Old November 13th, 2014 #61
Alex Linder
Administrator

[very interesting move, great stuff, very good for whites]

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/baf893e0-6...#axzz3IzMq5w1W

November 13, 2014
Isis declares its own currency
Borzou Daragahi in Cairo

Its self-declared state has no functioning ministries, nor is it recognised by any government in the world; it is also under sustained daily air attack by the US and its allies. But none of this has prevented the Islamic State of Iraq and Levant from declaring plans to mint its own money.

A statement on Wednesday by the al-Qaeda offshoot known as Isis, announced the launching of its new currency as a way to separate its self-declared proto-state encompassing northwest Iraq and northeast Syria from the “tyrannical financial system imposed on Muslims”.

The group also released a 17-minute audio recording purported to be of their leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, in an apparent effort to dispel rumours that he had been killed in recent air strikes. In the recording he referred to recent events that took place after announcements by the US of his presumed death – such as a pledge of allegiance by an Egyptian jihadi group.

Fighting is obligatory upon every individual,” he said in speech that called for new recruits and lambasted western countries and their Arab allies, especially the oil-rich Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. “Jihad is the peak of deeds and the best of Islam.”

The speech also claimed that western powers “feared Muslims’ wealth and goods of our land, which they plunder”.

The recording did not disclose plans for the new currency but Abu Bilal al-Homsi, the nom de guerre of a Syrian activist who serves as a liaison to Isis, confirmed the veracity of the document announcing its launch. “This is a strike against the Crusader coalition, and it’s a victory that the Islamic State has an economy and is self-sufficient,” he said.

But despite seeking to distance itself from the international economy, the new currency’s underpinnings may make Isis’s economy even more heavily dependent on global fluctuations than most, specifically on precious metal and commodity prices.

Where are they going to get the gold and copper? Isis will have to confiscate more property through theft and the spoils of war
- Steven H. Hanke, Johns Hopkins University

The highest-denominated 5 dinar coin is set to contain 21.25 grams of 21 carat gold, worth about $694, while its lowest-denominated 10 flous coin would contain 10 grams of copper and be worth about 7 cents. The proposed silver dirham coins would range in value from 45 cents to $4.50 at current rates.

“The purchasing power of the money they’re emitting will be wholly dependent on what the purchasing power of gold, silver and copper are,” said Steven H. Hanke, professor of applied economics at Johns Hopkins University. “The important thing is: where are they going to get the gold and copper? Isis will have to confiscate more property through theft and the spoils of war.”

Although the jihadis would not necessarily need a central bank if the coins were made of gold and silver, the statement described how the currency’s introduction would be overseen by a leadership council in the “house of finance” and approved by Al-Baghdadi.
Isis supporters, many of whom are frustrated at the group’s stalled progress and recent losses on the battlefield, took to social media in a torrent of support for the group.

The announcement also provoked derision. Karl Sharro, a UK-based Lebanese comedian and architect posted an illustration of a pigeon clutching a letter in its beak. “Along with its new currency, Isis today revealed its new postal service,” he wrote on Twitter.

Twitter: @borzou

Old November 14th, 2014 #62
Alex Linder
Administrator

ISIS Unveils Its New Gold-Backed Currency To Remove Itself From "The Oppressors' Money System"

By Tyler Durden
ZeroHedge
November 14, 2014

It appears the rumors are true. Islamic State is set to become the only ‘state’ to back its currency with gold (silver and copper) as it unveils the new coins that will be used in an attempt to solidify its makeshift caliphate. ISIS says the new currency will take the group out of “the oppressors’ money system.”

As Zaid Benjamin notes, ISIS releases details of its new currency with golden 1 & 5 dinar, silver 1, 5, 10 dirham and copper 10 & 20 fils

It seems Alan Greenspan may have been on to something after all…

“Rememberwhat we’re looking at. Gold is a currency. It is still, by allevidence, a premier currency. No fiat currency, including the dollar,can match it.”

