VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 31st, 2012 #41
Alex Linder
Administrator

[notice from Bradley Smith of CODOH]

October, 30, 2012

THE DAILY CALIFORNIAN AT BERKELEY SETS AN EXAMPLE FOR STUDENT PRESS NATIONWIDE

The Daily Californian is running a simple text link advertisement that reads --INCONVENIENT HISTORY ???,. The link takes the reader to the 2012 Fall edition of Inconvenient History: a Quarterly Journal for Free Historical Inquiry. This issue includes these articles:

Editorial: Imprisoned at Ellis Island
Count Potocki de Montalk and the Katyn Manifesto
A Revisionist in Prison
Three Books on Treblinka
The Number of Victims of Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp
Review: The Black Swan
Review: The Gas Vans
Comment: Revisionism's Final Victories

The publication of this text link ad is an example for the Student Press nationwide as much of that press, following the lead of corporate and State-run media, will not permit a free exchange of ideas on the orthodox Holocaust story, no matter how grotesque some parts of it are.

To understand how this institutional censorship is promoted by such organizations as Hillel and the ADL, see their joint publication: -- Fighting Holocaust Denial in Campus Newspaper Advertisements : A Manual for Action.

To the Daily Bruin: THANK YOU !

Bradley Smith

Committee for Open Debate on the Holocaust (CODOH)

PO Box 439016

San Ysidro, Ca. 92143

Email: [email protected]
Web: www.codoh.com

*** NOTE: This text was copied to 1,479 editorial staff at 153 university newspapers across the nation.

Old October 31st, 2012 #42
Alex Linder
Administrator

[in my in box]

Even though you are racist, Jesus still loves you.

Yeah, you tell jeebs I'm not into that kind of "love."

Old November 2nd, 2012 #43
Alex Linder
Administrator

http://www.vdare.com/articles/peter-...m-and-vdarecom

I don't know and I don't care what bad things Alex Linder has said about you. I think you are a good man and the essence of what you say is right on the money. It could be written (better yet articulated with oratory, i.e., spoken) more harshly to greater effect, IMO. And this is what amazes me given the size of our country is that there is not one single voice so articulating. Remarkable.

P.S. I ain't voting.

Old November 6th, 2012 #44
Alex Linder
Administrator

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 8:38 AM, Jimmy Giles <[email protected]> wrote:

http://www.vdare.com/articles/romney...s-of-economism

Mr. Kirkpatrick,

I believe the Republican Party enjoys way more support from the white working class than they deserve. I'm trying to figure y'alls' analysis out though.

How many white working class people do you really know? How many white working class people do you have as friends? I just stuck my head out my trailer door and asked my fence builder was he going to vote today. He replied, "naw." I then asked him if he did vote today who would he vote for and he replied, "I wouldn't vote for that nigger."

I ran in Mississippi for governor in 1999 (ultimately denied ballot access), the U.S. Senate in 2000, the U.S. House in 2002, 2004 and 2006, the Mississippi state legislature in 2007 and I had the necessary signatures to be placed on the ballot in 2008 for the U.S. House but I threw them in the trash:

http://www.jacksonprogressive.com/is...andidates.html

http://clerk.house.gov/member_info/e...00election.pdf

http://clerk.house.gov/member_info/e...02election.pdf

http://clerk.house.gov/member_info/e...04election.pdf

http://clerk.house.gov/member_info/e...06election.pdf

http://ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.ph...Weathersby,_Sr.

I ran as an independent every time. Simultaneously I was filing one lawsuit after another in federal court as well as fighting one criminal prosecution after another.

Am I jaded? Yep. I mention the foregoing to establish my bona fides with you since you've chosen to write about white working class people. I don't know who knows more about such people, me or you? What are your bona fides in this regard?

For the white working class and the Republican Party, it is either Unite—or Die.

Would the death of the Republican Party be a bad thing? And I believe you exaggerate when you say the white working class would die. Certainly not simultaneously or immediately. There would still be some white boys to organize into a fighting machine. In fact what is it that a group of white working class people couldn't do if they were sufficiently motivated and led?

I did not carefully read all of your article but your concluding sentence causes me to wonder. Most white people whether working class or professional class will not vote for the nigger. Is your plea even necessary? It's just more of the same.

Unite or die? The unity that you propose is a slow death for the White Nation you claim to defend. Unite or die? Pretty strong verbiage there.

