VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 30th, 2020 #621
T.Garrett
Banned

Post nigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
"A SWAT team this month rendered a residence in Charlotte, North Carolina, unlivable after firing pepper spray and tear gas into the house while in pursuit of a suspect who was not there.

Trey McClendon, 19, was later arrested without incident.

The Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department (CMPD) sought McClendon on violent felony arrest warrants, according to a statement from Lt. Andy Harris. "SWAT was called to the scene to assist with his apprehension given McClendon's violent history," he said. "After several hours of attempting to communicate with Mr. McClendon were unsuccessful, officers attempted to enter the location to take McClendon into custody. Once officers gained access to the residence, they determined that McClendon was not present in the residence."

But the London family, who own the home, tell a different story. They claim they knew McClendon wasn't present at their house, and that they only gave officers permission to enter so that the officers could check for themselves without incident. "The keys were literally placed in their hands, and we don't understand why they decided to bring tanks out," Dominique Camm, the family's lawyer, said at a press conference on July 17."

""The violent criminal history is just obscene," Rob Tufano of CMPD told the local NBC affiliate. "No officer is just going to walk in with a set of keys."

Instead, on July 11, the CMPD team deployed the tear gas and pepper spray, as well as what neighbors described as flash bang grenades, a tank, snipers, and K-9 units, according to The Charlotte Observer. The result: significant structural damage, including several holes in the ceiling.

Police permitted the London family to return to the residence at 3:30 a.m. on the morning of July 12 when they realized they'd need to find another place to live.

"They destroyed our family home, a place where we stayed, a place where we once called home and had family gatherings—a place that we can no longer call a home," Ebony London Gunter, whose mother lived at the house, said at the press conference. "This is the place that we come and gather, and so now it's like our sense of security, our sense of family has now been taken and shaken. And they did that for nothing. Like, at the end of the day, they walked away empty handed and they left us to deal with this."

https://reason.com/2020/07/28/swat-t...m_medium=email

Ebony Gunter (from facebook)?

Should we Whites care about this?

Old July 30th, 2020 #622
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post

Should we Whites care about this?
Think the badge fags wouldn't do it to us?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rt/4108163002/

Old July 30th, 2020 #623
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking cry me the fuckin river

Quote:
Think the badge fags wouldn't do it to us?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rt/4108163002/
I had the NYPD 'fugitive squad' tear gas and smash the door of a Brooklyn apartment I lived in (while myself and my girl at the time were drunk and passed out nekkid on my bed) with a warrant looking for one of my friends ...well oops, he wasn't there. We eventually got money from the city for our trouble and I didn't go whining to the jewsmedia with my sad story.

Shite happens Gladiatrix ...Boo Hoo.

Old August 2nd, 2020 #624
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
I had the NYPD 'fugitive squad' tear gas and smash the door of a Brooklyn apartment I lived in (while myself and my girl at the time were drunk and passed out nekkid on my bed) with a warrant looking for one of my friends ...well oops, he wasn't there. We eventually got money from the city for our trouble and I didn't go whining to the jewsmedia with my sad story.

Shite happens Gladiatrix ...Boo Hoo.
I would have dumped rounds into them.

Old August 17th, 2020 #625
Gladiatrix

Default Judicial Watch sues Montgomery Co., MD, police dept. for body cam footage in fatal police shooting of Duncan Lemp (White man) during ‘no-knock’ raid

"Judicial Watch announced today it filed a Public Information Act (PIA) lawsuit against the Montgomery County, MD, Police Department (MCPD) seeking all body-cam videos from the fatal shooting of Duncan Socrates Lemp.

The 21-year-old Lemp, a student and software developer, was shot and killed by police in his Potomac, Maryland home during the execution of a “no-knock” search warrant in the early morning hours of March 12, 2020.

Lemp’s family reportedly said that Lemp and his family were asleep “when police besieged the residence from the front of the house” and the family was “awakened by shots fired through Duncan’s bedroom window followed by the sound of flash bangs.” According to the family’s attorney, an eyewitness said Lemp was asleep in his bedroom when police opened fire from outside the house."

