Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 16th, 2016 #921
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Video - UKIP Nigel Farage on Fox News discussing Brexit and the Trump campaign. He will atend the GOP convention

Nigel Farage, the British politician who played a key role in the Brexit movement, will attend the Republican National Convention in Cleveland next week.

"Having criticized President Obama for getting involved in British politics, I am not about to endorse anybody," Farage told USA Today. "But I do know a lot of people in the Republican Party, and I'll be interested to hear what Donald Trump Donald Trump Poll: Clinton leads Trump by 12 points nationally Leader of anti-Trump delegates drops effort to unbind votes McConnell, Ryan moving in different directions on Trump MORE has to say in his big speech."

Farage, who recently stepped down as the leader of the right-wing UK Independence Party, would not reveal who had invited him to the convention, saying only that “It was not Trump.”

Prior to Britain's vote to leave the European Union, Obama had argued that the country should remain in the bloc, saying that leaving would put the U.K. at “the back of the queue” as a trading partner.

Trump enthusiastically praised the nation's vote to leave the EU, saying the British “took their country back.”

read full article at source: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...can-convention

Old July 24th, 2016 #922
NewsFeed
News Bot

Thumbs up (Video) UKIP Nigel Farage MEP Is NOT Leaving The Movement!

Old August 12th, 2016 #923
White Dragon

Now it was revealed that Steven Woolfe let his UKIP membership lapse for over a year, looks like barrister boy has some serious attention defects. UKIP seems to be in some sort of meltdown.

Old August 13th, 2016 #924
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Dragon View Post
Now it was revealed that Steven Woolfe let his UKIP membership lapse for over a year, looks like barrister boy has some serious attention defects. UKIP seems to be in some sort of meltdown.
It certainly looks like the system are playing for time after brexit. We have this bizarre set of ecents at UKip - Farage resigning then ethnically obscure Woolfe not even a paid up member with a late Leadership application and an undeclared conviction. Aligned to this is the equally bizarre labour nonesense.The word on the ground in the post industrial regions must be that they are dead in the water for these careerists to completely balls up the opportunity that Tory disarray offered.
Until recently the biggest obstacle that liberal democracy as controlled by the system faced was no one was bothering to vote aside from corrupt alien postal voters. Now the system is faced by the implications of brexit it appears to be blasting away indiscriminately. For example we have the dead in the water limp dems claiming that brexit must be over turned because it is bad for Europe as a whole though not necessarily the UK!!!
It beggars belief
there is no apparent strategy at work except suppression (May) . It could well be that the system as brexit seemed to imply is divided within itself as to the future of the UK. This could and should be an opportunity for British nationalists unfortunately there are no publicly known British nationalists with any political credibility active.

Chase them into the swamps

Old August 13th, 2016 #925
White Dragon

Quote:
It could well be that the system as brexit seemed to imply is divided within itself as to the future of the UK. This could and should be an opportunity for British nationalists unfortunately there are no publicly known British nationalists with any political credibility active.
Yes this could be true, however don't think for one moment that the secret state security networks haven't decided to bring UKIP down at this point in time. Labour is in utter crisis, Britain is becoming a one party CON state. There is no cedibible leader for British nationalism, calls for unity are dead until a credible leader steps forward. This Brexit vote sure has the elites in a pickle, it's fun to watch. I'm not sure what is going to happen next, watch this space as the old saying goes.

Old August 13th, 2016 #926
White Dragon

And this tosh by Farage that UKIP destroyed the BNP is nonsense,everybody worth their salt knows it was Nick Griffin who destroyed the BNP.

Old August 25th, 2016 #927
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Nigel Farage at Trump Rally

Nigel Farage, former leader of Great Britain’s UK Independence Party (UKIP) and the figurehead of the “Brexit” movement’s upset victory, appeared at a Donald Trump campaign rally in Jackson, Mississippi Wednesday night, encouraging the crowd to fight the American political establishment like the people of Britain did just months ago.

Farage framed the current political election as a fight between “ordinary, decent people” and powerful globalist institutions. “If the little people, if the real people, if the ordinary, decent people are prepared to stand up and fight for what they believe in, we can overcome the big banks, we can overcome the multinationals,” he declared after an introduction from Trump. He recounted how polls, financial agencies, and the majority of European institutions predicted Brexit’s failure even on the day of the country’s referendum on European Union membership.

