VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 30th, 2012 #1
AkitaGirl
Banned

Default Negress Kerry Washington New Race-Mixing TV Show

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1386772.html

She's in alot of race-mixing movies too. I hope this gets canceled the first season. Basically she goes around solving problems for poor stupid little white women, while fucking abunch of white guys. More race-mixing garbage on TV.

Old March 30th, 2012 #2
Clancy

What is it with your monomaniacal obsession with the very rare occurrence of White men miscegenating with blacks?

Old March 30th, 2012 #3
OTPTT
Banned

She's attempting to provoke the anger of the men here.
Its pattern is pretty clear.
I just wonder with whom it's associated.

Old March 30th, 2012 #4
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
Its pattern is pretty clear.
I just wonder with whom it's associated.
Some White guy probably dumped her fat ugly ass for a hot Asian chick. Now she's pissed.

Old March 30th, 2012 #5
AkitaGirl
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clancy View Post
What is it with your monomaniacal obsession with the very rare occurrence of White men miscegenating with blacks?
I'm not obsessed. To begin with it's race-mixing. Does it only count when it's a white woman? If it were I'm sure this would be 5 pages long of you calling her a mudshark and coalburner. Thats fine but don't be a hypocrite.

Rare? Rare compared to what? I've come to the conclusion that areas where there are more blacks you will have more white guys race-mixing with them than you will white girls. There just happens to be more areas in the U.S. that white people are a majority. I could talk about Asians but I don't see this because there are like no Asians where I live, and I could understand that a little more. I've also seen where some of you have just plain lied saying white men race-mix less. White men marry outside their race more than white women. That is marriage. Then you have things like this which wouldn't show up on a census

http://worldiswatchin.com/what-i-mis...-ct-wshh-clip/

Old March 30th, 2012 #6
AkitaGirl
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
Some White guy probably dumped her fat ugly ass for a hot Asian chick. Now she's pissed.

The only gooks around here work at chinese places. You probably are one. The only white guys around here who date gooks watch cartoons and play with swords lol

Where have I even mentioned Asian women? The post I just made said I could understand that a little more than niggers, even though you aren't very attractive people either with your slit eyes and mushed in faces

Old March 31st, 2012 #7
Mike Parker

Quote:
Kerry Washington stars as Olivia Pope, a high-powered D.C.-based "fixer" who has resolved some of the country's biggest scandals. She was the President's communications director and go-to gal, and is now running her own outfit that caters to the who's who of Washington, D.C., and beyond.
A nod to Alexis Herman, rumored to be a more than platonic Friend of Bill?

Old March 31st, 2012 #8
camm jenks

Why was akita girl banned? I think she brings up good points.

Old March 31st, 2012 #9
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by camm jenks View Post
Why was akita girl banned?
We're more German Shepherd people.

Old April 4th, 2012 #10
Cliff Chambers

Interracial garbage just makes me sick. It amazes me to see how many white men actually go for she-boons. It's just like bestiality. Must be a deviant... fetish... thing -- to want to willingly fuck the gorilla.

Old April 6th, 2012 #11
Sam Fisher
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
Oh the irony

Thread