VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 5th, 2008 #101
colleen

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-reg17 View Post
It's true all Americans have a right to free speech and I think they are free to do this but I think it's wrong and I would protest it, just as racists would protest civil rights. What makes it so controversial for a racist group to hold a conference is because of what racists have done in America for hundreds of years. America is opening it's eyes and is sick of looking at the filth that has happened in it history (slavery, segregation, KKK) and America isn't taking it anymore. America is starting to grow up and get rid of it's immature and unintelligent habits.
Um what exactly have racist done? Aside from having pride in our heritage and wanting to keep our bloodlines pure, where is this so called evil? America needs to open its eyes alright, but to what is dragging it down, not to what is trying to build a better tomorrow!

Old November 5th, 2008 #102
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
It's true all Americans have a right to free speech and I think they are free to do this but I think it's wrong and I would protest it, just as racists would protest civil rights. What makes it so controversial for a racist group to hold a conference is because of what racists have done in America for hundreds of years. America is opening it's eyes and is sick of looking at the filth that has happened in it history (slavery, segregation, KKK) and America isn't taking it anymore. America is starting to grow up and get rid of it's immature and unintelligent habits.
Then why don't you take your ass to the Black Panther site and protest the racist niggers there. Or, you could find a Zionist board and protest jewish supremacism.

The ONLY group in the world that is not ethnocentric due to years and years of jewish multicult programming are Whites. Everyone else is ethnocentric and sticks together. This is only considered a sin in the multicult religion by dumb ass, brainwashed White kwans seeking to curry favor with nonWhites and the nonWhites themselves.

The KKK, BTW, was created because of the Union League, Mr. History Scholar. There would have been no KKK had there not been rape, murder and looting of southern Whites post Civil War. Google it.

Don't start about lynching, either. That was common frontier justice administered by the populace and which resulted in more White criminal deaths than nigger criminal deaths. Google it.

Old November 5th, 2008 #103
Curtis Stone

Quote:
In one hundred years racists haven't done the crimes blacks do in one year. America is sliding down hill and has been ever since "civil rights" were forced on the country. Crying about slavery and segregation is stupid when we have MURDER AND RAPE now.

Old November 5th, 2008 #104
cjgirl08

Any update on where to go to meet with David Duke and protest the conference being cancelled?

Old November 5th, 2008 #105
colleen

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjgirl08 View Post
Any update on where to go to meet with David Duke and protest the conference being cancelled?
Yeah cjgirl go to the Super 7 Inn on Brooks Road and tell them David Duke sent ya!

Old November 5th, 2008 #106
cjgirl08

I may be blond, but I am not stupid. I already checked out the areas in Memphis. nice try though...and littlemissevil was telling me that you are a bunch of great guys on here. I might have to pack my miniskirts and take them elsewhere!

Old November 5th, 2008 #107
colleen

Quote:
I may be blond, but I am not stupid. I already checked out the areas in Memphis. nice try though...and littlemissevil was telling me that you are a bunch of great guys on here. I might have to pack my miniskirts and take them elsewhere!
No need to PM me. I wont respond that way...But will here. You have all the makings of a troll or a past trolls sockpuppet number 4 I think. Wow what a coincidence you are posting in full force for info on the EURO conference after it is canceled. Where were you before then? Why no enthusiasm when it was in the works not after it became nation wide news of "terrorism and evil white power groups"?

Oh and btw...Do you even know littlemissevil? And the matter of your mini skirts...I could care less what you do with them!

Old November 5th, 2008 #108
Curtis Stone

I think the media is trying to provoke something. Channel 5 News just went from the Skinhead story, pix of them with knives and guns, to the "KKK Conference" as they now call it and they showed a drawing of hooded klansman and a burning cross. The media is pushing people's buttons. They must have a reason for this. They are creating a very bad climate.

Old November 5th, 2008 #109
Curtis Stone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Stone View Post
I think the media is trying to provoke something. Channel 5 News just went from the Skinhead story, pix of them with knives and guns, to the "KKK Conference" as they now call it and they showed a drawing of hooded klansman and a burning cross. The media is pushing people's buttons. They must have a reason for this. They are creating a very bad climate.
Oh, I get it. The media is probably hoping to get every idiotic and disturbed kid in the Mid-South to put on a white sheet and get their guns and knives and their crosses and come join David Duke. Oh, no. If this happens, it was Channel Five News that sent out the call.