Of course this will mean more physical demand - along with Russia and China – and so more price suppression by the West.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2014/11/t...gold-standard/

Old November 16th, 2014 #63
Alex Linder
Administrator

Isis video appears to show hostage Peter Kassig has been killed

16-minute video also purports to show mass beheading of Syrian soldiers in one of most horrifying scenes yet published by Isis

Peter Kassig, the American citizen held hostage held by Islamic State militants.

Sunday 16 November 2014

Islamic State (Isis) has released a video appearing to show the British terrorist known as “Jihadi John” standing over the severed head of US aid worker Peter Kassig.

Kassig is the latest of five US and UK hostages to have been murdered in cold blood in Syria as part of a propaganda initiative by Isis.

http://i.guim.co.uk/static/w-620/h--...Kassig-010.jpg

Old November 16th, 2014 #64
Alex Linder
Administrator

Am i Supposed to be Afraid of This?
By Jack Perry
November 12, 2014

When there are no successes to point towards as a reason to be confident in one’s government, the Great Father can be counted on to use fear of a scary enemy to rally the people. A lie can go around the world twice before the truth has even tied its shoes. The Great Father knows this and he also knows that it’s best to have a few enemies waiting in the wings to distract the American people. To be sure, certain among the American people (the species Ovis aries americanus) will fall for this every time. Which is why it remains effective and American foreign policy infomercials succeed in selling wars without genuine objectives. In fact, were U.S. foreign policy a product, it would be sold on late-night infomercials along with spray-on “hair”, vegetable slicers, and compilation CDs of 1970s hits. And if you purchased it, you would get a few wars, absolutely free. Let’s have a look at some of the Great Father’s latest products.

First up, we see “frightening” reports from the Great Father and NATO (North Atlantic Tubthumping Oligarchy) that the Russians are getting frequent-flier miles close to NATO and U.S. airspace. Why, look at that! The Great Father and NATO were just minding their own business trying to lure Ukraine into the car with promises of candy when here came the Russians to interfere! Those Russian waskally wabbits are making NATO fighter aircraft look like Elmer Fudd! Excuse me, Great Father, but those are your enemies, not mine. Vladimir Putin and the Russians have not threatened me, nor are they saying they want me to live under the Russian government. Nor do they pick my pockets, which is more than I can say for you, Great Father. The reason Russian aircraft are doing this, Great Father, is because you are provoking them over in Ukraine. By the way, the Russians warned you against doing that. So Russian aircraft are lurking around NATO airspace, so what? Am I supposed to be afraid of this?

Second, we’re told Vladimir Putin is a pretty scary guy. I dunno, Great Father, I think he seems like a cool dude compared to you. I think we should settle it once and for all. Instead of dragging us all into this Great Father feelings of inadequacy issue, I think the Great Father should challenge Putin to a martial arts match. It would be entertaining and, man, put that on TV and you’d finally have something worth watching! The Great Father will lose, of course, and that’s why I’d watch it. It’d be interesting to see who’s the tough guy without an army to hide behind. I’m not afraid of Vladimir Putin because he hasn’t given me any reason to be. It’s pretty much a given. Putin doesn’t tell me what to do with my own backyard and I don’t tell him what to do with his. Putin has kept the peace while the Great Father and the NATO tubthumpers are just itching to start a war. All Putin is doing is standing up to the Great Father. Am I supposed to be afraid of this?

