously. World is not that bad. Luckily, no one want to kill. And you May have nice white babies, or maybe you already have. And that's enough to say that no one is committing genocide against your people.
Why do you consider foreigners Italian? What makes them Italian? They are only coming to Europe because they are looking for a better life, they aren't coming because they see themselves as German or Italian or whatever. If you want to help them, go to Africa or the Middle East to help them.

You realize if foreigners become citizens they will be more lax about letting in other foreigners, and it will snowball, so that in a hundred years there won't be an Italian or German ethnicity.
__________________
I am Aryan.

Last edited by George Witzgall; April 8th, 2016 at 06:57 AM.
 
Old April 8th, 2016 #43
robertofrommilan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Milano, Italia
Posts: 51
robertofrommilan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Why do you consider foreigners Italian? What makes them Italian? They are only coming to Europe because they are looking for a better life, they aren't coming because they see themselves as German or Italian or whatever. If you want to help them, go to Africa or the Middle East to help them.

You realize if foreigners become citizens they will be more lax about letting in other foreigners, and it will snowball, so that in a hundred years there won't be an Italian or German ethnicity.
Hi George

I don't consider immigrants to be italian, I'm speaking about people who's born in Italy, regardless of race. If someone is born and is grown in Italy and speak italian as a mothertongue is italian for me. He c ould be an adopted african like Mario Balotelli or an immigrants son or daughter: I'm not denying there are a lot of identity issues in this situation, I don't wear pink spectacles. And I'm not the humanitarian liberal type who wants to "help", cause basically I believe anyone has to help himself...I'm just realist and not scared of changes. And I don't believe in your snowball theory, but even in that case, the numero of future "white italians" is decided by their fertilty rate, and not by immigration. So, no genocide again
 
Old April 8th, 2016 #44
George Witzgall
Senior Member
 
George Witzgall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,450
George Witzgall
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertofrommilan View Post
Hi George

I don't consider immigrants to be italian, I'm speaking about people who's born in Italy, regardless of race. If someone is born and is grown in Italy and speak italian as a mothertongue is italian for me. He c ould be an adopted african like Mario Balotelli or an immigrants son or daughter: I'm not denying there are a lot of identity issues in this situation, I don't wear pink spectacles. And I'm not the humanitarian liberal type who wants to "help", cause basically I believe anyone has to help himself...I'm just realist and not scared of changes. And I don't believe in your snowball theory, but even in that case, the numero of future "white italians" is decided by their fertilty rate, and not by immigration. So, no genocide again
The population of Africa is projected to be 4 billion in 100 years. There will be wars and ethnic cleansings and famines (no matter how much food is sent) and diseases, and refugees fleeing for their lives who will want to come to Europe. Even if just 1% make it to Europe every year, that's like nearly the population of Italy coming every year.

You have to draw the line somewhere. Saying that only people born to Italian parents are Italian is a logical place to draw the line, and is NOT racist. I'm asking you, today, to join with us nationalists in respecting and protecting native ethnic identities, not just in Europe but around the world (this also means promoting native birth rates). Join us in our struggle against globalism.

We need you on our side. God bless.
__________________
I am Aryan.
 
Old April 8th, 2016 #45
White Brazilian Boy
Senior Member
 
White Brazilian Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Posts: 823
White Brazilian Boy
Default

By robertofrommilam's logic this Brazilian girl of Italian ancestry from Lombardy and Veneto is not Italian regardless her blood:


While this guy is a real Italian:


Fantastic logic. I bet if Balotelli traveled back in time to Ancient Rome the people there would think he is a native.

Last edited by White Brazilian Boy; April 8th, 2016 at 02:26 PM.
 
Old April 8th, 2016 #46
White Brazilian Boy
Senior Member
 
White Brazilian Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Posts: 823
White Brazilian Boy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertofrommilan View Post
I've read you were from San Francisco so I misenderstood.

The reasons why Asian civilizations didn't colonize Australia are complex and quite off-topic, but for now we can just notice how polinesian people, who managed to discover and occupy any pacific island in a range of thousands miles (impetus) didn't enter australia too. It's enteresting indeed, I will make some historical research.

I'm italian and I'm well aware that our ancestors emigrated everywere...there are many millions more people of italian descent worldwide than in Italy. I'm also aware that in anglos countries we were considered european niggers, and treated accordingly. One of the worst linching in US history was against italian, have you ever heard about? So, to answer your question, I'm not scared of immigration per se.