I think we are dying a slow death as a nation and the disease is not sufficiently painful to cause the patient to adjust course.

I've got to go out and feed animals now and check on my fence.

I ain't voting.

Jim

P.S. How many white working class people will actually read your article? I don't understand your argument or your strategy.

Old November 7th, 2012 #45
Alex Linder
Administrator

[Jimmy Giles to me, brimelow]

My fence builder was at my gate this morning at 5:50. I went out to open my gates for him and we chatted a bit. I asked him who won and he shrugged and winced and I confess to feeling relieved at the suggested winner having no television and going to bed early last night.

My fence builder went on to say, "You see what happened when they brought those niggers here, don't you? It bit them in the ass." "The same thing is going to happen again with them bringing all these Hispanics and Jamaicans, etc. here today. It's going to bite them in the ass."

The words we use. The language we use and the intensity with which we express our thoughts.

Such an outcome as yesterday's election is a clarion call to intensify your rhetoric, your language, your words, if that is possible. All your mealy mouth support for the Republican Party should have ended long ago. And y'all consider yourself on the fringes now. You need to recalibrate.

I was told McCain threw the election to Obama. Romney looks to have done the same.

Coarsen your language and tactics if you are really trying to appeal to white working class people or it's going to bite you in your ass.

This is a fight not a classroom. Your scholarship is interfering with the message. Edit what you write more carefully and cut out all the fluff. Reexamine your product and your solution. Improve both. (That includes you too Alex.)

This is an opportunity to be exploited.

Fuck the Republican Party and all those who support what remains of it!

It's not like they're making refined racial appeals. They're not making any racial appeals at all. If Romney had, he would have won. But they're afraid the country will rip apart if they appeal to the sane, solvent, sober white majority. Better to be all that garbage Romney was pitching - a uniter. All that does is let the problem fester. Politics used to be for men; now it's for women. Romney's and the Republicans' feminine approach guarantees disaster in the long run.

Old November 7th, 2012 #46
M. Gerard

I was told McCain threw the election to Obama. Romney looks to have done the same.

No kidding. Also, Gore and Kerry threw their elections.

Old November 8th, 2012 #47
Alex Linder
Administrator

Rounder got it mostly right, except he got it all wrong.

"Yankees voted nigger - Southerners voted white" should read "Mostly urban liberal voters voting in jew democracy voted for nigger - mostly rural kwanservative voters voting in jew democracy voted for white-skin sell-out".

Either way, no glory day.

[if the person who wrote this wants his name on it, just let me know in the future, my default is assuming people do not]

Old November 15th, 2012 #48
Alex Linder
Administrator

Jimmy Giles

http://www.vdare.com/articles/was-th...ined-to-go-bad

Mr. Derbyshire,

I read your article above and it was not a pleasant read for me. It strained my tiny brain and I had to refer to my dictionary too but I got through it. I remember when I first started my political campaign in the mid 90s I didn't know the difference between neoconservatives and paleoconservatives being persuaded to believe there was an actual difference.

All your knowledge and scholarship and you say so much, so many words that chronicle the history and yet from my perspective leave out the essence of history. Maybe your surgical care is the better approach. Maybe by only lightly nicking the deer in the knee you can ultimately kill it. Israel? Jews? They own the White Mind more or less. Linder would kill them all. I'm paraphrasing and he might dispute my paraphrase for legal reasons and who would blame him?

A friend advises me to ignore Linder. A friend who I have the utmost respect for but I cannot honestly ignore Linder for what he says resonates with me. It may be as academic as your muses and missives what he writes but he does not fear Jews. Maybe he should and maybe he does deep down. Brimelow writes about the long road ahead or something like that. I'm told all of you are older men at Vdare. Old writers? Surely and clearly you have a role and maybe your knowledge and experience has plotted the only pragmatic course. I recall Brimelow writing Vdare is at the fringes now and dare not go further. I wonder about that acknowledging he may be right. My friend respects Brimelow.

