Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 23rd, 2011 #1
April

Default Little House on the Prairie good for WN kids

Recently a comrade asked me to find some good books for her children. I remembered these quotes from Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let Indians keep to themselves”, said Ma, “ we we will do the same.” I don’t like Indians underfoot”.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jack ( the dog) hated Indians, and Ma said she didn’t blame him.
One day when Pa was hunting, two Indians came. They came into the house, because Jack was chained. Those Indians were dirty and scowling and mean. They acted as if the house belonged to them. One of them looked through Ma’s cupboard and took all the cornbread. The other took Pa’s tobacco pouch. ( then they almost steal all the furs Pa trapped but take off and forget them)
“Why don’t you like Indians, Ma?” Laura asked…
” I just don’t like them…”
They were tall, thin, fierce-looking men. Their skin was brownish red. Their heads seemed to go up to a peak, and the peak was a tuft of hair that stood straight up and ended in feathers. Their eyes were black and still and glittered like snake’s eyes.
Laura ran toward Ma, but just as she reached the hearth she smelled a horribly bad smell and she looked up at the Indians…Around their waists each of the Indians wore a leather thong, and the furry skin of a small animal hung down in front. The fur was striped black and white…The skins were fresh skunk skins.
Their faces were bold and fierce and terrible. Their black eyes glittered.

“ I’m sorry, but they took all your tobacco and they ate a lot of cornbread. …I was afraid not to ( make it for them), Oh Charles I was afraid.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“ We don’t want to wake up some night with a band of screeching dev—“
He stopped. Laura dreadfully wanted to know what he had been going to say.
She said she hoped to goodness they would have no trouble with Indians. Mr. Scott had heard rumors of trouble. She said “Land knows, they’d never do anything with this country themselves. All they do is roam around over it like wild animals. Treaties or no treaties, the land belongs to folks that’ll farm it. That’s only common sense and justice.”

She did not know why the government made treaties with Indians. The only good Indian was a dead Indian. The very thought of Indians made her blood run cold. She said “ I cant forget the Minnesota massacre. My Pa and my brothers went out with the rest of the settlers,and stopped them only fifteen miles west of us. I’ve heard Pa tell often enough how they……”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Indians often came to the house. Some were friendly, some were surly and cross. All of them wanted food and tobacco. ( free shit) and Ma gave them what they wanted. She was afraid not to. When an Indian pointed at something and grunted Ma gave him that thing. But most of the food was kept locked up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Indian told him that all the tribes except the Osages had made up their minds to kill the white people……..( Osage Indian comes and stops them from attacking the whites)

Laura looked and looked at the Indian children and they looked at her. She had a naughty wish to be a little Indian girl. Of course she did not really mean it. She only wanted to be bare naked in the wind and the sunshine and riding of of those gay little ponies.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
( she sees a cute Indian baby) Ma said she had never heard of such a thing. “For shame Laura,” she said Why on earth do you want an Indian baby of all things!” ( for a pet?) “ Why Laura,” Ma said,” you don’t want another baby. We have a baby, our own baby.”

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Old January 24th, 2011 #2
Nick Apleece

How different that was from the tv show starring jew Michael Landon, which featured episodes on the evils of racism.

Old January 25th, 2011 #3
Walter Fairchild Jr
Banned

Lightbulb Books

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Apleece View Post
How different that was from the tv show starring jew Michael Landon, which featured episodes on the evils of racism.
That is why it is so critical to get books published before 1960 in the hands of our young people. Otherwise their view of the past will be that created by Hollywood Jews. They would never know of a healthy functioning society.

Old January 28th, 2011 #4
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Fairchild Jr View Post
That is why it is so critical to get books published before 1960 in the hands of our young people. Otherwise their view of the past will be that created by Hollywood Jews. They would never know of a healthy functioning society.
I have an extensive collection of these kinds of books that are published prior to the 1950s,the old schoolbooks are great.

Old April 24th, 2011 #5
IHaveNothingToSay

I have a few of the Little house on the prairie books need to get the rest...my daughter can't read well yet but when she learns she has plenty of books waiting on her.

Old July 5th, 2011 #6
Heavy Metal

I guess all your children are girls?

My boys read Tacitus and Xenophon, just like their ancestors did.

Old July 10th, 2011 #7
Horseman

Angry

Quote:
Kids books before that time are wonderful. Beautiful illustrations and innocent stories. Remember there was a post a few years back about about how someone was trying to ban/confiscate all kid's books from before 1960 or so because of the possibility that the pictures have lead? nice try jews. We know why you don't like those books - because of the beautiful innocent illustration of white people in them.

Old July 10th, 2011 #8
Ilse Fredriksen

The books are good, but the kike television show is not so good.

I'm thinking about getting the books for my kids.

Old July 13th, 2011 #9
Bev
drinking tea

I loved reading all the Laura Ingalls Wilder books when I was small and reading the quotes above has set me off wanting to read them again. Anyone know if they're online anywhere?

Old July 20th, 2011 #10
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

I remembered this quote:

Quote:
She heard voices jabbering again, and the slow voice drawling and she opened her eyes and saw a big, black face close above her face.

It was coal-black and shiny. Its eyes were black and soft. Its teeth shone white in a thick, big mouth. This face smiled, and a deep voice said, softly, “Drink this, little girl.”

An arm lifted under her shoulders, and a black hand held a cup to her mouth. Laura swallowed a bitter swallow and tried to turn her head away, but the cup followed her mouth. The mellow, deep voice said again, “Drink it. It will make you well.” So Laura swallowed the whole bitter dose.

