Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 11th, 2010 #961
Henry.

Goodbye Rajinder Singh, You stank the place out with curry and paid no taxes you rag headed bastard.....

Old December 11th, 2010 #962
AussieWN
Banned

Isn`t the EDL pro jewish?

Old December 11th, 2010 #963
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieWN View Post
Isn`t the EDL pro jewish?
Yes, very much so.

Old December 11th, 2010 #964
Joe Owens
Banned

No, this is what the enemy wants nationalists to belive. The EDL is going nowhere and needs to be ignored for the searchlight honey trap it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/news/850132-b...#ixzz17qXrTwlT

Seeing as journalists always leave the line they want you to remember until last, it looks like the Metro's turn to begin talking up the EDL, after Searchlight ran its campaign to stop the Star from doing it.

Old December 11th, 2010 #965
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Owens View Post
No, this is what the enemy wants nationalists to belive. The EDL is going nowhere and needs to be ignored for the searchlight honey trap it is.
What do you mean, "no"? That is precisely the point I was making. We all know the EDL is dodgy - in fact, I was one of the first to say it.

The journalist leaves his most important point till last so that it remains in the reader's mind as he leaves the article. Searchlies ran a campaign to stop the Star from doing it and now the Metro writers have taken over as making the EDL seem like the place to be.

Last edited by Bev; December 11th, 2010 at 08:11 PM. Reason: missed word

Old December 11th, 2010 #966
Joe Owens
Banned

Quote:
What do you mean, "no"? That is precisely the point I was making. We all know the EDL is dodgy - in fact, I was one of the first to say it.

The journalist leaves his most important point till last so that it remains in the reader's mind as he leaves the article. Searchlies ran a campaign to stop the Star from doing it and now the Metro writers have taken over as making the EDL seem like the place to be.
Bev, you gave a very subtle hint (on another thread.) on how the EDL was becoming a good option. Strangely, you left out it was dodgy in that post? You also said how good it could do in elections. The EDL is going nowhere in elections. The public will not be voting for a mob of perceived thugs.

But if you say it's a searchlight front i'll take your word for it.

Old December 11th, 2010 #967
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Owens View Post
Bev, you gave a very subtle hint (on another thread.) on how the EDL was becoming a good option. Strangely, you left out it was dodgy in that post? You also said how good it could do in elections. The EDL is going nowhere in elections. The public will not be voting for a mob of perceived thugs.

But if you say it's a searchlight front i'll take your word for it.
So subtle that only you managed to see it, apparently.

I haven't said it's a searchlight front. I said it's dodgy.

I have reread it and am struggling to find any sort of "subtle hint".

The thread is called "What are we doing wrong?

The word "we" means "us" - as opposed to "them".

My first post wonders how we can get a registered political party to attract 5000 people on a demo - something many people here have wondered.

MWD slags them off.

I comment again that I wish there was a registered party or group that would condemn halal AND kosher (thereby clearly excluding the jewish-loving EDL).

Another post again wonders how we can get those sort of numbers.

In you come claiming I am telling people to join it when it is evident to anyone that I am a) slagging them off for not condemning kosher slaughter and b) wondering how we can muster that sort of number.

Last edited by Bev; December 11th, 2010 at 08:55 PM.

Old December 12th, 2010 #968
Hollywood Nazi
Banned

Quote:
Add this to your collection of media race war promotion evidence, HN.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/news/850132-b...#ixzz17qYnkAk8
Yes, Joe Owens suggested in another thread that the Zionists would use the EDL to take support away from the BNP.

Old December 12th, 2010 #969
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Nazi View Post
Yes, Joe Owens suggested in another thread that the Zionists would use the EDL to take support away from the BNP.
I said that months ago, when they first emerged. I assume this is part of the reason behind the BNP's new strategy of physically opposing mosques and demos at homecoming parades. I still say it was too much of a coincidence that Nick, Andrew and Richard threatened to use their bodies to prevent the Islam4UK march at Wootton Bassett and then the Home Secretary outlawed Islam4UK four days later.

Old December 12th, 2010 #970
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
I said that months ago, when they first emerged. I assume this is part of the reason behind the BNP's new strategy of physically opposing mosques and demos at homecoming parades. I still say it was too much of a coincidence that Nick, Andrew and Richard threatened to use their bodies to prevent the Islam4UK march at Wootton Bassett and then the Home Secretary outlawed Islam4UK four days later.
Actually, I've never been able to figure out exactly what the crack is with the EDL.

