Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > United Kingdom
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Is a 9/11 style false-flag attack imminent?
Yes, as a pretext for war with Iran 97 70.80%
No, you are simply paranoid Gerry Fable 14 10.22%
A terrorist attack is likely, by Muslims, not C.I.A/Mossad 26 18.98%
Voters: 137. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 13th, 2023 #821
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Trump Indictment Suggests that Pentagon Had Secret Plan to Attack China

Quote:
“General Millye falsely claimed that Trump wanted to attack China. Trump cleared his name by proving it was Milley who wanted war,” said conservative commentator Mike Cernovich.

“This is the real reason they want to take out Trump, and will stop at nothing to do so.”

Quote:
However, Trump told Woodward that it was Milley and the Pentagon who were behind secret plans to attack China, according to the indictment.

“Look was I found: This was [the Senior Military Official’s] plan of attack. Read and just show … it’s interesting,” Trump allegedly said, according to the indictment.

“He said that I wanted to attack [Country A]. Isn’t that amazing? I have a big pile of papers, this thing just came up. Look: This was him. They presented me this—this is off the record, but—they presented me this. This was him. This was the Defense Department and him.”

Later, Trump allegedly said, “This totally wins my case, you know … Except it is, like, highly confidential.”
https://twitter.com/mrddmia/status/1667579182157635584

While Trump drove a hard deal with China, and used inflammatory language against Beijing during the pandemic, he had no intention of dragging the United States into a direct war with China.

RFK Jr. Says He Must "Be Careful" The CIA Doesn't Assassinate Him
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...I8fpYzmeK77ifI

Quote:
During a discussion with Joe Rogan, Presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy junior admitted that he is putting his life in danger by speaking out about the assassinations of his uncle and his father, and that he “takes precautions” to ensure the CIA doesn’t kill him.
Quote:
Kennedy spoke about his Uncle JFK being “at war” with the military industrial complex, and asserted that the intelligence agencies were “trying to trick him” into launching military excursions into Cuba and Vietnam.
Just like they tried to trick Donald Trump into a war with China.

Quote:
“[JFK] learned very early on that the purpose of the CIA and the intelligence apparatus was to create a constant pipeline of new wars for them, for the military industrial complex...”

Tucker Carlson Ep. 3 America's principles are at stake
https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/st...028081664?s=20

Quote:
TUCKER CARLSON: Trump is the one guy with an actual shot at becoming president who dissents from Washington's longstanding pointless war agenda.

And for that, that one fact, they're trying to take Trump out before you can vote for him.
I haven't changed my mind about Tucker Carlson but this episode is bang on the money.

Suspicious package reported outside Miami courthouse where Trump will appear
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ar/ar-AA1cuU7Q

Quote:
Authorities are investigating after they say a suspicious package was found outside the federal courthouse where former president Donald Trump is scheduled to appear on Tuesday.
And so the fun and games begin...

Twitter Video

Could Donald Trump ‘Extremists’ Start A ‘Civil War’?

Quote:
Donald Trump Fans on Social Media: Indictment Could Spark Civil War – Pro-Trump extremists on social media warn that former President Donald Trump’s indictment in the Mar-a-Lago classified documents case could spark a second civil war.

Failed Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake vowed violence to protect the former president.

Quote:
“I have a message for Joe Biden, Merrick Garland, and Jack Smith, and the guys back there in the fake news media, you should listen up as well, this one’s for you: If you wanna get to President Trump, you’re gonna have to go through me, and you’re gonna have to go through 75 million Americans just like me, and I’m gonna tell you, most of us are card-carrying members of the NRA,” Lake said at the Georgia State Republican Convention.

Trump Supporters’ Violent Rhetoric in His Defense Disturbs Experts
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/06/10/u...-rhetoric.html

Quote:
Experts on political violence warn that attacks against people or institutions become more likely when elected officials or prominent media figures are able to issue threats or calls for violence with impunity. The pro-Trump mob that attacked the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, was drawn to Washington in part by a post on Twitter from Mr. Trump weeks earlier, promising that it would be “wild.”
Quote:
The calls to action and threats have been amplified on right-wing media sites and have been met by supportive responses from social media users and cheers from crowds, who have become conditioned over several years by Mr. Trump and his allies to see any efforts to hold him accountable as assaults against him.

>>>WARNING – Feds Expecting/Wanting Violence…
https://ahtrimble.com/2023/06/12/war...ting-violence/

Quote:
Federal law enforcement agencies (feds) have been the tip of the spear against Trump and the patriot/prepper movement in general…that has been crystal clear in every aspect. Jan 6th was an FBI operation to seriously degrade any organized movement from defending/promoting Constitutional rights, liberties, and freedoms. The depth of utter corruption of the FBI and DOJ has been proven as absolute fact based on a wide range of documents, testimony, and whistle-blower revelations.
Quote:
Don’t think for a minute think that current events are occurring in a vacuum. Everything from hiring 87000 armed IRS agents to Tucker Carlson being removed from the mainstream air to fed agencies buying huge amounts of military gear and ammunition to Trump’s indictment to the brutal arrests of pro-life senior citizens to the violence perpetrated by the mentally ill trans-cult.
Quote:
I want to lay this out for you…the feds are very well trained, they are armed with military weapons and equipment, they have been given ‘carte blanche’ by the DOJ and the President when it comes to dealing with domestic terrorists. And yes, you have probably already been identified as a potential domestic terrorist.

Fox News says graphic calling Biden a 'wannabe dictator' has been 'addressed'
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...ator-rcna89318

Quote:
Hours after Trump's arraignment, the network aired text during a broadcast that read: “Wannabe dictator speaks at the White House after having his political rival arrested.”
The incendiary on-air graphic was broadcast for just 30 seconds before it was pulled. Enough time for millions of people to see it, and for the media to report on it the next day, including Tucker Carlson.

Tucker Carlson Ep. 4 Wannabe Dictator
https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/st...72439472988161

This was no accident and is part of the psychological operation to provoke American patriots into participating in another Jan.6 style insurrection, and Tucker Carlson who is still contracted to Fox News, and is expected to return there in 2025, wasted no time in giving this 'blooper' the oxygen of publicity to tens of millions of new viewers on Twitter. In Ep. 3 Tucker Carlson said: "And for that, that one fact, they're trying to take Trump out before you can vote for him."

Carlson is clearly aware the deep state is trying to take Trump out. He explicitly says so in Ep. 3. So why is he giving legs to what is very obviously a Jan.6 style sting operation against Trump's supporters?

House Republican Warns Trump Supporters of DOJ Trap
https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/202...s-of-doj-trap/

Quote:
“My fellow conservatives, the DOJ/FBI doesn’t expect to imprison Trump, they expect to imprison you. They want J6 again, in Miami and in your city and in mine. They want MAGA conservatives to react to this perimeter probe and in doing so, set yourselves up for targeted persecution and further entrapment,” Higgins said in a statement on June 11.
Quote:
“They want to intercept a busload of conservatives en route to protest and create conflicts during the stop. They are hoping to provoke conservative Americans. Don’t fall for the trap,” the Louisiana lawmaker said, adding “don’t become an incarcerated pawn in the agenda driven DOJ/FBI strategy to oppress conservatives across America.”
According to Rep. Clay Higgins the charges against Trump won't stick. But as I predicted in the previous two posts, the deep state will implicate Trump for the actions of 'white supremacists' preventing Trump from becoming President.

Quote:
DONALD TRUMP: “Don’t forget, this persecution is being done by the same weaponized agencies that for seven years have been running illegal psychological warfare campaigns against the American people”
Twitter Video

Patriot Front is one of those psychological warfare campaigns.

White Supremacists Felt Superior During Trump's Reign — And They're Ready For More.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/opini...b0756ff85b57b9

Quote:
As recently as May 14, the white supremacist group Patriot Front marched about 150 deep in Washington. And we can expect more of this if Trump gets elected.
Quote:
Trump wasn’t present at the Capitol for the insurrection, but the House select committee that investigated the attack found that he was completely responsible for it. Exactly what message would we send the rest of the planet by putting him back in the Oval Office?
Hit piece tacitly linking Patriot Front with Donald Trump.

Patriot Front Cringe-Worthy Video Leaks Online
https://anthonyblogan.com/patriot-fr...-leaks-online/

Quote:
A controversial group called “Patriot Front” were apparently victims of a data leak in which a cringe-worthy video has surfaced. A group of men from the organization were apparently rehearsing lines for some sort of promotional video. After the seconds-long video was cut, they exchanged some back-and-forth banter. A few curse words and even a “Sieg Heil” came out. The video essentially validated those who believe the Patriot Front is some sort of extremist group. The video was also lambasted online for having members who appear to be federal agents.
For a group that is highly organised, polished and disciplined. This Sieg Heil blooper just doesn't add up. Unless the video leak was intentional, and the people running this group are Feds.

I would not be surprised if the people behind this blooper are the same team behind the Fox News graphic 'wannabe dictator.'

Marjorie Taylor Greene Dismisses White Supremacist Group as 'Fed Operation'
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ma...on/ar-AA1c7oRC

Quote:
Greene responded to Surette's tweets on Sunday morning, writing, "I want an investigation into who these people are. This group, just like the Patriot Front group that marches in DC, looks like a fed operation trying to create racism, white supremacy, and racial division where none exist. Take your masks off you cowards."
Quote:
Greene also responded to the community member's comments and tweeted: "This man speaks on behalf of everyone I know and most Americans. The federal government or whoever is funding this group and others need to be exposed and it needs to stop. Take off the masks!!"
White supremacist group Patriot Front hacked Alabama road sign in nationwide effort to ‘harass and intimidate’: SPLC
https://www.al.com/news/2023/05/whit...date-splc.html

Quote:
The neo-Nazi extremist group also has a knack for reprogramming digital street signs, and their latest target was in Alabama on Monday.