Farage recalled that ordinary people in the UK reacted poorly when U.S. President Barack Obama came to their country and participated in “Project Fear,” telling them not to vote “Exit.” He said that as a foreign citizen, he would commit the same sin by telling Americans how they should vote. However, he quipped, “If I were an American citizen, I wouldn’t vote for Hillary Clinton if you paid me — in fact, I wouldn’t vote for Hillary Clinton if she paid me.”

At the end of his brief remarks, Farage encouraged the rally attendees, declaring, “Anything is possible if enough decent people are prepared to stand up against the establishment.”

read full article at source: http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...establishment/

Old September 6th, 2016 #928
White Dragon

Nige is watching them like a hawk on Brexit

Old September 6th, 2016 #929
White Dragon

I think Liz Jones is a sexy women she has my vote

Old September 6th, 2016 #930
White Dragon

Nigel Farage suspect May is backsliding...

Old September 8th, 2016 #931
White Dragon

Nigel Farage continues the fight...

Old September 16th, 2016 #932
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Diane James becomes UKIP leader

Diane James has been elected as the new leader of the UK Independence Party.

Ms James had been regarded as the favourite to succeed Nigel Farage, who quit as leader following the UK's vote to leave the EU.

The MEP for South East England won with 8,451 votes. Her nearest rival, Lisa Duffy, received 4,591.

Speaking about Brexit, Ms James warned "we have only just won a heat" in a "28-member state Olympic competition to leave the European Union".

"The threats to the referendum outcome are increasing by the day," she said, adding she would reject "Brexit-lite".

LIVE: New UKIP leader as Farage bows out

Farage: I have given UKIP my all

To applause at the UKIP conference, she said: "Yes to a 100% European Union exit. Can I be any clearer? Yes to a sovereign independent UK. Yes to a UK free to make trade deals with whoever and whenever we want and yes to an immigration policy that allows entry regardless of origin to those with the skills and the expertise and the social values that this country wants."

She said she was "not Nigel-lite" and would not pretend to be so but would be "stepping into his leadership shoes" to try to continue his political success.

"I believe in UKIP's values of liberty, common sense, democracy and pragmatic approaches to the challenges this country faces."

She said she might use different language and be less frank than Mr Farage but she would be honest and "uphold all the beliefs and values that this party stands for".

And in a message to Prime Minister Theresa May she said: "If you're watching this afternoon, you'll be watching the opposition party in waiting." She added: "Get on with it - invoke Article 50."

The former businesswoman and healthcare professional has been the party's home affairs spokeswoman. She saw off four other contenders: Bill Etheridge, Lisa Duffy, Liz Jones and Phillip Broughton.

Mr Farage stood down following the UK's vote to leave the European Union, saying his "political ambition has been achieved".

The face of Euroscepticism in the UK for nearly two decades, he helped turn UKIP from a fringe party into the third biggest in UK politics - in terms of votes at the 2015 general election.

He also helped persuade more than 17 million people to vote to leave the EU.

Mr Farage also stood down briefly as leader in 2009, but was re-elected the following year.

He said he would quit after failing to win his seat at the 2015 general election, but stayed on after the party rejected his resignation.

This breaking news story is being updated and more details will be published shortly. Please refresh the page for the fullest version.

If you want to receive Breaking News alerts via email, or on a smartphone or tablet via the BBC News App then details on how to do so are available on this help page . You can also

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37387162

Old September 17th, 2016 #933
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Nigel Farage close aide-Brexit, immigration, schools,fracking: PM Theresa May is now delivering UKIP 2015 manifesto

One of Nigel Farage’s closest aides, who headed Ukip’s media operation for three years, has said the party has “disintegrated” and that she has joined the surge of members and supporters turning to the Conservatives.

Alexandra Phillips said Theresa May had delivered on all key elements of Ukip’s 2015 election manifesto “within a matter of months”, leaving her former party with few places to go in policy terms.

“I think ideologically the Tories are doing the Ukip dance now,” she said, pointing to policies on Brexit, immigration, grammar schools and fracking. Phillips said Farage had been “inspirational” to work with and would be remembered as “one of the most incredible politicians of our generation”.

But in a warts and all interview, she lifted the lid on her seven years in Ukip, including three in the press office, saying the party had become more “aggressive and testosterone-fuelled” and racked with in-fighting in the latter period of his leadership.