Allow a safety valve for people to have a go at muslims?
Let it get to the stage where mini-riots are ensuing and then ban ALL political demos/marches?
Gather up all those prepared to get off their arses and monitor them in one group that is politically ineffective?
Allow the EDL to wind the muslims up into performing and thus garnering support for the war?

Who knows? I just feel sorry for the innocents being suckered in by the thought of being allowed to have a go at muslims. They'll be marked for life as political dissidents and half of them don't even know it.

Email just in from Nick Lowles.
Quote:
'm sorry to write to you on a Sunday but I thought I needed to tell you some disturbing news. Pastor Terry Jones, the man who wanted to burn a Koran on the anniversary of the 9/11 attack on the World Trade Center, is due to speak at an English Defence League rally in Luton in February.

The presence in Luton of one of the most controversial anti-Muslim preachers in the world will be incendiary and highly dangerous. It will provide a boost to every racist in this country and spread fear among Muslim communities. The hatred whipped up by Jones and the EDL can only lead to more extremism and violence.

That's why I am calling on the Home Secretary to prevent him entering Britain. Will you add your name to my letter?
link removed

Everywhere the EDL have gone they have caused trouble. The last time they were in Luton 250 of them rampaged through a predominantly Asian area smashing windows, attacking people and overturning cars. With Pastor Jones at their side the EDL could whip up even more trouble next time, not just in Luton but all over the country.

We must stop the EDL tearing our communities apart. That is why the HOPE not hate campaign says the Home Secretary should ban Pastor Jones from entering the UK.

Tell the Home Secretary that Pastor Jones is not welcome here.
link removed

We've achieved so much together over the past two years. We annihilated the BNP in Barking & Dagenham, we stopped the EDL from marching in Bradford and we helped bring communities together in Leicester. We have done this because of you.

Now, with your support once more, we can succeed again. HOPE can defeat hate. Please co-sign my letter and let's keep the preacher of hate out.

Thanks

Nick Lowles
I've removed the links.

Old December 13th, 2010 #971
Bev
drinking tea

Default Grauniad insinuating that Stockholm bomber is down to EDL

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...ber-luton-link

Quote:
Sweden bomber's Luton link must not reinforce cliche

Labelling Britain a 'breeding ground for terror' lends weight to the EDL, when the group's activities should be under scrutiny, too

On the face of it, this failed bomb attack in Stockholm appears to be an example of what is often described as "lone wolf" terrorism. Even if Taimour Abdulwahab al-Abdaly was acting alone, however, the description doesn't do justice to al-Qaida strategists and propagandists who have been promoting, fostering and facilitating this kind of tactic for some time, encouraging all forms of insurgency, including small-scale, individual acts.

Police investigating the Luton connections of the dead Stockholm bomber will, of course, keep an open mind about his motivation and let the evidence direct their enquiries and conclusions. More immediately, Swedish and UK police will wish to establish whether al-Abdaly was acting alone or in a conspiracy with others. Investigations often reveal unexpected evidence and every individual case needs to be assessed on its own merits.

Whatever is finally uncovered about the shape and character of the plot, a predictable reaction to the news has already started to take shape.

The English Defence League and the extremist nationalist milieu that surrounds it has roots in Luton and will interpret news that the Stockholm bomber is linked to Luton as further proof that Muslims in Luton are terrorists, terrorist sympathisers, extremists and subversives.

But while pursuing those involved in al-Qaida extremism with every means at our disposal, it would be wrong not to recognise the part EDL has played in fomenting violence in Luton and elsewhere.

In 2009 the EDL staged an aggressive protest in Luton in response to a demonstration by the extremist fringe al-Muhajiroun against British troops. Shortly afterwards a mosque there was firebombed.

Messages sent to the mosque left little doubt as to the anti-Muslim nature of this act of political violence. Not only did the attackers wrongly conflate the mosque with al-Qaida and al-Muhajiroun, they also failed to recognise the extent to which the mosque had been at the forefront of countering al-Qaida and al-Muhajiroun propaganda for more than a decade.

As such the mosque in Luton is best seen as tackling two kinds of terrorism and political violence: al-Qaida-inspired terrorism on the one hand and extremist nationalism on the other. That the mosque is seen by both sets of opposing extremists as an enemy is proof positive of its effectiveness.

And if al-Qaida-inspired terrorism warrants a multi-agency nationwide counterterrorism strategy that includes a strand in which community-based projects seek to prevent young people becoming al-Qaida terrorists or supporters, then the same resources should be deployed to tackle extremist nationalism.