Next, we have the ISIS junior varsity team running amok. Pardon me Great Father, weren’t they your solution as to who needed to replace Bashar al-Assad in Syria? Why can’t you leave well enough alone? I know your narcissistic tendencies lead you to thinking you know who and who is not a “legitimate leader”, but you should bear something else in mind. When recently asked if you still planned to depose Assad, you said that you don’t think he is a “legitimate leader”. Guess what, Great Father? Many of us think the same about you. The most recent knee-slapper, probably from the U.S. Office of Disinformation, was some ISIS flunky saying ISIS will put the U.S. under Sharia law. Once I stopped laughing, I had to wonder if ISIS is using the same hallucinogens as the Great Father. They’d have less success with that than the Great Father did with Obamacare. “If you like your Sharia, you can keep it…” You can tell they’ve definitely been talking to the Great Father when you see the grandiose yet bizarre, half-baked plans they’ve got. What, I’m supposed to be afraid of these delusional clowns? Americans would drive a hundred miles for a couple shots at an ISIS militia on U.S. soil, are you kidding me? ISIS wouldn’t survive two hours in some downtown areas of major U.S. cities. ISIS may get away with what they do in Syria and Iraq. But this isn’t Syria or Iraq. Am I supposed to be afraid of this?

This brings us to Bashar al-Assad himself. Why am I supposed to be afraid of this man, Great Father? He never bothered me. Not once was there ever junk mail from him in my mailbox asking for my vote. He didn’t demand I enroll in Obamacare or pay a penalty, he didn’t appoint some unqualified guy as an Ebola Czar who has yet to show up at meetings, you know what I’m saying here? Basically, the man was not and is not bothering me, which is more than I can say for you, Great Father. I’m not Syrian, so it isn’t up to me to tell Assad how to run his country. It isn’t up to you, either, Great Father. Assad cracked down on dissidents, you say? So, Great Father, what would your reaction be if tens of thousands of Americans showed up in the streets and demanded your removal from office and the government gone? Somehow, I suspect riot police, troops, and tanks would be rolled out. Assad is the elected leader of Syria, whether you like it or not, Great Father. Am I supposed to be afraid of this?

The Great Father tells us we need to be very afraid of men like Vladimir Putin and Bashar al-Assad. But neither one of these men is threatening Americans. In the case of Putin, he is reacting to the threats NATO and the U.S. are making over Ukraine. To be sure, if the situations were reversed and a hostile nation was trying to corral Mexico into their defense alliance, we’d have already invaded Mexico in “pre-emption”. We’d call that “defending U.S. interests”. In fact, we already did that in a way. That’s how we ended up with the American Southwest, which once belonged to Mexico until after the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo. That ended the Mexican-American War and the U.S. got California, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Nevada, Colorado, Wyoming, the entirety of Texas, and more. Regions that were rich in silver and gold, by the way. But no one else is allowed to do that, you see. The Great Father had his Manifest Destiny, but no one else better try that. Putin has a long way to go before he can top what we pulled off in the Mexican-American War.

As far as Assad goes, he’s defending himself against the people we armed to topple him. What would the U.S. do in his shoes? The same. And we have. Remember the Civil War? We talk about all the people Assad has killed and here we are not even knowing how many died exactly in our Civil War. It was between 400,000 and 600,000 people, we’re still not sure. No UN inspectors have ever showed up to exhume our mass graves. And we wiped out cities, too, in case anyone forgot Sherman’s March to the Sea. Plus, POW camps that were nothing more than concentration camps. So, who are we to tell Assad what “excesses” are in his civil war? Don’t forget we were killing each other with single-shot muzzleloading muskets and cannon and look at our impressive number of dead. The Syrian Civil War has been going on for almost as long as our Civil War and they’ve got about 200,000 total deaths using modern weaponry. If anyone is better at mass killing in a civil war, it’s us, not Assad. Poor Assad, if only he was the Great Father’s buddy, we could really show him how to wage a civil war and stop being such an amateur. Because if that was us having another civil war, we’d already be into the millions of dead. And we’d re-enact it for the next hundred years, too, just for fun. Assad is a lightweight.

