VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 5th, 2008 #21
Drew
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
I can't stand Family Guy. I see it as an insulting, SIMPSONS rip-off full of obnoxious anti-white junk. I can only take eleven seconds and I switch channels. I feel such shows dishonor anyone who watches it. Give me the old stuff. I'd rather 'kill the wabbit' anyday.
I can't stand the Simpsons either. From it's first 4 seasons it went from mediocre to just stupid. It's one of the most humorless crap fests I've ever seen. Just old recycled ugly leftist pro-homo, "women are so wise and smart, men are so weak and stupid" hogwash disguised in forced flat humor. It doesn't matter if some it's "characterizations" are accute or not, the faggots just can't make it funny or entertaining. It says everything about the Kwa that that stupid show is so popular.

And I can stand that forced Homer Simpson caracture the least. I know they don't care that he is not funny. Every white male should aspire to be weak stupid Homer Simpson (why do you think all the white TV dads resemble him in nearly every way), every white female should view him as such. Part of the "slaughter" plan for the goyim.

Old April 5th, 2008 #22
D. Smith
Propasphere Escapee

All of these ostensibly "adult" 'toons are pure propasphere shit, aired to waste people's time and keep them mired in a poisonous matrix of anti-white propaganda.

Old April 5th, 2008 #23
Drew
Banned

The word I meant was not "aspired" it is a meme. So whites will look at themselves that way, subconsciencely, and act accordinly. Even if you don't look at all these young assholes who think it's cute to imitate Homer Simpson. It's not cute, what can you do with such assholes? The dumbing down of the Amerikwa, itz.

Shows like Family Guy just furtherize the same negative stereotype. Jews want a society full of inferiors.

Trends do not have to be "attactive" to take hold. Not if you are surronded by ugliness. Niggerization is not the only ugliness the kikes push.

Some on this board give the jewsmedia too much credit, their propaganda is not that good or effective, and people's wills are stronger. This is why they demand total control of the airwaves, it is quite easy to brake through their BS. This is why they must push the same meme with all their programming, all their advertisement. But you should still be aware of their various insideous attempts.

Old April 6th, 2008 #24
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Here you go my racist friends. Just pretend that the Japanese are White.

Tonari no Yamadakun (My neighbors the Yamadas) Part 1/11
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rDg13IJsoFc

Old April 6th, 2008 #25
Alex Linder
Administrator

PC in 'Family Guy'

- father is a buffoon
- wife is the smart one
- the family will sell each other out on a dime
- the dog is a leftist
- the baby is a pre-fag, also leftist
- the white neighbor is a pervert
- the black neighbor is intelligent, loyal, and stable

when the touches on race it is reliably

- anti-Southern (many shows have anti-Southern gibes, and one is based around the Deliverance meme)
- anti-Christian
- pro-jew (jews have suffered, they are a special people)
- pro-black
- very pro-homo (whole show on queer marriage, supporting it)

Family Guy IS funny. But it is PC up and down the line, and departs from PC in not one particular. I can only remember one un-PC line in it:

"What kind of man would I be if I abandoned my family?"

"A black man."

"Wow...you've really to do something about that."

The show's producers know the real lines they'd better not cross.

Nothing on tv will ever be, so long as the jews control mass media, semitically incorrect.

Last edited by Alex Linder; April 6th, 2008 at 09:59 PM.

Old April 7th, 2008 #26
Horseman

Linder, ultimately I think you're right. I like the show. And if it was made un-PC it would ruin the premise of the show. Does that justify having a show that is PC? Strange question.... It's kinda like an offensive joke that you nonetheless find funny. It's a strange question.... I like the absence of some usual PC gimmicks, like showing a group of faces and having 1/2 of them be brown. in this show, they are often all white. Maybe one side of me hoped that we had a non-PC show finally.

Old April 7th, 2008 #27
JayDee
92G7MPB-L6

I have never claimed to be the sharpest knife in the drawer myself but IMO people who enjoy the Family Guy are worthless brainwashed shabbos goy.

Old April 7th, 2008 #28
Justin Lee
Ιuστην Λεε

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
Really? How so? I think they are about as non-PC as you can be and still be on the air. they don't kiss jew/nig ass.
I don't watch Family Guy, but I've seen a few episodes because my friends love it.

Watch the one about illegal immigration. As PC as PC gets...racially.

You don't seem to understand the rhetorical meaning of "token black guy". That's just another way to call White people "racist". In fact, after the term started being thrown around freely you'll notice there were more than a few "token black guys" on sitcoms. And niggers are still saying there isn't enough of them on TV. They want every fucking channel to be BET.

South Park is the same way. People think "oh, look what they say about jews"...no, it's not done to make jews look bad, it's done to make small town White America look bad. Cartman, the ring leader and only member of the "anti-semites" in South Park, besides Butters, who is very impressionable...cough ahem...he's frequently seen dressing like Hitler and calling for the extermination of all the jews.

