Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > United Kingdom
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 19th, 2020 #21
Erik T. White

I must admit my love for British composers. My tastes run from William Byrd and Dr. John Bull who both wrote some of the finest music for the virginal and later the harpsichord, which rank right along side of Bach's "Well tempered clavier" in my opinion. "My Lady's Virginal Book," along with the "Viscount Fitzwilliam Virginal Book" contain works that tax even the greatest virtuosi of the harpsichord. Add Sir Ralph Vaughn Williams, Gustav Holst, Percy Aldridge Grainger, William Walton and several other great British composers to that mix and you get about eight hundred years of pure, White Magic in Music for the world. Let's not forget such composers as Kenneth J. Alford Britain's own version of John Phillip Sousa, along with some of the greatest composers for the pipe organ and British composers rank among the greatest composers of all time.

Last edited by Erik T. White; November 19th, 2020 at 12:28 AM. Reason: More info

Old November 19th, 2020 #22
Henry.

Vaughn Williams was not a 'Sir' as he refused a knighthood when it was proposed and Percy Grainger was an Australian who became a US citizen: however he did great work to create an interest in traditional English folk music; especially the native music of Lincolnshire

Old November 19th, 2020 #23
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
Careful what you wish for, Mr. John Trent.

Someone who is willing to have conversations with himself for all to see should not be so quick to suggest that others be branded "mentally ill".
Posting one or two posts per day, for public viewing, cannot reasonably be considered talking to oneself.

I am assuming this is an attempt to annoy me. If so, you failed.

Old November 19th, 2020 #24
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Aren't most of the "foreigners" here Americans? Isn't this site run by an American?

Don't Mention the War! | Fawlty Towers | BBC Comedy Greats
To be honest, I have not been paying close attention to the nationalities of the non-U.K. users or their number proportions. I rarely venture outside of this site's United Kingdom section. I have not posted on any of the other European sections, and I have had no reason to do so.

I am surprised you posted that very popular comedy piece (I used to watch the programme), as Basil Fawlty claims that Germany's regime started the Second World War by invading Poland, a claim that many on here heavily dispute.

Last edited by John Trent; November 19th, 2020 at 11:32 AM.

Old November 19th, 2020 #25
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
I must admit my love for British composers. My tastes run from William Byrd and Dr. John Bull who both wrote some of the finest music for the virginal and later the harpsichord, which rank right along side of Bach's "Well tempered clavier" in my opinion. "My Lady's Virginal Book," along with the "Viscount Fitzwilliam Virginal Book" contain works that tax even the greatest virtuosi of the harpsichord. Add Sir Ralph Vaughn Williams, Gustav Holst, Percy Aldridge Grainger, William Walton and several other great British composers to that mix and you get about eight hundred years of pure, White Magic in Music for the world. Let's not forget such composers as Kenneth J. Alford Britain's own version of John Phillip Sousa, along with some of the greatest composers for the pipe organ and British composers rank among the greatest composers of all time.
It is important to recognise that the capacity to produce excellent-quality music is not exclusive to any particular European racial type / mixture. I focus heavily on the inherent and/or exclusive qualities the British have, because they are what reinforce the case for exceptionalism.

Old November 21st, 2020 #26
John Trent
Banned

I remember watching the immediate aftermath of the U.K.'s European Union referendum result, covered by the BBC. The European Union is an instrument of British racial genocide. Anyway, some foreigners were being asked to share their opinions, and I remember there was this German man who expressed dismay, saying something along the lines of "I thought we were all Europeans", as the relevant Britons are supposed to tolerate this genocidal machine and feel some kind of connection with these people. I remember feeling a rather intense wave of a mixture of anger and disgust at such an attitude.

Television makes me angry, especially the BBC programming, so I ignore it.

Old November 21st, 2020 #27
John Trent
Banned

I quite often think about the Continental Europeans, mostly the ones in Eastern, Southern and Western Europe, and how probably many of them are laughing at the British and their demographic states. Throughout history, plenty of people in the relevant foreign camps have threatened and attacked the British race, and this continues. Thinking about their faces (very many of which are seriously aesthetically lacking) showing expressions of delight at the British racial predicament makes me mad. I am sure very many of them are jealous of the British too! They do not have island geographical protection or high-level general aesthetic desirability, so obviously this contributes to making them resentful! How any sensible Briton can have any affection for any part of Eastern, Southern and/or Western Europe is beyond me.

