VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 25th, 2005 #161
Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angle
IBM (most of their ads have a noble nigger who gives whitey the 'lowdown' on the technology - a couple of these ads had a guy who was in Band of Brothers) -
Golf course w/ solar-powered golfcart going crazy w/o driver. Troop of white scientists hike across course to 'Help Desk', staffed by lone nigger, who tells these absent-minded dufuses how to get help with their computers.
Incidentally this is the same ad mentioned by Winnicki in the recent Goy Fire. Made in US, displayed in UK and Canada.

'At the end of his life he organized a financial offering for the poor in Jerusalem [Jew city] from the gentile churches he had founded.' - St. Paul [Jew], Oxford Companion to Class. Civ.

Old November 25th, 2005 #162
Cowan Huberty

Who makes these commercials...Cocksucking Jews. That's all we need to know

White Power!

Old November 26th, 2005 #163
kkk

Angry

I seem to remember alot of Burger Kings and they all do us in one way or another. Racily, Homosexualy, or Interracially

Old November 28th, 2005 #164
HighPlainsDrifter...

Default Canada's Public Works dept. bans Whitemen

from the website of a dissident Jew, Henry Makow, Ph.D.:

by Tom Blackwell
National Post
Saturday, November 19, 2005

A major [Canadian] federal department has temporarily banned the hiring of able-bodied white men...

Managers in the Public Works department must hire only visible minorities, women, aboriginals and the disabled, except with written permission from their superiors, David Marshall [Jew?], the deputy minister, ordered in an e-mail circulated yesterday.

...at least until the end of next March...

Old December 24th, 2005 #165
Hate Dept.
Banned

Seen on a billboard in the greater LA area, visible from the s/b 710, is an ad for Burger King which says "Pimp My Burger". Yeah, that loathsome word is on everyone's tongue these days...how quaint.

A "racist" friend sent me the following because he thinks if he posts it himself he'll somehow be found out by the evil feds:

A conservatively dressed, beautiful and voluptuous tall sexy blond school teacher with her hair tied up and a French accent gets up from her desk in an empty classroom and approaches the lone student sitting at his desk. She has an incredible beautiful smile and seductive sway to her walk.

The student, a dark-skinned nigger, stares back at her in sheer disbelief as she approaches him, that a beautiful model-type blond slender woman only has eyes for him. She then sits on his lap and begins to caress the back of his head while repeating the name "Tag" body spray, which is an indication the product has hypnotized her into "wanting" this filthy animal.

Old January 30th, 2006 #166
Faceless Goy

Default jews promoting white women have affairs with spic peasants

Hallmark commercial -- blonde white woman and whipped white "hubby" or boyfriend are looking at Valentine's Day-themed stuffed animals for the slut to give to all her friends. She's naming off each 'friend' she'll be giving a heart-shaped bear to, and she finally says: "for Antonio." Faggot white hubby replies: "Your aerobics instructor?" She pauses, and then says in a guilty, deep voice: "Yeah."

Then again, a few months ago I was driving in my car and listening to the radio. A commercial came on for what I think I remember was for a popular restaurant chain called 'Chilis.' Their theme was having people announce what they wanted after they ate at Chilis, like eating there was some sort of empowerment or some shit. At the end an obvious white female voice was yelling "I want a husband, kids, and a bodybuilding poolboy named Antonio!!"

Yeah, another Antonio. Real fuckin' subtle, huh? Fucking faggot jewboys ain't even trying anymore, they're just laying it on as thick as it gets.

FUCK YOU KIKES!!!!

Old February 23rd, 2006 #167
Stronza

Default Kellogg's All Bran Buds TV ad

There are two pasty-faced white, skinny, men with ponytails, (they look like twins), each sitting at a separate little table with a bowl of the above cereal in front of them. In marches the big, hearty-looking Negro expert on How to Quit Being Such a Cork-up-the-Ass White Man by Getting Rid of Your Constipation.

The two fellas chomp away at their high-fiber cereal with the stupidest, sappiest expressions I have ever seen.

Old February 25th, 2006 #168
Quietus
Berserker for Wotan

Well, we need to boycott any of the corporations who are making these comercials. I hope that some form of brutality is delivered upon these people for their anti-white propaganda.

And if any women are reading this that are cheating on their white husbands with an "Antonio" type character, I sincerely hope that your husband takes you both out.
one should pry round
for uncertain is the witting
that there be no foeman sitting,
within, before one on the floor." -Odin, from the Hávamál (Olive Bray's translation)

Old February 25th, 2006 #169
Itz_molecular
Banned

Default so much fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronza
There are two pasty-faced white, skinny, men with ponytails, (they look like twins), each sitting at a separate little table with a bowl of the above cereal in front of them. In marches the big, hearty-looking Negro expert on How to Quit Being Such a Cork-up-the-Ass White Man by Getting Rid of Your Constipation.

The two fellas chomp away at their high-fiber cereal with the stupidest, sappiest expressions I have ever seen.
I'll bet that the jewish producers have a real giggle , making this slop for the foolish whites to suck up !

Old February 25th, 2006 #170
Stronza

Itz, have you ever seen this commercial? It is beyond belief how stupid, dorky & helpless those cereal-eaters are portrayed as being.

Any white person who sees it and is not bothered, and buys the product, has s**t for brains.

