VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 31st, 2011 #61
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Muslims Against Crusades (MAC), a north London group advocating the introduction of Shari'ah law in the UK, marched through the London borough of Walthamstow. Members of the English Defence League (EDL), the far-right British group opposed to 'militant Islam' in the UK, were also present to counter-demonstrate against the MAC.

The MAC, led by Anjem Choudary, are calling for the creation of an Islamic Emirate in London. The group recently put up posters and stickers in Walthamstow designating a 'Shari'ah controlled zone' in which drinking and smoking, among other practices considered un-Islamic by the group, are not permitted. Addressing a crowd outside Walthamstow Shopping Centre, speakers told of the ills of western society, of drinking problems and drug abuse, all of which could be cured through the application of Shari'ah law. The MAC's website features an article identifying the untimely death of Amy Winehouse as symptomatic of the problem, to which Shari'ah is the cure.

A strong EDL presence was expected, but they mostly remained inside pubs along the march route with scores of police separating the two groups.

Police presence was very high, and despite a tense atmosphere and expectation of violence between the MAC and EDL, confrontations remained primarily verbal. Two arrests were made at the end of the march, the reasons for which are as yet unknown.

The march route was from Leyton underground station to Walthamstow Shopping Centre, adjacent to Wathamstow Central station.
http://www.demotix.com/news/771864/m...sh-walthamstow for more pics

Old July 31st, 2011 #62
Bev
drinking tea

Isn't this the ginger convert who was putting up stickers somewhere the other day?

Old July 31st, 2011 #63
Barbie C.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Isn't this the ginger convert who was putting up stickers somewhere the other day?

would not surprise me if that is VNN's very own Gerry Fable.

Here are some pics from yesterday:

http://www.demotix.com/news/772325/m...a-law-zones-uk

Old July 31st, 2011 #64
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
MUSLIM extremists calling for democracy to be replaced by Shariah law marched through the borough today.

Around 50 members of Muslims Against Crusades (MAC) and Waltham Forest Muslims (WFM) marched for two hours from Leyton Tube station to Walthamstow town square.

Protesters carrying black flags and loudspeakers set off from Leyton Tube station at 1.20pm.

They chanted slogans such as ‘democracy - hyprocrisy’, ‘Sharia for UK’ and ‘Secularism go to hell’.

There was a heavy police presence as the march made slow progress along the route, with traffic backed up behind it.

Police moved quickly to seperate march supporters from opponents outside the Goose pub in Walthamstow as the demonstration aproached the town square.

But the day passed without major incident.

Council leader Chris Robbins, who joined an earlier inter-faith event celebrating the diversity of the borough, condemned the protest.

He said: “These people have no place in our borough.

"Those nutters don’t represent our views at all and everyday people reject them.”

“The quicker they leave, the better.”

The Inter-faith Communities Forum walk visited religious sites around the borough to celebrate tolerance in Waltham Forest.

MAC has recently attempted to impose Sharia zones in the borough, by putting up posters saying alcohol, gambling, music and smoking are banned.

The council and police have co-ordinated a swift response, removing the posters and vowing to prosecute anyone illegally fly-posting.

MAC is led by radical cleric Anjem Choudary, of Colchester Road, Leyton, while WFM is headed by Abu Izzadeen, fomally known as Omar Brooks, of Brierley Road, Leytonstone.

Izzadeen, who was jailed in 2009 for inciting terrorism, today called on residents with financial difficulties to join Islam, which he said would provide everyone with a home.

“We are here to save you from yourselves,” he said.
h t t p://www.guardian-series.co.uk/news/wfnews/9169593.WALTHAM_FOREST__March_by_Muslim_extremists_under_way/

Old August 5th, 2011 #65
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

There's Islamic leadership tension in Britain - with hardline Muslims trying to enforce Sharia law in London. From abstention to amputation, RT's Laura Emmett's been hearing how they want to instill their tough code on the capital.

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old August 5th, 2011 #66
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Question:
Why does Anjem Choudary get so much media publicity?

Answer:
Because he is a useful idiot for the Zionist agenda.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old August 6th, 2011 #67
MWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurgenmac View Post
if the Muzzies set up separatist areas then that is a step towards civil war and positive. The state is our enemy and has to go first before we can get rid of immigrants or send them down the mines.
We don't want to fix it we want it to go down in flames.

I laughed when I saw the Arabs burning a French guy out and him saying "but we are all the same" to Arab laughter. Let the liberals suffer.

Conservatives are just right-wiggers who want to fix up the system rather than fucking annihilate it and get back to White culture. Fixing the system is counter-revolution. We don't want ZOG to deal with immigration or help it sell token gestures to appease the mass of wiggers, we want to state to collapse.
If you want a revolution then worse is better. The people must really suffer before they can be reprogrammed.

Islamophobia is a Red herring dragged before us by Zionist agents and queers. Why mention the religion at all when terms like Turk and Paki are more exact and we are going to need the help of states like Iran. Whereas fat internet wankers are not such a vital concern.
Islamophobes are anti-NS and anti-fascist and pro-holohoax not to mention pro-fag and pro-feminist.
The West is a giant brothel and they can't have anyone's patriarchal culture calling into question our fat cheeky whores selling the asses in a thousand different contexts.
Islamophobes want to niggerise the Muslims and make them mix.
Echoing Sarkozy and Hollywood which has Arabs as the new badguys. oh how brave, what real dissidents.
Oh so horrible they make women cover up their slutty faces.