You write about the Federalist and anti-Federalist of Colonial America. All y'all talk about the importance of the White Working Class but every time you pick up your pens you fail to write as if they are reading what you write. How hard would it be to include a definition, e.g.,:

Anti-Federalists

U.S. leaders who opposed the strong central government envisioned in the Constitution of the United States of 1787. Their agitation led to the creation of the Bill of Rights. While admitting the need for changes in the Articles of Confederation, they feared that a strong federal government would infringe on states' rights. The group's adherents, including George Mason, Patrick Henry, Thomas Paine, Samuel Adams, and George Clinton, were as numerous as the members of the Federalist Party, but their influence was weak in urban areas, and only Rhode Island and North Carolina voted against ratification of the Constitution. Anti-Federalists were powerful during the presidency of Thomas Jefferson, when they formed the nucleus of what later became the Democratic Party.

Who knows where we all are in the history of time but two ideas occur to me: only through the end of a gun barrel and we will not be able to vote our way out of our destruction. Clearly that time is not now but all forms of conservatism are dead to my mind. I recoil from any promotion or respect of those who you so eloquently stated are craftsmen, i.e., modern politicians of any ilk including Ron Paul who interestingly is relentlessly supported by Linder. A fucking old man. God damn! My gut instincts had him pegged long ago and I have not changed my mind about him one iota.

One reason I write to you however concerns a young man by the name of "Hunter Wallace" who had tentatively agreed to debate Alex Linder on Radio Free Mississippi but has now gone silent on me. I recall how you had once agreed to be interviewed by me but then reneged. You said you had been scared off by others. My friend and Linder both seem to have a high regard for Mr. Wallace who cannot help but be impressionable. Not being an intellectual or a scholar I cannot assess him but trust my friend and Linder who deem him exceptional.

No big conclusions here, just observations and a question: Are you afraid of Jews?

Jim

Derbyshire is married to a non-white, and has written at length about his fear of the jews. If he offends them, he goes unemployed. He deserves credit for admitting he's a self-interested coward; beyond that, he deserves nothing but scorn. WN ought to be attacking the Derbyshires, Brimelows and other British chancers masquerading as pseudo-WN, not fawning over them.

Conservatives are not WN. Conservatives are WN's enemy.

BTW, I agreed to debate Brad Griffin, not "Hunter Wallace." No clowns is my rule, and I will depart from it.

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 15th, 2012 at 10:48 AM.

Old November 15th, 2012 #49
America First

Default Related

52 year old David Frum

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; November 16th, 2012 at 09:53 PM.

Old December 6th, 2012 #50
Alex Linder
Administrator

Can't help but notice the multitude of cranks/crank-apologists/jew-apologists crying out in pain as they actively stab the White race in the back.

Oh, they don't want to acknowledge or face the destructive effects of toony-ism and jewry upon the White race's ability to survive. How dare serious men cut straight to the root of what is mortally ailing the White race? How dare the eternally hostile jew be held to account for their ongoing crimes against the White race? How dare jew-made christinsanity be exposed for the jew tool that it is? How dare White men formulate what is necessary to save our race in light of the hostile ideologies alligned against us, in light of the cost in blood and ability to survive? How dare White men suggest ending the threat to our survival?! How dare White men accurately define that threat?!

You're dead-on when you say that the White race can leave crankery alone, but that crankery won't leave the White race alone. It is something cranks share in common with jews, and anybody else, or anything else, that is actively hostile towards White survival. Activist cranks, activist marxist-liberals, ever-backpedalling activist kwanservatards, jews, the media, the government, invader muds, et al are all the same. "Here, allow me to obscure cause, while the White race perishes" is all they have to offer.

Dumb fools are one thing. Active tools, quite a whole 'nother. Tools cross the line from unfortunate acquiescence into the realm of active assault on Whites, and deserve no consideration that isn't already richly owed the eternal destroyers, the jews. If active agitators can't see they're aiding and abetting the enemies of the White race, it doesn't make them less an enemy just because they believe, guessing about a thing, when they really ought to know.

KB

Old December 6th, 2012 #51
Alex Linder
Administrator

Pat bate man, not bachman. I mistyped. His comments ought to be removed. They are offensive.

Oh well we certainly can't allow any offensive comments here. Wait...offensive to whom?

Old December 6th, 2012 #53
Alex Linder
Administrator

[from Paul Fromm]

Tax Rebel David Lindsay Gets 60 Days -- Extra Harsh Penalty for His Political & Religious Views

David-Kevin Lindsay has been a lecturer across Canada. He is a committed Christian, a staunch constitutionalist and one who believes that Canada's Income Ttax Act is illegal. For some years, he has failed to file his income tax return. He has fought a running battle in the courts and is a ferocious researcher and most learned. He has astounded many judges and lawyers with his learning.