The messages were captured by motorists along Interstate 65 near Clanton and posted on social media, with the words “Patriot Front” and “Reclaim America.”
The Fed led group have computer hacking skills.

Quote:
However, that doesn’t mean that the FBI is okay with any tattoo you might have. There are still some restrictions in place. While there’s no official law that states you can’t have ink on your face or neck, it’s generally not considered to be professional and might be seen as one bridge too far for the FBI.
Quote:
The same goes for offensive tattoos. If your tattoo is deemed to be racist, sexist, or otherwise inappropriate, it will most likely count against you during the application process. The same goes for any tattoo that might be associated with gangs, violence, or racism. These are obviously big no-nos for anyone who wants to work in law enforcement and especially in an organization of FBI stature.
No nationalist tattoos allowed.

Quote:
Tattoos are not forbidden in FBI undercover operations, according to a person who spoke on condition of anonymity, but he or she added that they “may present as a potential risk to the covert operation and the employee specifically.”
Quote:
What’s more, the latest version of the Special Agent Candidate Information Packet states the following: “Tattoo(s) determined to be disruptive to the learning environment must be covered by similarly colored long sleeves or a long sleeve shirt to wear under the polo shirt.”
Quote:
In other words, if your tattoos easily draw attention because they’re so well-executed (no pun intended) or because they’re particularly interesting, you might be asked to cover them up.
https://www.tattoorules.com/front-li...ntent=cmp-true

Look at the Patriot Front recruits in the following video. Hardly any member has a visible tattoo. I spotted just three members with a tattoo blurred by the film maker. Around 30% of Americans have at least one tattoo, and I imagine the percentage is even higher for white nationalists. 95% of the Patriot Front in this promo video have no visible tattoos.

It would be great if this Patriot Front is a genuine grassroots organisation run by dedicated and disciplined nationalists. But if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

‘More extreme, more violent’: experts’ warning over khaki-clad Patriot Front

Their button-up shirts and chinos have prompted mockery but experts say the far-right group is becoming increasingly violent

Fri 16 Jun 2023 11.00 BST

Quote:
For years, there has been an element of the ridiculous to Patriot Front and their rallies, which can look like a sort of cosplay version of a white nationalist movement.
Quote:
In the years following Patriot Front’s 2017 inception, however, they have slowly grown in influence and threat, experts say. In 2023, those who monitor hate groups say Patriot Front is increasingly moving towards public displays and violence.

Quote:
“I think the group is morphing from a solely propaganda-based outfit to a much more violent one, based on what we’ve seen over the past couple of years. They’re trending to much more violence, more in-person direct actions, versus putting up stickers under the cover of night.”
Quote:
The leadership has stayed the same, under Thomas Rousseau, a Texas-based extremist. But Patriot Front has changed.

“I think it’s indicative of the movement. The white nationalist movement more broadly is getting more extreme, more hardcore, more violent,” Piggott said.

Quote:
“Patriot Front worries me a lot more than other groups because of the amount of public activism that they commit to,” said Jeff Tischauser, a senior research analyst with the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Intelligence Project.

“Any time you get these volatile, unhinged people coming into close contact with the public, situations can escalate. That’s what I worry about, because they’re in public space more than any other group.

Quote:
In the US, though, there is an extra threat. About four in 10 adult Americans live in a household with a firearm, and mass shootings are commonplace. A year on from Patriot Front’s march in Coeur d’Alene, the targeting of LGBTQ communities is a continuing risk, Tischauser said.
Quote:
“And I’m worried about the high concentration of guns that we have in this country, and this contentious movement that’s becoming more hostile and more aggressive, it seems, by the day. And Patriot Front is right in the middle of that.”

Article trending with many news outlets.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Last edited by Gerry Fable; June 19th, 2023 at 10:45 PM.

Old June 20th, 2023 #822
Gerry Fable

Will Trump Be Assassinated for Declaring War on the Corrupt American Establishment?

Quote:
It is important to understand the real reason for the seven year old assault on Trump. Listen to Trump’s inaugural speech. He declared war on the American Establishment, an elite oligarchy. He made an instant enemy of the CIA and the security agencies by declaring his intent “to normalie relations with Russia.” CIA Director John Brennan immediately declared Trump to be a “traitor to America.” Why? Because to normalize relations with Russia was to take away the enemy that justifies the enormous budget and power of the military/security complex.
Quote:
GEOFOR: The way Trump is running his campaign today is impressive, and in comparison to Biden and the other candidates, he looks at least decent. What do you think are Trump’s realistic prospects in 2024?
Quote:
Dr. Paul Craig Roberts: Unless Trump is somehow prevented from running–I do not rule out Trump’s assassination by the CIA/FBI–and unless the Democrats are again able to steal the election, Trump will win by the largest majority in American history. Polls show that Biden is so far behind, that it is impossible for the Democrats to steal the election. As Trump is unacceptable to the military/security complex and the Ruling Establishment, he runs a high risk of assassination.
It's clear the deep state will not allow Donald Trump to become President again. But how will they stop him?

More than 90 letters with 'suspicious' white powder sent to state officials, Kansas authorities say
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...223852545.html

Quote:
The FBI and multiple state agencies are investigating after dozens of letters containing a "suspicious" white powder were sent to Kansas state legislators and public officials on Friday.

The Kansas Bureau of Investigation initially stated on Saturday that more than 80 such letters had been reported across the state, but that number increased to more than 90 by Sunday, according to a spokesperson for the bureau.

Preliminary tests show white powder sent to Kansas officials doesn't contain 'biologicals'
https://www.yahoo.com/news/prelimina...225141204.html

Quote:
State authorities have preliminarily determined that a suspicious white powder contained on at least some of the letters mailed to over 100 Kansas legislators and Attorney General Kris Kobach doesn't contain "biologicals," according to an email sent to lawmakers Saturday night.

The Kansas Bureau of Investigation announced Friday afternoon that it was working with the FBI and a host of state agencies to investigate the letters, hours after legislative staff warned lawmakers about the suspicious mail.

Nearly 100 letters containing white powder sent to Trump and senior Republicans
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other...ns/ar-AA1cMqvM

Quote:
Similar letters containing a note and a powdery substance were sent to prominent figures such as former president Donald Trump and Supreme Court justice Clarence Thomas. However, before reaching their intended recipients, these letters were intercepted by the US Postal Inspection Service, sources told ABC news.
Quote:
"There is some message. The message is somewhat unclear, but it was intended to be threatening," Republican state senator Molly Baumgardner said.

She said the letter mailed to her had a suspicious white powder and a note which read in part that: “It is important not to choke on your ambition”.
The message appears to be a veiled death threat directed against Donald Trump.

Kansas enacts sweeping transgender ‘bathroom bill’
https://thehill.com/homenews/lgbtq/3...bathroom-bill/

Quote:
Republican legislators in Kansas on Thursday enacted what LGBTQ rights groups have characterized as one of the most sweeping and restrictive transgender bathroom bills in U.S. history, overriding Democratic Gov. Laura Kelly’s veto of the measure.
Quote:
At least eight other states have enacted laws or policies that ban transgender students from using school facilities consistent with their gender identity, according to the Movement Advancement Project, which tracks state-level legislation affecting the nation’s LGBTQ community.
The mail out could simply be the work of a deranged LGBTQ activist. But equally, it could be a veiled death threat by the CIA aimed at Donald Trump: “It is important not to choke on your ambition”.

Armed ATF & IRS Agents Hit Montana Gun Store With "Soviet-Style Intimidation Raid"
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...imidation-raid

Quote:
Heavily armed agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) raided a gun store in Great Falls, Montana, last week in what was described by a local lawmaker as a "Soviet-style intimidation raids."
Quote:
Tom Van Hoose, the owner of Highwood Creek Outfitters, told the local media outlet KRTV that 20 heavily armed agents swarmed his gun shop on Wednesday morning, confiscated 13 years of 4473 forms, and copied the firearm acquisition and disposition book.

Quote:
A Firearms Transaction Record, or ATF Form 4473, is a six-page form prescribed by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) required to be completed when a person proposes to purchase a firearm from a Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder, such as a gun dealer.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Form_4...20gun%20dealer

Quote:
I met with Tom Vanhoose this morning after 20 armed IRS agents raided his store in Great Falls earlier this week.

Tom informed me that these agents confiscated all the 4473 forms, none of which contain any financial information; instead, the IRS now has access to these forms with sensitive personal details of every customer who purchased a firearm from Highwood Creek Outfitters.
https://twitter.com/RepRosendale/sta...e5458369%2Fpg1

Rep. Rosendale to Newsmax: IRS Targets Conservatives Who Want to Own Guns
https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/m...16/id/1123889/

Quote:
Montana GOP Rep. Matt Rosendale told Newsmax on Friday that the Internal Revenue Service's raid and subsequent closure of a store licensed to sell firearms and accessories earlier this week is the agency's latest attempt "to create a database" on conservatives who want to own a gun.
Quote:
"This is stormtrooper-type activity, and we're not used to seeing it in our country whatsoever," Rosendale said while appearing on "The Chris Salcedo Show." "This is the kind of activity that demonstrates why we were trying to, in the House of Representatives, defund those additional 87,000 IRS agents."
Quote:
Rosendale also condemned the IRS for what the agency took during their search. "IRS, right? Financial records, accounting, making sure what transactions were taking place? No. They took all of the [ATF] 4473 forms.
https://www.facebook.com/RepRosendal...89992797901172

It seems the feds are drawing up a list of gun owners in the area.

