VNN Broadcasts

Old November 7th, 2014 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default What do we ordinary whites DO?

[april gaede comment at Counter-Currents]

April Gade
Posted October 19, 2014 at 5:52 pm | Permalink
I get that the NSM and WWII costume types are not a good idea. I also get that I am nowhere near being a part of the “elites” on this website. I guess I could say I identify with both but realize that I am probably classified by many as right down there with the likes of Jeff Schoep and this Randall dude.

But I DO think that those who constantly complain about the sometimes embarrassing activities of us less educated WNs stop and think for a moment. You guys really aren’t doing much to lead us or help us common folk. When I got involved in the movement over 10 years ago nobody was there to help direct what I should or should not be doing. I just had to wing it and because of that I made a huge number of mistakes. Mistakes that my family and I are paying for to this day.

Its all well and good to sit there and thumb your nose and point out the stupidity of some of the WN community but I really wish you would do something to help the situation. How come few if any of you have the wonderful white families that you say are so important for our racial survival? It would appear that the few of you who are known to be married don’t even have kids.

If you do then by all means lead by example. Promote ideas and information for the little man instead of constantly trying to out intellectualize each other. It seems like there is a whole lot of talk and not many doing the walk. The result is those of us on the less educated end of the spectrum just trying to do “something, anything” and many times the things we come up with are judged pretty harshly by many of you on the upper spectrum. .

Leaders need to actually lead. I am not advocating getting down and dirty at a street rally or even having coffee with the lower levels of WNism. What I am talking about is coming up with real reasonable direction (other than us just sending you our hard earned shekels) for the blue collar people who wish to help promote the advancement of our race and the future of our children. That was one thing that the National Alliance used to do with their website and their materials but it has been missing since Dr Pierce’s death.

I am a firm believer in class just as I am a firm believer in race. If the intelligentsia continues to distance themselves from the working class they will continue to have to be embarrassed by having them run for political office, hold rallies and events and misspell words on fliers. The media will ALWAYS give our stupid mistakes more airtime than your educated activities. We want to do something and need to be directed so that we dont make mistakes or work against you. I believe that even the basics of marriage and child rearing could be directed with websites, books and articles.

April

Old November 7th, 2014 #2
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
[april gaede comment at Counter-Currents]

We want to do something and need to be directed so that we dont make mistakes or work against you. I believe that even the basics of marriage and child rearing could be directed with websites, books and articles.

April
Yeah, it'd sure be nice to have some marriage and child rearing directives from Greg Johnson.

He probably knows even more about that than he does about politics.

Last edited by Jimmy Marr; November 7th, 2014 at 10:27 PM.

Thread