Old November 6th, 2008 #110
cjgirl08

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofitall View Post
No need to PM me. I wont respond that way...But will here. You have all the makings of a troll or a past trolls sockpuppet number 4 I think. Wow what a coincidence you are posting in full force for info on the EURO conference after it is canceled. Where were you before then? Why no enthusiasm when it was in the works not after it became nation wide news of "terrorism and evil white power groups"?

Oh and btw...Do you even know littlemissevil? And the matter of your mini skirts...I could care less what you do with them!
Okay, I am not a troll, and I have been here and stormfront as a guest. My dad was originally going to the conference. He was not feeling well and then with everything that happened, conference getting cancelled, obama getting elected, etc. he decided not to go. When he told me that they cancelled the conference, it infuriated me. We got into a big discussion about constitutional rights violation. and I told him that I would go in his place. I wasnt too interested before, but that really rubbed me the wrong way. And no, I do not want to go into a strange city, especially one with a violent history, without knowing anyone. So I thought I would come here and meet some like minded people, who would be at the conference. But you guys have been horrible. Littlemissevil has been nice and assured me that you guys were great, and that I should come along to the conference. I am not so sure now. You guys are a terrible welcoming party.

Old November 6th, 2008 #111
Amy Moore
Kikenverminologist

Quote:

Umm no i wasn't..i said their assholes..lol take your minis away then..theres only room for one fishnet , mini skirt wearing bloody knee'd chick around here thank you
Boudicca 60 AD-I am fighting as an ordinary person for my lost freedom,my bruised body and my outraged daughters.Consider how many of you are fighting and why!Then you will win this battle, or perish.

Old November 6th, 2008 #112
cjgirl08

LOL!!! I like you more and more littlemissevil...you've got some spunk!

Old November 6th, 2008 #113
cjgirl08

So littlemissevil...am I on the wrong site for the good guys who will protect a white woman? LOL

If, so tell me where that one is

Old November 6th, 2008 #114
Amy Moore
Kikenverminologist

would you stop putting my name all over the frickin website..I don't even know you. yer acting a bit mental now..quit it would ya. Go to the conference if you want ..but quit asking me for info cos you won't be getting it from me.
Boudicca 60 AD-I am fighting as an ordinary person for my lost freedom,my bruised body and my outraged daughters.Consider how many of you are fighting and why!Then you will win this battle, or perish.

Old November 6th, 2008 #115
cjgirl08

I was just quoting what you told me....Geeshh...calm down a little. Chill out, and dont get your panties in a wad...looks a little funny with a miniskirt

Old November 6th, 2008 #116
cjgirl08

Sent: Wed 11/05/08 6:39 PM
To: [email protected]

sure why not go..it will be safe . You'll have to register though cos nobody will be handing out any information to anyone else...who isn't known and registered. But if you do register and make it you will be safe there will be plenty of men there who are good solid white boys and would protect a young woman with their lives if need be.

Old November 6th, 2008 #117
Amy Moore
Kikenverminologist

and now you put my email out there,..good one ya mental cow..lets go ahead and put the rest up then aye..i was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt..but wtf ever

Quote:
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE:
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 03:58:38 +0000

who told you to get that hotel? Im curious because your a new poster..and we have alot of niggers that are about, looking to cause shit..hence why i am not telling you much at all.anyway it costs 75$ to register for it. But before i give you anymore info who is your father..what name does he post under? where are you..and what do you look like,,photo preferred..the miniskirts thing is a joke btw
Quote:
I wouldn't recommend uploading a pic to the site,.,they can be a bunch of pricks there some days and would just rip you to shreds..,trust me they've done it to me. I certainly wouldn't recommend driving around just looking for somewhere either. Ask your dad for his login name definitely..and maybe send me a pic..cos really thats the only way i can tell who you are. aside from that there isnt anythign else i can tell you look super suspicious cos for a first time poster wanting info on an event antis are trying to find out about..so sorry i am not gonna be the one to give it to you just in case..perhaps miss this one and go next year when you have become an established poster who people feel they can trust.

Old November 6th, 2008 #118
cjgirl08

I thought you were pretty cool. and that was really what I was saying. I thought you were really nice. Then you like freaked out. I was really looking forward to meeting you. Not sure what happened. I just didnt want people thinking our conversation wasn't real. I was trying to compliment you...if you read what I said.

Old November 6th, 2008 #119
Rounder

Default David Duke's Conference is a GO !!!