Trump’s attacks on FBI, DOJ create Senate GOP fault line
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...gop-faultline/

Quote:
Some Republican senators are pumping the brakes on attempts by former President Trump and his allies to villainize the FBI and Department of Justice in the wake of a 37-count indictment against the former president.
Quote:
Trump has ramped up his rhetoric targeting the Justice Department so aggressively that some lawmakers fear it could provoke violence. As a result, some are urging fellow Republicans to tone down their rhetoric.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), the ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, said House Republicans who make statements with violent overtones are acting irresponsibly.

“They’re irresponsible to say that. There’s no violent solution to this problem,” Graham said.
Sen. Lindsey Graham is a neocon who played a prominent role in the CIA sponsored 2014 Ukrainian coup d'état. The idea that Lindsey Graham has Donald Trump's back is laughable, and asking House Republicans to moderate their language in support of Donald Trump, and have faith in the legal system, is evidence of the deep state narrative unfolding between the Senator and the assembled news media.

Why is New York orange? Wildfires and smog explained
https://metro.co.uk/2023/06/08/why-i...ico=mosaic_tag

Quote:
Smoke and smog coming from the wildfires in Canada are why the skies look so different, and it is all to do with light waves and how they travel.

Sunlight is made up of a range of colours from red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet.

According to the University Corporation for Atmospheric Research in the United States, light travels in waves that are too small and fast for us to see.

Colours like red, orange and yellow travel in longer waves and have less energy, whereas colours like blue, indigo and violet travel in shorter waves and have more energy.
Official explanation.

Beirut explosion: What is ammonium nitrate and how dangerous is it?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/explainers-53664064

Quote:
When ammonium nitrate explodes, it can release toxic gases including nitrogen oxides and ammonia gas. The orange plume is caused by the nitrogen dioxide, which is often associated with air pollution.
The air needs to be polluted for the nitrogen dioxide to turn the atmosphere into an orange smog. New York is obviously a heavily polluted city.

Canadian wildfire smoke changed sky's color, not chemical release
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/canadian-w...191512749.html

Quote:
Social media users are suggesting the orange-yellow haze seen over the United States in June 2023 was due to the release of ammonium nitrate, not Canadian wildfires. This is false; atmospheric scientists confirmed the blazes were to blame, saying smoke particles refract light to change the appearance of the sky.
When was the last time the atmosphere in New York turned a bright orange? These forest fires occur often.

Fact Check: NO Proof 30 Tons Of 'Stolen Ammonia Nitrate' Was Used To Start Canadian Wildfires
https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2...wildfires.html

Quote:
Were "30 tons of stolen ammonia nitrate ... taken to Canada to start" the wildfires that began burning in Quebec in May 2023 and blanketed the northeastern United States in early June 2023? No, that's not true: There is no credible information or evidence to support the assertion that, first, 30 tons of ammonium nitrate were stolen; and second, if it was stolen, that it was taken to Canada to start the wildfires there.

Smoky haze from Canada’s wildfires is blocking satellite images
https://metro.co.uk/2023/06/09/smoky...ages-18923856/

Quote:
The plumes of smoke have now become so extensive that they are hindering the operations of Earth-observing satellites, which play a crucial role in monitoring our planet.
What I find intriguing is the fact the smoke plumes blinded earth-observing satellites for a short period of time. The bright orange smog would have made excellent cover for a covert military operation.

Department of Defence employee was told days before the fires started that New York would closedown for two weeks for the fires. The claim is impossible to verify though. Starts @ 17mins 15secs.

None of the MSN debunkers mention the white foamy substance found in the rain water though. Starts @ 13mins.

MSN is certainly going out of its way to disprove conspiracy theories connecting the forest fires with the missing Ammonium Nitrate.

Ukraine Calls Tucker Carlson a Clown, Fact Checks His First Show
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...ow/ar-AA1ci9P4

Truth.
Quote:
During his show, which was released on Tuesday, Carlson remarked: "The Kakhovka dam was effectively Russian. It was built by the Russian government. It currently sits in Russian-controlled territory. The dam's reservoir supplies water to Crimea, which has been for the last 240 years home of the Russian Black Sea Fleet.

Lies.
Quote:
"So really, once the facts start coming in, it becomes much less of a mystery what might have happened to the dam, and a fair person would conclude that the Ukrainians probably blew it up, just as you would assume they blew up Nord Stream, the Russian natural gas pipeline last fall."
The people (Washington) who ordered British Special Forces to destroy the Nord Stream pipeline, are probably the same people behind the bombing of the Kakhovka dam. But Tucker Carlson deflected blame away from the real culprits, Washington, and fingered Ukraine for both war crimes. This was not an error on his part, or his script writers, it was intentional.

Quote:
The spokesperson for the Russian Foreign Ministry Maria Zakharova asserted that the world needs to know about the text message sent from British Prime Minister Liz Truss to US Secretary of State Antony Blinken - "It's done" after the attacks on the Nord Stream pipelines in the Baltic Sea.
https://english.almayadeen.net/news/...er-nord-stream

People in the movement are so mesmerised by Tucker Carlson's schtick, that their cognitive processes fail to register when he lies. The truth is Tucker Carlson is a conduit for CIA disinformation.

Does a Leopard change its spots?
https://www.bitchute.com/video/CtBtp...dxph_C4wXuJDO4

"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Last edited by Gerry Fable; June 25th, 2023 at 08:20 AM.

Old July 5th, 2023 #823
Gerry Fable

Russia-Ukraine latest: Zelenskyy warns of nuclear threat at plant

Quote:
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy has warned a “serious threat” remains at the Russian-occupied Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant and alleged that Russia was “technically ready” to set off an explosion at the facility.
Quote:
Multiple Ukrainian and Western intelligence sources reporting that Russian troops and key officials stationed in and around the Russian-occupied Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant have begun an evacuation that is raising fear of sabotage.

Lavrov blasts Ukraine for suggesting Russia will 'blow up' Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant
https://globalnews.ca/video/9804864/...nuclear-plant/

Quote:
In response Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said on Friday Ukraine was playing a dangerous game regarding the nuclear power plant at Zaporizhzhia, accusing Kyiv of “pure lies” with statements suggesting that Moscow plans to blow up the plant.
UKRAINE CUTS MAIN ELECTRIC POWER TO ZAPOROZHYE NUCLEAR POWER PLANT
https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...ar-power-plant

Quote:
The reasons for the power cut weren't immediately clear and the IAEA says it is unknown how long it will last.

A day earlier, the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) announced the Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant was reconnected to the only available backup power line, but that the situation remained “extremely fragile.”

Why are tensions escalating at the Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant - and how dangerous would an explosion be?
https://news.sky.com/story/why-are-t...on-be-12915219

Quote:
The spectre of an incident at the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant has once again reared its head, as Russia stands accused of placing "explosive devices" on the roof.
Quote:
"If detonated, they would not damage the reactors but would create an image of shelling from the Ukrainian side," the military said on Telegram.

Meanwhile, Renat Karchaa, an adviser to the head of Rosenergoatom, which operates Russia's nuclear network, said Ukraine planned to drop ammunition laced with nuclear waste transported from another of the country's five nuclear stations on the plant. He offered no evidence in support of his allegation.
Russia on brink of nuclear anarchy after Wagner units suspected of seizing atomic weapons
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...9e3e4b1f&ei=16

Quote:
Wagner units are alleged to have gained access to a nuclear weapons storage site in Russia during their recent mutiny. The incident has prompted serious concerns about whether any of the weapons fell into the mutineers' hands.
Quote:
Nuclear disaster looms once again as fighting in and around the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant takes an even more dangerous turn. What would happen if Russia blew up the power plant?
TASS @tassagency_en
https://twitter.com/tassagency_en/st...70036161056769

Quote:
Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko has said that Wagner Private Military Company founder Yevgeny Prigozhin is currently not in Belarus, but rather is located in Russia while his fighters are quartered at their permanent base camps.
TASS @tassagency_en
https://twitter.com/tassagency_en/st...54654943617024

Quote:
Russia’s response to any Kiev’s attacks on the Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant will be harsh, Russian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said during a briefing:

set to blow up Zaporozhye NPP ahead of NATO summit, says senior Russian lawmaker
https://tass.com/politics/1643011

Quote:
Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky is planning to blow up the Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant (ZNPP) in the run-up to NATO’s July summit and then pin the terrorist attack on Russia, thereby dragging the alliance into the conflict, Leonid Slutsky, leader of the LDPR party and chairman of the State Duma Committee on International Affairs, said on Wednesday.

"Everything indicates that Zelensky intends to lay ‘his last card’ on the table ahead of the NATO summit and blow up the Zaporozhye NPP. The objective is monstrous - to use a nuclear terrorist attack in order to place the blame on Russia and force the collective West to get directly involved in the Ukraine conflict," Slutsky wrote.

"According to Rosenergoatom, a number of European leaders were in intense contact with Zelensky last night. The reason is crystal clear - to persuade the Ukrainian Fuhrer who has lost his mind after ‘the counteroffensive’ stalled, to abandon his plans. The general implications for all of Europe are also clear," the senior lawmaker believes.
Western Media Prepping Nuclear False Flag… and Thermonuclear War
https://strategic-culture.org/news/2...monuclear-war/

Quote:
Western media are conditioning the public for a false-flag attack on the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant (ZNPP) to blame Russia. That would then provide the United States and NATO a pretext to directly intervene in their proxy war to support the Kiev regime.
Quote:
The NATO ideologues are desperate to hide their debacle, which is in effect funded by impoverishing the Western public. Putin isn’t the one who is desperate. It’s the United States and its European satraps who are like the rats in a corner.