Last week, I reported on a disturbing trend by some government security "experts" and other officials to label non-violent free men (people with a strict sense of our ancient Anglo-Saxon liberties) dissidents and White supremacists as "terrorists." My report said, in part:

"When Const. Curtis Rind pulled over a man without a valid driver’s licence during a routine traffic stop, he didn’t expect the man to start arguing that it was his God-given right to use the road. But the man was part of an emerging group of domestic terrorists that police have been notified to be on the look out for because of their anti-government beliefs.They’re called “freeman” or “sovereign citizens,” and basically believe the law doesn’t apply to them, and they shouldn’t have to pay taxes, Rind said. Rind, an officer in southwest division, first learned about freeman citizens a few years ago through notices and information bulletins circulating throughout the police service. In the last six months, Rind said freeman citizens have increased their presence in the city and now seem to be all over the place." (Edmonton Sun, November 7, 2012)

This Const. Rind is a dangerous ignoramus. He was outraged that some mere citizen, who pays his exorbitant salary, actually believes he has "rights" and that driving isn't some state-given "privilege." They may be dissenters, they may be oddballs, but they are not terrorists, if "terrorist" means using extreme violence to further their political goals.
Ever since 9/11, many police and even rent-a-cops and airport security types have begun acting like Rambos on steroids, snarling, throwing their weight around and seeking to intimidate any mere citizen who doesn't act like a submissive sheep/
It gets worse. The Sun report continued: "Anti-terrorism expert John Bain said police should be keeping a close eye on. Speaking at an anti-terrorism workshop Wednesday, Bain explained the different types of terrorists that range from “freedom fighters” such as Osama bin Laden and eco-terrorists such as Wiebo Ludwig, to religious and other extremist groups like white supremacists. At this time, it’s the White supremacist groups that Bain believes poses the biggest threat to Canadian safety."

David was sentenced to 60 days. This non-violent dissident and organic gardener fights through the courts. He argued with copious documentation that, in such cases, there is no jail time imposed for a first offence. However, David is seen as a leader. So, as a dissident with the wrong political views , he's off to prison in Kamloops.

I'd call him a political prisoner. When you consider the ongoing police indifference to Indians violently occupying land, despite court injunctions in Caledonia, Ontario, it's hard not to conclude that the real offence is not in the alleged breaking of the law but in having the wrong political views.

Why not send a Christmas card to David, thus:

David-Kevin Lindsay, Political Prisoner,
Kamloops Regional Correctional Centre
PO Box 820
Kamloops, BC.,
V2C 5M9
CANADA

Paul Fromm
Director
CANADIAN ASSOCIATION FOR FREE EXPRESSION

Here's a message from David.

Hi to everyone, to begin please do not respond to this email as I am currently and unlawfully being held in custody at the Kamloops Correctional centre. On Thursday, Nov 29 I appeared for sentencing on the second charge, this time of failing to comply with court order to file income tax returns. The judge, Judge DeWalle as expected ignored all my sentencing submissions. It was clear from the beginning when I showed up at court and there were 3 sheriffs in the court room with black gloves on that the judge had already made up his mind before even hearing me that he was going to send me to jail and he had already ordered the sheriffs that this was to happen. Thus, my sentencing submissions meant nothing from the beginning as the issue was already decided before I entered the court. I had insisted that there should be no jail, the crown suggested 60 days. I provided the judge with over 50 cases showing that on first offence the maximum penalty given was $1000 fine. However, in the first trial the provincial court tried to sentence me for 5 months, the appeal court shortened this to 30 days, even though at that time I had also provided the court with over 40 cases showing that jail is not an option on the first offence therefore because the court made that error the first time this court should not increase it but should keep it as a fine or 15 days or less. I also provided him with 9 pieces where people had been charged the second time with failing to comply with a court order to file income tax returns , one person got 21 days in jail on 23 counts, all the rest were fines only. I told the judge that my case was no different than these. He disagreed relying on what the appeal court said in the first case, claiming with no evidence to support it that I was leader of either the Freedom movement or tax honesty movement. As a result Judge DeWalle imposed a harsher penalty specifically due to my political beliefs, and my Christian religious beliefs which outlines in great detail at the sentencing hearing that formed the basis of my inability to file income taxes. I also instructed the judge to the fundamental and constitutional principles to our law as admitted to by the most respected English judges in history including Blackstone, Coke, Broom, and Halsbury who all admitted that our constitution allows me and everyone else to refuse to comply with statutes that violate the principles of Christian law set out in the Bible. I had attempted to apply to the Supreme court of BC, for release pending appeal however, the court refused to accept my application because an order exists from 6 years ago given in my absence, declaring that I was vexatious and that I was required to get leave ‘permission’ from the court before they would accept my application. Despite the fact that I have never had any action instituted by me declared to be vexatious at any time and despite the fact that the court of appeal upheld in my position that this order does not apply in criminal or penal matters, the supreme court still refuses to accept my application of release pending appeal. Also, this ignores the well known principle that the provincial legislation permits this type of order to be issued, cannot override federal statutes including the Criminal code, which directly states that I am entitled by law to a right of appeal and to apply for release pending appeal, also as of right.