Nah, I don’t think I see anything worth being afraid of. The Great Father is just being paranoid, as usual. If he really wanted to make a splash, he’d start selling his expertise in these affairs. He’d say, “Oh, come on Assad! What are you holding back for?! Why, in our Civil War if we had the weapons you have, we’d have already killed at least two million people by now! What’s the matter with you? Look, for a price, I’ll show you how a REAL civil war is fought! I have all the Union Army generals’ diaries over there in the Smithsonian!” Then he could tell Putin, “No, no, no, you’re doing this all wrong! The trick is to goad the Ukrainians into attacking you. Then you invade them and make them give you half of Ukraine as the peace settlement! You see? Look, I have all the Mexican-American War documents over there in the Smithsonian. For a price, I’ll let you see how this thing is done right.”

Do as I say, not as I do. Thus sayeth the Great Father.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2014/11/j...tin-and-assad/

Old November 16th, 2014 #65
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Am i Supposed to be Afraid of This?
By Jack Perry
November 12, 2014

The most recent knee-slapper, probably from the U.S. Office of Disinformation, was some ISIS flunky saying ISIS will put the U.S. under Sharia law. Once I stopped laughing, I had to wonder if ISIS is using the same hallucinogens as the Great Father

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2014/11/j...tin-and-assad/
The real threat to American citizens is Talmudic Law where the President is allowed to send armed drones to deliver lethal justice to anyone unfriendly to ZOG. All electronic communications, gathered by the NSA/CIA are sent to Israel for "processing" That, combined with the American government's willingness to assinate American citizens, anywhere on earth, is a much more dangerous trend than "ISIS"

Old November 19th, 2014 #66
Alex Linder
Administrator

[isis takes over town of 100k in Libya (Derna)]

The Libyan branch of ISIS now has a tight grip on the city, controlling the courts, all aspects of administration, education, and the local radio. "Derna today looks identical to Raqqa, the ISIS headquarters town in Syria," Benotman told CNN.

"ISIS pose a serious threat in Libya. They are well on the way to creating an Islamic emirate in eastern Libya," Benotman said.

Judges, journalists and army officers have been among dozens targeted for assassination in Derna this year.

Similarities to Syria

Derna has a long history of Islamist radicalism. Marginalized during the Gadhafi era, it contributed more foreign fighters per capita to al Qaeda in Iraq than any other town in the Middle East. It has also provided scores of fighters for ISIS in Syria.

In another disturbing similarity with Syria, the bodies of three anti-ISIS activists were found beheaded in the town last week. The group has beheaded many in Syria, including Western journalists and aid workers.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/18/world/isis-libya/

Old November 25th, 2014 #67
Robbie Key

Twenty-six Things About the Islamic State (ISIL) that Obama Does Not Want You to Know About

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2014/11/n...know%E2%80%A8/

Old November 25th, 2014 #68
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Twenty-six Things About the Islamic State (ISIL) that Obama Does Not Want You to Know About

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2014/11/n...know%E2%80%A8/
been reading this, i dont know. what do you think? many of his points are valid, but seem to me more easily explained by the fact you cant control what happens to your training/weapons. ISIS is winning. that's why people are joining it. not because of US. best i can figure, anyway.

Quote:
Translated the memo according to Business Insider said:

A leaked internal memo shows how Saudi officials commuted 1,200 death row inmates under the condition they go and fight against Assad in Syria, according to the Assyrian International News Agency.
well ok but they're supposed to have about 31k fighters at this point.

Old November 25th, 2014 #69
Alex Linder
Administrator

ISIS and US/Israel share some enemies and goals, and some weapons/trained men drift over to ISIS. in chouss and others that becomes a full-fledged plot. i dont see it. i think ISIS is independent.

Old November 26th, 2014 #70
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate
Default This looks like a captured civilian programmed to become some sort of martyr. Notice how the whitest are expendable while that black-fuzzed brownskin watching is ranked 2 valuable:

The Vikings were frequently in that region and it's there where P.C. anti-White racism can be practiced with impunity. Unknown is how many of these once isolated whiter captives are used for human shields or are collateral airstrike damage which nobody yet mentions in mass media.

https://www.google.nl/search?q=badis...l%3B550%3B1024

http://www.badische-zeitung.de/ausla...-94792057.html

Quote:
Terrormiliz bietet Versicherungen für Kämpfer

Der IS regiert mit Terror, zugleich gibt er sich gut organisiert.