If these desperados blow up the Zaporozhye nuclear plant that’s tantamount to NATO dropping a dirty bomb on Russia.

And all the gaslighting by the Western media is unleashing thermonuclear catastrophe.

Last edited by Gerry Fable; July 6th, 2023 at 02:29 PM.

Old July 27th, 2023 #824
Gerry Fable

Trump is about to be indicted again because his poll numbers went up, Speaker Kevin McCarthy claims

Quote:
Donald Trump is being targeted by the DOJ because Joe Biden is worried that the former president could win next year's election, top Republican Kevin McCarthy has claimed.

McCarthy (R-CA) suggested Special Counsel Jack Smith was only plotting to indict the real estate mogul - his third indictment since leaving office - to scupper his bid for a second White House term.

Donald Trump Says He’s Ready To Testify: ‘We’ll Have Fun On The Stand’

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markjoy...-on-the-stand/

Quote:
Donald Trump says he’s ready to testify in his own defense should he be indicted for his role in the January 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol. “We’ll have fun on the stand with all of these people that say the Presidential Election wasn’t Rigged or Stollen (sic),” the former president wrote Wednesday on his Truth Social platform. Trump went on to say it would be “THE TRIAL OF THE CENTURY!!!”

'Most alarming political ad': Pro-Trump activists release disturbing campaign message
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ad/ar-AA1eluCS

Quote:
Conservative pollster Frank Luntz on Tuesday shared a disturbing digital campaign spot to Twitter's rebranded X that alleges a vast conspiracy orchestrated by "the deep state" to hoodwink the American people. The one-hundred-ten-second video — which concludes by crediting the "Dilley Meme Team" and former President Donald Trump's "online war machine" — contains sinister male-voiced narration declaring that most significant events and major domestic issues in recent memory were lies.
Video calls out the Covid pandemic a false flag by the deep state, and accuses Biden of being a compromised paedophile and puppet. Trending on Twitter until it got pulled. Watch it here:

https://freepressers.com/articles/if...gers-democrats

Fort Riley announces Black Start Exercise

Quote:
Fort Riley, KAN. – Fort Riley will be conducting an energy resilience readiness exercise, July 26, referred to as Black Start. The exercise is designed to test the installation’s emergency and standby energy generation systems, key infrastructure and equipment. Senior officials will learn from exercise outcomes about the infrastructure needs for crucial installation missions in the event of a power loss.

Fort Riley Black Start Exercise Wednesday

https://www.ksal.com/fort-riley-blac...ise-wednesday/

Quote:
Congress has mandated that the Department of Defense services test the ability to operate without power in an emergency. Senior officials will learn from exercise outcomes about the infrastructure needs for crucial installation missions in the event of a power loss.

The exercise will start at 4 a.m. and continue until 1 p.m. Many facilities can expect power to start returning within 30 minutes to two hours after the initial blackout.

Training drill about to go live?

Largest US Power Grid Declares Emergency Alert Amid Scorching Heat
https://www.zerohedge.com/commoditie...scorching-heat

Quote:
On Wednesday evening, PJM Interconnection LLC declared an Energy Emergency Alert Level 1 in 13 states that stretch from Illinois to New Jersey with over 65 million customers. PJM is concerned about maintaining adequate power reserves on Thursday as power demand is set to soar because of air conditioners.

Senators were provided with satellite phones recently in case of a nationwide communications outage.

Nuclear attack and internet blackout warning as 89 biggest threats facing UK revealed
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...rning-30611538

Quote:
Experts are increasingly worried about Kremlin submarines targeting underwater fibre optic connections linking Britain to the US.

“The reasonable worst-case scenario assumes that transatlantic subsea fibre optic cables connecting the UK would be damaged over a number of hours, rendering them inoperable. The primary sector impacted would be communications,” says the Register. “There would be considerable disruption to the internet, to essential services that rely upon offshore providers of data services (including financial services), and potentially to supply chain management and payment systems.”

PENDING FALSE FLAG EVENT - The Warning Signs Are OBVIOUS!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Hutton_Pulitzer

Jovan Hutton Pulitzer is a Jewish inventor and entrepreneur. So I was surprised to learn that he believes, wait for it, the Patriotic Front is a psychological operation to entrap Donald Trump supporters into violent activity. He says it is obvious, the signs are everywhere in the media, the predictive programming. The end goal is a false flag to stop Donald Trump from becoming president.

He goes on to mention the missing Ammonium Nitrate, the Indian 'Nazi' who rammed the White House gates with a U-Haul van, the same vehicle used by the Patriot Front. This is all predictive programming he says, and they are going to pull off a false flag and pin it on patriots. I wonder if he visits this thread!?

Video on Rumble, go to headline link above.

How the US power grid is a target for far-right groups
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-64832129

Quote:
Once they were released, the pair allegedly began planning to attack electricity substations in the Baltimore area, looking at openly available material about power stations and attempting to obtain a gun. But - prosecutors claim - a person who they thought was a potential co-conspirator was actually an FBI source.

If Trump is jailed for Jan.6 they will have to declare martial law to prevent a possible civil war. If the power grid and communications go down they will have to declare martial law to prevent wholesale looting. I wonder if they intend to declare martial law for the latter before/if Trump is imprisoned? That way, they can lockdown the population before patriots and conservatives have the chance to fight back?

Last edited by Gerry Fable; August 3rd, 2023 at 03:15 AM.

Old October 8th, 2023 #825
Gerry Fable

'Israel's 9/11': Political analysts react to deadly Hamas attack

Quote:
From being labeled "Israel's 9/11," to the culmination of a "50-year time bomb," political analysts are reacting to the Israel-Hamas conflict and contemplating what happens next as the fighting extends into a second day.
Quote:
The attack certainly "did not come out of the blue," said Dan Steinbock, founder of global consultancy firm Difference Group.
Quote:
The attack also marked a "massive intelligence and defense failure for Israel," Bremmer highlighted, saying it was an oversight stemming from the government's new judicial reforms.

This is Israel’s 9/11 and the impact will be global
https://inews.co.uk/opinion/this-is-...global-2672231

Quote:
Yet the intelligence failures seem even worse, given the intensity of their grip on Gaza that includes “unbreachable” barriers, motion sensors, control of communications, undercover agents and informants, cameras and spy drones. As one senior Israeli diplomat said, this is really their 9/11 – and like that shocking attack on the United States, the impact will be felt far beyond Israel’s own borders.
This is Israel's 9/11 - comment
https://www.jpost.com/opinion/article-763175

Quote:
The events of Saturday morning represent Israel’s greatest military and intelligence failure in half a century – if not in the 75 years of the country’s existence.
Quote:
As I write this, more than 250 Israelis have been confirmed dead and some 1,500 wounded in the unprecedented terrorist assault. Both numbers are certain to rise. The number of Israelis – both civilians and soldiers – taken hostage by Hamas has not been confirmed, but it is expected to be staggeringly high.

Quote:
BBC Security Correspondent
@FrankRGardner
:
“With the combined efforts of Shin Bet, Israeli domestic intelligence, Mossad, its external spy agency & all the assets of the Israel Defense Forces, it is FRANKLY ASTOUNDING that nobody saw this coming.”
https://twitter.com/MaajidNawaz/stat...22263036358794

Quote:
“I served in the IDF 25 years ago in the intelligence forces.. there’s no way, in my view, that Israel did not know what’s coming…Something is very wrong here”
https://twitter.com/MaajidNawaz/stat...e5542809%2Fpg1

Quote:
During the intense fighting which broke out yesterday between HAMAS and Israel, astonishing things took place. Despite the most advanced intelligence and surveillance systems in the world, Palestinians allegedly broke through into Israel -- somehow un-noticed by all the surveillance gear.

One Israeli Border Guard told me "Our systems could see if a Bird was flying-in; yet authorities would have us believe they couldn't see dozens of Palestinians on motorized para-gliders in the air? It's simply not possible. They let this happen on purpose."

Another Israeli told me "MOSSAD knows when these people, HAMAS, take a dump in the bathroom, yet we're supposed to believe MOSSAD had no idea this gigantic operation was being planned?"
https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...against-israel

Analysis by pro Russian TG Channel Military Chronicle:

What oddities accompany the Hamas attack on Israel:

Each circumstance is important both individually and as part of a complex of issues related to the Israeli security system.

Oddity No. 1 - Israel did not know about the preparations for the attack.

Quote:
Gaza is a narrow piece of land with an area of 365 square meters. km. It was believed that it was bugged and monitored far and wide by the Israeli army and intelligence services, but during the attack it turned out that this was not the case. Presumably, Hamas developed a system for coordination and communication that excluded electronic contacts, and somehow the Palestinians managed to hide everything from Israeli intelligence.
Oddity No. 2 - Israel was unable to prevent the attack.

Quote:
Shortly before the attack on checkpoints and major cities on October 7, Hamas organizedly deployed MLRS, ground forces, paragliders and other equipment to positions. The preparations and first steps went unnoticed, and the preemptive strike was not launched.
Oddity No. 3 - the alarm system at the border did not work.