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...20200815143344

Old August 23rd, 2020 #626
Jimsouth

I live in PA's Coal Regions; the only Wild West Towns East of the Mississippi. You can't swing a dead cat in my neighborhood without hitting someone who's carrying. A very harmonious relationship with the local police. A very unique part of America. Rarely, if ever, any serious crime. If looting ever surfaced, it would last about 11 minutes; the time it takes to unlock a gun cabinet. Police reports would read: NO ONE SAW ANYTHING.

Old August 25th, 2020 #627
T.Garrett
Banned

Post three kwaps ambushed in MD

Quote:
Three police officers shot in Maryland were 'ambushed,' authorities say

Three Maryland police officers were "ambushed" and shot while responding to a call Sunday evening, authorities said.

Prince George’s County police were responding to a reported home invasion around 6:30 p.m. in Hyattsville, a city about 32 miles southwest of Baltimore, Interim Police Chief Hector Velez said.

“Within minutes they arrived at the scene, and within seconds they came under gunfire,” Velez told reporters outside Prince George’s Hospital Center. “They were ambushed.”

Officers returned gunfire and took two men into custody unharmed, police said. The injured officers were expected to recover.

Velez said the three officers sustained varying degrees of injuries--one was struck in the chest and suffered injuries to an arm and a leg; another officer was shot in the back; the third officer was wounded in the foot.

The officers shot in the chest and the back were saved by their bullet-proof vests, Velez said. He also said officers provided selfcare before being rushed to a hospital for treatment. One officer needed surgery as of Sunday night.

Velez said the three officers were in “good spirits” and hoped to return to work soon.

“These officers are coming to work to protect, defend the residents of Prince George’s County,” Velez told reporters. “And this evening, these heroes did just that.”
https://www.foxnews.com/us/maryland-...-shot-ambushed

Prediction: expect this kind of shit to happen more often

Old August 26th, 2020 #628
Ray Allan

Quote:
Interim Police Chief Hector Velez

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 30th, 2020 #629
Jeffrey Smither

Today driving home on the highway an unmarked Explorer was tailgating and cutting off cars, driving like a jack ass. No lights on just driving like a jack ass. He only then turns his lights on when he gets to the traffic stop where two other blue niggers have someone pulled over. The white guy who was pulled over was leaning against his car and smoking a cigarette.

Blue niggers are horrible drivers. Notice whenever they pull you over they speed up behind you, nearly rear ending you.

Old August 31st, 2020 #630
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Today driving home on the highway an unmarked Explorer was tailgating and cutting off cars, driving like a jack ass. No lights on just driving like a jack ass. He only then turns his lights on when he gets to the traffic stop where two other blue niggers have someone pulled over. The white guy who was pulled over was leaning against his car and smoking a cigarette.

Blue niggers are horrible drivers. Notice whenever they pull you over they speed up behind you, nearly rear ending you.
Yeah, how come blue niggers don't get ticketed for speeding and tailgating? They break traffic laws all the time trying to catch regular people violating some chickenshit law.

Old August 31st, 2020 #631
Gladiatrix

Quote:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/maryland-...-shot-ambushed

Prediction: expect this kind of shit to happen more often
Hyattsville, as well as almost all of Prince George’s County, is a shithole. It's just outside of DC. A really bad part of DC.

Old September 14th, 2020 #632
Gladiatrix

Default ADL hires longtime FBI official as new vice president for law enforcement and analysis

"The Anti-Defamation League has tapped longtime FBI official Gregory Ehrie to oversee the group’s relationship with law enforcement.

Ehrie, who joined the ADL as its vice president for law enforcement and analysis on May 18, worked in a number of prominent roles in the FBI during his 22-year service, including as section chief of the Domestic Terrorism Operations Section, special agent in charge of the New York Office Intelligence Division and most recently, special agent in charge of the Newark, New Jersey, office.

Ehrie’s FBI career frequently brought him in contact with the ADL — he attended several ADL seminars and worked with the organization on law enforcement issues.

“Moving on from the Bureau, I can’t think of a better organization I’d want to join,” he said in an interview with Jewish Insider. “I think my background in law enforcement and my interactions with them really puts me in a unique position to enhance and forward the ADL mission.”

Ehrie’s role places him in charge of the organization’s efforts to build partnerships between law enforcement and both the ADL and the public at large. “I want to get to know both sides,” he said, “and hopefully [I] can translate the languages so we can better not only protect our communities but have a more respectful relationship.”

https://jewishinsider.com/2020/06/ad...-and-analysis/

Old January 9th, 2021 #633
Gladiatrix

Default Watch The Capitol Police Open The Doors And Invite Protesters In

Set up by federal blue niggers.

