VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 16th, 2020 #1
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Default Introducing Flux-Based Computer Gaming™

Introducing Flux-Based Computer Gaming™

I have invented a new genre of computer gaming called Flux-Based Computer Gaming™. The purpose of Flux-Based Computer Gaming™ is to promote better understanding among people with different viewpoints. In a Flux-Based Computer Game™, soldiers represent ideas, military formations represent different ways of thinking, and battles are fought between side with different ideas.

For the first game of this new genre, I decided to make the game revolve of the question of whether miscegenation is good or bad. When you start the game, you can choose to play as either anti-racist or pro-White. Whichever side you choose to play, you will encounter armies of the other side, and in the ensuing battles you will come to grasp a better understanding of how the other side thinks.

This would be a good game to introduce to your friends who are sitting on the fence or who are perplexed at how anyone could not be against racism. It will not convince any hard-core anti-racists, but to someone who is basically honest but never really gave the issue much thought, it will provide an opportunity to look at how the other side thinks.

How I came up with the idea of Flux-Based Computer Gaming™

I had often noticed people making absurd statements which were obviously false but that they adamantly claimed to be true. One particular example is when I was in school and people would say that I studied obsessively. In fact, I hardly studied at all; I got good grades because school was easy. Later, I read in a book about child development that babies and toddlers are egocentric. The book gave as an example the observation that if an adult facing a child holds up an object with the front of the object facing the child, the child will believe that the adult can also see the front of the object, when, in fact, the adult can only see the back of the object. Although I had known about the concept of egocentricity, I had never before thought of egocentricity in the geometric sense. This was the seed that gave rise to the invention of Flux-Based Computer Gaming™.

Consider, for a moment, the following: We know of the orbit of the moon about our own earth by simple observation. We can also gain knowledge of the orbit of a moon about a planet in a distant solar system, but only by complex calculations. Now suppose an egocentric astronomer were to make such a calculation of the orbit of a distant moon and then were to communicate by radio with an inhabitant of the planet about which it revolves. If said inhabitant were to confirm the orbit of the moon, the egocentric astronomer would insist that he had done the same calculation, when, in fact, he had simply made a direct observation.

I took that thought and applied it to computer gaming. If soldiers can represent ideas, then looking at military formations from different angles can mean understanding complex systems of ideas in different ways. In order for that to be effective, the game must allow full 3-D movement. While a full 3-D game is currently under development, this 2-D version will give players a glimpse into the possibilities of the 3-D game.

You can download the game for free from my website Flux World.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old December 24th, 2020 #2
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Default The Mechanics of Flux-Based Computer Gaming™

The Mechanics of Flux-Based Computer Gaming™

In my last post I wrote that looking at military formations from different angles can mean understanding complex systems of ideas in different ways, but what exactly does that mean? In a Flux-Based Computer Game™, soldiers represent decisions, and civilians represent consequences of decisions. The game begins in the remote past, with tribes of hunter-gathers foraging for food. In this simple situation, there are various decisions that must be made, but the crucial one is whether to share food with other tribes or divide the available food among tribes. If we have one soldier representing the decision to share food with other tribes and another soldier representing the decision to divide food among tribes, then each of these two soldiers will have two civilian employees representing the positive and negative consequences of each possible decision. The positive consequence of sharing food with the other tribe is peace between tribes, but the negative consequence is parasitism if one tribe expends more effort at hunting than the other tribe. The positive consequence of dividing food among tribes is fairness, but the negative consequence is war among tribes. After every turn in which the player follows a share strategy, the civilian employee representing parasitism will accumulate a waste heap, and the civilian employee representing peace will clean up the gun discharge from the other civilian. After every turn in which the player follows a divide strategy, the civilian representing war will accumulate gun discharge, and the civilian representing fairness will clean up the waste heap from the other civilian. If either the waste heap or the gun discharge heap grow too large, the player will die from pollution.

Now consider an observer at position #1. From that viewpoint, the residence of the civilian representing war will be hidden by an obstruction, so that player will not see the negative consequences of dividing food and so will be more likely to follow that strategy. On the other hand, an observer at position #2 will not be able to see the residence of the civilian representing parasitism, so a player playing from that viewpoint will be more likely to follow the strategy of sharing food. When the players learn to see things from the other's viewpoint, they will understand each other better.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old April 20th, 2021 #3
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Default The American Identity—Computer Game Version

The computer game version of my novel The American Identity is now available for download. In the story, a band of rebels is attempting to create a new White country in North America by seceeding from the United States.