Quote:
The electronic systems at the border, which Israel had invested billions of dollars in building and equipping, were rendered useless. Numerous cameras and sensors also did not help detect and stop the Palestinian attack, as well as combat patrols, which for some reason simply were not nearby. Palestinian drones were able to easily hit automatic machine guns and sensor towers, and Hamas assault teams calmly blew up the fence and crossed the border. Nobody is trying to attack them. Due to the failure of the alarm, hundreds of IDF soldiers were killed in the camps, in the barracks, and while sleeping.
https://twitter.com/GeromanAT/status...896261233?s=20[twitter]

Hamas’ Attack on Israel Is Puzzling
https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/202...l-is-puzzling/

Quote:
The Hamas attack has something of 9/11’s flavor. Just as every aspect of the US National Security State failed simultaneously on September 11, 2001, Israel’s security system, including the Iron Dome the US constructed for Israel, simultaneously failed. Mysteriously, the Hamas fighters entered Israel on the ground and through the air and on the sea without being detected. Mysteriously, large quantities of weapons entered Palestine through Israel without being detected. This is too much convenient failure to be believable. It will be interesting to see if anyone in Israel is held accountable for the total security failure. In the US no one was held accountable for the security failures on September 11, which should have told us a lot.
Egypt warned Israel of Hamas attack days earlier, senior US lawmaker says
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...n-affairs-gaza

Quote:
The chairman of the powerful US House foreign affairs committee has said Israel received a warning from Egypt of potential violence three days before Hamas caught Israeli forces off-guard in a large-scale attack.
Quote:
McCaul said the attack may have been planned as long as a year ago. “We’re not quite sure how we missed it. We’re not quite sure how Israel missed it,” he told reporters.

Biden Must Decide Whether He’s With Israel or Iran

Quote:
In his recent meeting with President Joe Biden, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu should have asked the US president bluntly, “Are you with them (Iranian regime or with us,” echoing the 2009 Iranian protesters against the Ayatollahs regime. The US giving a green light for the release of $6 billion to the Tehran regime would clearly bolster their ability to provide increased funding to their terrorist proxies in Lebanon and Gaza.
Quote:
President Biden is unfortunately beholden to his former boss – Barack Hussein Obama. He has refused to put a military option on the table. The Iranian regime understands that and has concluded that they could live with the US sanctions since they have China, Russia, and other nations helping them evade the sanctions. The only option for the Ayatollahs fear, at least in the short run, is a US attack on their nuclear facilities.

Hamas Officials Say Iran Helped Plan Israel Attack: Report
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/hamas-offi...223220591.html

Quote:
Senior officials with Hamas and Hezbollah, a Lebanese militant group backed by Iran, told The Wall Street Journal on Sunday that officers from the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps of Iran helped plan Hamas’ deadly attack on Israel carried out Saturday. During meetings in Beirut, IRGC officers and four militant groups supported by Iran, including Hamas, strategized for months ahead of the attacks—the worst on Israeli soil since 1973, according to the Journal. IRGC officials even gave the ultimate green light for the assault last Monday, the newspaper reported. Despite the claims, U.S. intelligence officials have said that they cannot corroborate accounts of Iranian involvement—though at least one anonymous European official confirmed Hamas and Hezbollah’s accounts. Israel’s UN ambassador indirectly blamed Iran for the attacks on Sunday, saying “The proxies of Iran in our region, they tried to be coordinated as much as possible with Iran.”
Hamas, Hezbollah say Iran helped plan deadly attack on Israel: report
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other...rt/ar-AA1hToj1

Quote:
Iran reportedly helped terrorist organization Hamas plan its surprise attack on Israel, according to senior members of Hamas and Hezbollah.

The Wall Street Journal reported Sunday that Iranian security officials approved Hamas' plan to attack Israel during a meeting in Beirut last Monday. Hamas and Hezbollah leaders said Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps worked with Hamas since August on air, land and sea attack plans.
If Tehran is attacked the Iranians will closedown the Strait of Hormuz, and with it, the global economy.

The only way to deter terrorist attacks on Israel is to punish who’s responsible: Iran
https://nypost.com/2023/10/08/iran-i...clear-program/

Quote:
The only way to stop Hamas’ and Hezbollah’s recurring attacks against Israel is to treat Iran as the attacker and punish it more than its puppet organizations.

This will not be easy to do, but there are several options, all of which require America’s cooperation.

Israel alone can hurt Iran but not enough to serve as a permanent deterrent.

Primary among the options is the destruction of Iran’s nuclear-weapons program.

If such an attack succeeded, it would be a win not only for Israel but for the entire region as well as for America and for peace.

But the risks of such an attack are considerable, especially if Israel must do it alone. With the help of the United States, the military risks would be reduced.

US Deploys at least nine B-2 Stealth Bombers to Europe
https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...bers-to-europe

Quote:
The United States on Friday allegedly deployed at least nine (9) -- and reportedly "dozens"-- of B-2, nuclear-capable, Stealth Bombers to Europe on Friday. Those aircraft are specifically designed for a nuclear first-strike.
The distance between London and Tehran is less than 3,000 miles. B-2 bombers can travel for 6,000 miles without refuelling.

TV report claims joint US-Israel air drill will bomb ‘Iranian nuke sites’ in Negev
https://www.timesofisrael.com/tv-rep...ites-in-negev/

Quote:
As part of an ongoing drill between the Israeli Air Force and United States Central Command, American B-52 strategic bombers will drop live ammunition on targets in southern Israel on Wednesday.

Channel 12 news on Tuesday evening, without citing a source, said the targets in the Negev Desert would simulate Iranian nuclear sites. The network said the bombers would drop 100 tons of bunker-busting explosives, also without citing any source.

Previous posts leading up to the Hamas attacks

MOSSAD attempted assassination of Salman Rushdie
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=807

Israel's opposition to the Iranian nuclear deal, or JCPOA
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=808

Salman Rushdie, JCPOA, MOSSAD
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=809

Israel must prepare for a military operation against Hezbollah
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=810

MOSSAD failed false flag in Argentina. Attempted assassination of Cristina Fernández
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=812

Last edited by Gerry Fable; October 12th, 2023 at 05:40 AM.

Old October 31st, 2023 #826
Gerry Fable

The Israeli-Hamas Conflict Is A Continuation of the 9/11 Plot

Paul Craig Roberts

This is not a conspiracy theory. It is the most likely explanation we have of the information at this time.

The Hamas October 7 attack on Israel was the opening gun of a plot devised by US neoconservatives and Netanyahu to renew the US attack on Hezbollah’s suppliers in behalf of Greater Israel. Greater Israel is a Zionist belief that Israel comprises the territory from the Nile in Egypt to the Euphrates in Iraq. The purpose of 9/11 was to launch under the guise of a “war on terror” the wars that the American neoconservatives had called for in their publications and that General Wesley Clark told us about against Israel’s enemies in the Middle East. The purpose of Washington’s “war on terror” was to destroy Hezbollah’s suppliers–Iraq, Syria and Iran. Israel and the neoconservatives want these three countries destroyed because they supply Hezbollah with money and weapons that permits Hezbollah to successfully repeal Israel’s attempts to occupy southern Lebanon. Israel needs the water resources in southern Lebanon. With the Iraq, Syrian, and Iranian regimes destroyed, avenues are opened to Greater Israel.

https://ifamericansknew.org/us_ints/nc-pilger.html

In other words, there was never a “war on terror.” There was a war devised by US neocons against Israel’s opponents. And that is precisely what the war on Hamas is about.

It is impossible to breach the Israeli security barrier without setting off alarms. The plot called for the barrier to be stood down. What most likely happened is this: Israeli agents who have infiltrated Hamas were instructed to sell Hamas on the attack by promising the ability to disable the barrier and surprise the Israelis. Netanyahu and the neocons sacrificed Israeli lives for the outrage about Israeli deaths, rapes, and Israeli babies with cut off heads. This would gain Israel support for destroying the remnants of Palestine and incorporating all of Palestine into Israel, thus ending any prospect of a two-stare solution and simultaneously settling Netanyahu’s legal and political problems by making him a hero who consolidated Palestine under Israel.

https://rumble.com/v3svwei-jonathan-...own-order.html

But the plot has wider aims, which were revealed by the almost instant appearance on the scene of US aircraft carrier task forces, the 101st Airborne Division followed by US Marines and Special Forces. Israel, of course, does not need these American forces in order to destroy Gaza. Pundits, reflecting either a lack of imagination or serving a disinformation function, have rationalized the presence of the US forces as a warning and protective buffer between Israel and Hezbollah/Iran.

Think about this rationale. If Netanyahu understood that the plot might bring Iran/Hezbollah and even Syria and Iraqi volunteers down on Israel’s head, would he have sponsored a plot that initiated war with Hamas? The answer is not unless he and the US neoconservatives want to bring Iran/Hezbollah down on Israel’s head. And they do, which is why the US forces are in the area. A Hezbollah attack on Israel gives the neocons, who control the US State and Defense Departments and National Security Council the excuse they need to finish the real purpose of the “war on terror”– to destroy Syria and Iran. Iraq was taken out, but Syria and Iran remain in Israel’s way.

https://www.france24.com/en/live-new...low-star-at-un

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZvwZY5PT7qZy/

Will this plot succeed?

The plot is premised on drawing Hezbollah and Iran into the war. If they are not drawn in–and Putin is doing his best to prevent them from being drawn in–the US neoconservatives don’t have an excuse to widen the war. The neoconservatives would be tempted to go for a false flag attack that would provide an excuse, but it would be risky and not compare to Hezbollah troops pouring into Israel and missiles raining down on Israel from Iran. If the neocons use a false flag attack, the result of Putin’s efforts will be to take the initiative, the element of surprise, from Iran/Hezbollah and to give the initiative to the neoconservatives. Thus Putin’s efforts to contain the conflict would turn out to be counterproductive.