Old February 26th, 2006 #171
Itz_molecular
Banned

Default Nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronza
Itz, have you ever seen this commercial? It is beyond belief how stupid, dorky & helpless those cereal-eaters are portrayed as being.

TV is being dumbed-down to ever sinking psychographics.

Any white person who sees it and is not bothered, and buys the product, has s**t for brains.
Nope, I haven't seen the commercial, but the description of it was vivid enough, for me to understand .

Been years since I've seen any commercial TV, I feel so deprived .

Old February 27th, 2006 #172
Ghetto-Blaster
Banned

XM satellite radio and Avis car rental service.

Three White businessmen wearing suits, in an Avis rent-a-car are acting like Negroes to rap music emanating from the sound system. They receive a phonecall from their boss and quickly turn off the music, then act White. Then they turn the music back on after the call and act like Niggers again.

Old February 27th, 2006 #173
Ghetto-Blaster
Banned

Quaker oatmeal to go bars.

White guy on a bus with a bag of oats and gas stove on his lap. There is a large flame as he awkwardly and repeatedly burns himself trying to make oatmeal, "the old fashioned way". White women begin to stare and become disgusted by him.

Camera pans to hip/sassy afro'ed urban shegro as she shrugs at Whitey and takes a bite of her Quaker oatmeal to go bar.

Old February 27th, 2006 #174
Hate Dept.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quietus
Well, we need to boycott any of the corporations who are making these comercials. I hope that some form of brutality is delivered upon these people for their anti-white propaganda.

And if any women are reading this that are cheating on their white husbands with an "Antonio" type character, I sincerely hope that your husband takes you both out.
No white women are reading this. We're doomed. Nobody's reading this.

As far as boycotts, give me a break!!!! That won't do shit!!! This country is FUCKED

Old February 27th, 2006 #175
Quietus
Berserker for Wotan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hate Dept.
No white women are reading this. We're doomed. Nobody's reading this.

As far as boycotts, give me a break!!!! That won't do shit!!! This country is FUCKED
I don't believe that we are doomed. We are white people, for crying out loud. But if a day comes where I change my mind, I'm not going down without a fight. How about you?

And boycotts would have a large enough impact if we could get enough people to participate. These types of commercials should be brought up at rallies. I already refuse to buy certain products, and I urge people all of the time to do the same thing. I know of more people who this year, will be starting gardens since I informed them of the kosher tax. It is a start.

We are doomed, only if no one does anything!
one should pry round
for uncertain is the witting
that there be no foeman sitting,
within, before one on the floor." -Odin, from the Hávamál (Olive Bray's translation)

Old February 27th, 2006 #176
hachiko

This might not be the most offensive depiction but it bothered me nonetheless.
Turbo Tax, showing how easy it is for normal people to do there taxes now. People start popping up on pedastals while the announcer blurts out the shortcoming that prevented them from doing their taxes themselves previously. They are announced as the "mathematically-uninclined" the "worriers" the "procrastinators", etc. They are all white, with one gook bitch. When the token black pops up, he is announced as the "overworked".
This implies that he was inherently capable of doing it himself, he was just TOO busy being a good provider for his family.
So it's bad enough they are required to be in the commercials, now it is even taboo to cast them in a bad light...
Very subtly put message in that commercial.

Old February 27th, 2006 #177
varus

IN England we also have this kind of propaganda from time to time , usually about whitey working and claiming unemployment benefit at the same time,but never niggers , or wogs, apparently these people are as honest as the day is long,and would not dream of defrauding the state, consequently it is only whitey that is portrayed in such a negative light,and yet on every other ad it is crawling with every kind of nigger,one i saw had the average family unit ,mum dad ,kids but for a fleeting moment as one of the kids came downstairs , it was unmistakably paki ,now what is an average caucasian family doing rearing pakis!

Old February 27th, 2006 #178
hachiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by varus
IN England we also have this kind of propaganda from time to time , usually about whitey working and claiming unemployment benefit at the same time,but never niggers , or wogs, apparently these people are as honest as the day is long,and would not dream of defrauding the state, consequently it is only whitey that is portrayed in such a negative light,and yet on every other ad it is crawling with every kind of nigger,one i saw had the average family unit ,mum dad ,kids but for a fleeting moment as one of the kids came downstairs , it was unmistakably paki ,now what is an average caucasian family doing rearing pakis!
Sort of like our subway posters for homeless outreach programs, the bum/homeless family is always white...usually one of the benefactors has to be a mud or a mix.

Old March 6th, 2006 #179
Stronza

Default TV ad for Canesten (kills fungal infections)

Never mind if you have a burning, itching, infected "down-there" problem, ladies! You can still do your job! The ad shows this superconfident, young, goodlooking white woman walking down the aisle of the aircraft (hey, she must be a stewardess...er, I guess they call them flight attendants now). Wrong-O! She is seen entering the cockpit and seating herself in the Captain's chair - and who is beside her, helping to fly the Airbus? A black fella.

Old March 15th, 2006 #180
Angle

Blonde woman/nigger male meme. Everywhere, itz.

http://www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/ss/index.htm

'At the end of his life he organized a financial offering for the poor in Jerusalem [Jew city] from the gentile churches he had founded.' - St. Paul [Jew], Oxford Companion to Class. Civ.

Tags
anti white advertisement

Thread