It WILL take place. All we have to do is phone Duke's headquarters Saturday morning between 7-9 (985-626-7714) and we'll receive the exact location. And as with all of Duke's prior conferences, it'll be held in a safe, secure area.

All that bullshit about death threats is just that. I averaged a phoned death threat per day for years, and nothing happened. They're all intended to frighten WNs out of attending WN gatherings.

VNN'ers with initiative and dedication will go. And don't be at all surprised to see me there.

Sieg Heil !!!

Here's what David posted at www.davidduke.com:

11/5/2008

Dr. David Duke Comes to Memphis

Posted under:— @ 9:11 pm

Dr. Duke at last EURO Conference
Dr. David Duke Comes to Memphis!
Will Stand Up with Supporters to Terrorist Threats!
Dr. David Duke arrives in Memphis on Thursday, November 6, determined not to bow to the Black radical, terrorist threats intended to silence him and his fellow academic, political figures and activists at the International EURO Conference scheduled for Saturday and Sunday in the Memphis area.

He is having an important press conference on November 6 to announce that EURO participants will overcome the great obstacles put before them and will gather in Memphis to stand up for our rights and heritage. He has stated that he and the EURO participants will meet in Memphis and give voice to the issues that are vital to European Americans.

Until Monday, November 3, three hundred people were scheduled to attend the EURO Conference in Memphis from all over the world.

The European American Unity and Rights Conference is dedicated to defending the heritage and rights of European Americans. With literally hundreds of organizations dedicated to African Americans as such as the NAACP, to Mexican Americans in groups such as La Raza (The Race), and the perceived interests of the Jewish community and even the foreign nation of Israel, it is obvious that Europeans must now gather together in the same way for our heritage, interests and freedom.

Upon learning of the scheduled EURO Conference at the Whispering Woods Convention Center, radicals threatened to bomb the hotel. The manager as well as the lives of his wife and children were threatened. After these terrorist threats, the county Sheriff declared an official State of Emergency and the hotel canceled the hundred reserved rooms and the meeting facilities of the EURO conference were canceled just four days before the event. This was, of course, after many had bought non-refundable plane tickets and the organization had a significant financial outlay for speakers.

Even though it is a logistical nightmare, Dr. Duke is committed to having the Conference, and he is coming to Memphis to see to it that terrorist threats will not destroy our precious constitutional rights. He and many EURO participants are determined to gather together in Memphis on behalf of the heritage and rights of the European American people.

Today, better-qualified European Americans are facing racial discrimination in hiring, promotions, college admissions and scholarships, and in the awarding of contracts. Millions of European Americans have been forced to remove their children from public schools overwhelmingly paid for by their own tax money. They are concerned not only for the quality of their children’s education, but even for their safety in heavily integrated schools that have dramatically more violence, more drug abuse, more sexual degeneracy and disease, and much less civilized behavior.

Millions of Whites have been run out of their schools and their neighborhoods, and millions more are even fleeing whole states such as California because of their transformation to the characteristics of The Third World. They see a government that won’t enforce our immigration laws and allows millions of non-European, illegal aliens to cross our borders, and more to come in “legally” to the point where Whites will soon become a small minority in the nation our own forefathers founded.

President elect Obama has a long record of anti-White racism and has been a leader in a viciously anti-White church in Chicago. European Americans also see the the politics and government of this country controlled by Wall Street criminals such as the bosses of Goldmann Sacks, Lehman Brothers and powerful international banking houses that have ripped off trillions from the American people and then have been rewarded with a bailout of trillions from the hard-working taxpayers of this country. President Elect Obama’s biggest single contributor in his race for President was Goldman Sachs! Does that sound like real change? He also has prostrated himself before AIPAC, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, and promised for more Americans to die in Afghanistan, Iran, and anywhere else the Jewish extremists wish in endless wars for Israel. His new appointment as chief of Staff is Rahm Emmanuel, a Jewish-extremist, dual citizen of Israel whose father was a terrorist as part of the Irgun which massacred 91 people the King David Hotel bombing. Obama does not represent change, he serves the most powerful elements of the establishment.

The EURO Conference will be the first European American organized response to this Obamanation! Join Dr. Duke and all of us who will stand together on November 8 and 9!

Old November 6th, 2008 #120
James Hawthorne

Thumbs up

David Duke's EURO Conference Still ON: Memphis, TN - Nov. 8-9, 2008

[podblanc]play30727[/podblanc]

The guy with the beard is Jacob Flowers - Faggot-jew.

VNN Media

Thread