VNN Broadcasts

Old May 16th, 2020 #601
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring74 View Post
Whats a green nigger?
Green nigger = military.

Blue nigger = police.

Individual skin color is irrelevant, they are all green/blue niggers because they serve ZOG.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 24th, 2020 #602
Jeffrey Smither

My mom was driving on the highway today and saw a Floriduh Highway Patrol officer with a huge nigger buck pulled over. She told me the blue nigger had is gun drawn and hiding behind his squad car with this big buck was yelling at him. He was on the ground with his hands on his head and the blue nigger was going nuts on him yelling at him. Apparently this buck was huge my mom said.

But two deputies and another Floriduh highway patrol officer then pulled up as she drove by.

Just too bad that huge buck didn't beat the shit out of that fag.

Floriduh highway patrol is a bunch of assholes. They're low paid and worst of the worst in law enforcement in Floriduh. Bullies. If I saw that badge fag get beat I wouldn't help him. He's probably screwed many people over on tickets probably.

If it was a white man the blue nig probably would have executed him.

I've had a few times I've almost blown up at badge fags for mistreatment and getting screwed over.

Reminds me years ago of that woman badge fag in Ohio with that huge buck that beat her.

Old May 26th, 2020 #603
Gladiatrix

Default Minnesota Man Dies After Video Shows Cop Pressing Knee to His Neck for Nearly 8 Minutes

Okay, I'm NOT going to address the racial makeup in this one. Dead Black guy and the cop who used his knee is White. One of the cops is Asian.

I really don't care what race is involved. The dead guy was unarmed, arrested for a non-violent crime, was handcuffed, and did not try to take any cop's firearm.

It is utterly insane to me that a police office could hear anyone after Eric Garner - but especially a black man - say "I can't breathe" and not only do nothing, but continue with a boot on his neck for several minutes....and he KNOWS he's being filmed (not to mention he's recording via body cam as are the other officers). Sad, disgusting, completely unnecessary.

"A Minnesota man named George Floyd died Monday after a bystander video showed him begging for air while a police officer held a knee to his neck.

According to a statement by the Minneapolis Police Department (MPD), officers responded to reports of a forgery and were advised that the suspect appeared to be under the influence. Floyd was sitting in his car when officers arrived on the scene and commanded him to exit his vehicle. The statement says that Floyd got out of his car, physically resisted the officers, and was handcuffed. It was then that officers noticed that Floyd "appeared to be suffering medical distress." (The statement does not provide further detail.)

But a bystander captured 10 minutes of the interaction on video. When the video starts, an MPD officer is seen pressing his knee into the side of Floyd's neck while he's on the ground and handcuffed."

https://reason.com/2020/05/26/minnes...pTETpvrxFoKzg4

Old May 27th, 2020 #604
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Okay, I'm NOT going to address the racial makeup in this one. Dead Black guy and the cop who used his knee is White. One of the cops is Asian.

I really don't care what race is involved. The dead guy was unarmed, arrested for a non-violent crime, was handcuffed, and did not try to take any cop's firearm.

It is utterly insane to me that a police office could hear anyone after Eric Garner - but especially a black man - say "I can't breathe" and not only do nothing, but continue with a boot on his neck for several minutes....and he KNOWS he's being filmed (not to mention he's recording via body cam as are the other officers). Sad, disgusting, completely unnecessary.

"A Minnesota man named George Floyd died Monday after a bystander video showed him begging for air while a police officer held a knee to his neck.

According to a statement by the Minneapolis Police Department (MPD), officers responded to reports of a forgery and were advised that the suspect appeared to be under the influence. Floyd was sitting in his car when officers arrived on the scene and commanded him to exit his vehicle. The statement says that Floyd got out of his car, physically resisted the officers, and was handcuffed. It was then that officers noticed that Floyd "appeared to be suffering medical distress." (The statement does not provide further detail.)

But a bystander captured 10 minutes of the interaction on video. When the video starts, an MPD officer is seen pressing his knee into the side of Floyd's neck while he's on the ground and handcuffed."

https://reason.com/2020/05/26/minnes...pTETpvrxFoKzg4
I posted in the main thread about this. This isn't a race issue because badge fags do this to all races and animals as well including dogs and cats.

This is overall a savage issue of Israel trained killing squads basically. These fuckers will kill anything at anytime

If the guy was white they would have killed him as well.

As I said in the main thread, spics and nigs could be a common ground on this issue if they just didn't hate whites the way they do.

I don't think we get a twofer out of this though. I bet if it goes to trial they're found not guilty by a bunch of old fart white patriotards just like the ones in Arizona. Anytime a cop gets prison is a good thing. Hopefully Aryan Nation gets to them but they will get protected custody.

