VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 4th, 2004 #61
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by western-nationalist
Being in the midst of the propaganda onslaught in college now I can tell you its sick to see the white kids turn into defenseless Zogbots obeying their every command. College now is turning into a terror gulagism ground, with absolute ZOG propaganda in all classes except the math and the sciences. The teachers incessanlty preach about white guilt and evils and how to abolish and destroy the concept of "race" and to march into a mishmash of browns. My generation of white kids have been so inculcated and mind-controlled its very hard for any to see through the light and gain insight into the current situation. Zog does everything it can, to destory, paralyze, terrorize, demonize and de-racialize white males from elementary school through college.
There is one major reason that the White college guys don't stand up for themselves, WHITE WOMEN. I've been in some college situations in which I made some negative comments about Mexican immigration and you should see the looks on the faces of the White female students, they look at you like you are insane. A lot of the White guys don't speak up because they are afraid that the girls won't like them anymore and we know how White guys today are obsessed with sex....

Old May 4th, 2004 #62
Wolfgang Noosetight

Default United States of pussies

Until the white male regrows some backbone and testicles nothing will get better.The white world has become too effeminine,weak-willed,degenerate and fatuous.If this state of affairs doesn't change we will be consigned to the garbage dump of history.Unfortunately i don't see much fundamental change in the works until whitey's belly starts grumbling.Even then the masses of asses probably won't do anything.Look at Ukraine in the early 30's when the kikenvermin began their program of deliberately induced famine.Did the masses "rise up" and fight their annihilators?No.They meekly starved to death...3,000,000-5,000,000 of them.

Old May 4th, 2004 #63
Miskatonic

Basically any type of commercial dealing with "erectile dsyfunction" fits the bill here. Just more kosher crap infering that white males are sexually inadequate so go burn some coal shiksa.

Old May 4th, 2004 #64
Wolfgang Noosetight

Default white man in a box

On tv these days about the only roles left for white males is A)buffoon;B)evil nazi in a movie based on a Tom Clancy novel.
Anyone watch "X-Play" on Tech-Tv?The white co-host(Adam Sessler)spends 30 minutes acting like a douchebag.He is blond and aryan looking though,so i guess when the Tech-Tv gig is up he can go play an evil nazi.

Old May 4th, 2004 #65
N.B. Forrest

The new one for Verizon picture phones: a stereotypical pudgy "whiteguy" assclown gives his wifey a Mother's Day present of a pancake breakfast in bed and 2 picture phones. Then, with the kiddies gathered in the bedroom, the unshaven 2 year-old gushes "Look - I sent you a picture of the syrup!!" as mommy-wife rolls her eyes longsufferingly. All part of Shecky's plan to undermine the authority of White fathers in the minds of their wimmin & children.

Old May 5th, 2004 #66
Alex Linder
Administrator

I have seen a couple Fischer-Price ads for toys that featured all-white children. It is extremely unusual if more than two kids are used, for a nigger or off-color of some sort not to be included. I think baby niggers are some of the most disgusting creatures on earth; I can't imagine wanting to use one to sell diapers or baby food or anything like that. They're so viscerally repugnant they make one want to vomit. Typical ads will have a white family coming back from girl's soccer practice with a couple white kids and a pickaninny hopping into the minivan.

This year's NBA playoff promos star the championship trophy as a girl courted by the various contending niggers. In one, it's posed as the 'groid asking a white male revealed to be Larry Bird if he can take his daughter out. Because there's nothing wrong with some disgusting nigger dating your daughter. You dreamed about the day, right?

Old May 5th, 2004 #67
N.B. Forrest

Burger Kang ad for new spicy chicken sandwich: a gaggle of "white" cubicle mice gather as the chow is passed 'round. One particularly geeky buffoon licks his finger, touches another whiteguy's sammich, makes a hissing sound and says "Spicy!" To which Buffoon No.2 takes umbrage, poking the geek in the chest. "Now, that wasn't funny. You did it in anger!"

Old May 5th, 2004 #68
N.B. Forrest

The most enraging ad on the air at the moment is one for HUD "Fair Housing" crappola: a white race traitor apparatchik is workin' the phones, calling a woman who had put an "apartment for rent" ad in the paper. He assumes a number of guises to trip her up: a nigger, a spic, a dothead, and finally an obvious White "clincher" - all with convincing accents.

The whole thing is clearly a threat aimed at any Whites who seek to sell their own property to whom they (rather than Marse Lipshitz) choose. When you bulldoze away the mountain of jewshit about "the law", you come to realize that it's all about nothing more than brute force: "Do what we say, crackers, or we'll send our aggressive lackeys to throw your ass in prison with the schvartzes - or if you resist, blow your brains out on the spot".