Although the UK counterterrorism strategy (Contest) and its "Prevent" strand have fundamental flaws that need to be addressed, it seems reasonable that the government should treat both threats with equal importance and in the same way. To afford primacy to one over the other as is the case at present is hardly calculated to inspire Muslim community confidence, a necessary prerequisite for success in Prevent.

On the contrary, a failure to afford the same priority to both weakens Muslim community confidence and also has the potential to be used by al-Qaida propagandists who seek to exploit reasonable Muslim community grievances to attract new recruits and supporters.

The Swedish link to Luton should be used as an opportunity to drive this insight home, not to dust off unthinking cliches about a British "breeding ground for terror".

Old December 14th, 2010 #972
andy

Gawd,Grauniad ? More Private Eye influence what next damp pants wimp ian hislop as a role model ?

Chase them into the swamps

Old December 14th, 2010 #973
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Gawd,Grauniad ? More Private Eye influence what next damp pants wimp ian hislop as a role model ?
I thought you'd like that reference.

Old December 18th, 2010 #974
Bev
drinking tea

Default 10 year Asbos and jail for EDL members

First things first:

http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1169842&postcount=84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
The EDL is funded by, promoted by, used by jews to do their dirty work. I'm making a decision not to allow anyone to use this forum to promote this vile jew group. Not unless they put their real name and address in their signature.

Quote:
Two members of the English Defence League have been banned from joining demonstrations outside their home city of Birmingham.

Richard Price, 41, and Collum Keyes, 23, have been confined to protesting in Birmingham for the next decade by an anti-social behaviour order.

Police said it was the first time the actions of anyone linked to the controversial group had been restricted in this way.

The ban came after the pair were arrested at a violent march in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, in May.

Price admitted threatening behaviour and Keyes admitted disorderly conduct at Aylesbury Crown Court.

Judge Lord Parmoor jailed Price for 12 weeks and fined Keyes £150, saying both men travelled to provoke disorder.

He also granted a 10-year Asbo which stops the men participating in or controlling any protest more than 10 miles from the centre of Birmingham.

They were also banned from distributing any material encouraging others to attend protests outside the city.

Detective Constable Andy Haworth, of the National Domestic Extremism Unit, said the move would stop the men using EDL demonstrations as an opportunity for violence.

He said: "While the Defence Leagues are entitled to protest, violence has been a persistent feature of their demonstrations, and we hope the success of today's application will prevent that violence."

Read More http://www.birminghampost.net/news/2...#ixzz18VR2U8BS

And a slightly related sterling example of spin from the Metro. In a review of a TV documentary called "Coppers", the Metro says of an EDL demo that "it wasn’t pretty and the figures told an interesting tale: of 63 arrests, 51 were on the UAF side with only 12 from EDL." So what conclusion can be drawn from that? Well, it's the Metro, so the obvious conclusion is that "Does that tell a tale of police bias when it came to taking sides?"

Old December 18th, 2010 #975
andy

Detective Constable Andy Haworth, of the National Domestic Extremism Unit

Old December 18th, 2010 #976
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Detective Constable Andy Haworth, of the National Domestic Extremism Unit
What about him? Have you heard of him before, or something?

Old December 18th, 2010 #977
andy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...xtremists.html

https://www.mi5.gov.uk/output/domestic-extremism.html

Old December 18th, 2010 #978
X.I.
Aggressive low-life.

Quote:
They were also banned from distributing any material encouraging others to attend protests outside the city.
So much for free speech. This could be appealed against as a denial of the defendants' human rights and I think they'd have a good chance of winning but don't expect the EDL to do that.

Methinks this is all the EDL exist for, to be used as test cases for legislation to be used in the future against the BNP and other REAL threats to the System.

Old December 18th, 2010 #979
andy

http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/publica...wful-intercep/

Check out the pdf file where they make clear that so called consensual email monitoring is your agreement with your email provider and how they want to use such electronic correspondence in criminal trials.Of course real terrorists do not discuss such matters by email or internet communications

Old December 18th, 2010 #980
X.I.
Aggressive low-life.

They don't look the brightest of sparks:

Richard Price and Collum Keyes

Tags
#1, 9/11, 9/11 memorial, birmingham, choudary, edl, english defence league, halal, islam, kev carroll, kosher, london, mac, protest, state, tommy robinson, uaf, us embassy, woolwich

Thread