Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 25th, 2007 #1
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Exclamation Another Nigger Dog Killer! (Rapper DMX)

Sheriff raids DMX' home, seizes dogs

Police seized 12 distressed pit bulls at the home of DMX on Friday. During the raid, cops also found the remains of three dogs and a variety of firearms.

DMX speaks to the media as his wife Tashera looks on in this Jan.13, 2006 file photo, in New York. Sheriff's deputies raided the home of rapper DMX on Friday, August 24, 2007, seizing several pit bulls but making no arrests. The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office received a tip more than a week ago about dogs being kept in inhumane conditions at the Phoenix-area home, said Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

PHOENIX - Sheriff's deputies raided the home of rapper DMX on Friday, seizing several pit bulls and finding the remains of three other dogs but making no arrests.

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office received a tip more than a week ago about dogs being kept in inhumane conditions at the Phoenix-area home, said Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

Detectives visited the home and then called one of the rapper's lawyers and told him that the conditions for the animals at the property needed to be improved or deputies would take action, Arpaio said. The dogs were not being fed or given water.

Story

The KIKE Matt Drudge could have this article on his web site...but he DOES NOT! Gee...I wonder why?

Here's more nigger/rapper TNB:

David Darnell Brown, aka Young Buck, was arrested on an outstanding warrant after an officer said he observed Brown weaving in his black Cadillac Escalade on Jan. 28.

Busta Rhymes is being sued by Trevor Smith, a man Rhymes and his entourage allegedly beat and kicked in the head after Smith spit on the rapper's car.

A judge sent Foxy Brown back to prison for probation violation after charges she threw a cell phone at her neighbor. Brown was on probation for a 2004 attack.

Lil Wayne, left, and Ja Rule, right, were both arrested in New York City after police found both rappers with .40 caliber pistols in separate incidents.

Remy Ma, the rapper who was once a member of the band The Terror Squad, is charged with attempted murder, following the shooting of a 23-year-old friend outside a New York City club.

Young Jeezy, otherwise known as Jay Jenkins, was arrested on May 24 for disorderly conduct in a Clarkston, Ga., strip club after an "altercation," according to police.

Snoop Dogg was charged on April 11 with drug possession stemming from his 2006 arrest at an airport in California. Snoop seemed to have a problem with planes, as he was banned from flying British Airways earlier that same year.

Tony Yayo, a member of 50 Cent's G-Unit rap crew, was arrested on March 24, under suspicion of slapping and hitting a 14-year-old boy ... who just happened to be the son of rival rapper The Game's manager.

The Game was arrested on March 11 for an incident in February when he pulled a gun from his red Cadillac Escalade after punching a basketball player and threatening to shoot him.

Jason "Jadakiss" Phillips pleaded not guilty on Feb. 9, 2007, following an Oct. 7, 2006 indictment on charges of criminal possession of a .38 caliber revolver and marijuana.

Fabolous was accused of illegal gun possession after being shot in the thigh on Oct. 17, 2006. Police pulled his car over after it ran a red light speeding from the scene and found a 9mm and .40 caliber handgun inside. Prosecutors couldn't prove he owned the guns and charges were dropped.

Rapper 50 Cent was busted Sept. 8, 2006 for an unsafe lane change, driving with an expired permit, and driving without insurance or vehicle registration.

Noreaga, now known as N.O.R.E., testified on Jan. 10 on behalf of his friend Darryl Henderson, who is on trial for the Jan. 21, 2002 triple murder near Yankee Stadium.

Oh, I almost forgot...THANKS JEWS!

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Last edited by YANKEE_JIM; August 25th, 2007 at 11:27 AM.

Old August 25th, 2007 #2
[email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM View Post
Sheriff raids DMX' home, seizes dogs

Police seized 12 distressed pit bulls at the home of DMX on Friday. During the raid, cops also found the remains of three dogs and a variety of firearms.

PHOENIX - Sheriff's deputies raided the home of rapper DMX on Friday, seizing several pit bulls and finding the remains of three other dogs but making no arrests.

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office received a tip more than a week ago about dogs being kept in inhumane conditions at the Phoenix-area home, said Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

Detectives visited the home and then called one of the rapper's lawyers and told him that the conditions for the animals at the property needed to be improved or deputies would take action, Arpaio said. The dogs were not being fed or given water.

Story

-Jim
Oh my god... the niggers are finally getting busted for the peice of shit that they are! This sheriff is no JOKE! He is as good as they get, he hates illegal immigrants, hates the feds and makes no secret of how he feels! I have his office e-mail and phone #'s on my fav list, as I am always sending him compliments on his active stand he takes on deporting and arresting illegals. He is one of the few sheriff's that does not give a shit about impressing anyone in politics, very straight forward.... I am in the process of calling his office to see what steps are being taken to CHARGE this nigger rapper for animal abuse. I can promise you he will see to it that this nigger is brought to justice.