The motherfucking, cocksucking KIKES and their "progressive" whores who are responsible for this must get theirs one day soon.

Old May 6th, 2004 #69
Hando

Default Here's one

Here in Australia we’re just starting to get some real anti-White ads, one I remember is an ad for some kind of food.

White girl brings home gook playmate to have dinner with the family, stupid White Dad tries to make conversation with gook by asking her where she is originally from, to stupid White Dad’s surprise gook answers in a perfect Australian accent and says she was born in a near by town. Everyone has a good laugh at stupid White Dad who, although trying to be PC, is so ignorant he assumed a non-White was a foreigner. Poor stupid White Dad… We can only laugh at him.

Last edited by Hando; May 6th, 2004 at 11:47 AM.

Old May 6th, 2004 #70
johnny yuma

New Fast food commercial, I think. The people are all at work in some office, and it's lunchtime. The office ape nigger was sent out to get lunch, returns with a bag of burgers.

A geeky redhead/blonde-ish guy says to his boss that they ordered the same thing twice, and his white boss flat out ignores him.

To which the nigger says "Gotta couple more buns in here. Wanna kiss 'em?"

Nigger made out to be smart and witty. White nerd made out to be an ass kissing retard.

Old May 11th, 2004 #71
Politico
Mau Mau Warden

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny yuma
New Fast food commercial, I think. The people are all at work in some office, and it's lunchtime. The office ape nigger was sent out to get lunch, returns with a bag of burgers.

A geeky redhead/blonde-ish guy says to his boss that they ordered the same thing twice, and his white boss flat out ignores him.

To which the nigger says "Gotta couple more buns in here. Wanna kiss 'em?"

Nigger made out to be smart and witty. White nerd made out to be an ass kissing retard.
Its all black ass kissing. Thats all that is on TV. Whitey is stupid and so guilt-ridden that he is compelled to make up for all the "pain and suffering" he has caused by taking it up the ass by "people of color" at every turn of the road. It is sickening and the frequency of the media's pandering is intensifying every second. Only a friggin revolution of non-participation will even slow this freight train of absurdity down.

Old May 12th, 2004 #72
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest
The most enraging ad on the air at the moment is one for HUD "Fair Housing" crappola: a white race traitor apparatchik is workin' the phones, calling a woman who had put an "apartment for rent" ad in the paper. He assumes a number of guises to trip her up: a nigger, a spic, a dothead, and finally an obvious White "clincher" - all with convincing accents.

The whole thing is clearly a threat aimed at any Whites who seek to sell their own property to whom they (rather than Marse Lipshitz) choose. When you bulldoze away the mountain of jewshit about "the law", you come to realize that it's all about nothing more than brute force: "Do what we say, crackers, or we'll send our aggressive lackeys to throw your ass in prison with the schvartzes - or if you resist, blow your brains out on the spot".

The motherfucking, cocksucking KIKES and their "progressive" whores who are responsible for this must get theirs one day soon.
This country reminds me of East Germany more and more. I saw that ad once; I guess HUD believes race correlates with speech patterns and inflection. That sounds racist to me.

But that type of ad is increasingly common. The space between half-innings of cardinal games is filled with those things. We must build a wall of separation of between Egalitarianism and state. Anybody who thinks there's any way to reform the System is a fool. These people won't quit. They will push onward until they destroy the last vestige of White society -- or until they are destroyed themselves.

Old June 5th, 2004 #73
Georgie

Commercial for Dorito's chips. Just your typical dumb White guy thing.

White guy comes up to vending machine and puts in money. Keeps hitting the buttons to get some Dorito chips that he wants. Chips dont come out. He keeps trying and trying. Then he puts his arm in to try to dig out the chips somehow. Camera then shows us that the machine isn't plugged in. Then cut to blonde haired White girl plugging in the machine and looking at the White guy whos magically gotten himself inside the vending machine likes hes a completely dumbass. Odd, how was he able to put in his money and have the buttons light up without any power? Oh well, the message is, White guys are dumb. White women, dont take them seriously because they're stupid and nerdy.

Old June 7th, 2004 #74
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWorker
3 ads I have seen lately:

1.) For Mikes Hard Lemonade, a Balding White Male is at a bar speaking to a White Female, then some "player" White Male approaches... apparently he thinks he is better then the balding White and starts to hit on the White Female... The Female then head butts him and he falls down unconscious to the floor. apparently violence against White Males is acceptable

2.) Ad for the new Harry Potter: Prisoner of Azkhban film. Teenaged Alpinoid Female punches out Evil Blue-eyed Blonde Nordic Male. apparently violence against White Males is acceptable

3.) Ad for new film "The White Chix". Nigger dressed up as White Female at the beach throws a football at maximum velocity into the solar plexus of an unsuspecting White Male. apparently violence against White Males is acceptable