[…]

Then the doctor came. And he was the black man. Laura had never seen a black man before and she could not take her eyes off Dr. tan. He was so very black. She would have been afraid of him if she had not liked him so much. He smiled at her with all his white teeth. He talked with Pa and Ma, and laughed a rolling, jolly laugh. They all wanted him to stay longer, but he had to hurry away. Mrs. Scott said that all the settlers, up and down the creek, had fever ‘n’ ague. There were not enough well people to take care of the sick, and she had been going from house to house, working night and day.

“It’s a wonder you ever lived through,” she said. “All of you down at once.” What might have happened if Dr. Tan hadn’t found them, she didn’t know.

Dr. Tan was a doctor with the Indians. He was on his way north to Independence when he came to Pa’s house. It was a strange thing that Jack, who hated strangers and never let one come near the house until Pa or Ma told him to, had gone to meet Dr. Tan and begged him to come in.

“And here you all were, more dead than alive,” Mrs. Scott said. Dr. Tan had stayed with them a day and a night before Mrs. Scott came. Now he was doctoring all the sick settlers.
Of course, that doesn't stop people from making stupid remarks of this nature:

Quote:
Originally Posted by April View Post
Show me in any of the Laura Ingalls Wilder books where it says anything about a black doctor. I have read the books and cant remember it being in them...But I do understand where young people like Valdez would be confused by the books and the tv show.
Is it selective memory or confirmation bias, or a mixture?

Old July 20th, 2011 #11
Bev
drinking tea

There was a Dr Tan featured in one LHOTP book and in fact, Dr Tan is alleged to be buried in Independence - his grave is supposed to be a big attraction for Laura fans. What isn't clear is whether he featured in earlier or the original manuscripts or was only mentioned in later editions.

Old October 17th, 2011 #12
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

BTW..."fever n ague" is malaria. Malaria treatment in 1870 would have undoubtedly involved the use of quinine.

"Laura swallowed a bitter swallow and tried to turn her head away, but the cup followed her mouth. The mellow, deep voice said again, 'Drink it. It will make you well.' So Laura swallowed the whole bitter dose.)"

It's a good thing for the Ingalls family that Indians were able to successfully discover and harvest it from the cinchona tree, isn't it?

Old October 17th, 2011 #13
C. Grady Tucker

One good thing about the National Alliance is they have some great books for white kids. Does anyone know of other pllaces that see these type of books? I'm starting to do my Christmas shopping now.

Old October 19th, 2011 #14
Walter Fairchild Jr
Banned

Smile N a

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Grady Tucker View Post
One good thing about the National Alliance is they have some great books for white kids. Does anyone know of other pllaces that see these type of books? I'm starting to do my Christmas shopping now.
Dr. Pierce did more for the modern movement than any other man in my opinion. I am glad his legacy lives on in the NA. His works are the reason I may join the NA sometime in the future.

Old October 21st, 2011 #15
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Dr. Pierce did more for the modern movement than any other man in my opinion. I am glad his legacy lives on in the NA. His works are the reason I may join the NA sometime in the future.
I think the NA took a dive after Dr. Pierce has died.

Old November 2nd, 2011 #16
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

The series is good for white people, period. Traditional values, Christianity before it lost its balls, no race-mixing. Can't get much better than that.

Old November 2nd, 2011 #17
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
Kids books before that time are wonderful. Beautiful illustrations and innocent stories. Remember there was a post a few years back about about how someone was trying to ban/confiscate all kid's books from before 1960 or so because of the possibility that the pictures have lead? nice try jews. We know why you don't like those books - because of the beautiful innocent illustration of white people in them.
Yeah that was a clear con. They were trying to get rid of pro-white literature and white peoples' stories. I remember this in the news. Don't know what became of it.

Old November 10th, 2011 #18
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Grady Tucker View Post

I would suggest that you go to used book stores and antique stores ( or even Ebay) and pick up some older books from the 1950s and earlier. You can often find them in near perfect condition. I collect them and find them all the time.

Old November 10th, 2011 #19
Susan

Yes, antique stores are filled with wonderful things from the time in our country when Whites ran everything. I peruse them for hours. Books, magazines, pictures, and of course objects from a bygone White world.

I found the coolest framed ads from the fifties a couple of weeks ago at a local antique store. They are two color ads (drawings, not photos) from magazines, like Life or Look, for Pepsi Cola.

They each show an attractive White couple enjoying the product. The female is slim and pretty, and the White man is handsome and masculine looking. They are each in frames, but I will have them matted and framed when I can afford to have them done right.

The text in each ad is so funny, too. It says how Pepsi knows people are concerned about looking good and eating healthy and how Pepsi will help them in those endeavors!

When I have them done, I will probably post pics of them here. They are so unlike anything you ever see anywhere nowadays.

Good grief, antique stores are one of our last links to a White world that's almost completely gone now.

Old April 9th, 2012 #20
Eire

April is right.
You must go NOW to old book stores to get books written and published before the sixties.

Also many videos of TV shows of the sixties and seventies were okay during the first seasons. But like for Little House, after the first few seasons they were showing negro and jewish sympathies.

Buy any early White videos now. Even some may have already been edited with the addition of animated nonwhite characters (cartoons) or interspersed with comments given by groups of nonwhite childrens (highly edited to seem normal).

I found that in some docu-videos featuring all Whites that they have actually have animations of blacks added in or they will put in comments about the values of the show featuring nonwhite children.

They are already starting to edit-in nonwhites into previously White childrens' series by now. If these edited in segments must be deleted, please let us know. We can edit them. Edit out the commercial "pauses" filled with antiwhite commentary by nonwhite children and post them for downloads, in case some people cannot edit them theirselves.

Thread