Old August 25th, 2007 #3
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
He is one of the few sheriff's that does not give a shit about impressing anyone in politics, very straight forward.... I am in the process of calling his office to see what steps are being taken to CHARGE this nigger rapper for animal abuse. I can promise you he will see to it that this nigger is brought to justice.

PLEASE keep us updated!

ALL WHITE PEOPLE need to see this thread!

-Jim

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

Old August 25th, 2007 #4
Donnachaidh

Since niggers lack the capacity to conceive original thoughts, dog fighting will become the new rage. Once a nigger latches onto something, they all gots to have it/do it. Just look at bling. One rapper gets it, a month later its around the neck of every nigger in high school. This is only the beginning - sucks to be a dawg.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Old August 25th, 2007 #5
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Fantastic news post and excellent research, Jim. Incredibly, this nigger was already busted for abusing Pit Bulls back in 2002! Take a look at his criminal record.

Please add any serious offenders to the Wealthy Black Criminals thread, if you don't mind.

Old August 25th, 2007 #6
White Winger

It's only a matter of time, before the phony "reverend"/race baiting extortionists and all the other black racist devil "spokesman" start organizing rallies galore to protect their own depraved,craven,uncivilized,backward kind,AS USUAL.

And TV shows galore will give them alllllllll the airtime and exposure they want,totally sucking their grotesquely obese asses,deliberately shoving them in OUR faces through the TV screen, to scare US into never rightfully putting such pathologically murderous,backward,racist nigger devils behind bars where they belong ,or hanging them or frying them as WE used to be allowed to do in the Better Days.

Such is the Nature Of The BEAST.

Old August 25th, 2007 #7
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myles View Post
Fantastic news post and excellent research, Jim. Incredibly, this nigger was already busted for abusing Pit Bulls back in 2002! Take a look at his criminal record.
Excellent! I added it to The Hudson Valley Freeman.

Of course...we'll be talking about this on Free Talk Live this coming Monday evening.

-Jim

Quote:

-E.E.Cummings

Last edited by YANKEE_JIM; August 25th, 2007 at 11:55 AM.

Old August 25th, 2007 #8
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

I count about 4 facial scars in the whole bunch.

Remarkable.

Old August 25th, 2007 #9
Mike Cooper...

this whole dog fighting thing is such typical stupid negro behavior, they will come and throw one of these dogs in your yard so it can kill your dog, and they can break into your house, but the like everything negro, whites now imitate what the negros do, whites all have these dogs now, the whites in this country are so pathetic and negro-like, I mean, of the 25 and under crowd, you know.

the white youth of America has been so niggerized, so demoralized, all day long on TV there's these pseudo-scientific reports about how Humans are just protein, ,they are matter, they are constantly told they are nothing but things, that life can be made in a toilet with some chemicals, it's all satanic science, propoganda, there's not really any science to it at all, it's all propoganda to make you believe you are nothing but things, and then it doesn't matter if your daughters have sex with blacks, because life is pointless anyways and you should just give your money to the black hearted jews because it doesn't matter anyways.

Old August 25th, 2007 #10
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:

Rapper 50 Cent was busted Sept. 8, 2006 for an unsafe lane change, driving with an expired permit, and driving without insurance or vehicle registration.
All those millions, yet too stupid to keep his license, insurance and registration up to date.

TNB in its most pristine form.

Old August 25th, 2007 #11
Wagner

Thanks for the excellent research Jim, although I wish you would have put a warning
in the title because I almost spit out my morning coffee after seeing all those niggers.

Is there anything uglier than a nigger? Anything crueler? Anything more demonic?
I'm certainly not a believer but niggers are providing more and more evidence that
the Devil is real.

Of course, we all know the chosen ones are using these beasts to destroy all that is
good and beautiful but, in the end, it is not going to work. This reminds me of when I
first started listening to Dr. Pierce and he would work himself into a pitch and speak
of the Great Cleansing and streets running with blood. I must admit that I am just
now recognizing the wisdom of those words.

-Wagner

Old August 25th, 2007 #12
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:
Excellent! I added it to The Hudson Valley Freeman
Jim,

Did you happen to notice the sentence immediately following DMX's seemingly interminable rap sheet?

Quote:
Earl mentions his criminal attorney, Murray Richman, also known as "Don't Worry Murray", in E.A.R.L.: The Autobiography of DMX.
:[]

Old August 29th, 2007 #13
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Lightbulb UPDATE: Arpaio to investigate deaths of dogs owned by rapper DMX

Arpaio to investigate deaths of dogs owned by rapper DMX

Quote:
The dead dogs, including one that was burned, were discovered Aug. 24 with 12 other undernourished pit bulls at the home of DMX, whose real name is Earl Simmons.

The pit bulls had no food or water, and sheriff's investigators are trying to determine whether DMX is guilty of animal cruelty.
Blogged HERE

Please feel free to leave your comments on the blog.

-Jim

Quote:

-E.E.Cummings

Thread