VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 8th, 2017 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post African Rapeugees Raped 16-Year-Old Girl in Maine

Garang Majok

WESTBROOK, ME (The Portland Press-Herald) – Westbrook police say they have arrested three males in connection with a sexual assault on a teenage girl Sunday morning in a room at the Super 8 Motel.

Capt. Steven Goldberg said an investigation by detectives began after police received a report about 8 a.m. of suspicious activity at the motel, at 208 Larrabee Road.

Detectives determined that the 16-year-old girl had been sexually assaulted in a motel room by three males.

Two of the suspects are juveniles, ages 15 and 16. The third was identified by police as Garang Majok, 19, of Lewiston. All three have been charged with gross sexual assault, a Class A felony.

The juveniles were taken to the Long Creek Youth Development Center in South Portland. Majok made his initial court appearance on Monday. He was being held Monday night in the Cumberland County Jail, where bail was set at $25,000 cash, according to a jail intake worker.

Westbrook police made the media aware on Sunday that they were investigating a suspicious incident at the motel, but provided no details.

In a press release issued Monday, Goldberg said he had been unable to release any details about the incident earlier because of the ongoing investigation. He said the premature release of information could have jeopardized the department’s investigation.

read full article at source: http://www.illegalaliencrimereport.c...girl-in-maine/

Old February 12th, 2017 #2
Ironguard1940

Default I have a few questions

Was the girl White? If so, what the fuck was she doing with these nigger vermin? Was she kidnapped or was she with them voluntarily?

This is kind of a template with me. Of course the niggers deserve to be executed on the spot, as all niggers do. It's the girl that I have questions about.

Thread