What about Puškin and Dumas? Would you put their books in the Universal Library of the White race or do you think thei're whortless cause the authors were "niggers" (according to WN standards, not mine)
Thank for reading and answering
Only in the USA Italians were considered niggers. Here in Brazil nobody would say Italians are part black.
 
Old April 8th, 2016 #47
robertofrommilan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Milano, Italia
Posts: 51
robertofrommilan
Default

Hi Brazilian Boy.
Yes, that's what I believe. Balotelli is italian like Pelé is brasilian. (Not a quarter that good unfortunately). And the beautiful girl is brasilian if she think in portoguese..
In the past, nationality and "race" were related, worldwide. But this is changing since the 15th century, and foolish attempts to stop this, like expulsion of jews and moors from Spain, or nazi Germany, failed.
Have you ever read Machado de Assis?
 
Old April 8th, 2016 #48
sfo6519
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 11
sfo6519
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertofrommilan View Post
If a man or woman don't have an offspring at all, he/ she put an end to his /her genetical lineage. But mating with someone in a different "race", his/her genes pool pass to the next generation in the same way that if his/her partner would be of the same "race"...so where is the genocide you are so worried about?
Robert, I think you have great point. Genetics is all scientific, before genetics people knew that white+black is not equal to 'white'. After genetics was discovered, the world completely changed. Because every drop of all biology is pure genetics. Let me give you two good candidate examples:
1. Pure negroid person : Robert Mugabe
http://www.thedailyvox.co.za/nine-th...robert-mugabe/
2. Pure caucasoid person : Prince William
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...t-kate-4294083

So, what makes them who they are ? Purity of genes defines them to the core.

If you race mix 1 and 2, what you get neither 1 nor 2 but a half-breed mix of genes. In essence, once white and black genes are mixed to form a mulatto - you can NEVER unmix and separate them apart but you can dilute them by remixing them of the same race over and over again. (Example: Negroid Tiger Woods race-mixing with white to get rid of his black blood).
So, what actually happens to white-blooded person and / or black-blooded person by race-mixing ?
Great question, If a white person (white man or woman) race mixes with a negro -- their 70,000 years of genetic mutation is lost because of recessive nature and negro genes is extremely dominant genes shows up in the offspring. So the person looks like a negro. Whereas, white on white they retain the genetic makeup as-is unchanged since the beginning of time.

First there were the lowland gorillas, then chimps, then negroes, then modern humans. So, negroes are NOT fully evolved creatures therefore race-mixing with blacks takes you back to primitive jungle bunny status.
 
Old April 9th, 2016 #49
robertofrommilan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Milano, Italia
Posts: 51
robertofrommilan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfo6519 View Post
Robert, I think you have great point. Genetics is all scientific, before genetics people knew that white+black is not equal to 'white'. After genetics was discovered, the world completely changed. Because every drop of all biology is pure genetics. Let me give you two good candidate examples:
1. Pure negroid person : Robert Mugabe
http://www.thedailyvox.co.za/nine-th...robert-mugabe/
2. Pure caucasoid person : Prince William
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...t-kate-4294083

So, what makes them who they are ? Purity of genes defines them to the core.

If you race mix 1 and 2, what you get neither 1 nor 2 but a half-breed mix of genes. In essence, once white and black genes are mixed to form a mulatto - you can NEVER unmix and separate them apart but you can dilute them by remixing them of the same race over and over again. (Example: Negroid Tiger Woods race-mixing with white to get rid of his black blood).
So, what actually happens to white-blooded person and / or black-blooded person by race-mixing ?
Great question, If a white person (white man or woman) race mixes with a negro -- their 70,000 years of genetic mutation is lost because of recessive nature and negro genes is extremely dominant genes shows up in the offspring. So the person looks like a negro. Whereas, white on white they retain the genetic makeup as-is unchanged since the beginning of time.

First there were the lowland gorillas, then chimps, then negroes, then modern humans. So, negroes are NOT fully evolved creatures therefore race-mixing with blacks takes you back to primitive jungle bunny status.
Hi Sfo, nice try

I agree that, for the world's sake, Robert Mugabe and Prince William should not mate and have no offspring.