People might say "oh, that's cool"...no, that's only cool if you don't understand rhetoric, the average human's emotions, and the true meaning behind their words. And that example isn't even realistic, Holocaust or Holohoax, Hitler didn't even do that shit. He wasn't talking about the deaths of his POWs due to circumstances beyond his control, he sure as hell wasn't telling the German people he was murdering women and children in mass. They wouldn't have sat for that, no matter how badly the kikes were asking for it.

So it's simple...small town White America are either Nazis, or easily influenced by Nazis...so we better hope our lovable, virtuous Virgin Mary of a federal government takes those guns away from them!

Everything you see on mainstream TV is on the same page. No one strays, because no one can.
Drift gently into mental illness

Old April 7th, 2008 #29
Miskatonic

The episode where Peter finds out about his black ancestry should be enough to show how kosher Family guy is. Most of these shows are alright when the storyline is dealing with everyday life within the community, but when they try to bring in political issues or try and brow beat the audience with marxist morals, it becomes absolute crap. The Simpsons wasn't bad when it was dealing with life in Springfield and a few humorous situations, but as the writers begin to run out of ideas they start relying on social and political satire with a constant liberal bias. Lisa Simpson is such a cookie cutter commie that there's no guess work involved at what is going to happen when she is the main protagonist of the episode.

South Park follows in the same footsteps. Kids being kids and running into issues that are humorous in their daily lives can be semi-entertaining, but the show also falls into the trap of relying on social/political events to be the backbone of their show. There's nothing wrong with satire when the subject matter is actually daring and honest, and not spun to a cliche PC conclusion; unfortunately for the South Park Creators, they hide behind the cowardly mentality of "If we insult everyone then nobody can call us racist/homophobic etc."

One would have to be a fool to watch these shows because they think they are going to get some message that coincides with how pro-white people think, when in reality anything remotely close is watered down at best. I mean just look at Cartman. If you actually follow his life and the choices he's made and his mindset other than racial rantings, he's a complete degenerate, and he's supposed to be the "hard-hitting edgy character". If he rants about muds and jews, then this must be evened out by him being a loser as a person, that's the only conclusion that can be presented as rational to the lemmings.
...For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men. This I have known ever since I stretched out my fingers to the abomination within that great gilded frame; stretched out my fingers and touched a cold and unyielding surface of polished glass.

Old April 7th, 2008 #30
News
Friendly

Quote:
PC in 'Family Guy'

- father is a buffoon
- wife is the smart one
- the dog is a leftist
Left out the one that got my attention most, maybe it was just pushed more in the episodes I saw: The daughter ("Meg")character's design is even more thoroughly weaponized than the Lisa Simpson character was. The young female in Simpsons was simply more intelligent than her family, the wise voice of reason and smarter than the others combined. Not to mention the obligatory stuff like leftist and new-agey. She's a black-sheep, but usually for being right. In Family guy, the daughter is despised, insulted, ruthlessly exploited, or even physically abused. Every 5 seconds.

Both of these cartoon daughters are characters that "never really belonged" with their families. Lisa was superior and misunderstood, but Meg is hated and mistreated constantly, for no reason whatsoever. I think young females tend towards insecurity, and Family Guy writing goes all out in preying on that.

Quote:
They do have him talking slow, but yeah he's not shown as stupid. Really he's likable in every way besides his speech. They'd be crossing the lines that matter if they used the opposite *realistic* nigger stereotype who's able to talk fast but is stupid, untrustworthy, etc

Old April 7th, 2008 #31
Miskatonic

Quote:
They do have him talking slow, but yeah he's not shown as stupid. Really he's likable in every way besides his speech. They'd be crossing the lines that matter if they used the opposite *realistic* nigger stereotype who's able to talk fast but is stupid, untrustworthy, etc
I believe this character is or has already been given a spin-off series.
...For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men. This I have known ever since I stretched out my fingers to the abomination within that great gilded frame; stretched out my fingers and touched a cold and unyielding surface of polished glass.

Old April 8th, 2008 #32
Mark Kerpolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasz Winnicki View Post
Here you go my racist friends. Just pretend that the Japanese are White.

Tonari no Yamadakun (My neighbors the Yamadas) — part 1/11
That was amazing, and I'm not even such a huge fan of the animé type (I used to be more, in the past; only of some in a certain category, mostly of the more realistic types, to which this gem definately belongs). I watched it entirely, from part №1 to 11.

Thanks for sharing. It gives you a good insight of their everyday life too.

Last edited by Mark Kerpolt; April 8th, 2008 at 06:45 AM.

Old April 11th, 2008 #33
Drew
Banned

Default Malcolm in the Middle

Normal white mother, ugly freakish effeminate kids and stupid asshole of a husband. Is THIS the kind of family you want to produce white woman?

I can stand to watch Malcolm in the Middle least of all these show (mainly because of the freakish kids). - How do you think white women are supposed to react seeing it. (Not the show itself, the horror show that is that white family)

EDIT:

After glancing through this show again, the mother is repulsive as well. She is one of the most hideous things on the show. It is just an updated Married with Children. The whole family is shit, as they supposed to be.

Old April 11th, 2008 #34
Horseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew View Post
Normal white mother, ugly freakish effeminate kids and stupid asshole of a husband. Is THIS the kind of family you want to produce white woman?