Speaking before her former party’s annual conference at which a successor for Farage will be elected on Friday, Phillips said that:

Phillips said she believed that a surge in membership for the Tories, with 50,000 people joining over the summer, was coming largely from Ukip deserters, admitting that she was among them.

The former adviser, whose Conservative membership card arrived this week, said: “If you look at our 2015 manifesto, Theresa May has announced it all in the first months of being prime minister – grammar schools, fracking, Brexit means Brexit, controlling immigration.

“The things that made me resolutely Ukip are the things that Theresa May is doing now.”

Phillips credited Farage for being the “charismatic driving force” behind Ukip and suggested that without him the party that would “emerge like a phoenix from the flames” would not be one that anyone recognised.

She argued that the NEC had become deeply “anti-Farage” in a misguided move.

“In a party like Ukip you get very zealous and rather bizarre individuals who want to play Game of Thrones – people unlikely to be elected and want steerage of the party,” she said.

This had led to a determination to “get rid” of Woolfe by one means or another, she claimed. Following the decision to bar him, Phillips said she believed Diane James was the “most credible” candidate for the leadership.

Looking back at her time as head of media, Phillips said she begged Farage not to talk about banning immigrants with HIV during last year’s general election, warning that it would be a “disaster”, but had been dismissed as a “pinko” by other aides.

She said Raheem Kassam, who became Farage’s closest adviser at that time, described the intervention as “shock and awe”.

“My thing was you don’t need to shock any more. In fact, you need to bring it back in the other direction, you need to neutralise, you need to broaden your appeal if you are going to secure seats under first past the post,” she said.

But Phillips, who persuaded Farage to do “sof

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...cked-to-tories

Old September 20th, 2016 #934
White Dragon

Who knew the Tories would be stealing other political parties clothes

I liked Dianne James comment in her speech that FPTP is courrupt and morally bankrupt. That future elections should be done with PR. This will help British nationalism when the sensible party finally arrives.

Old September 20th, 2016 #935
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post But Why Tho: UKIP Appoints Female Leader

DailyStormer.com

September 20, 2016

Welp.

UKIP has replaced Nigel Farage with a female, Diane James.

I’m so sick of this.

Why does every right-wing party have to have a woman leader?

Who is this supposed to appeal to? The only people who actually believe women are capable politicians are childless women, and they tend to vote left-wing anyway.

At least she’s pro-Russia.

Of course, the entire response to her support for Russia has been “how can a liberated Western woman support Russia?”

And it’s a fair question.

Diane James, who last week replaced Nigel Farage as leader of the UK Independence Party (UKIP), confirmed Russian President Vladimir Putin is among her political inspirations.

In her first interview as leader, James told BBC Sunday Politics presenter Andrew Neil she couldn’t think of anybody “other than Vladimir Putin” as her main political hero. Then, after some thought, she added former British prime ministers Margaret Thatcher and Winston Churchill to the list.

Her comments set social media abuzz, with political commentators and journalists alike questioning James’s understanding of Putin’s and her own politics.

“Diane James is a Putin fan so I expect UKIP’s next major campaign to feature her riding a horse topless,” comedian and broadcaster Tiernan Douieb tweeted.

City AM pundit Daniel Hamilton thought James’s fondness of Putin showed “a squalid view from the leader of a small-minded party.”

And writer Iain Martin wondered whether British politics could “get any more weird.”

James’s professed love for the Russian leader isn’t entirely new. She ardently praised Putin in a 2015 interview with the Telegraph.

“I admire [Putin] from the point of view that he’s standing up for his country. He is very nationalist,” she said.

“He is a very strong leader. He is putting Russia first, and he has issues with the way the [European Union] encouraged a change of government in the Ukraine which he felt put at risk a Russian population in that country.”

Putin is an example of a strong leader. So is Donald Trump.

On the other hand you have Marine Le Pen, who has collapsed the party her father built, and is now going to lose an election where she had previously been running virtually unopposed, because she has weakened all of the party’s positions.

Whenever I talk about feminism, faggots whine, claim that I am “anti-woman,” a concept that doesn’t even make any sense.

Well, to the faggots whining: I am just as opposed to men who dress-up like women as I am to women in politics. And it is the same thing.

read full article at source: http://www.dailystormer.com/but-why-...female-leader/

Tags
#1, brexit, farage, farage smears, freedom, immigration in britain, independence, nigel farage, ukip, ukip friends of israel

Thread