But, according to your logic, every accomplishments of mulatto people should be ascribed to their black genetic, cause "white genes are recessive" and get "lost".

I'm not a genetist but I know that light eyes genes are recessive, I don't know about all the test of the pack. But even recessive genes don't get lost and they can return in the phenotype, and that's why some mulattoes have blue or green eyes.

And about your small theory of human evolution, the common ancestor of caucasoid and negro people was either not white or black. He was probably more Khoy- San looking, but history of human evolution is still developing, so I don't want to argue about this.

Let me ask you a question: If you have no other choices, you would mate with a good looking, intelligent black woman or with an ugly and retarded white one? The question is not futile, because race-mixing is an individual choice, and not a political art involving the destiny of the (ipothetical) aryan race. That's the basical point of the thread. If your political goal is to save the white race from extinction (which is really far from...)...make white babies. But get the fuck out from other people's bedroom, because the great heritage of western civilization is freedom, and not pale skin.
 
Old April 9th, 2016 #50
robertofrommilan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Milano, Italia
Posts: 51
robertofrommilan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
The population of Africa is projected to be 4 billion in 100 years. There will be wars and ethnic cleansings and famines (no matter how much food is sent) and diseases, and refugees fleeing for their lives who will want to come to Europe. Even if just 1% make it to Europe every year, that's like nearly the population of Italy coming every year.

You have to draw the line somewhere. Saying that only people born to Italian parents are Italian is a logical place to draw the line, and is NOT racist. I'm asking you, today, to join with us nationalists in respecting and protecting native ethnic identities, not just in Europe but around the world (this also means promoting native birth rates). Join us in our struggle against globalism.

We need you on our side. God bless.
Hi George

Your apocalyptical scenario of African future is possible, but it's not sure. We will see.
For now, we have to draw the line to a reasonable immigration, I agree. It's a very complex issue but it has little to do with race-mixing.

About the struggle against globalism, you have just two theoretical ways to achieve your goal: a police-state like North Korea, or to de-invent radio, telephone, television, internet, airplanes and ships. The first is not so appealing to me, the second is impossibile.

So, I will continue to enjoy life in this imperfect world,which is far from crumbling down.

A question : you are a german Living in the US, right? Why are you nationalist?
 
Old April 9th, 2016 #51
robertofrommilan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Milano, Italia
Posts: 51
robertofrommilan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
The population of Africa is projected to be 4 billion in 100 years. There will be wars and ethnic cleansings and famines (no matter how much food is sent) and diseases, and refugees fleeing for their lives who will want to come to Europe. Even if just 1% make it to Europe every year, that's like nearly the population of Italy coming every year.

You have to draw the line somewhere. Saying that only people born to Italian parents are Italian is a logical place to draw the line, and is NOT racist. I'm asking you, today, to join with us nationalists in respecting and protecting native ethnic identities, not just in Europe but around the world (this also means promoting native birth rates). Join us in our struggle against globalism.

We need you on our side. God bless.
Hi George

Your apocalyptical scenario of African future is possible, but it's not sure. We will see.
For now, we have to draw the line to a reasonable immigration, I agree. It's a very complex issue but it has little to do with race-mixing.

About the struggle against globalism, you have just two theoretical ways to achieve your goal: a police-state like North Korea, or to de-invent radio, telephone, television, internet, airplanes and ships. The first is not so appealing to me, the second is impossibile.

So, I will continue to enjoy life in this imperfect world,which is far from crumbling down.

A question : you are a german Living in the US, right? Why are you nationalist?
 
Old April 9th, 2016 #52
John Adams
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,695
Default

To all those that think race means nothing, talk to an organ replacement doctor
The offspring of mixed race have difficulty accepting bone marrow transplants
http://content.time.com/time/health/...993074,00.html
 
Old April 9th, 2016 #53
robertofrommilan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Milano, Italia
Posts: 51
robertofrommilan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
To all those that think race means nothing, talk to an organ replacement doctor
The offspring of mixed race have difficulty accepting bone marrow transplants
http://content.time.com/time/health/...993074,00.html
Question : what have to do race-mixing with genocide?

AN answer: the offspring of mixed race have difficulty accepting bone marrone transplant

With such a strong logic and ability in dentate, no wonder you have a mulatto president.

Try again, John. You can do better than this.
 