"Capitol police appeared to let a mass of Trump demonstrators right into the Capitol building at one entry point Wednesday after the crowd breached the perimeter surrounding the complex.

“I disagree with it but I respect what you’re trying to do,” one officer can be heard in the video."

https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/08...wiOf7Ncixk9tXQ

Old January 9th, 2021 #634
Ray Allan

Quote:
Set up by federal blue niggers.

"Capitol police appeared to let a mass of Trump demonstrators right into the Capitol building at one entry point Wednesday after the crowd breached the perimeter surrounding the complex.

“I disagree with it but I respect what you’re trying to do,” one officer can be heard in the video."

https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/08...wiOf7Ncixk9tXQ
More and more this thing smells of another set-up to demonize "the right" and Whites in general, and they fell for it again. Whether or not Trump was in on it, I can't say.

Old January 10th, 2021 #635
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Veteran Capitol cop reportedly commits suicide days after DC riot

By Aaron Feis
January 10, 2021

A veteran US Capitol Police officer has died by suicide, authorities and sources said Sunday, days after he responded to the riot that killed five people including another member of his department.

Officer Howard Liebengood, 51, died on Saturday while off-duty, the department announced in a statement.
https://nypost.com/2021/01/10/vetera...after-dc-riot/

Old January 11th, 2021 #636
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
The most honorable thing he could have done. That makes three ZOGbots scratched in this incident-- this guy, Brian Sicknick and I'm counting Ashli Babbitt, too. So the score is three of them and two of us.

Old January 15th, 2021 #637
Crowe

Badge fag chopper almost taken out by a drone, lol.

Man pleads guilty after drone hits LAPD helicopter, conviction 1st of its kind

Quote:
The police helicopter with two officers inside was flying after a reported burglary at a nearby pharmacy, the documents say. The pilot saw the drone and tried to avoid it, but it hit the bottom of the helicopter. The chopper made an emergency landing at an airport.

A criminal complaint quotes an officer saying that if the drone had hit the helicopter's main rotor, it could have brought down the helicopter.

Old January 15th, 2021 #638
Paul Anthony
Banned

The illuminati bankers can't afford to pay the gov. pentions anymore because they spent the money on themselves. That's why the left and gay media want to "De-Fun da Poleese!"

Old January 24th, 2021 #639
Ray Allan

Dramatic video shows moment police vehicle plows through crowd watching street race

Quote:
A police vehicle in Tacoma, Washington state plowed through a crowd on Saturday (January 23) after responding to street racers in the city.

Video obtained by Reuters showed the police vehicle flashing lights after it rammed a crowd of approximately 20 to 30 people that surrounded the car.

"People were messing with the cops, yelling at the cops, shouting at the cops,, and then the car reversed and drove full speed into the crowd," Cody Le, who filmed the video, told Reuters.

Tacoma police told local media that they were notified of street racers and a crowd of approximately 100 people blocking streets in downtown Tacoma before 7pm local time (0300 GMT), and that the officer driving the vehicle was afraid that the crowd would "break his glass" after they started pounding on the car's windows.

Authorities said that one person was injured in the accident.
https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2021/...wd-Street-Race

This is one of the rare occasions where I basically agree with the kwap's actions. Street racing is illegal and dangerous. I don't know if it was necessary to put the car in reverse, though. A badge fag can get away with this and many other outrageous actions in the name of "officer safety." But someone like James Fields could not when his life was in immediate danger when his car was surrounded by a crowd of hostile antifa at the 2017 Charlottesville rally and was imprisoned for a "hate crime" in the alleged murder of the communist whale Heather Heyer.

Old February 15th, 2021 #640
Jeffrey Smither

Local blue niggers in the news again.

I do have to wonder though how stuff like this is a crime with this pervy blue niggers because there was no 15 year old involved.

Dateline back in 2005 did something similar in our area and the ones who went to a jury trial were found not guilty in Lee County court.

I gotta bring that up because the gubermint could consider what is said on these forums to be crimes when one talks about spics or nigs and what they'd do.

https://www.winknews.com/2021/02/14/...vious-conduct/

Thread