Die Terrormiliz Islamischer Staat (IS) hat in ihrem Herrschaftsbereich im Irak und in Syrien im Schatten ihres Eroberungsfeldzugs bereits staatliche Strukturen errichtet. Das belegen nach einem Bericht von Süddeutscher Zeitung, NDR und WDR interne IS-Dokumente aus dem Irak. Demnach gibt es innerhalb der im Irak und in Syrien aktiven Miliz eine Krankenversicherung, Heiratsbeihilfen und Unterstützungszahlungen für die Familien getöteter oder inhaftierter Kämpfer. Zudem führe die Sunnitenmiliz Personalakten von Selbstmordattentätern. Und der IS setzt offenbar auf Schutzgelderpressung, um Waffenkäufe zu finanzieren.

Die IS-Dokumente wurden nach Angaben der irakischen Regierung am 5. Juni bei einer Razzia im Versteck des zweiten Mannes des IS, Abdel Rahman al-Bilawi, beschlagnahmt, so die SZ weiter. Al-Bilawi soll bei einem Anschlag getötet worden sein. Über den Fund, angeblich etwa 160 USB-Sticks und Festplatten, habe erstmals im Juni die britische Zeitung Guardian berichtet. Die Papiere stammten aus dem Jahr 2013 und belegten unter anderem, dass alle neun IS-Provinzen im Irak über einen eigenen Etat verfügen. Über Einnahmen und Ausgaben legen sie offenbar einmal im Monat Rechenschaft gegenüber der IS-Führung und dem selbsternannten "Kalifen" Abu Bakr al-Bagdadi ab. Zwischen den IS-Provinzen soll demnach laut SZ auch eine Art Länderfinanzausgleich stattfinden, bei dem reiche Bezirke an ärmere Hilfszahlungen leisten. Laut SZ finden sich auch Papiere, die belegen, dass der IS modernste Kriegsgeräte amerikanischer Herkunft auf dem Schwarzmarkt aufgekauft habe. Es bestehe der Verdacht, dass diese bei korrupten irakischen Soldaten beschafft wurden.

In einem aktuellen Expertenbericht für den UN-Menschenrechtsrat heißt es, die Bildung eines Staatswesens sei für die Dschihadisten oberste Priorität: So wollte der IS von Anfang an keine Kaderorganisation sein, sondern hat die Gründung eines Staates und die Werbung möglichst vieler Mitglieder lange geplant. Die Dschihadisten nutzten den Bürgerkrieg in Syrien und die Unruhen im Irak aus, um ihre Macht zu vergrößern. Während alle anderen bewaffneten Gruppen gegen die jeweiligen Regierungen in Damaskus und Bagdad kämpften, machten sie sich an den Aufbau des "Kalifats".

Viele Unterstützer lassen sich mit der Gewalt ködern

Dafür hätten die Dschihadisten Andersdenkende systematisch unterdrückt, lokale Führer ins Visier genommen und bewaffnete Kämpfe mit anderen, zum Teil ebenfalls radikal-islamischen Gruppen provoziert. In ihren Hochburgen habe die Gruppe ihre militärische Kontrolle und Kapitalkraft gefestigt, so der UN-Bericht.

Wirklich stark wurde die IS-Miliz nach Eroberung der Großstadt Mossul am 10. Juni und zu Zeiten der Gründung des "Kalifats" in den eroberten Gebieten in Syrien und im Irak etwa zwei Wochen später. Die Gruppe hat in jener Zeit auch mehr und mehr Öl- und Gasfelder unter ihre Kontrolle gebracht. Das Verwaltungssystem der Extremisten – etwa in ihrer Hochburg al-Rakka – beschreiben die UN-Rechercheure als primitiv, aber rigide.