Old May 27th, 2020 #605
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I posted in the main thread about this. This isn't a race issue because badge fags do this to all races and animals as well including dogs and cats.

This is overall a savage issue of Israel trained killing squads basically. These fuckers will kill anything at anytime

If the guy was white they would have killed him as well.

As I said in the main thread, spics and nigs could be a common ground on this issue if they just didn't hate whites the way they do.

I don't think we get a twofer out of this though. I bet if it goes to trial they're found not guilty by a bunch of old fart white patriotards just like the ones in Arizona. Anytime a cop gets prison is a good thing. Hopefully Aryan Nation gets to them but they will get protected custody.
Thank you, Jeffrey,

I thought I would get some blowback here (I got some from knuckle draggers on the other site but many others agreed with me).

These blue niggers would do the same to us and other non-blacks.

I was the one who originally posted about kwaps shooting dogs around a year ago. Those beasties are dear to my heart.

Old May 31st, 2020 #606
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
NYPD cop fatally shoots herself in the head: sources

By Tina Moore
May 31, 2020

A female Manhattan cop distraught over relationship problems fatally shot herself in the head, police sources said Sunday.

The NYPD officer, who worked at the 23rd Precinct in East Harlem, was found dead by her fellow-cop girlfriend early Sunday in the living room of their Bronx home, sources said. The girlfriend had just returned home from work, sources said.
https://nypost.com/2020/05/31/nypd-c...-head-sources/

Old June 1st, 2020 #607
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
So a lesbian cop shoots herself? Thank you for the good news, Stewart.

If only more blue niggers would do this. It's the most honorable thing they can do to redeem themselves being they are about the most dishonorable pieces of garbage on two legs.

Old June 1st, 2020 #608
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
So a lesbian cop shoots herself? Thank you for the good news, Stewart.

If only more blue niggers would do this. It's the most honorable thing they can do to redeem themselves being they are about the most dishonorable pieces of garbage on two legs.
Dykes have the highest rate of domestic violence. After them, it's fags.

Amazing, when one reads about straight black couples.

Old June 1st, 2020 #609
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Quote:
Women will always gravitate toward men they perceive as having power, just a biological fact. This will remain a problem for us until WN are in power and we have control over governmental institutions which includes police and military.
Yes, and this is why I think we should focus on increasing men's power. The infighting has to stop and thieves and traitors and saboteurs must be dealt with severely. I am coming into some money soon and I am intent on starting a number of middling businesses to employ my ideological fellows.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old June 1st, 2020 #610
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Dykes have the highest rate of domestic violence. After them, it's fags.
I was just going to say that, but you beat me to it.

Old June 3rd, 2020 #611
Jeffrey Smither

Former badge fag murdered in Norf St. Louis protecting a well known nigger Pawn Shop on MLK blvd.

Sounded like a decent guy for being a blue nig so I'm not going to knock him. Checkout the badge fag at the end of the video. No wonder nigs are dying of Kung Flu at an alarming rate.

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/cr...6-3df929ec099b

Old June 3rd, 2020 #612
Ray Allan

Default Six-pointed badges

Most long-time VNNF members are already aware of this, I'm posting it mainly for the benefit of new members and visitors.

Israeli forces training US police on large scale: Amnesty

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2020/...olice-training

Old June 12th, 2020 #613
Jeffrey Smither

Default useless lazy blue niggers

In Shitcago. Even the sheboon mayor is pissed off at time.

antfia, nigs break into Bobby Rush's campaign office and leave. Then blue niggers come in and hangout there.

Fucking useless badge fags.

Old June 16th, 2020 #614
Ray Allan

Default Should have stuck with Dunkin' Donuts

Several NYPD officers rushed to hospital after drinking shakes contaminated with BLEACH at local restaurant - report

Quote:
Three police officers in New York City have been taken to hospital after being served shakes that allegedly contained a "toxic substance" at a popular Manhattan fast food restaurant. The officers were assigned to handle protests.

News about the incident, which reportedly unfolded at a Shake Shack restaurant in lower Manhattan on Monday, has spread on social media, where it was confirmed by New York City's largest police union in a tweet.
https://www.rt.com/usa/491939-nypd-s...bleach-police/

Old June 30th, 2020 #615
Gladiatrix

Default US looks to Germany, where police cadets learn mandatory Holocaust history

What this article conveniently omits is that the US has a major nigger problem (yes, I know there are some in Germany). Also, Germany does not have spics, as far as I know.

I reckon the police killings were of imported DIE-versity mudslimes.