Old April 9th, 2016 #54
White Brazilian Boy
Senior Member
 
White Brazilian Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Posts: 823
White Brazilian Boy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertofrommilan View Post
Hi Brazilian Boy.
Yes, that's what I believe. Balotelli is italian like Pelé is brasilian. (Not a quarter that good unfortunately). And the beautiful girl is brasilian if she think in portoguese..
In the past, nationality and "race" were related, worldwide. But this is changing since the 15th century, and foolish attempts to stop this, like expulsion of jews and moors from Spain, or nazi Germany, failed.
Have you ever read Machado de Assis?
I have read a little bit.
 
Old April 9th, 2016 #55
robertofrommilan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Milano, Italia
Posts: 51
robertofrommilan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Brazilian Boy View Post
I have read a little bit.
Ok. Do you think there's something not "white" in his prose?
Do you think he mastered portouguese like the average white guy or better?
 
Old April 10th, 2016 #56
George Witzgall
Senior Member
 
George Witzgall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,450
George Witzgall
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertofrommilan View Post
About the struggle against globalism, you have just two theoretical ways to achieve your goal: a police-state like North Korea, or to de-invent radio, telephone, television, internet, airplanes and ships. The first is not so appealing to me, the second is impossibile.
What I mean is a struggle against the quashing of identity, the sense of rootedness and belonging to a people (not superior to other peoples, but different, unique from other peoples) - see discussion below.

When people are conscientious about preserving their identity as a people, then you have true diversity of nations in the world. You can learn from people of other nations, and compete with each other, and visit each other, but you do it from a place of security. Your people's culture will of course evolve and be changed by others' cultures, but there is the ground rule that this change will only happen "organically" within the context of your people, rather than as a result of foreigners changing it internally (and by the way, those foreigners also lose their sense of identity in the process since they don't really belong to your people until after some generations later when they have finally assimilated).

See below - Israelis have done a great job of achieving this, what they call Zionism = Israeli Nationalism. They do not have a North Korean police state. And they have radios and internet. So it's doable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertofrommilan View Post
A question : you are a german Living in the US, right? Why are you nationalist?
I'm half-German. I'm a nationalist because I see the need to belong to a people, to cherish your traditions and history and have a real connection to the past and your roots through your people. I see how Jews have a state that preserves their traditions and heritage, and I see European ethnicities equally as deserving of homelands to protect their heritage and roots, and give them a sense that they belong to a people and are spiritually connected to each other, like Jews have. I believe it is a human right, and without this, we wither spiritually, we have less a feeling of community. We are less willing to meet our neighbors (let alone strangers) in our communities.

Humans evolved in tribes that acted as extended families, and it helped to give us a sense of fulfillment and spiritual satisfaction, knowing we were working for the greater good and defending our people. I see a lot of the ills of the modern world as a result of this loss of rootedness and belonging. Europeans no longer have any children, and are very materialistic and worried about finances and do not have a strong sense of identity with their people, their "tribe" as the Jews say. (I also believe "tribalism" is even more important for men than women - we satisfy it with our favorite sports team, or whatever, but it's not the same.)

And I can say this because as an American I have even so much less of a "tribal" identity. We had a national identity fifty years ago, but then the cold war ended, and we had lots of immigrants (legal and illegal) coming in from around the world, and of course anyone born on American soil is also automatically American - so being American really doesn't mean much any more - you can pick someone at random from the globe and say they are American and who is to say they aren't?
__________________
I am Aryan.

Last edited by George Witzgall; April 10th, 2016 at 05:46 AM.
 
Old April 10th, 2016 #57
robertofrommilan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Milano, Italia
Posts: 51
robertofrommilan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
What I mean is a struggle against the quashing of identity, the sense of rootedness and belonging to a people (not superior to other peoples, but different, unique from other peoples) - see discussion below.

When people are conscientious about preserving their identity as a people, then you have true diversity of nations in the world. You can learn from people of other nations, and compete with each other, and visit each other, but you do it from a place of security. Your people's culture will of course evolve and be changed by others' cultures, but there is the ground rule that this change will only happen "organically" within the context of your people, rather than as a result of foreigners changing it internally (anyd by the way, those foreigners also lose their sense of identity in the process since they don't really belong to your people until after some generations later when they have finally assimilated).

See below - Israelis have done a great job of achieving this, what they call Zionism = Israeli Nationalism. They do not have a North Korean police state. And they have radios and internet. So it's doable.