Trotz der Luftangriffe der internationalen Koalition auf die Terrormiliz IS ist die Kampfkraft der Extremisten in Syrien laut Experten größer geworden: "In den letzten Monaten ist das militärische Potenzial der bewaffneten Gruppe gewachsen." Neben den militärischen Erfolgen ist es vor allem die Propaganda im Netz, mit der die Dschihadisten weltweit um Anhänger werben. Erst vor zwei Wochen bescheinigte die UNO dem IS einen nie dagewesenen Zulauf von Kämpfern aus dem Ausland. Von 15 000 Männern und Frauen aus anderen Ländern war die Rede, die sich entweder dem IS oder anderen Extremisten im Irak und in Syrien angeschlossen hätten. Dem Verfassungsschutz zufolge sind bisher nachweislich 450 vor allem junge Menschen aus Deutschland in die Unruheregion gezogen. "Ungeachtet der Rekrutierung Tausender Syrer wird die IS-Führungsstruktur weitgehend von ausländischen Kämpfern dominiert", so die UNO. Viele der neuen Unterstützer seien von den weit verbreiteten Bildern von Hinrichtungen, Enthauptungen und Steinigungen beeinflusst worden seien.

Dem IS-Terror seien im Nordosten Syriens Hunderttausende Menschen schutzlos ausgesetzt, heißt es in dem UN-Bericht. Die Brutalitäten "sind darauf ausgerichtet, die absolute Macht dieser Gruppe über das politische und soziale Leben durchzusetzen und die Gemeinden zum Gehorsam zu zwingen." Zur Rechtfertigung der Grausamkeiten erkläre die Miliz ihre Opfer zu Ketzern. Es gelte der Grundsatz "Man ist schuldig, solange man nicht seine Unschuld beweisen kann".

Last edited by Samuel Toothgold; November 26th, 2014 at 04:12 AM.

Old November 26th, 2014 #71
Robbie Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
been reading this, i dont know. what do you think? many of his points are valid, but seem to me more easily explained by the fact you cant control what happens to your training/weapons. ISIS is winning. that's why people are joining it. not because of US. best i can figure, anyway.
I have a hard time to assess what ISIS really is all about. The implementation of a new currency based on gold, as I understand it, could hardly be something the jews like. But then again, ISIS is also attacking some of the enemies Israel has like Assad, and they'll surely want to destroy Iran which would not be positive in terms of geopolitics. Sunni madness gone out of control, maybe?

The bombings that the US and its allies has carried out seems rather half-hearted. So again, hard to assess.

Old November 26th, 2014 #72
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

The bombings are half-hearted for two reasons. One of them is to appease Turkey through weakening the pan-Kurdistan movement. The second is to keep ISIS fighting Assad's army to keep Assad's posible ambitions contained.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
...But then again, ISIS is also attacking some of the enemies Israel has like Assad...
How's Assad an enemy of Israel, if he's keeping a lid on Syria? It's obvious that if he's removed, the power vaccum will be filled by Jihadist enemies of the Zionist state, unless it's possible for The Agenda to assign a puppet in his place.

Old November 26th, 2014 #74
matthew lyons

Default Isis?

Isis is no threat to white people in this country.

Old November 27th, 2014 #75
SA Mann
National Socialist

I read the Rockwell article and he does make some valid points. It would seem to me that the US would have bombed the Hell out of these people by now if they really were as big a threat as the jewsmedia makes them out to be. How come we don't hardly hear anything about this big threat now? It's like the manipulators are sitting back and when gas prices get a little too low for their liking ISIS will pop up once again. Makes you wonder if Chuck Hagel called their hand on this ISIS terrorist bullshit and that's why he is being shown the door.

With the bungling of the Ferguson incident ISIS along with Russia and China must be laughing their collective asses off.