Apparently the jews are right now propagandizing the masses for the final all out violent bongo-party assault on the last few remaining Whites (which I call The day of the jew)
Hey, what we need to do now is get the fuck moving. What ever happened to Stan Womack? That kind of organized complaining is better than just comlaining about it here. You need to make the advertisers feel the pain of such stupidities and organized boycotts and letter writing campaigns help. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Old June 27th, 2004 #75
Renewal

Most movies, albums and TV shows are financial losers anyway. Hollywood survives on a few blockbusters every year, the profits from which make possible the production of hundreds of relative failures. This means that, as long as they have their Friends or Lord Of The Rings or Celine Dion to bring in the Big White Dollar, they can afford to fund all the unprofitable agitprop they want. If year after year most entertainment product is inevitably going to be unprofitable it might as well be agitprop.

Old August 11th, 2004 #76
Bragi

I've been watching some television lately much to my chagrin. I've noticed a striking pattern during the advertising cycle, which takes up over two thirds of a given hours programming. BTW, 'programming' is a very apt word for what's going on when the plastic jew is activated.

THERE IS A NIGGER IN NEARLY EVERY COMMERCIAL. Just watch the commercials if you can bear to; Hymie is constantly presenting the viewing public with the nigger manimal and the niggerette she thing. Fuck the jews and their Talmudvision.

Not only is it unrealistic and annoying, it's a complete fabrication of the nigger's numbers and importance in our society. Hymie is literally drowning the Kwa in images of the smiling, happy, carefree nigger whether he be an office professional, an actor, a singer, or a sports figure.

And for the lemmings: if niggers make up 12% of the population, why are they featured in 90% of the shows and ads?

And yet the lemming will nog and go along with sympathy when some big nig stands up and says that the bruthas and sistas be underrepresented on the jew box.

Thanks jews. Day of the Rope please hurry up and arrive.

Old August 16th, 2004 #77
N.B. Forrest

New J.C. Penney Back to School Ad: A tiny CGI rap coon with a green knit cap pulled down over its eyes leads a "diverse" class of brats in gettin' jiggy wit it as the whiggers among them try to keep up.

Old August 27th, 2004 #78
SuperTapir

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest
New J.C. Penney Back to School Ad: A tiny CGI rap coon with a green knit cap pulled down over its eyes leads a "diverse" class of brats in gettin' jiggy wit it as the whiggers among them try to keep up.
yesyesyes, i just saw this for first time. kids all be JC-jiggin, led by this toon that looks like one of those mex gang figures, can't remember what they're called, but there was a story about them in the news a while back, vato loco and all its friends. the commercial is set to a song by some carib-flavored group whose video is nothing but african fertility dance, of course with a hot white woman to pull the men. bands these days often include minorities simply too help with marketing.

another offensive ad is that Eclipse gum one, featuring a semitic or ababic-looking guy literally blowing on a very noric blond'e cheek or ear.

Old August 27th, 2004 #79
wintermute

Go to Allstate.com and click on '2004 Olympic Games'. At the page you're taken to, there will be an option to download a basketball screen saver. It's a small screensaver, and only takes a few seconds to download. Then, open your screen saver control panel, and choose 'preview'.

I saw this as a two page ad in the new Time magazine, and I have to say, this is the first time a psyops image actually got to me.

For a moment, I could imagine what the astronaut in 'Planet of the Apes' actually felt at the sight of the world turned upside down.

Obviously, there's not much time left. Did anyone catch NBC's profile of the second place black runner in the Wariner sprint? It was hilarious. What do do when a White man wins the gold? Keep going down the pile until you've found someone nonwhite who didn't. What to do when a Black man wins? Saturation coverage, noon and night. Perhaps the other side senses time is short, too.

There has never been a more powerful image of what the multiculturalists are truly aiming for than this. It's a gift, straight from the Jewish race soul to your own. Make of it what you will.

Wintermute

P.S. To anyone here gifted in Photoshop: to help our Christian friends understand what's being said here, why not superimpose the 'Dream Team' over a crumbling Medieval structure with the tag line: Old School Playground. New School Game.

Chilling, isn't it?

Old September 3rd, 2004 #80
COTW
Overseer

Progressive Insurance commercial

A young White couple are getting tickets at a carnival.

Scene 1 - White guy buying tickets openly complains about the price to his date.

Scene 2 - White guy wins giant stuffed animal and takes off with it himself.

Scene 3 – White guy is wildly driving bumper car with stuffed animal by his side and date is showing an obvious sign of boredom in separate car.

Narrator asks, "Don’t you wish you could get lame date insurance? "

"The very aim and end of our institutions is just this: that we may think what we like and say what we think."

-Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Tags
anti white advertisement

Thread