I'm half-German. I'm a nationalist because I see the need to belong to a people, to cherish your traditions and history and have a real connection to the past and your roots through your people. I see how Jews have a state that preserves their traditions and heritage, and I see European ethnicities equally as deserving of homelands to protect their heritage and roots, and give them a sense that they belong to a people and are spiritually connected to each other, like Jews have. I believe it is a human right, and without this, we wither spiritually, we have less a feeling of community. We are less willing to meet our neighbors (let alone strangers) in our communities.

Humans evolved in tribes that acted as extended families, and it helped to give us a sense of fulfillment and spiritual satisfaction, knowing we were working for the greater good and defending our people. I see a lot of the ills of the modern world as a result of this loss of rootedness and belonging. Europeans no longer have any children, and are very materialistic and worried about finances and do not have a strong sense of identity with their people, their "tribe" as the Jews say. (I also believe "tribalism" is even more important for men than women - we satisfy it with our favorite sports team, or whatever, but it's not the same.)

And I can say this because as an American I have even so much less of a "tribal" identity. We had a national identity fifty years ago, but then the cold war ended, and we had lots of immigrants (legal and illegal) coming in from around the world, and of course anyone born on American soil is also automatically American - so being American really doesn't mean much any more - you can pick someone at random from the globe and say they are American and who is to say they aren't?
I understand your feelings and also agree with some of your ideas, but the issues your speaking about have just a loose connection with race and race-mixing. Even with zero immigration in Europe, you will have mixed couples, because people travel worldwide for business or tourism, and sometime fall in love with foreigners. The average loser who call himself WN pretend race-mixing to be a contemporary issue propagated by jews, but it's just a natural thing, ancient as the human race.

And about Israel, I suppose you're enough well-read to know about christian and muslim arabs who are Israele c itizens. I agree that they are a sort of second-class citizen, but there are no laws against "miscenation", for what I know (I will check anyway).

I dare to say, even if I don't know anything about you, you are a sort of misguided nostalgic. It seems to me your prevalent feeling is homesickness, but unfortunately your nostalgia is for something who never existed: the extended family you were speaking about was the small tribe of our remote ancestor, something so far back that we can just make theories about it.
In the past we can look back, time of out parents youth for example. The "belonging" and "rootedness" was already lost, because people were moving from their rural community to tthe cities and the factories...It could be sad, but there's no "home" to come back in my opinion, no pure Germany, no merry England, no "dolce vita" Italy, no old Dixie, and that's for the basical reason that those places never existed outside out fantasy...

Have a nice day
 
Old April 11th, 2016 #58
George Witzgall
Senior Member
 
George Witzgall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,450
George Witzgall
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertofrommilan View Post
I understand your feelings and also agree with some of your ideas, but the issues your speaking about have just a loose connection with race and race-mixing. Even with zero immigration in Europe, you will have mixed couples, because people travel worldwide for business or tourism, and sometime fall in love with foreigners. The average loser who call himself WN pretend race-mixing to be a contemporary issue propagated by jews, but it's just a natural thing, ancient as the human race.
Sure there will be some folks who fall in love with foreigners, and every nation will probably handle that differently. In some cases, if the foreigner genuinely wants to "convert" to the ethnicity and make them his people, then after a certain time period he can maybe be given provisional citizenship (although if it turns out he is disloyal he can be expelled, and he won't have the rights of full citizens, like being able to hold political office, etc..)

But this is not an argument for immigration, anymore than saying just because a boat may leak every so often, you might as well start dumping bucketfuls of water into the boat.

Race-mixing is an ancient thing; even the ancient Aryans who created rigid caste systems in northern India thousands of years ago eventually succumbed to it. But if a people feel like it is important to preserve their identity, they can survive as a people like Jews have. So it really depends on how determined a people/nation is to preserve their identity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertofrommilan View Post
And about Israel, I suppose you're enough well-read to know about christian and muslim arabs who are Israele c itizens. I agree that they are a sort of second-class citizen, but there are no laws against "miscenation", for what I know (I will check anyway).
I believe it's illegal for a Jew to marry a non-Jew in Israel, but you can get around the law by leaving Israel and getting married and then re-entering as a married couple. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_in_Israel