Consequently, I have no remedy to get released, as the court refuses to uphold my rights. I am now going to spend the next 60 days less 1/3 rd time, in jail and will not get out until first week in January. I appreciate all the support from everyone across Canada and wish everyone to know that the judges in BC have decided that they will not rule on the issue of whether the income tax act violates the Coronation Oath Act which is part of our constitution. I will send out another email thru a third party friend in about a week and want everyone to know that this jail sentence has not diminished my resolve to expose the unlawful usury banking system and supporting tax structures and will continue to do so with all resolve beginning once again in the Spring upon my release. Thank-you again for your support and please remember that I cannot respond to any emails until January.

In Freedom I remain

David-Kevin: Lindsay

Old December 6th, 2012 #54
Alex Linder
Administrator

I recall AH lamenting in MK how these christlings would show up and try to infuse their insanity into the discussion, resulting in disruptive interference among serious men formulating serious designs to solve a serious racial emergency. AH even suspected they had been sent by the enemy. Of course, they may as well have (maybe they were) been - even if they're not, the result is the same. The enemy always benefits while christinsanity scrambles for a foothold within the efforts of Whites to free themselves of the jew and deal with the jew once and for all. Christinsanity is as subversive as any promoted jewish perversion.

As is see it:

The White race has a disease called Christianity, infecting nearly 80% of the racial body. This socially acceptable form of make-believe based, anti-reality, anti-nature, anti-thought, anti-White herdishness is the root cause of every social deformation directly threatening the survival of Whites in this hour. Centuries of mindless, unwitting, herdish complicity with “diktat” from “above”, subjugation to their captors, has culminated in the conditions Whites face wherever they reside today.

In short, the jewish, anti-White mind developed an ideological weapon designed to weaken their intended victim at the time – the Roman Empire and all its Whiteness – which worked so well, they ran with it, growing it and mandating it until it became a self-fulfilling monster ran by mostly self-fulfilling Whites. The Crusades only strengthened the White race's surrogate captor, “the Church”. Whites bled and died in the name of Christianity so that Whites could remain captive, kept dumb, subservient, submissive. Christianity – unification for Whites through powerlessness and prideful ignorance! Whites believe in make-believe beings and subjugate themselves while their captors play God and Devil, both!

And of course, in the wake of centuries of most Whites being kept dumb, subservient, submissive and easily manipulated, go figure – the cumulative effect is a pitifully diseased majority aligned one way or another against the survival of the White race.

The Christians will go with JOG, believing they are obeying “God”. One way or another. The more overtly liberal denominations may oppose Zionism on humanitarian, scriptural grounds, but will also be all for immigration, and include the jews as another religion and off limits unless and until God deals with them. Crazy shit... And the more “conservative” evangelical crowd, well they'll be all for jews and Israel or they'll go to hell. Batshit crazy. Incomprehensibly degenerate, but yet it pervades.

Damn near 80% of White minds infected from birth with Christianity. 100% subjected to mind-poison from every other direction through all other mainstream channels (school, tv, magazines, books, etc.) from birth as well, for that matter. I get as pissed, mean and contemptful (and rightfully so) towards the dumb, subservient, submissive herd as anybody. I think that it would be wise, however, to beat on and expose the purveyors of authority-promoted mind-poison, instead. Most White people's problem is that they didn't have a sane, reality-based pro-White society to grow up and live in, in the first place. But, when cranks go out of their way to actively market and promote the poison, not to mention interfere with the ability of Whites to organize racially to defend themselves – when they cross that line, they are no better than the jews, while they mindlessly, petulantly, do the jews' bidding for them. As in Rome. As in NS-Germany. As now.