I can stand to watch Malcolm in the Middle least of all these show (mainly because of the freakish kids). - How do you think white women are supposed to react seeing it. (Not the show itself, the horror show that is that white family)

I make a distinction between the 2 contexts. in MITM the family is portrayed as how a family really should be. in that sense, it is more dangerous. in FG, a lot of things are not hidden. To be PC, you have to have carefully crafted planted messages that encourage dangerous, damaging behavior. That's where I think I was fooled by FG. Because there ARE hidden messages, making it PC, but that material sits on top of a lot of non-hidden blatent messages. This is why SOME of the features of the show that Linder states as making the show PC I don't agree with. The family in FG is OBVIOUSLY something that nobody would want to have their family be like. They are not encouraging that behavior. Thus that part of the show is NOT about being PC. But there ARE hidden PC aspects of the show, as you'd expect with any material created by jews.
I think that FG is designed to appeal to wiser audiences that don't like PCness in tv, but somehow manages to give them a show that these people like AND is STILL PC. You could view it as a jew counter-attack to the increasingly widespread negative opinions of PCness?
Thoughts anyone?

Old April 14th, 2008 #35
Miskatonic

You fail to realize that most of the sheeple who watch these shows will identify with and ape the behavior of the main characters. Just look at how many catch phrases became pop culture mainstays throughout the 90's with regards to the Simpsons. This can be said about most any mainstream comedy hit. Just look at Austin Powers or Ace Ventura, etc. I can't recall just how many times I heard their catch phrases parroted in high school. You would have thought these kids went into some laboratory and had a chip implanted in their brain that forced them to look for any situation in which they could blurt out these idiotic lines.

You can't approach a show like Family guy from a viewpoint of a pro-white person and expect it to apply to the average lemming. These people are lemmings for a reason.

It sounds to me like you are trying to legitimatize your viewing of the show by making up excuses for why it isn't PC. That or you hadn't really looked at it from all angles. If you are going to watch the show then watch the show, I don't think it is going to become the one thing that dictates your life, so no worries there, lol. The best thing to do is watch it and practice understanding how the Jew uses that medium to manipulate the viewer. This lesson can be applied to other sources of media as well.

It's always enjoyable to ruin a shitty mainstream TV program for some zombified viewer by pointing out all the blatant propaganda. You'd be surprised at how upset some people can actually get.

Old April 14th, 2008 #36
Miskatonic

There was another episode of Family Guy that I remembered which dealt with Peter and his obsession with that cheesy phony rock band Kiss. His wife has pretended to be a die hard fan since they met, but was only faking it so her husband would be happy. Her charade is exposed when she is put on the spot during a concert and can't recall the lines of one of their "hits" when the microphone is put right in front of her so she can finish the line. Peter is overwhelmed with shame that his wife doesn't grovel at the feet of these kike hucksters, until they happen upon the band at a restaurant where Peter finds out that his wife was whoring around with Simmons (whom she refers to by his real kike name) and the rest. All of a sudden his wife goes from an object of disgust to an object of worship because the members of kiss all fucked her.

I realize that two of the members of kiss aren't Jewish, but even in the show they are portrayed as just those two other guys and put on some stupid little side act when Simmons and Stanley walk off stage, completely shocked that someone doesn't know the lyrics to their big "hit".

Kiss, only a band that a 100% dyed in the wool kike could create. Shitty album sales for such a "great" band. Only their live gimmick got them mainstream notice and appeal.

Old May 9th, 2008 #37
White Winger

[QUOTE=Alex Linder;755207]PC in 'Family Guy'

- the dog is a leftist

And, the only normal one in the family, the most "intelligent", the one who reads books or magazines( Leftist ones, of course ).

Old May 16th, 2008 #38
Axel Faaborg

I had it with Family Guy after the episode in which Lois slept with Bill Clinton.

The whole fucking entire goddamned episode was devoted to sucking Bill Clinton's Jew-perfumed cock.

Old September 25th, 2008 #39
N.B. Forrest

Family Guy IS funny. But it is PC up and down the line, and departs from PC in not one particular.

This is my opinion exactly. MacFarlane is a gigantic South-hating, ass bandit-loving sack of shit - but that fucking Stewie is burst-out-loud hilarious.

Old September 25th, 2008 #40
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
PC in 'Family Guy'

- father is a buffoon
- wife is the smart one
- the dog is a leftist

when the touches on race it is reliably

- anti-Southern (many shows have anti-Southern gibes, and one is based around the Deliverance meme)
- anti-Christian
- pro-jew (jews have suffered, they are a special people)
- pro-black
- very pro-homo (whole show on queer marriage, supporting it)

Family Guy IS funny. But it is PC up and down the line, and departs from PC in not one particular. I can only remember one un-PC line in it:

"What kind of man would I be if I abandoned my family?"

"A black man."

"Wow...you've really to do something about that."

The show's producers know the real lines they'd better not cross.

Nothing on tv will ever be, so long as the jews control mass media, semitically incorrect.
Linder watches television.

Last edited by Bardamu; September 25th, 2008 at 08:01 AM.

Thread