With all these front groups the Jews have set up or infiltrated we have been denied of the support of many conservative primitive racial thinkers who instead finance shite like the BNP which mainly spends it's time being more PC than the fucking Jews.
Your not White!. You can't even call a BNP member primitive the shape of your Head and your Hair and Skin Type is common to North Africa. I mean we know what you look like so why come on a White Nationalist Forum when you are a Burden on White Europe ( A Welfare Parasite in in Ireland). Shouldn't you be making Kebabs back home in Morocco or Falafel and Humus in Israel or Herding Goats in Kazakhstan?

Old August 30th, 2011 #68
dunotra

Default Sick MAC

Have you seen the Muslims Against Crusades front page:
Thy are doing a countdown to 9/11
http://www.muslimsagainstcrusades.com/

Old August 30th, 2011 #69
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Any politicised Muslim will tell you that 9/11 was a Mossad job. Anjem Choudary of Muslims Against Crusades has, however, hailed 9/11 as a martrydom operation. So what gives? Anjem Choudary is likely an MI5 operative, in much the same way this Al-Qaeda 'terrorist' is a Jew and likely a Mossad agent.

"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old September 5th, 2011 #70
andy

Default Muslims Against Crusades

Anjem Choudary and his crew of scum will be in Grosvenor Square this friday.I have looked at various pictures on the internet of him.While he is quite distinctive with his weirdo beard among other scruffy mudslims he will presumably not stand out so well.Has anyone pictures of him preferably with his bodyguards/cohorts ? I have seen some pictures of him with his crew but as always with ethnics it is difficult to i/d who is watching out for him.For preference I would like a video showing them.At the moment I can only find film of him gabbering and no consistent by standers/bodyguards.Any help from anyone on vnnuk not seeking common cause with the mudslim invaders would be appreciated.

Chase them into the swamps

Old September 5th, 2011 #71
Barbie C.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Anjem Choudary and his crew of scum will be in Grosvenor Square this friday.I have looked at various pictures on the internet of him.While he is quite distinctive with his weirdo beard among other scruffy mudslims he will presumably not stand out so well.Has anyone pictures of him preferably with his bodyguards/cohorts ? I have seen some pictures of him with his crew but as always with ethnics it is difficult to i/d who is watching out for him.For preference I would like a video showing them.At the moment I can only find film of him gabbering and no consistent by standers/bodyguards.Any help from anyone on vnnuk not seeking common cause with the mudslim invaders would be appreciated.
Everything is already there on the net.

Old September 5th, 2011 #72
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbie C. View Post
Everything is already there on the net.
Don't talk ballocks I've spent the best part of two hours wading through gabbering joes.I have identified one long haired lampost that seems to be his regular muscle.Other than him its anyone of a 100.This blighter has to park his car unless he is busing in.Who his closest jihadis are is essential information.

Old September 5th, 2011 #73
Barbie C.
Banned

Quote:
Don't talk ballocks I've spent the best part of two hours wading through gabbering joes.I have identified one long haired lampost that seems to be his regular muscle.Other than him its anyone of a 100.This blighter has to park his car unless he is busing in.Who his closest jihadis are is essential information.
Well use a bit of intelligence, set up a fake Facebook account and look on the MAC page. Not hard is it?

Old September 5th, 2011 #74
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbie C. View Post
Well use a bit of intelligence, set up a fake Facebook account and look on the MAC page. Not hard is it?
Does'nt take much intelligence even for a gabelist to read the OP and respond accordingly or not at all.I don't want to see film and pictures of his entire congregation I want to see film or pictures of his bodyguards not his followers.He must have a close retinue his faithful retainers prepared to take a bullet for their master.

Old September 5th, 2011 #75
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

aNDY.If you want a paki boyfriend.Try the East Ham public toilets.Happy hunting BIG boy.They want your homes.They want your jobs.They want a paki boyfriend.

Old September 5th, 2011 #76
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

This thread is hilarious, particularly the banter in post #3.

Old September 5th, 2011 #77
Bev
drinking tea

When 7 out of 10 photos show the same two blokes by his side then it doesn't take a Mensa-ist to figure it out. Then again, this is VNNUK, so maybe it does.....

Old September 5th, 2011 #78
Bev
drinking tea

Or were you wondering if there was a vacancy, andy? I don't think it's the sort of job you'll see advertised in the personals....

Old September 5th, 2011 #79
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
When 7 out of 10 photos show the same two blokes by his side then it doesn't take a Mensa-ist to figure it out. Then again, this is VNNUK, so maybe it does.....
Well it should be easy for you to post a link of the picture showing the two then won't it

Old September 5th, 2011 #80
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Well it should be easy for you to post a link of the picture showing the two then won't it
What, and destroy my hard-earned rep of "seeking common cause with the mudslim invaders"?

The bloke with the long hair and the bloke with the mini-Christopher Lee hairstyle are with him at virtually every appearance. When he's in the US it's a white guy with a ginger beard. Of course, it's possible that these two are his sons or something. Yes, I'm quite aware that a couple of these are from the same demo but one shows the guy with grey flared trousers on who I'm pretty sure appeared in a couple of videos posted here some time ago.

Tags
#1, andy choudary, anjem choudary, jim dowson, mac, muslims ag crusades, paul golding, sharia project

Thread