Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 8th, 2007 #1
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Exclamation STUDY: As many as *38 MILLION* illegal immigrants in the USA...

Oct. 4, 2007, 10:24PM
Immigration strategies taking shape

In separate rooms on overlapping morning hours at the National Press Club this week, two very different groups were launching the next rounds in the simmering immigration fight.

In the Zenger Room, named for German immigrant John Peter Zenger, who helped establish free speech law, Californians for Population Stabilization released a study claiming there are 20 million to 38 million illegal immigrants in America, not the 12 million the federal government says.

"Immigration is in a state of anarchy," organization member James Walsh, a former Immigration and Naturalization Service lawyer, fervently told the room. "Not chaos, anarchy."

Story

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old October 8th, 2007 #2
Susan

I've never believed the twelve million as claimed by the feds and certain groups. I've always believed, based on information from groups such as NumbersUSA and The Dustin Inman Society (here in GA), that the real number of illegals was well over twenty million.

Just look around you....all you see are spics everywhere for pete's sake.... The new house just built close to my neighborhood had ONLY spics working on it, every morning at EVERY convenience store I go to has nothing but spics in the parking lot and lined up inside buying shit, and every home where spics live has at least ten to twenty of 'em living inside it.

We have a horrible situation in this country now....how in the hell will we ever get rid of almost thirty to forty million little 5 ft. high midgets from Mexico. I don't know.....but we better think of something fast and then implement it.

Thread