The Israeli-Hamas conflict is running into trouble with the US Democrats. Their “diversity-multicultural-open border” policy has brought Muslims into the US and into the Democrat Party and members of Congress. Someone is getting through the neocon barrier around Biden as we can see from Biden’s efforts to dampen down the conflict, delay Israel’s invasion of Gaza, and warn Israel away from repeating Hamas’ atrocities. If Biden succeeds in restraining Netanyahu and Putin succeeds in restraining Iran/Hezbollah, the plot will have to settle for second best.

What would second best be. It would be bombing the Gazans out of Gaza into the Sinai Dessert into tent cities. Israelis are already talking about this. In other words, the Gazans who survive would become refugees outside of Gaza. That would only leave a few isolated Palestinian villages in the West Bank, from which the remaining Palestinians would be driven out by the Israeli settlers.

So it is possible for Israel to destroy Gaza without invading, which, as matters stand, is the trigger for Iran/Hezbollah’s entry into the conflict. What we don’t know is whether Putin can keep Iran/Hezbollah restrained if the consequence is the demise of Gaza and all hope for Palestinians.

We also don’t know if Biden and the Democrats can prevent the Republicans, who are now aligned with the neoconservatives in behalf of Israel, from egging on the war.

Many Republicans, such as House Speaker Mike Johnson, are evangelicals who worship Israel more than God. Netanyahu and American Evangelicals are invoking Biblical prophecies to stir Israelis and Americans into eschatological insanity. Biden is discredited, and polls show that his public support is too low to permit his re-election. Trump was recently described by the Israeli newspaper Haaretz as “the most pro-Israel President in history.” This leaves us with the question: Will Putin/Biden’s attempts to contain the conflict prevail or will the Republican/evangelical/neoconservative/Netanyahu efforts to widen the conflict prevail? Time will tell.

The Neoconservatives and Israel are reopening the Middle East Wars
https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/202...dle-east-wars/

Paul Craig Boberts

The latest reports support my thesis that the Israeli-Hamas Conflict is a Continuation of the 9/11 Plot.

This article from the Israeli newspaper Haaretz describes the enormous amounts of arms and ammunition Washington is assembling around Israel and reports the arrival of transport ships and aircraft for evacuations of Americans from the Middle East. This is evidence that Washington intends a much larger conflict than the one in Gaza. Washington is preparing for a regional conflict. Putin, by restraining the Muslims, is making the same mistake he made with the Minsk agreement–banking on peace when Washington intends war. I see the information in Haaretz’s report as support for my thesis that the Israeli-Hamas conflict is Washington’s way of reopening the Middle Eastern wars against Israel’s enemies and the suppliers of Hezbollah. The Zionist goal is larger than Palestine. The goal is Greater Israel.

Hamas attack will inspire greatest US terror threat since ISIS - FBI director

Quote:
WASHINGTON (Reuters) -The attack by Hamas on Israel will inspire the most significant terror threat to the U.S. since the rise of ISIS nearly a decade ago, FBI Director Christopher Wray said at a congressional hearing on Tuesday.

Wray said that since the start of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict in Gaza earlier this month, multiple foreign terrorist organizations have called for attacks against Americans and the West, significantly raising the threat posed by homegrown U.S. violent extremists.
Quote:
Iran's mission to the United Nations did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
The so-called 'Iranian threat' is being talked up by both U.S. and U.K. governments.

Counter-terror chiefs on alert for Iranian activity in UK exploiting Gaza war
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ref=biztoc.com

Quote:
British counter-terrorism officers are monitoring closely if Iran will try to exploit the Israel-Hamas war for its own ends in the UK, amid wider anxieties that Tehran is an increasing security menace to dissidents and critics.

Security chiefs warned to prepare for 'Middle East-inspired' terror attack on UK streets
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/18...ck-rishi-sunak

Quote:
Rishi Sunak has warned top security bosses to prepare for the worst as tensions in the UK flare over the ongoing conflict between Israel and terrorist group Hamas.
Quote:
Among the eventualities he has asked chiefs to consider planning for a possible terror attack on UK streets, insiders have claimed.

Last edited by Gerry Fable; November 2nd, 2023 at 05:56 PM.

Old January 18th, 2024 #827
Gerry Fable

Will a war between Russia and NATO start in February? Here's how it could happen

Quote:
The other day, the German newspaper Bild wrote that the Bundeswehr is preparing for a hybrid Russian attack on NATO's eastern flank in February. Bild reported about this with reference to a secret Bundeswehr document. We remember that Bild is a tabloid. But we must thank Bild for once again drawing attention to such an important issue as the possibility of a direct military clash between NATO and the Russian Federation.

NATO to hold biggest drills since Cold War with 90,000 troops
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...ps-2024-01-18/

Quote:
BRUSSELS, Jan 18 (Reuters) - NATO is launching its largest exercise since the Cold War, rehearsing how U.S. troops could reinforce European allies in countries bordering Russia and on the alliance's eastern flank if a conflict were to flare up with a "near-peer" adversary.

Some 90,000 troops are due to join the Steadfast Defender 2024 drills that will run through May, the alliance's top commander Chris Cavoli said on Thursday.
Conscription may be on its way back after Nato warns of all-out war with Russia
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/other...ia/ar-BB1gW9jg

Quote:
A top military officer has warned people could be conscripted into the armed forces after Nato admitted it is preparing for an all-out war with Russia.

Admiral Rob Bauer, chairman of Nato’s military committee, delivered a chilling message that civilians must brace themselves for the prospect of being called up for military service.

Mixed messages sent out within days.

1. A direct war will start in February.

2. An all out war in twenty years time.

It's important to realise that Germany is a NATO member, and any intelligence leak isn't really a leak. This disclosure must have had the backing of senior NATO officials.

I think this a psychological operation aimed at Russian military planners to cause confusion. Why, I am unsure, but I suspect NATO is planning to escalate the war because Ukraine is on the brink of total defeat.

Russia's electronic warfare is so intense, it may be messing up GPS signals in nearby countries: ISW
https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/other...sw/ar-BB1gWL7m

Quote:
The Institute for the Study of War, a US-based think tank, said that recent disruptions to GPS signals in Poland and the Baltic area have sparked rumors about the use of Russian electronic warfare systems nearby.
Russia sending a message to NATO

Quote:
Yesterday, the Russian Armed Forces conducted an announced test of their electronic warfare systems in Kaliningrad. When they turned it on, about HALF of Poland lost all contact with GPS, and much of the cellular networks went down too!

Most keenly, most of the "Suwalki Gap" between Belarus and Kaliningrad, but the actual territory of Poland and Lithuania, was devoid of GPS. The image below shows the outage areas:

So if Russian troops have to fight to make their way from Belarus to Kaliningrad, through the Suwalki Gap, and Poland/Lithuania/NATO want to hit those troops with missiles or other GPS-guided ordnance, NATO is S.O.L.
https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...land-loses-gps

Nato prepares for Putin blitzkrieg in the Baltics
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/8...5bb910f8a523c6

Pick a date. New conflict starting in February according to Bild.

Quote:
A few years after a break in the fighting for Ukraine, the Kremlin seizes its moment and strikes at the Baltic states.

While Nato forces clog up overstretched roads and railways across Germany and Poland in a race to reinforce the front line, the Russians have captured more than half of the three countries’ territory and most of their sizeable cities.
German 'leaked' intelligence scenario of the next stage of conflict between NATO and Russia.

Ukraine and Britain sign security agreement in Kyiv
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...iv-2024-01-12/

Quote:
KYIV, Jan 12 (Reuters) - Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy and British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak on Friday signed a security accord between the two countries in Kyiv.

Zelenskiy said it would remain in effect until Ukraine joined NATO, describing it as an "unprecedented security agreement".

"I am glad that we concluded the first agreement with the United Kingdom... This is the basis for working with other partners," the Ukrainian leader said.

British government make the UK no.1 target in the event of war with Russia.

The level of detail we know about King Charles' health is unusual. Why it was released
https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/the-lev...ased-1.6730162

Quote:
“Her Royal Highness The Princess of Wales was admitted to hospital yesterday for planned abdominal surgery. The surgery was successful and it is expected that she will remain in hospital for ten to fourteen days, before returning home to continue her recovery. Based on the current medical advice, she is unlikely to return to public duties until after Easter.
Quote:
The Princess of Wales has not been seen in public since Christmas Day(opens in a new tab), when she gathered with the rest of the Royal Family at St. Mary Magdalene church near the Sandringham estate. It’s also thought that the Prince of Wales will be suspending his public duties to remain by Kate’s side and help take care of their three young children: George, Charlotte and Louis.
Both the Prince and Princess out of circulation for the next few months.

Quote:
Then, hot off the press less than two hours later, arrived another royal statement -- this time from Buckingham Palace -- on the health of King Charles III
Quote:
“In common with thousands of men each year, The King has sought treatment for an enlarged prostate. His Majesty's condition is benign and he will attend hospital next week for a corrective procedure. The King’s public engagements will be postponed for a short period of recuperation.”
'Operation Candid'

Inside secret plan to save Royal Family from nuclear strike including yacht, ferry and bunkers
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entert...royal-26486283

Quote:
Buckingham Palace is well prepared for any worst case scenario, and 'Operation Candid' would be rolled out in the event of a bomb ever hitting the UK.
Quote:
According to a nuclear war expert, the Queen and senior members of the monarchy including Prince Charles and Camilla, Prince William and Kate Middleton will still be dispersed away from London.
The ruling monarch and successor in-waiting have a secret bunker to retreat to in the event of a potential nuclear conflict. The leading Royals including the Prince of Wales, are no longer engage in public duties for the next few months due to the health scare.

If NATO is about to go to war with Russia, ensuring the Royals are safe would be their first act. That would mean no public engagements because they would need to be close to the bunker at all times.