I am so sick and tired of indolent, oblivious and masochistic people on this grotty island!

Last edited by John Trent; November 23rd, 2020 at 12:19 PM.

Old November 22nd, 2020 #28
John Trent
Banned

If you ever find yourself having any doubt(s) over the merits of British racial exceptionalism, all you need to do is take a good look at the conditions of the United States, Canada and Australia, as well as the European demographics theose countries comprise. Those who are sufficiently racially and tactically aware, at the very least, know what I mean.

DO NOT FORGET THIS.

Last edited by John Trent; November 22nd, 2020 at 12:28 PM.

Old November 23rd, 2020 #29
John Trent
Banned

I love having a mind totally without any variation of mental conditioning. This provides so much enjoyment! I am one of the people in the most likely extremely small fraction of the human population who can accurately call themselves mental slavery-immune. It is due to my immunity that I am able to create threads and content of the relevant natures.

The British people really are very fortunate that I was born. Viewing of my information site cannot be recommended emphatically enough!

Old November 23rd, 2020 #30
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Trent View Post
I love having a mind totally without any variation of mental conditioning. This provides so much enjoyment! I am one of the people in the most likely extremely small fraction of the human population who can accurately call themselves mental slavery-immune. It is due to my immunity that I am able to create threads and content of the relevant natures.

The British people really are very fortunate that I was born. Viewing of my information site cannot be recommended emphatically enough!
You should change the name of this thread to "John Trent's Online Diary." or "Deep Thoughts with John Trent."

Old November 23rd, 2020 #31
John Trent
Banned

When typical Westerners call me crazy, unhinged, a lunatic, Hitler, and so on, it has no negative effect on me. This is actually more likely to provide amusement. As if some random nonentities with no advanced content to their name are going to be more enlightened and/or mentally sophisticated than I am. How funny and delightful they are!

Seriously, you have to be a prize idiot to ignore me!

Old November 23rd, 2020 #32
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
You should change the name of this thread to "John Trent's Online Diary." or "Deep Thoughts with John Trent."
This really is a wonderful place to vent my anger and frustration, while alerting people to the threats and vulnerabilities, and I do not have to worry about people censoring me, like the crybabies and closed-minded fools on Stormfront Britain, who have leftover mental / cultural programming. Happy days!

Why are you in Austria?

Last edited by John Trent; November 25th, 2020 at 03:39 AM.

Old November 24th, 2020 #34
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosher Clown View Post
What is happening here should not be considered bickering.

Old November 27th, 2020 #35
John Trent
Banned

Have any of you wondered how many of the non-British Europeans are or have ever been jealous of the British, due to the wide variety of inherent and non-inherent desirable features and conditions in the lives of many Britons? I am very sure that, at the very least, a very significant proportion of them are so.

I am sure that one of the reasons the European Union was founded was to eradicate the British people especially, as the relevant foreigners became very bitter and resentful due to their feelings of inadequacy!

Old November 29th, 2020 #36
John Trent
Banned

I would really like the input of a Canadian or Australian user of this site, so I could learn about their feelings regarding non-British racial material and its impact on the relevant national demographic(s). They should all hate the inflictions too!

I know that at least one Australian has read some of the contents of my information site. They were part of the multicult (a conditioned fool), so the site was not too well-received by them. What a terrible shame.

Last edited by John Trent; December 1st, 2020 at 05:04 AM.

Old November 30th, 2020 #37
John Trent
Banned

I find it inconceivable that there are not, at the very least, very significant proportions of Continental Europeans and those in other camps who are not jealous of the British.

I am someone with multi-faceted perfectionism heavily ingrained into their mindset, with strong desires for unique aesthetic superiority and high-level racial desirability included. Whlie I like all British racial material, the English variation of it is my favourite, as it is the most desirable. It is like crack cocaine to me. I have not yet found anyone else with such similar and strong varied desires.

Old December 1st, 2020 #38
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
LOL

Old December 1st, 2020 #39
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Is Saturday Night Live a leftist / liberal propaganda outlet now, much like the American late-night talk shows with the annoying and vacuous presenters?

Last edited by John Trent; December 1st, 2020 at 05:31 AM.

Old December 1st, 2020 #40
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Trent View Post
Is Saturday Night Live a leftist / liberal propaganda outlet now, much like the American late-night talk shows with the annoying and vacuous presenters?
Everything on the televitz is, including your BBC.

Thread