"In the United States, applicants can become police officers in as little as 11 weeks, the requirement in Georgia. In Germany, the process takes at least 2 1/2 years and involves learning Holocaust history: For example, since 1984, all trainees in Berlin must visit the former Sachsenhausen concentration camp.

That’s from a New York Times report this week on how Germany reorganized its police force after World War II, and the pros and cons of following the country’s lead in the US, where debate about police reform has raged since an officer killed George Floyd in Minneapolis by kneeling on his neck. "

"Germany is a much smaller country than the US, but there have been results. From the report:

[P]olice fatally shot 11 people and injured 34 while on duty in 2018, according to statistics compiled by the German Police Academy in Münster.

In the United States, with a population four times that of Germany, 1,098 people were killed by police in 2019, according to Mapping Police Violence. In Minnesota alone, where Mr. Floyd was killed, police fatally shot 13 people."

https://www.timesofisrael.com/us-loo...m_medium=email

Old July 12th, 2020 #616
Jeffrey Smither

These guys look like abusive nightmares! We are ZOG and you WILL Obey and comply or get killed!

Old July 12th, 2020 #617
Ray Allan

Quote:
These guys look like abusive nightmares! We are ZOG and you WILL Obey and comply or get killed!

I hope the popo gets defunded. Without these maximum-90-IQ, tattooed, steroid-addled thuggish freaks to protect them, niggers, antifa and jews should be no problem for Whitey. People's dogs should be safer, too.

Oh, and Mr. Universe in the bottom photo is apparently named "Schmidt" going by the tag on the backpack behind him. A German boy like that should be on our side, but unfortunately he isn't. And a pit bull's picture on the other wall. And these communist mutants have been given the power of life and death over us just like the old Soviet NKVD.

Old July 12th, 2020 #618
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
I hope the popo gets defunded. Without these maximum-90-IQ, tattooed, steroid-addled thuggish freaks to protect them, niggers, antifa and jews should be no problem for Whitey. People's dogs should be safer, too.

Oh, and Mr. Universe in the bottom photo is apparently named "Schmidt" going by the tag on the backpack behind him. A German boy like that should be on our side, but unfortunately he isn't. And a pit bull's picture on the other wall. And these communist mutants have been given the power of life and death over us just like the old Soviet NKVD.
In addition, women drool over piles of shit like this as well. These meatheads are dumber than rocks.

Old July 24th, 2020 #619
Ray Allan

Quote:
In addition, women drool over piles of shit like this as well. These meatheads are dumber than rocks.
These shitbags are rapidly moving into Judge Dredd territory: judge, jury and executioner. Your tax dollars at work. And yes, women will still drool over them because they are the apex predators because of your tax dollars.

Old July 29th, 2020 #620
Gladiatrix

Default A SWAT Team Blew Up This Family's Home in Pursuit of a Suspect Who Wasn't Even There

"A SWAT team this month rendered a residence in Charlotte, North Carolina, unlivable after firing pepper spray and tear gas into the house while in pursuit of a suspect who was not there.

Trey McClendon, 19, was later arrested without incident.

The Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department (CMPD) sought McClendon on violent felony arrest warrants, according to a statement from Lt. Andy Harris. "SWAT was called to the scene to assist with his apprehension given McClendon's violent history," he said. "After several hours of attempting to communicate with Mr. McClendon were unsuccessful, officers attempted to enter the location to take McClendon into custody. Once officers gained access to the residence, they determined that McClendon was not present in the residence."

But the London family, who own the home, tell a different story. They claim they knew McClendon wasn't present at their house, and that they only gave officers permission to enter so that the officers could check for themselves without incident. "The keys were literally placed in their hands, and we don't understand why they decided to bring tanks out," Dominique Camm, the family's lawyer, said at a press conference on July 17."

""The violent criminal history is just obscene," Rob Tufano of CMPD told the local NBC affiliate. "No officer is just going to walk in with a set of keys."

Instead, on July 11, the CMPD team deployed the tear gas and pepper spray, as well as what neighbors described as flash bang grenades, a tank, snipers, and K-9 units, according to The Charlotte Observer. The result: significant structural damage, including several holes in the ceiling.

Police permitted the London family to return to the residence at 3:30 a.m. on the morning of July 12 when they realized they'd need to find another place to live.

"They destroyed our family home, a place where we stayed, a place where we once called home and had family gatherings—a place that we can no longer call a home," Ebony London Gunter, whose mother lived at the house, said at the press conference. "This is the place that we come and gather, and so now it's like our sense of security, our sense of family has now been taken and shaken. And they did that for nothing. Like, at the end of the day, they walked away empty handed and they left us to deal with this."

https://reason.com/2020/07/28/swat-t...m_medium=email

Thread