Prince William is also exempt from public duties while his wife recovers. So the 'doting father can look after his children' according to the media. Isn't that what Royal servants and nannies are paid for?

The double Royal health scare could just be a coincidence. Equally, it could be a red flag that we are about to go to war with Russia. We shall find out soon enough. According to the latest news, King Charles plans to be back in the public domain within a few weeks.

Last edited by Gerry Fable; January 23rd, 2024 at 06:56 PM.

Old January 28th, 2024 #828
Gerry Fable

Far-Right Extremists Are Organizing an Armed Convoy to the Texas Border

The Take Back Our Border channel on Telegram now has over 1,000 members, some of whom are invoking a new Civil War.

Quote:
The convoy will reportedly begin on Monday, January 29, and participants currently say they are planning on driving to Shelby Park in Eagle Pass, Texas, where the Texas National Guard is currently in a standoff with the US Border Patrol.
Quote:
“The feds are staging a civil war, and Texas should stand their ground.” Representative Clay Higgins, a GOP congressman from Louisiana, posted on X after the Supreme Court issued its ruling.

The post was shared widely in online communities populated by far-right extremists, including on The Donald, a far-right message board where some of the planning for the January 6 Capitol riot took place.
Texas Republican welcomes protest convoy to border ‘as long as it’s peaceful’
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ul/ar-BB1hvdat

Quote:
“As long as it’s peaceful, come on, let’s go. And frankly, every trucker is welcome in Texas,” the GOP lawmaker added.
Quote:
Protesters have described themselves as part of “God’s army” working to stand against “globalists.”

Texas Guard flies ‘Come and Take It’ flag amid dispute with feds
https://news.yahoo.com/texas-guard-f...213219436.html

Quote:
The Texas Military Department posted a photo to its official X account Tuesday afternoon, showing the Gonzales flag flying above its headquarters in Austin.

The flag, which reads “Come and Take It” underneath an image of a cannon, is the best-known flag of the Texas Revolution and originated at the Battle of Gonzales, according to the Texas Historical Commission. In the post on X, it’s shown flying below the Texas flag at Camp Mabry.

The Border Convoy Is Nearing Its Final Destination—With Vigilantes and Far-Right Extremists in Tow
https://www.wired.com/story/take-our...ekend-protest/

Quote:
“From the convoy steering committee on down, the protest comprises many of the same dangerous elements as the January 6 insurrection: militia members, election deniers, QAnon conspiracists, Covid deniers, and other hardcore far-righters.”
Texas-Bound Convoy Tries to Recruit Veterans for Border Protests
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...-protests.html

Quote:
“They’re calling for former law enforcement, former military, and so they’re looking for people who are tactically trained. That’s really not a necessity to be a protestor,” said Tom O’Connor, a retired FBI special agent who investigated domestic and international extremism for more than 20 years. “This could end very badly. Citizens clearly have a right to be angry over border issues and legally and peacefully protest their views ... but sending down potential vigilantes to get in between the already tense state and federal law enforcement is probably not a great idea.”
As a convoy gathers in Eagle Pass, extremism monitors see vestiges of the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol in Texas Gov.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...border-convoy/

Quote:
Sam Hall, leader of the Texas-based Patriots for America militia group, cited Jan. 6 as a cautionary tale about what can happen when “a few bad actors” take over an otherwise peaceful rally. Speaking in a Facebook live video, Hall said violence this weekend would “hand the Biden regime the narrative they so desperately want” in an election year.

“If that powder keg explodes, it’s going to explode right in the face of the right,” Hall warned.

False Flag Alert — EXCLUSIVE! FBI Memo Warns of White Supremacist Attacks on Migrant Centers in South Texas
https://www.infowars.com/posts/false...n-south-texas/

Quote:
“We’ve gotten some alarming news today from a government source,” Geiser reports. “The source from the government shared with us a bulletin that was sent from the FBI regarding two radical right-wing extremist militiamen. They believe they are planning an attack on the border patrol facility on Firefly Lane here in Eagle Pass sometime between Friday and Monday.”
Infowars breaking news story. It could be genuine. It could easily be false. No picture of the actual FBI memo is in the article. But I posted the story just in case it is true.

Justin Mohn 'decapitates his father', 68, and brandishes his severed head during gruesome 14-minute long anti-Biden YouTube rant
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-YouTube.html

Quote:
The appalling 14 minute clip - which remained on YouTube for six hours after it was posted at 5:30pm, before being taken down - sees Mohn hold up his father's head in a bloodied plastic bag, having declared: 'Violence is the only solution to the federal government's treason.'
Quote:
He said there was a 'globalist and communist' plot against the United State, before ranting about the federal government and holding up his dad's head in a silver bucket.

Mohn's rant continued, addressing US postal workers, journalists, federal debt and the federal reserve, the border crisis, Antifa and the woke agenda.

Justin Mohn Video Sparks 'Anti-Militia Bill' Conspiracy Theories
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other...es/ar-BB1hyK40

Quote:
The incident has prompted unverified and unevidenced claims that Mohn's alleged actions were part of a coordinated attempt to justify two bills introduced to the House and Senate—on January 11 and 16, respectively—that are designed to limit the actions members of a militia can undertake.

https://bearingarms.com/tomknighton/...thought-n79759

Fed or patsy: Conspiracy theorists converge on beheading murder. Why that's not uncommon.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/fed-patsy...103016005.html

Quote:
As details about Justin Mohn began to trickle in through new stories Tuesday and Wednesday, uses on the alt-right social media platform Gab began framing Mohn’s calls for revolution as a potential “psyop” — or a psychological operation.
Quote:
Another Gab account, @shadow941xl, said news of Mohn’s alleged crimes is “very suspicious” and claims the story is a hoax to drum up support for a congressional “anti-militia bill.”
Quote:
“The man (Mohn) shows all the signs of being coaxed into this ... a prime candidate for MKUltra.(sic),” shadow941xl said in another post.
Quote:
On X, formerly Twitter, the leader of a White Supremacist group from Sweden posted that the story was a “psyop” and even posted an image of what he claims to be a website where severed heads can be bought.
The timing of this gruesome murder is fuelling online chatter of an imminent false flag.

Justin Mohn Beheads Dad in PA (deleted YouTube video)
https://ugetube.com/watch/justin-moh...zPXFXzhN1.html

Warning graphic video: Full uncensored video of Justin Mohn's online statement.

Elon Musk Feeds Viral Conspiracy Theory That Patriot Front Actually ‘Feds’

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattnov...fxKjQeNdqmUBgk

Quote:
Patriot Front, a white supremacist group with members across the U.S., marched in New York on Saturday, according to several videos posted to social media. That march caused many X users to insist, without evidence, that Patriot Front is actually a fake group started by the FBI to stir unrest in the country.
When Forbes goes out on a limb to discredit 'right-wing conspiracy theorists' claims that a high profile right-wing organisation is a FED operation - you can be sure they are indeed FBI led.

Quote:
Joshi referred to the hate group as “Fed Front,” asking in a tweet, “How many times have you seen a group of masked men dressed exactly the same, handcuffed with not one masked pulled off to reveal their identity? This is aimed at gullible libtards who want to believe these are ‘white nationalists’ bc it affirms their worldview and it’s an election year.”
If Patriot Front was a genuine organisation, and not Fed led, the media would simply go along with the 'right-wing conspiracy theorists' in order to marginalise the organisation from recruiting more supporters. But no, they want Patriot Front to grow because the deep state needs them for a second Jan.6 false flag.

Fed Nazis Re-Emerge in New York For Flaccid, Uninspired Parade
https://armageddonprose.substack.com...n-new-york-for

Quote:
“Patriot Front,” the notorious Aryan-American brigade of approximately two dozen “Nazis” (feds + a couple of autistics + an ADL stage director or two to harmonize the goosestepping), has re-emerged on the streets of New York — this time bearing a truly on-the-nose message for the Jews:

“NO ZIONISTS IN GOVERNMENT”
Video of Patriot Front march linked on the site.

Slap on the wrist. Sentenced to just two-days jail.

Marjorie Taylor Greene disavows Patriot Front 'marching all around in their stupid masks'
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ks/ar-BB1h28fN

Quote:
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) on Sunday disavowed the far-right Patriot Front group after a march in New York City.

In a viral video on Saturday, members of the group could be seen marching toward the World Trade Center. The purpose of the protest was not immediately clear, but marchers carried a sign reading, "No Zionists in Government."

Quote:
"Not a 'right wing' group," the lawmaker wrote on X. "Definitely not MAGA."

"The correct label would be 'FED-wing' whether some of them know it or not," she opined. "Is this entrapment operation just going to continue marching all around in their stupid masks?"
By hook or by crook, the deep state will prevent Donald Trump from becoming President. The predicative programming suggests a second Jan.6 insurrection is imminent.

The trap is set at the Texas border, and the convoy of patriots appear to have taken the bait. Although they have now changed their original plan by holding the demonstration away from the border fence.

Last edited by Gerry Fable; February 4th, 2024 at 01:29 AM.

Old February 12th, 2024 #829
Gerry Fable

Putin Trolls Tucker Carlson Over CIA Rejection

Quote:
Addressing Carlson, Russia's president added: "The organization you wanted to join back in the day as I understand. We should thank God they didn't let you in. Although it is a serious organization I understand.
Epic two hour long interview. Although I am very much versed with Putin's lecture of the current situation between NATO and Russia. Many millions of viewers are not, and it was pleasing Tucker Carlson allowed Putin to speak at length without constantly injecting.

Putin's mind, despite his age, is still a deeply strategical and analytical thinker. He navigated Tucker Carlson's questions with skill and honesty.