KB

Old December 6th, 2012 #55
Alex Linder
Administrator

I would appreciate it if you could either allow me to edit my own posts or if you would be kind enough to remove my posts from the site. I posted about my friends youtube video on Jewish control of the media, and he has asked me to remove it as it is affecting his work. Thanks a lot for your consideration.

What, I'm just supposed what you're talking about? Why can your type never 1) foresee problems, 2) set the other guy up to solve them by giving him the necessary information?

Old December 6th, 2012 #56
Alex Linder
Administrator

Craig Cobb's recent post is a disgrace to your network. You CANNOT allow this to continue. We are all entitled to an opinion but under federal statute 971.32 any written statemets that are harmful to any idividual or group of people. Easily could run a Disorderly Conduct case here. As a journalist for WEAU channel 18 I am running a story about Vanguard News Network and Craig Cobb.

The following message was sent to you via the Vanguard News Network Forum Contact Us form by MidwestMayhemMedia ( mailto:[email protected] ).

Idiot. This is the kind of cretin local media teem with. You'd think someone with 'mayhem' in its name would be a little more tolerant of sharp criticism, but I guess not.

Old December 6th, 2012 #57
Alex Linder
Administrator

Committee for Open Debate on the Holocaust

FYI:
The following text is being sent to student organizations, academics in History, Journalism, and Middle Eastern Studies, and to the student press nationwide.

=======

The Barber of Treblinka

French filmmaker and producer Claude Lanzmann, whose documentary Shoah is considered one of the greatest films ever made about the Holocaust, will be honored at next year's Berlin International Film Festival with a lifetime achievement honor, the Berlinale Golden Bear.

Shoah is a nine-and-a-half hour documentary composed primarily of interviews with demonstrable frauds by a man who is too smart to have produced this kind of "Hollywood" schlock innocently.

One primary example of Claude Lanzmann's schlock brain is the segment in Shoah where he interviews Abraham Bomba, The Barber of Treblinka.

Excerpted from: Confessions of a Holocaust Revisionist

NOTE: From 1986, when Shoah was first exhibited, to this day, no professor on your campus has examined publicly the demonstrable fraud in this film (Abraham Bomba is only one such Holocaust "eye-witness" fraud). What does this imply to you about how your professors "teach" WWII and the Holocaust?

Special pleaders exploit Shoah schlock to morally justify the Jewish conquest and occupation of Arab land in Palestine. I do not believe that any professor on your campus has ever introduced to you the moral conundrum created by giving a pass to a movie saturated with fraud about Germans and Jews during WWII.

Am I wrong?

Bradley Smith

Web: www.codoh.com
Email: [email protected]
USPO:
Bradley Smith, CODOH
POB 439016
San Ysidro, CA 92143

Old December 6th, 2012 #58
Alex Linder
Administrator

First published on The Occidental Observer:

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net...#8217;s-guilt/

In varying measures, modern Western education, films, and television programmes, not to mention Black activist organisations and academics, burden White folk with guilt for their ancestors’ alleged involvement with slavery. For obvious reasons, this is particularly the case in the United States. The accepted popular notion among far too many is that the White man enslaved the Black man; that all Whites did it or were and are still complicit; that all Whites grew rich off the scarred backs of African slaves; and that the descendants of White slave masters today have a moral responsibility to atone and compensate for their historical evils.

When one looks more deeply into the matter, however, one finds that the opposite is the case.

Perhaps an extreme example is shown in the history of the French colony of Saint-Domingue, now known as Haiti, once considered the jewel of the Antilles, which until the revolutionary upheavals that led to its independence in 1804 was the most prosperous European colony in the New World.

There is no denying that the economy of Saint-Domingue was founded on slavery: at its peak, its huge plantations, once capable of producing millions upon millions of tonnes of sugar, cotton, and indigo, relied on close to half a million slaves, who laboured for some 30,000 white planters. There is no denying either that, given this vast demographic disproportion, the society of Saint-Domingue, like all societies where there were slaves, was founded on, and indeed necessitated, fear, lest the all-powerful ruling ethnic group lose its authority over its chattels; and that such conditions allowed ignorant and cruel masters in Saint-Domingue to commit abuses, which for the above reason were not adequately censured, despite successive legislation introduced by the home government in France in an effort to deter the worst excess, ensure a minimum of care, and regulate a masters’ behaviour towards his slaves. (See Lothrop Stoddard. The French Revolution in San Domingo; Shamley Green: The Palingenesis Project, 2011).