In the game, you can play either Edgerton Powell, the leader of the group, or Luigi Weiskopf, one of the members. Edgerton Powell, a direct descendent of the original Jamestown colonists, wants to name the new country the American Federal Republic and to keep most of the symbols and traditions of the United States. Luigi Weiskopf, son of a German Catholic father and an Italian mother and a Catholic school graduate, wants to name the new oountry the Republic of Solutria and wants the new coutry's symbols and traditions to be completely different from those of the United States.

Since this is a Flux-Based Computer Game™, the object of the game is to get into the other player's mind and try to understand what he is thinking. You can download the game here.

Old July 20th, 2021 #4
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

The computer game version of my novel The European Identity is now available for download. In the story, a committee of the European Union is meeting to decide whether the European Unioin should be disolved.

In the game, you can play either Klaus Richter, the delegate from Germany, or Gregory Clifton, the delegate from the United Kingdom. The plan to disolve the European Union seems to be on track until an unexpected conflict errupts between Germany and Greece. The debate that follows revolves around the key question of whether one's primary loyalty ought to be toward one's ethnicity or toward one's race.

Since this is a Flux-Based Computer Game™, the object of the game is to get into the other player's mind and try to understand what he is thinking. You can download the game here.

Old September 20th, 2021 #5
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

The computer game version of my novel The Limits of Loyalty is now available for download. In the story, an international conference is meeting in the Sydney Opera House to decide what trade, if any, should be permitted between White nations and non-White nations.

In the game, you can play either Griswald Schaefer, the delegate from Germany, or Nathan Lamar, the delegate from the Australia. At the end of the conference, the delegates will vote on a treaty to limit trade with non-White nations. This is a continuation of the discussion begun in The European Identity of just how far our loyalty should extend.

Old November 20th, 2021 #6
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

The computer game version of my novel The Amish Rocket Scientist is now available for download. In the game, a group of revolutionaries attempts to succeed from the United States and establish an independent country called Amishland. The game centers around the use of technology, including its benefits and limitations.

The game can be downloaded here.

Old March 20th, 2022 #7
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

The computer game version of my novel The Cosmic Identity is now available for download. In the game, an exiled Catalonian tries to establish a eugenics program in Uruguay to create a new, superior race by combining the best qualities of the existing races. A debate ensues between proponents and opponents of the plan. As in any Flux-Based Computer Game™, the player may play either side of the dabate, and, during the game, he will get inside the mind of his opponent and try to discover what makes him think and act the way he does.

The game can be downloaded here.

Old April 20th, 2022 #8
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Default The Power of Art, Fashion, and Culture

The computer game version of my novel The Power of Art, Fashion, and Culture is now under development. In the game, Thornton Nash tries to increase the refinement of the Solutrean people.

This game will be more complex than any other game in the series. It is the first game in the series that will allow the user to customize the game environment extensively to meet his or her preferences. Due to the complexity of the game, it may take a year or more to develop. In the meantime, enjoy an earlier game that I wrote on a similar subject here.

Last edited by Nikola Bijeliti; April 21st, 2022 at 05:56 AM. Reason: Added last minute artwork provided by my graphic artist.

Old July 7th, 2022 #9
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

I have a new website for my computer games:

Flux World

Please download all games from that website. Let me know if you encounter any problems.

Old January 20th, 2023 #10
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

The computer game version of my novel The Power of Art, Fashion, and Culture is now ready for download. This game is more extensive than any other game in the series. The following features included in this game are not found in any previous games in the series:
  • You can play the game as either a man or a woman. In previous games in the series, you could only play as a man.
  • There are options to customize the playing environment, including the construction material and the name and appearance of NPC that do not exist in previous games in the series.
  • There are five viewpoint questions that determine gameplay. In previous games in the series, there was only one viewpoint question.
  • This is the first game in the series to include sound. There is only one sound in the game, the sound of a baby crying, and you only hear the sound if you are playing as a woman, your baby is hungry, and you refuse to breastfeed him because you are too embarassed to bare your breasts in public.
  • This is the first game in the series in which you can die and go to hell. In previous games in the series you could die, but this is the first game in which you can not just die but die and go to hell.
  • This is the first game in the series in which the view can rotate and slide up and down as well as slide left to right or right to left. In previous games in the series, the view could slide left to right or right to left but not rotate or slide up and down.
  • This game introduces two new precincts of the mind that were not found in earlier games in the series.
Because of the great degree of customization permitted in this game, it has greater replay value than the previous games in the series. Each of the previous games in the series could only be played in two different ways, but this game can be played in 160 different ways.

Download the game here.

Thread