VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 23rd, 2013 #61
David Langdon

Yep the media here is already cranking out the downplay dialogue. I've been texting a few fence sitting friends saying that the judenpresse will start to do this over the next few days. Think some eyes are starting to open actually.

Everyone still in massive state of shock. Like the US, soldiers are revered here.

EDIT - hearing unconfirmed sources stating groups of muslims in Oldham were celebrating slaying in the street yesterday and threw bottles at police "attempting" to stop them.

Old May 23rd, 2013 #62
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
I'm almost convinced that Jews bring negro Muslims into Europe in order to rally the goyim behind Jews and Zionism.
Me, too. A win/win for the Jews.

Old May 23rd, 2013 #63
White Winger

Just as bad as the sub-animals murdering the soldier, is that the police only shot,but didn't kill, the devils. You don't wound such sub-animals to arrest them - you put them down.

Which means the same old system litany:

1 - they will be put on trial,
2 - most likely found guilty,
3 - given "life sentences", instead of ,rightfully,the Death Penalty
4 - live the rest of their sleazy lives in jail - off the White tax payers' money

Thank You JEW DEVILS

Last edited by White Winger; May 25th, 2013 at 09:52 AM.

Old May 23rd, 2013 #64
James Hawthorne

I'm affraid you get what you vote for.

Worse is better for now

VNN Media

Old May 23rd, 2013 #65
James Hawthorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Langdon View Post
Yep the media here is already cranking out the downplay dialogue. I've been texting a few fence sitting friends saying that the judenpresse will start to do this over the next few days. Think some eyes are starting to open actually.

Everyone still in massive state of shock. Like the US, soldiers are revered here.

EDIT - hearing unconfirmed sources stating groups of muslims in Oldham were celebrating slaying in the street yesterday and threw bottles at police "attempting" to stop them.
Send your friends a Dr. William Pierce video or two

VNN Media

Old May 23rd, 2013 #66
STZ

DIEversity strikes again I see.

Old May 23rd, 2013 #67
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
'Remove your governments - they don't care about you. You think David Cameron is going to get caught in the street when we start bursting our guns? You think politicians are going to die?

'No, it's going to be the average guy, like you, and your children. So get rid of them – tell them to bring our troops back so we can... so you can all live in peace.’
Why don't dumb-ass muslims like this nigger ever do some of that "removing" themselves? The White voter has absolutely no power to enforce change through the ballot box, since all pols are Hymie's whores.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old May 24th, 2013 #68
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Sub-human nigger said:

Quote:
Remove your governments - ...
If the jew controlled government was removed, what does he think will happen to him and his fellow niggers?

Last edited by Tintin; May 24th, 2013 at 10:31 AM.

Old May 24th, 2013 #69
ELF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
Sub-human nigger said:

The jew controlled government was removed, what does he think will happen to him and his fellow niggers?
They would either be given the choice to go back to the turd world shit hole they came from or be hung in the streets and rightfuly so.

Old May 24th, 2013 #70
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
Sub-human nigger said:

If the jew controlled government was removed, what does he think will happen to him and his fellow niggers?
Niggers aren't exactly known for their cognitive thinking skills....

Old May 25th, 2013 #71
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

The good thing explicitly using the word nigger in posts, is that anybody interested in circumventing Utopian censorship on the Woolwich event can google "woolwich nigger" to get access to uncensored analysis. VNN is the first website returned followed by other Evolutionary based, aka WN, website.

Tags
beheading, woolwich

Thread