Old November 27th, 2014 #76
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Default Assad's forces allegedly bomb supposed ISIS stronghold. Then, return to bomb it again, once rescue efforts began:

This link reports no ISIS loss. Instead, civilians comprising many children were hit. Notice how the media is swift to report Syrian action with details of collateral damage, whle western strikes against ISIS are only reported with surface announcements. In other words, we'll never get a tally of colateral damage, until it's over, if at all:

http://www.ibtimes.com/raqqa-civilia...lition-1729295

Quote:
...Photos from Raqqa show parts of the city reduced to rubble, including at least 15 civilians’ homes. The death toll is expected to rise as more than a hundred people were in critical condition. The activist group initially said that 65 people were killed, including women and children. They eventually put the number of dead at 102. There were no ISIS casualties...

Old December 4th, 2014 #77
Robbie Key

Old December 5th, 2014 #78
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Default Gulf states renig on pledge, by holding back $64 million for December alone:

Still trying to find an English-language source. In the mean time, here's the German version. Notice how this link cowardly ommits mentioning which countries are deliberately holding back funds. The only reason they have for doing so, is to force their overpopulation to re-conquer Europe:

http://www.contra-magazin.com/2014/1...echtlinge-ein/

Quote:
...Nach Angaben der Hilfsorganisation haben die wichtigen Geberländer ihre finanziellen Zusagen nicht eingehalten. Das WFP benötigt nach eigenen Angaben umgehend 64 Millionen US-Dollar, um syrische Flüchtlinge im Laufe des Monats Dezember zu unterstützen...
It seems, only the otherwise cowardly local rag, here, has the balls to mention Sandniggrrhoids:

http://www.badische-zeitung.de/komme...-95725609.html

Quote:
Kein Geld für Flüchtlinge: Schuld der Golfaraber

Es ist dramatisch: Die UNO muss ihre Lebensmittelhilfe für syrische Flüchtlinge einstellen. 1,7 Millionen Heimatvertriebene im Libanon, in Jordanien und der Türkei werden also von sofort an keine Lebensmittelgutscheine mehr erhalten. Der Grund, die überlebenswichtigen Winterhilfe einzustellen, ist die fehlende Spendenbereitschaft arabischer Geberländer. Diese hätten, so das WFP, zugesagte Gelder nicht überwiesen. Es handelt sich um 64 Millionen Dollar für Dezember, also einen Betrag, den die reichen arabischen Golfstaaten aus der Portokasse bezahlen könnten. Dass sie – trotz großspuriger Versprechungen auf Geberkonferenzen – die Zahlungen eingestellt haben, ist ein Skandal. Staaten wie Saudi-Arabien, Katar, die Vereinigten Arabischen Emirate und Kuwait finanzieren seit Jahren den Widerstand islamistischer Gruppen im Irak und Syrien. Flüchtlinge aus Syrien, also die unschuldigen Opfer des mit Petrodollars angefachten Bürgerkrieges, werden auf der arabischen Halbinsel nicht aufgenommen. Sie müssen in Jordanien, der Türkei und im Libanon ums Überleben kämpfen, während in einem Staat wie Katar Milliarden für Fußballstadien ausgegeben werden. Barmherzigkeit, eine der Tugenden des Islams, ist für die arabischen Ölmilliardäre offenbar ein Fremdwort. Da der Ölpreis gefallen ist, sparen sie jetzt: Nicht an Waffen für die zweifelhaften Verbündeten, sondern an jenen Dollars, die eine syrische Flüchtlingsfamilie vor dem Hunger- oder Kältetod retten könnte.
Interesting to note, which is becomming a frequent occurence, in manipulated media, is how the commentary changes tone of voice, depending on how much information is released. The following commentary to the above link criticizes Gulf nations for refusing to help, despite refugees better able to integrate there, because of language and cultural similarities:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jürgen Arnemann
Warum weigern sich die Golfstaaten Flüchtlinge aufzunehmen? Sie sind stinkreich und die Flüchtlinge haben einen sprachlichen Vorteil. Es sind doch ihre muslimischen Brüder und Schwestern.
Typical among subscribers of this rag are the Guilt Indulgents and other typical Libtards who attempt to counter a legitimate claim with some smokescreen pseudo "book knowledge" of which this pretend intellectual either evades real books written by truthfull authors or is ignorant to their existence, because of willfuly avoiding objective media. This wanna-be poindexter has the writing style of a typical Faggot bicycle forum member:

