Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 20th, 2004 #1
COTW
Overseer

Default I need help, are there any homeschoolers here?

Are there any homeschoolers here?

My eldest son is in a public school and has had to put up with disruptive niggers since day one but as he has moved up in grade level the niggers unruly behavior has increased. He is coming home daily with stories of how the niggers steal, try to start fights, lie to the teacher in order to get someone in trouble, throwing stuff across the room and the like. Although he could handle himself in a fight (I believe, due to him being strong as an ox at his age) and he isn’t scared of them he doesn’t want to get in trouble at school and get suspended but the niggers are pushing his restraint and it’s just going to be a matter of time before he breaks loose on one of them. I just hope they don’t gang up on him. I feel so helpless in the matter.

My wife will soon be quitting work and homeschooling is being highly considered at the moment. What experiences have any of the fellow members here had with it?

"The very aim and end of our institutions is just this: that we may think what we like and say what we think."

-Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Old November 21st, 2004 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cracker oftheWhip

My eldest son is in a public school and has had to put up with disruptive niggers since day one but as he has moved up in grade level the niggers unruly behavior has increased. He is coming home daily with stories of how the niggers steal, try to start fights, lie to the teacher in order to get someone in trouble, throwing stuff across the room and the like. Although he could handle himself in a fight (I believe, due to him being strong as an ox at his age) and he isn’t scared of them he doesn’t want to get in trouble at school and get suspended but the niggers are pushing his restraint and it’s just going to be a matter of time before he breaks loose on one of them. I just hope they don’t gang up on him. I feel so helpless in the matter.

My wife will soon be quitting work and homeschooling is being highly considered at the moment. What experiences have any of the fellow members here had with it?

None for me, though I plan to when I have kids. Note that I posted on the front page a link to a new textbook that looks good for teaching American history, by the Lewrockwell.com guy, Thomas Woods. It's probably crooked on race but straight on most of the rest, him being a Catholic.

Old November 21st, 2004 #3
COTW
Overseer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
None for me, though I plan to when I have kids. Note that I posted on the front page a link to a new textbook that looks good for teaching American history, by the Lewrockwell.com guy, Thomas Woods. It's probably crooked on race but straight on most of the rest, him being a Catholic.
Thanks for the link Alex. I'd like that book, homeschooling or not.

"The very aim and end of our institutions is just this: that we may think what we like and say what we think."

Old November 21st, 2004 #4
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cracker oftheWhip

Your son should bash the biggest Nigger there, but thoroughly. When he does that, the others should back off. If you're going to home school him, then it won't matter if he gets expelled or not. He oughtta' take as many of those sub-Human Simians down as he can. You might consider going rural. There might be more quality schools there which are Neggerfrei

Old November 21st, 2004 #5
whiterage63

My daughter goes through homeschooling through her school district. She actually goes one day a week to have her assignments corrected and pick up new assignments and then a few extra hours if there are any special tests.

The public schools in my area suck so this was a nice alternative. The biggest thing is just making sure your child gets some kind of interaction with other kids. For her, this is working well. Good luck...!

Old November 21st, 2004 #6
COTW
Overseer

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterage63
My daughter goes through homeschooling through her school district. She actually goes one day a week to have her assignments corrected and pick up new assignments and then a few extra hours if there are any special tests.
The public schools in my area suck so this was a nice alternative. The biggest thing is just making sure your child gets some kind of interaction with other kids. For her, this is working well. Good luck...!
I don't have a school district supported program such as yours, unfortunately. Checking out the websites about it, it all seems rather vague. There is no set curriculum, no set books to buy, an obscure freedom to teach what I want them to learn it seems.

Old November 22nd, 2004 #7
nazibunny

The first thing you will need to do is contact your local school administration office in order to find out the procedure to begin home schooling your child. I had to inform my local school district by written letter. I was required to have my son take the state aptitude test and it was also suggested that I give them a learning plan. Most home schooling sites suggested giving the school district information ONLY when asked. There may be a local group of home schoolers within your community that you can work with. Good luck.

Thread