Early in the interview, Putin quipped how Tucker Carlson once applied to and said; "The organization you wanted to join back in the day as I understand. We should thank God they didn't let you in. Although it is a serious organization I understand."

Readers' comment

Quote:
was a dig at Tucker & a subtle probe into if he was actual CIA.. gotta remember Putin probably doesn't trust him at all

Quote:
Tuckers family/lineage cones from a strong CIA background. The self appointed gate keepers of truth that have formed over the last 5 years all have very interesting networks when you dig a little deeper than surface level ie Malone, Mckernan, Weinstein, Carlson, Jones etc
https://x.com/upholdreality/status/1...183813641?s=20

Putin basically hinted strongly that Tucker Carlson is on the CIA payroll. I think he said this purposely to put Carlson on the defensive and allow Putin to fully explain his position. Indeed, early in the interview, Putin said: "I didn't say that. Are we having a talk show or a serious conversation?"

Tucker made several leading questions designed to put Putin on the spot. Not for journalistic reasons, but because he was obviously prepped to do this by his handlers. But the Russian President eloquently side-stepped the trap.

One leading question was would a change of government in the United States bring about a dialogue between both nations over the Ukraine war?

It's on record that Trump will end the war within 24 hours of becoming President of the United States. Putin isn't a fool, and plays his cards close to his chest, and it makes sense for Russia to wait it out until the result of the American presidential election is known. But to admit this in an interview would give the deep state ammunition to label Trump a Russian agent.

Tucker Carlson also attempted to stick a knife in the relationship between Russia and China. Tucker mentioned how well the BRICS system was developing, but that China could usurp it in the future, ditching Russia. Putin almost lost control, and said four or five times, 'Bogeyman, Bogeyman, it's a western (implied) bogeyman. China is no threat.' Carlson then backed off but the intention was clear. To cause a rift in relations between Russia and China.

Putin debunks Tucker Carlson’s warmongering anti-China propaganda, mocks his CIA ties
https://geopoliticaleconomy.com/2024...son-china-cia/

Quote:
Carlson has played a key role in this warmongering campaign against China.

When he had his prime-time show on Fox News, Carlson declared, “Russia is not America’s main enemy. Obviously, no sane person thinks it is. Our main enemy, of course, is China. And the United States ought to be in a relationship with Russia, aligned against China”.

Shills in arms: Both Alex Jones and Tucker Carlson oppose the neocon sponsored proxy war against Russia, but identify China has the threat.

Quote:
In the Trump era, Carlson has marketed himself as a paleoconservative, condemning neoconservatives to try to score points with “populists”. But back during the George W. Bush administration, Carlson was a card-carrying neocon.

Carlson eagerly supported the illegal US invasion of Iraq, using crude, neocolonial, racist talking points

Carlson's comment about Ukraine's neo-Nazis, and that Hitler has been dead for 80 years. Putin became slightly angry, saying Tucker's comment was a 'subtle' question, presumably intended to derail Putin's thought process.

Putin later said he was ready to hold discussions on the future of Ukraine, which Russia invaded in February 2022 before annexing four of its provinces into the Russian Federation the following September.

He commented:
Quote:
"We have never refused negotiations. You should tell the current Ukrainian leadership to stop [fighting] and come to a negotiating table."

Tucker Carlson is a CIA asset. There is no question in my mind that he is. Twice. In the first hour Putin made reference to Tucker's association with the CIA. In the 2nd hour Tucker asked him who bombed the Nord Stream pipeline? Putin said "You" (referring to the CIA.)

Putin had the measure of him, it's just a shame so many people in the movement have been taken in by his shtick as a faux populist. Tucker Carlson was not sacked from Fox News. He simply changed his dirty underwear for another deep state assignment.

Why Tucker Carlson's Scared to Report on UFOs
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/wh...os/ar-AA1lHxTy

Quote:
"The second thing that bothers me is the UFO story ... If you talk to people who have actual knowledge of it that they gathered themselves, there are parts of that story that I do not understand at all that are really, really, really dark ... There's a spiritual component there that I don't fully understand. That story bothers me," Carlson told the conservative show's hosts.

Quote:
Before discussing UFOs, Carlson said, briefly, he's also hesitant to dive deep into the 2020 presidential election between former President Donald Trump and President Joe Biden.

"I think there may be some merit to some of the wildest possible claims about that election," he said.
Tucker Carlson is highly intelligent. Only a complete moron would believe demonic aliens are visiting our planet. But he said this in order to discredit himself with claims about the stolen election. Because, ostensibly, he is batting on the side of all conservatives and patriots. So he needs to play up to that shtick. But the reality is he is in the employ of the deep state, and so plays this game of 'deflection' and 'subtle questions.' Putin saw straight through him. But then Putin isn't an idiot.

Mystery Over Red Wristband Tucker Always Wears May Be Solved
https://washingtonengager.com/2024/0...tucker-carlson

Quote:
The red Kabbalah bracelet is a thin red string worn on the left wrist, which, in Kabbalistic tradition, is believed to offer protection against the evil eye and negative energies. The concept originates from Jewish mysticism, particularly Kabbalah, which is a spiritual and esoteric interpretation of Jewish religious texts.
Maybe Tucker Carlson wears the Kabbalah bracelet to protect himself from demonic aliens!?

Fox News, Tucker Carlson, and the American Empire
https://swprs.org/fox-news-tucker-ca...erican-empire/

Quote:
By that time, Tucker Carlson was working at the neoconservative Weekly Standard magazine, which was owned by CIA “propaganda recruit” Rupert Murdoch and edited by neoconservative writer Bill Kristol. In 1997 Kristol would co-found the notorious “Project for the New American Century”, which discussed the possibility of a “new Pearl Harbor” one year ahead of September 11, 2001.

Unsurprisingly, some people have wondered if Carlson might in fact have been a “Company Man”.

Tucker Carlson: It’s “Possible” 9/11 Was an Inside Job
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/tu...ob/ar-AA1lBfJR

Quote:
Stein: “…now looking back, do you think it was possible that 9/11 was an inside job?”

Tucker: “Well, I think it’s not only possible, but confirmed that they lied to us about it. I mean, I have no idea what the truth is.”
Quote:
Tucker continued on and said he regrets and is “ashamed” of being “hostile” toward anyone questioning the official explanation.
Quote:
Tucker Carlson: "You get to a certain point where you realize people are lying right to your face."

Tucker said he isn't crazy for wanting to know what happened to Building 7 and implied there are liars and a crime behind the coverup of 9/11, as he alleges.

Tucker Carlson battled the 9/11 truthers. Then he found his own truth on Jan. 6.
https://www.aol.com/news/tucker-carl...100009719.html

Quote:
It's like, OK, what's your point? And the point always is that there is a conspiracy of Americans using tax dollars. Usually working for agencies, they know nothing about like the CIA or NSA or one of the alphabet soup intelligence agencies who, for reasons that are never quite clear, brought about 9/11,” Carlson said.

Ledger, one of many so-called 9/11 truthers who touted a discredited accusation that the U.S. government had planned and executed the Sept. 11 attacks, pushed back, saying there was plenty of evidence. He had a raft of witnesses who said they saw firsthand a conspiracy of the U.S. intelligence agencies to launch the attacks. But as Tucker pressed him to sharpen the argument and get to the point, Ledger stumbled and ran in rhetorical circles.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/NobKK5jtvICg/

Quote:
How Carlson went from a skeptic of a conspiracy theory to endorsing his own may be a mystery to some, but some of his former colleagues offer a blunt answer: He’s getting fabulously wealthy by winning at the cable news game. Winning requires weaving fantastical tales to keep viewers tuned in amid a wilderness of competing media outlets and platforms, said Carl Cameron, former chief political correspondent for Fox News and co-founder of the news operation Front Page Live.

As a faux populist Tucker Carlson's remit is to coral as many conservatives/patriots into the same sheep pen. There is a body language technique called mirroring. When Tucker Carlson talks about Bulding-7 on 9/11, he is mirroring the beliefs of his core supporters. To gain their trust and support. That's why morons on Stormfront and VNN Forums think Tucker Carlson is fighting for our cause. When the truth is, he is a Pied Piper leading them up the garden path. i.e. War with China.

Tucker Carlson — CIA Agent
https://english.pravda.ru/opinion/15...ylr83935039428

Quote:
Does this prove Tucker is a CIA man? No, it emphatically does not. After all, sometimes it takes a person who has been around the sausage factory to alert our public to the deplorable conditions within.

At the same time…

Finally, even if Tucker is an operative what does this have to do with his firing? Maybe that he's being assigned something else…

Tucker Cucks are Goy Shmucks!
https://nationalvanguard.org/2023/05...ucker-carlson/

Quote:
Carlson told the truth only to that point his Jewish handlers required to fulfill the psy-op strategies of controlled opposition and limited hangout (COLH). The two strategies operate together to confine the range of discourse within a false two-sided frame, and release some selected “inhibited truths,” which, they hope, forestalls inquiry into deeper truths. In the Carlson case, COLH operates to obscure the Jewish Issue.

Quote:
So why the parting of ways now between Carlson and Fox? I will attempt a prediction. The real reason Fox fired Tucker Carlson will most likely turn out to be similar to the real reason Alex Jones and Infowars were deplatformed and apparently sued: It will boost interest in Carlson’s “news” reporting, depicting him as a martyr to evil Big Pharma (or Fox itself), so that when he resurfaces on a platform that they themselves provide him, he will have even greater credibility and influence in his COLH. And Carlson’s COLH amounts to obscuring the Jewish Issue.

Last edited by Gerry Fable; February 18th, 2024 at 03:25 AM.

Thread