Quote:
Originally Posted by manfred gauer
@ Herr Arnemann . Um mal zu verstehen,dass es im arabischen Raum zigfach verschiedene Stämme und Volksgruppen gibt ,und viele davon sich nicht grün sind,empfehle ich ihnen die Bücher von Peter Scholl Latour.Vielleicht ist ihnen dann einiges klarer.
Having never been to an Arab nation himself, manfred mentions the different tribes which is irrelavent, since Arabic is the language taught in schools and spoken in court. He also doesn't mention the wider cultural gap between refugees and their European hosts.

The following link hushes which countries are holding back their pledges. Only one of the commenters pops the question, "Why aren't the countries not mentioned who are holding back funds?", while the other commenters are jumping to conclusions, by impulsively blaming White nations and N.A.T.O.:

http://www.tagesspiegel.de/weltspieg.../11059010.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by uwemohrmann
so so,
und warum werden diese Nichtgeberländer nicht benannt?

Last edited by Samuel Toothgold; December 5th, 2014 at 04:38 AM.

Old December 14th, 2014 #79
Robbie Key

Islamic State Publishes Handbook for Female Slave Ownership

16:21 14.12.2014(updated 18:32 14.12.2014)

The Research and Fatwa Department of the Islamic State has released guidelines on interaction with non-Muslim female slaves, equating them to disposable property, allowing them to be beaten but however putting some restrictions on their use.

MOSCOW, December 14 (Sputnik) – The Research and Fatwa Department of the Islamic State has released what it calls a Pamphlet on Female Slaves.

The manual, written in the form of a Q&A, has been translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute
Middle_East_Media_Research_Institute Middle_East_Media_Research_Institute
, founded by two jews. fanatically anti-muslim.
, a Washington-based non-profit press monitoring organization, and posted on its website.

Amongst other revelations, the Pamphlet equates female captives to disposable property and allowing them to be put up for sale.

"It is permissible to buy, sell, or give as a gift female captives and slaves, for they are merely property, which can be disposed of [as long as that doesn't cause [the Muslim ummah] any harm or damage," it says.

If the owner dies, the manual says, his captives are to be distributed as part of his estate.

"Female captives are distributed as part of his estate, just as all [other parts] of his estate [are distributed]. However, they may only provide services, not intercourse, if a father or [one of the] sons has already had intercourse with them, or if several [people] inherit them in partnership."

It also allows the beating of a slave, however, it forbids hitting them in the face.

"It is permissible to beat the female slave as a [form of] darb ta'deeb [disciplinary beating], [but] it is forbidden to [use] darb al-takseer [literally, breaking beating], [darb] al-tashaffi [beating for the purpose of achieving gratification], or [darb] al-ta'dheeb [torture beating]. Further, it is forbidden to hit the face."

The manual also puts restrictions on having sexual intercourse with a captive woman, forbidding sex with the slave if she is not owned exclusively.

"It is forbidden to have intercourse with a female captive if [the master] does not own her exclusively. One who owns [a captive] in partnership [with others] may not have sexual intercourse with her until the other [owners] sell or give him [their share]."

The Pamphlet also states that running away from the master is "among the gravest of the sins."

http://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20...015828482.html

Old December 14th, 2014 #80
Patrick Bateman

Quote:
Extremist carrying a shotgun, machete and possibly a bomb takes up to 50 hostages at cafe in the heart of Sydney's financial district and forces crying women to hold an Islamic black flag up to the window

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...fe-Sydney.html

Tags
#1, isis, sand niggers

Thread