But my point is intermarriage is discouraged by most Israelis. The law is secondary since laws can be changed if the people really wanted to, so what counts is the will of the people; they (even the non-religious) feel it is important for Jews to marry fellow Jews.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertofrommilan View Post
I dare to say, even if I don't know anything about you, you are a sort of misguided nostalgic. It seems to me your prevalent feeling is homesickness, but unfortunately your nostalgia is for something who never existed: the extended family you were speaking about was the small tribe of our remote ancestor, something so far back that we can just make theories about it.
In the past we can look back, time of out parents youth for example. The "belonging" and "rootedness" was already lost, because people were moving from their rural community to tthe cities and the factories...It could be sad, but there's no "home" to come back in my opinion, no pure Germany, no merry England, no "dolce vita" Italy, no old Dixie, and that's for the basical reason that those places never existed outside out fantasy...

Have a nice day
I'm actually very pragmatic. European ethnicities exist and people are increasingly wanting to respect and protect them, even young people, who have formed an "Identitarian Movement" (have you heard of it?). Again and again I come back to Judaism as a model example since Jews have been so successful in preserving their identity and heritage and history. It's true that European ethnicities don't as of today engender the same intensity of feelings of solidarity and brotherhood that Jews have, but that doesn't mean there is no hope for the future; an increasingly large number of folks are extending a hand to their fellow man to join them in ensuring their people, their nation, will survive the ages, that their deeds and their ancestors' and descendants' deeds and accomplishments will never be erased from the history books. You may say they are dreamers, Roberto. But I hope someday you will join them, and create a "dolce vita" Italy that will be the envy of the world.
__________________
I am Aryan.

Last edited by George Witzgall; April 11th, 2016 at 11:49 AM.
 
Old April 11th, 2016 #59
robertofrommilan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Milano, Italia
Posts: 51
robertofrommilan
Default

Thank you for your nice invitation, but even if all nationalists would be as nice as you paint them, I will fear the side-effects of their politics. I'm a liberal and a libertarian, and I'm against any kind of ideology who put ethic before individual freedom: socialism, religion, racialism, nationalism....I believe they're just the same bunch, stemming from the will of power and control of people who hold on them.

I'm not against love for oneself fatherland or heritage, but I see my fatherland as the framework of my freedom, and not as a metaphisical entity who can decide about the legitimacy of my marriage and offspring, so if I decide to marry a nigerian or a japanise woman I believe in the rightness of full citizenship for her and our offspring, it's very simple.

And it's how it will work in the future, either. Even the israely attempt to keep the jewishness of theirs nation giving the rights on marriage to the religious institution doesn't work, and it's under pressure from parts of israely society.

You seem to be a reasonable and clever guy, and I have nothing against people like you who are pro-white, who oppose immigration and so on. For what I care you can claim that white people are demi-gods, that black are apes and jews are devil...here I just affirm two simple points:
1 no white genocide is happening
2 race-mixing is an individual choice that doesn't affect anyone

I know that, in your heart, you know I'm right.

Ciao!
 
Old April 11th, 2016 #60
robertofrommilan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Milano, Italia
Posts: 51
robertofrommilan
Default

Thank you for your nice invitation, but even if all nationalists would be as nice as you paint them, I will fear the side-effects of their politics. I'm a liberal and a libertarian, and I'm against any kind of ideology who put ethic before individual freedom: socialism, religion, racialism, nationalism....I believe they're just the same bunch, stemming from the will of power and control of people who hold on them.

I'm not against love for oneself fatherland or heritage, but I see my fatherland as the framework of my freedom, and not as a metaphisical entity who can decide about the legitimacy of my marriage and offspring, so if I decide to marry a nigerian or a japanise woman I believe in the rightness of full citizenship for her and our offspring, it's very simple.

And it's how it will work in the future, either. Even the israely attempt to keep the jewishness of theirs nation giving the rights on marriage to the religious institution doesn't work, and it's under pressure from parts of israely society.

You seem to be a reasonable and clever guy, and I have nothing against people like you who are pro-white, who oppose immigration and so on. For what I care you can claim that white people are demi-gods, that black are apes and jews are devil...here I just affirm two simple points:
1 no white genocide is happening
2 race-mixing is an individual choice that doesn't affect anyone

I know that, in your heart, you know I'm right.

Ciao!
 
Reply

Tags
race mixing, race pseudo-science

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:39 AM.
Page generated in 0.15863 seconds.