Old December 6th, 2012 #59
Alex Linder
Administrator

[Paul Fromm]

German Dissident Gunter Deckert Heads Back to Prison

Ernst Zundel once referred to today's Germany as "the vassal state." It's industrious people make it the economic powerhouse and backbone of present day Europe. However, it is a basket case in terms of civil rights. As for freedom of speech, forget about it. Ernst Zundel served every day of a maximum five year sentence under an Orwellian law against "defaming the memory of the dead": a convoluted way of questioning the Hollywood version of World War II which makes Germans demonic villains.

Gunter Deckert has gone to prison repeatedly for his inquiring mind. One prison sentence was imposed, not for his own ideas, but for translating at a meting what an English speaking lecturer had said.

Mr. Deckert heads back to prison in January. His letter gives you more information and ways to show support. This fellow teacher who has even had his pension reduced as punishment is a brave man. He makes the telling comment: " I do not think that I will be given the “extras” (2/3 release) normal criminals are entitled (!) to ." How Soviet! Indeed,how like Canada, where a Brad Love was unable to obtain bail for writing non-threatening letters to public official about black crime, while real, violent black criminals have little trouble being released back on the streets. Any totalitarian system fears the thought criminal far more than the thug or the gunman or the dope dealer.

Paul Fromm
Director
CANADIAN ASSOCIATION FOR FREE EXPRESSION

Günter Deckert (0049 (0) 6201 – 61329) – [email protected]
Pf. 100 245
(D) 69442 Weinheim/B., November 2012

Friends, Comrades and Fighters for the TRUTH in WW II History,

The time has come! I must soon enter prison to serve my 5-month sentence although my constitutional objection has not yet been decided. - I am supposed to report for jail on January 2nd, 2013. The release date will be June 2nd as I do not think that I will be given the “extras” (2/3 release) normal criminals are entitled (!) to …

My prison address: JVA-Zuchthaus
Herzogenried-Str. 111
(D) 68169 Mannheim

Fax: 0049 – 621 – 398 280
E-Mail: [email protected]

When writing, PLEASE, do remember that my mail will be “checked”!!! Therefore, please, do not make any reference to the big “H” (Holo…./Shoa) in your letters. Anything else is all right: foreigner problems, asylum-seekers, immigrant criminality, history etc. – If you wish to send photocopies of articles or newspaper clippings, either paste the photocopy or the clipping to the letter or write on the photocopy “Günter / Herr Deckert – this might be of interest to you”. Thus, it is accepted as a letter. I am not allowed to receive loose clippings or flyers/leaflets.

Please, do not send books, magazines, papers. I will not be handed them.

I will attempt to answer letters as soon as I can. – I will also see for comrades to inform via e-mail if it is necessary so that you know what is going on.

Contributions / donations can be made as follows: a) Cash may be sent by registered mail to Pf. 100 245 (G.D.), D 69442 Weinheim/B., b) wire transfers to Günter Deckert –IBAN: DE77 6601 0134 3457 54; BIC: PBNKDEFF; Postbank Karlsruhe; note down “Rechtskampf” –Please, indicate the exact sender.

My wife will let me know, and she will acknowledge receipt by private letter or card. Do not mention the amount of money in the mail to me. The “system” should not be given supporter addresses this way.

“What does NOT kill me, does make me stronger! – So, with this in mind, my best comradely greetings and loyalty to our kin and people.

I wish everyone a very good year of 2013 full of success and the best health possible

Old December 6th, 2012 #60
Alex Linder
Administrator

Toronto Creativity Movment http://www.creativitymovementtoronto.blogspot.ca/
The Creativity Movement http://www.creativitymovement.net/

Please forward to all your comrades. Please read the whole thing, sit down and make time for it. Matt needs our support.

Please write to him and check out his website at http://www.freematthale.com/

His address in prison is:

Matthew F. Hale

#15177-424
U.S. Penitentiary Max
P.O. Box 8500
Florence, Colorado 81226-8500

If you can afford a donation please send them here:

Evelyn Hutcheson
102 Cresent Avenue
East Peoria, IL 61611

Thread