Old August 6th, 2019 #81
spoon!
Somewhere in Zog World....

Old August 6th, 2019 #82
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Epstein Case Bad News for American Jews

BY Dan Schnur | Jul 17, 2019

(...) But there is another aspect to this Epstein horror story that does deserve more attention, especially from American Jews. For not since the trial and execution of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg have the Jewish community’s fiercest critics been given such valuable ammunition for their attacks against us.

When stock market swindler Bernie Madoff was convicted of stealing tens of millions of dollars in 2009, it was precisely the type of shandah that can contribute to the scapegoating of Jews. Madoff ruined the lives of thousands of innocent people, and the way he swindled them also perpetuated one of the oldest and most pernicious slurs against the Jewish people. The stereotype of greedy and unprincipled Jewish moneychangers shamelessly enriching themselves at the expense of guileless and hardworking citizens refreshed an ancient slur for a 21st-century audience.
(...)
Today, our critics habitually raise questions about so-called “dual loyalty” of Jews to the U.S. and Israel. But similar accusations against many who had emigrated from Eastern Europe at the height of the Cold War were much more damaging.

Which brings us to Epstein. He is an extremely wealthy individual who has used his money and his influence to largely avoid the types of harsh punishments that are imposed against most people guilty of such horrible crimes. The ugliest and most persistent of accusations against Jews is that we secretly control the world’s economic, political and media power structures. Both the nature of Epstein’s crimes and his years of successful efforts to escape full punishment are ideal examples for the most hateful conspiracy theorists to employ to further their arguments. For them, he is the latest iteration of their repulsive theory of Rothschild-esque world domination, conveniently updated for the social media era.
https://jewishjournal.com/columnist/...american-jews/

Old August 7th, 2019 #83
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Jew shitbag Jeffrey Epstein sexually abused underage girls. The person who procured the girls for him, Ghislaine Maxwell, is a jewess. And the crooked prosecutor who covered for Epstein, Barry Krischer, is a jew.

Should we keep ignoring the elephant in the living room?
Here's the umpteenth jew in Epstein's network - Les Wexner:

Quote:
Epstein Accuser Says She Was Assaulted In Billionaire Les Wexner’s Home

July 8, 2019 By Alyssa Fisher

One of sex offender Jeffrey Epstein’s accusers claimed to have been assaulted in the home of billionaire Leslie Wexner, The Daily Beast reported.

Epstein was arrested on Saturday and charged with sex trafficking dozens of minors between 2002 and 2005.

Wexner is the founder and CEO of L Brands, which includes Victoria’s Secret, Bath & Body Works and Henri Bendel (previous brands included The Limited, Abercrombie & Fitch and Lane Bryant). Wexner has a net worth of $4.7 billion, making him the richest person in Ohio. A philanthropist, he started the Wexner Foundation to strengthen Jewish leadership and also supports several other organizations.
https://forward.com/fast-forward/427...exual-assault/

Quote:
Wexner was born to a Jewish family[4] in Dayton, Ohio,[5]
(…)
Wexner had a close relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, who managed Wexner's financial assets. Wexner and Epstein parted when Epstein went to prison.[25] Wexner was believed to be the primary source of Epstein's wealth. [26]

President George W. Bush appointed Wexner to serve in the Honorary Delegation to accompany him to Jerusalem for the celebration of the 60th anniversary of the State of Israel in May 2008.[27][28]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Wexner .

Old August 10th, 2019 #84
Susan

Just reported that this heeb committed suicide overnight. Oh well...

Old August 10th, 2019 #85
Dawn Cannon

Old August 10th, 2019 #86
srbin1389

He knew too much...

Old August 10th, 2019 #87
T.Garrett
Banned

Post Epstein

https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/photos...town-hospital/

Click on pics for better resolution ...its Epstein still in his orange prison suit.

Suicide? He was on 24/7 suicide watch in a cell in a special unit of the prison.

Next 'suicide' victim ...

Last edited by T.Garrett; August 10th, 2019 at 09:39 AM.

Old August 10th, 2019 #88
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Best post, and thanks for the term, Arkancide.

Lots of pedos are breathing easier today.

Mike

Old August 10th, 2019 #89
James Fette

The little faggot Joe Scarborough is already blaming Russia (instead of Israel ...) ��

Old August 10th, 2019 #90
notmenomore

That should do it.

No more case, no more investigation, no more "news", no more publicity.

I guess "24/7 suicide watch" means that the perp will be watched 24/7 to make sure that the "suicide" he commits will, indeed, be properly executed. Pun fully intended.

Watch the investigation of the "madam" vanish into thin air.

Itz over.

Old August 10th, 2019 #91
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking first he was now he wasn't

Now the Manhattan Correctional Center is saying he wasn't on suicide watch ...after the high profile prisoner was supposedly found in his cell a couple of weeks ago unresponsive with marks on his neck which jail medical personnel said were from a suicide attempt.

I'm glad the kike is dead but his 'suicide' was obviously arranged to cover the crimes of many rich and powerful people in this disgrace of a country.

Old August 10th, 2019 #92
James Fette

The cameras "malfunctioned" ... You can't make this kike shit up. ��������������������

Old August 10th, 2019 #93
Stewart Meadows

Thanks for all the good posts, guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
I'm glad the kike is dead but his 'suicide' was obviously arranged to cover the crimes of many rich and powerful people in this disgrace of a country.
Exactly. Here's a graphic that has been floating around for a while:

Old August 10th, 2019 #94
Stewart Meadows

Here are some of the loathsome sacks of shit who (allegedly) used Epstein's teenage sex slaves. And yes, some of the most prominent ones are jews, like the late MIT professor Marvin Minsky and the money manager Glenn Dubin:

Quote:
Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged ‘sex slave’ reveals the men she claims she was forced to sleep with

By Emily Saul, Andrew Denney and Lia Eustachewich
August 9, 2019

Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged teenage “sex slave” claims she was ordered to sleep with powerful men — including a former US senator, the former governor of New Mexico, a prominent hedge fund manager and a late longtime MIT professor.

The identities of the men were revealed in some 2,000 documents unsealed Friday in Manhattan federal court related to Virginia Giuffre’s defamation lawsuit against British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell.

In a deposition, Giuffre, née Roberts, claimed she was trafficked to MIT professor Marvin Minsky, who died in 2016 at age 88, as well as former Maine Sen. George Mitchell, ex-New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson and money manager Glenn Dubin, whose wife, Eva, is an ex-girlfriend of Epstein’s.
(...)
Minsky’s widow, Gloria Rudisch, denied to The Post that he had sex with Giuffre or any of the other girls at Epstein’s residences.

She said that she and Minsky visited Epstein’s residences in New York and Palm Beach “three or four times at the most” and that they always went as a couple.

“We were always together,” she said. “We didn’t stay at his house or anything.”

Rudisch said that there young girls at Epstein’s residences, but that “none of them seemed very young.”

“I’m a pediatrician, I think I would have noticed,” Rudisch said.
https://nypost.com/2019/08/09/jeffre...to-sleep-with/

I think Minsky's widow is lying. I think that she knew very well what her husband was doing in Epstein's creepy sex lairs, but that she chose to turn a blind eye to it, like so many other ugly, despicable jewesses who marry a rich and successful fellow tribesman for financial security and then tolerate his fornication with young white women.

And of course, it doesn't matter if the women in question are teenage sex-slaves, like in this case, because jews hate non-jews and don't even consider them human. Remember what Pissrael's extremely popular chief rabbi Ovadia Yosef said? Here are the famous quotes:

Quote:
In an October 2010 sermon, Yosef stated that "The sole purpose of non-Jews is to serve Jews". He said that Gentiles served a divine purpose:

"Why are Gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat. That is why Gentiles were created."[75]
(...)
In Israel, death has no dominion over them...With gentiles, it will be like any person – they need to die, but (God) will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one's donkey would die, they'd lose their money. This is his servant...That's why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew. Gentiles were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel."[13]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovadia_Yosef

That's how the vast majority of jews feel about non-jews, believe it or not.

Quote:
Marvin Lee Minsky was born in New York City, to an eye surgeon father, Henry, and to a mother, Fannie, who was a Zionist activist.[15][16] His family was Jewish.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvin_Minsky

Quote:
Glenn Russell Dubin was born to a middle-class Jewish family
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_Dubin

Marvin Minsky:

Gloria Rudisch Minsky:

Old August 10th, 2019 #95
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Jeffrey Epstein is Dead

Quote:
Epstein hanged himself, law enforcement sources said.
https://dailystormer.name/jeffrey-epstein-is-dead/

A high profile prisoner on suicide watch hangs himself in his jail cell, yea yea yea... NO!... Fuck you jews, fuck you deep state!

Old August 10th, 2019 #96
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Meet the despicable Ghislaine Maxwell who procured underage girls for Epstein and his guests:

https://nypost.com/2016/04/28/allege...tan-townhouse/

Is Ghislaine Maxwell a jewess? Of course she is, folks:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghislaine_Maxwell

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Maxwell

It's always jews. Always.

Where is that fucking whore, I hope she´s in custody.

Old August 10th, 2019 #97
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
Where is that fucking whore, I hope she´s in custody.
No, she's not. And she probably never will be as she's extremely influential (although I hope I'm wrong).

According to media reports, Ghislaine Maxwell and her fellow jew pervert Epstein had strap-on sex together with (at least) one of his teenage sex-slaves. (I'm going to write about it tomorrow in this thread.)

Jews are unbelievably sick.

Old August 10th, 2019 #98
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
No, she's not. And she probably never will be as she's extremely influential (although I hope I'm wrong).

According to media reports, Ghislaine Maxwell and her fellow jew pervert Epstein had strap-on sex together with (at least) one of his teenage sex-slaves. (I'm going to write about it tomorrow in this thread.)

Jews are unbelievably sick.
It just occurred to me, did they know of her involvement in 2008?

Old August 11th, 2019 #99
T.Garrett
Banned

jewsign Epstein's little black book

PDF file (redacted) of the perv's associates, customers and victims

https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...k-redacted.pdf

Old August 11th, 2019 #100
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
It just occurred to me, did they know of her involvement in 2008?
Probably, but does it really matter? Epstein pleaded guilty, and he got a sweetheart deal. The Maxwell bitch denies the accusations against her, and she'll most likely get away with her crimes, like countless other jewish sex traffickers.

Tags
barry krischer jewish, ghislaine maxwell, jeffrey epstein, jews, lolita express

Thread